New PC Charge v5.7.1i SP8 compatiable with RMS v1.20187?

Hello,

We got the new PC Charge v5.7.1i SP8 in the meet the new PCI requirement for
credit card.   I am trying to verify or see if anyone else has encