New Release

Just curious, is it ture that they have once again put off releasing a newer
version of RMS?
--
Thank You,;
Vince

Can't move worksheet to new workbook
I have a client who has always imported comma delimited files into Excel and then copied that worksheet into a master .xls workbook using the Move function. With Excel 2007 this is no longer working. It gives an error stating that the destination does not have enough rows and columns. However this move function works if moving a worksheet that started off as an .xls file - not .txt. Could someone please offer some assistance? Thank you. Hi David Could you provide a few more details. You talk about comma delimited files at the beginning, then .txt files at the end. Are these files...

New users not showing up in GAL
We have a single site, single server, Exchange 2003 implementation. Until yesterday we only had one information store inside our single storage group, which contains accounts for faculty and staff. Since we needed to create accounts for students we decided to create a new 'students' store, and were able to create accounts that appear to function just fine. However, users in the 'faculty/staff' store can not see the users from the 'students' store in the GAL. They can send email messages to these accounts, they just don't show up. Any ideas how to make the ...

New contacts not showing when selecting the "To" button on a new e
Hello, If I add a new contact in Outlook 2003. Then I go to compose a new email. When I select the "To" buttom and either search or look for the new contact I created. It doesn't not show up. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Tony Two possibilities: 1. Your Contact doesn't have a resolved, valid electronic address 2. You did not add the Contact to the same folder you are displaying in the address book view. -- Russ Valentine "Tony414" <Tony414@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AE3B3E10-8FCD-4840-8924-5B33D99A1F25@mi...

Problem creating new customeraddress records
We're trying to write a data migration tool using the 3.0 SDK to migrate some data to CRM 3.0. I am getting an error when assigning a GUID (of type 'contact') to the parent id field *of the custommeraddress* class: ****************** customeraddress_add.parentid = new Lookup(); customeraddress_add.parentid.type = EntityName.contact.ToString(); customeraddress_add.parentid.Value = new Guid(snew_contactid); TargetCreateCustomerAddress target = new TargetCreateCustomerAddress(); target.CustomerAddress = customeraddress_add; CreateRequest create = new CreateRequest(); create.Target ...

New Resolution Type under Resolve Cases
Hi There, Is it possible to add a new Resolution Type under Resolve Case.. and change Problem Solved to Case Solved from the picklist. If yes could you kindly advice me... Actions->ResolveCase->Resolution Type -> here i want to add new item(is it possible?)->and i would like to change Problem Solved to Case Solved. Your early response will be much appriciated. Many Thanks in advance, Syed. You may go to Customization | Case | Attributes | Status Code, in the status picklist, select "Resolved", then add your resolution type there. After you finish, save and publish...

old files seen with new version?
I need to know if i have money 99 in french-canada, does my files will be recognised with a version more recent of money (french-Canada, like 2003 or 2004)? They should be but I'm very hesitant to give you answer as localized versions of Money **never** cross to other locales and I don't know much about Canadian vs. French Canadian versions. <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1daf01c445bf$5c699570$3a01280a@phx.gbl... > I need to know if i have money 99 in french-canada, does > my files will be recognised with a version more recent of > money ...

Generate New Report In Money 2004
My question is very simple. How do I generate a new report. I used the "Help" in Money 2004 & even went on the Web For the Money 2004 book. No place in there is a method to generate a new reprt from "scratch". It seems that the only way to do it is modify another report & save it. Any ideas? Thanks in advance....Marvo That is the only way to do it - find a report that is close to what you want; customise it and save it. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. For wishe...

Creating a new workbook that has this feature....
Hi all, My boss wants a spread sheet created that will tally all the factors into one area. For example: Accidents Injuries Accidents with injuries Reportable accidents Total damages Just to name a few things. Now what I want to do is have it set up like an Attendance Log sheet we currently use. Problem is I can't find the formula it uses for some parts. Again Example it has on it: Absent Vacation Sick Leave Bereavement Floating Holiday Personal Day What I can't figure out, (with or without Excel help files), is when yo...

Please help, Issues moving a CRM4 database to a new server and dom
Hi, I know there are a few posts here about this but nothing works for me. My Goal is to move a database to another server in another location with a different domain. Here is what I tried. I backed up the database on the current server (domain name: serverusa). I did backup both the MSCRM and the Config. First I tried to install MSCRM fresh on the new server (Domain name: server-ebm) I then checked it and I could access the CRM fine on the server using IE. Then I did go to the SQM management and restored the MSCRM database from a dump. After this I can access but it tells me "Inva...

Will my Office OS X updated to 10.1.9 run on my new Intel nased Mac
Version: v.X Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I have Office for Mac OS X, uppdated to 10.1.9., on my old 10.3.9 G4. I am taking delivery of an Intel based Macbook Pro running 10.5 Will my old Office run on Leopard? If not, is the Home/Student Version equivalent, or do I have to buy the much more expensive Office 2008? Can you get rebates? You've actually raised several issues here, so see the in-line responses: On 6/28/09 12:27 PM, in article 59b773f8.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "Sparkswj72@aol.com@officeformac.com" <Sparkswj72@aol.com@officeform...

Release VS2005 & XP Common Controls Manifest
Hi, I have a couple questions. 1) When upgrading an MFC project from VS2003 to VS2005, the manifest options in the upgraded project settings cause Windows not to recognise the embedded manifest (as a resource) and no hence no XP controls. 2) I thought that to fix this I would create a VS2005 MFC application and look at how it sets up the manifest. Setting up a single dialog based MFC App, (with "Common Control Manifest" ticked under Advanced) I assume should create an MFC app that includes the necessary manifest and project settings - however the resulting app does not inc...

New books
LIVING BY LIGHT Sub light.just thought. Spiraling down like a feather to the ground. Reach twenty and pause. From beyond the mounds of druid's summit, closing to the woods of normanton down, there came sounds. Mystical musical chords that arrived overhead like the arrows from a bow. Scan from rise to rest. First the beating of rhythmic drums resounded through the trees and lifted a swathe of movement all along the horizon. In the distance a ragged army seemed to advance. Correct to hover.dispatch orb. From the resonance of strings, to the whistling of flutes, musicians marched ...

intalling office on new powerbook
My new powerbook came with Microsoft office demo. I want to install my copy of Office, but keep getting message saying installation can not be complete because an older Office copy is on powerbook. I used Remove function of demo version, but keep getting that message. Any ideas? <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > My new powerbook came with Microsoft office demo. I want to install > my copy of Office, but keep getting message saying installation can not > be complete because an older Office copy is on powerbook. I used > Remove function of demo version, but...

Money 2003 won't allow new transactions
I just installed Money 2003 on my new laptop running XP Home and moved my .mny and backup files. Money 2003 has been running just fine on my Windows 98, Pentium II desktop for a year. I opened my checking account on my laptop and added many transactions (withdrawls and deposits) this weekend. Now when I open the program it will not allow me to add a new transaction or edit a transaction (it just blinks a little when I try). It also says "application internal error" when I just click on payees. I cannot figure out what is going on. I uninstalled and reinstalled the pro...

Moving to new computer
I'm running Money 2008 and recently added a new computer to my home network. I want to run Money on the new computer instead of the older one. My plan is to move the Money database to the new computer, install Money on the new computer using the same installation disk I used before on the older computer and then use the new install to open the moved database on the new computer. I do NOT want to continue running Money on the older computer and will uninstall it when I'm sure everything is OK on the new computer. Should that work OK? Will I still be legally licensed and get Mo...

Cannot open new mail
New messages in "inbox" cannot to opened. I get two error messages; something about "cannot be displayed" and the second message; "not enough memory". But after rebooting it seemed to work OK, but the first email was in a very small window. Very unusual. This is the first time this happened after seven years using winxp!! What is going on? Mahlon Do a little cleanup and see if that helps. 1: Do not archive mail in the Inbox or Sent Items. Create your own user defined folders and move the messages you wish to save to them. Empty Delete...

New entity and relaitonships customization
Hi all: I am working on a CRM v4 system that needs to track government funding programs for doctors at health clinics. The system is set up so that Accounts map to Clinics, and Contacts map to Doctors. The essential process is: A funding object is created, is set to run for a certain number of payments, is set with a start date, periodicity of payments (i.e. weekly, monthly, etc.), and end date, and then is assigned to a doctor at a clinic. If the doctor leaves the clinic, the funding object transfers to the clinic and is suspended until the clinic hires a new doctor and then the fund...

I think this new Pay Per system is crazy
http://getpaidforeveryvistor.googlepages.com/home is the hottest new way for publishers to get paid off per play on there page... http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.windows.vista.general/topics So every visitor you make money not per click. And now become an affiliate while there is still time.. Decide for yourself>>> http://getpaidforeveryvistor.googlepages.com/home ...

How can I create a NEW PROFILE OFFICE 2003
I have a Profile which is causing problems with my PST. I was told to create a new profile to use but NOT to create a new one by COPYING the old one. I know how to creat a New profile but HOW CAN I EASILY IMPORT THE EMAIL DATA FROM THE OLD PROFILE TO THE NEW ONE , other than retyping all of the email accounts over again. I have several accounts. I dont know if simply making a COPY of the old profile except that by doing so may simply create a bad profile all over again. You can't, if you want a clean profile (and you do). Just recreate the Email accounts. It can't be that...

old server removed, now a new synch issue
Hello folks. Today I finally moved the last mailboxes and public folders off our old exchange 2003 server to a new one. I followed all the KB's I could find about properly decomissioning the server, and then uninstalled Exchange 2003 on that system. Since then, all my Outlook 2003 clients are getting the following synch issue whenever you first open outlook with cached mode. And I've tried recreating my profile, that doesn't help at all. This has to be related to something I missed. Anyone have suggestions? 15:54:03 Synchronizer Version 11.0.5604 15:54:03 Synchronizin...

New problem opening Excel from Windows file folder
This problem just started. When I double click an Excel file from a file folder I get an error window that pops up that says can't find file. It keeps saying that several times and then it finally opens the file. Apparently if the folder name has any spaces in it Excel attempts to look for a file from that link and each space in the folder name it stops to check that until it makes its way through the entire folder name. For example my folder address looks like this: Y:\SAP\SOX\2008 IT Testing\excel.xls. So excel is evaluating that folder name and each space it thinks is the end o...

Right click to create new file with Excel 97
We use Excel 97 at our office on Windows XP Professional. A couple of users want to be able to create new files by using new from the right click menu and selecting Microsoft Excel Worksheet. The creation of the file works fine in that the filename is filename.xls. When they open the file and add information and then try to save the file, Excel wants to save as tab delimited. Creating a file by opening Excel first works just fine. We have tried this on several computers and the results are the same. For convenience is there some way to change this behavior? ...

New PC
Hello, I have used Money Deluxe 2006 on a Windows XP PC for a few years. I just purchased a new PC, with Vista Home Premium. I installed the old Money Deluxe 2006 disks, and I copied my .MNY file to the new PC too. It ain't that simple! So, independent of what I have already done, what is the procedure for being able to work with my old data on my new PC? Sounds like you are on the right track. This operation needn't be rocket science. Where did you put the Money file on the Vista machine? Documents is good. Does Money open its sample file? How did you move the data fi...

How can we make CRM open a new Internet window when launched?
Is there a way to make CRM open a new window when launched? Thanks! Isn't this a setting under your Internet Explorer --> Tools --> Pop Up Blocker Settings --> Allow CRM as a pop up site There is also a setting that allows you to open a new window when following a link. Those two should do the trick. - Smita Joanna S wrote: > Is there a way to make CRM open a new window when launched? > > Thanks! ...

Need to change format of multilevel list or create new
I use Office 2007. I want to create a traditional outline, instead of the odd default selections set up by MS. I want a format for headings that follows the I., A., 1., a., i. pattern. I had one set up as a multilevel list, but when I tried to use the Office 2010 Beta, it wiped out a bunch of custom settings. I need to EITHER change how Word automatically numbers the levels, OR create a multilevel list that I can keep in the library of lists that is formatted how I want, AND which automatically advances in numbering as I add entries. How do I do either of these? At pr...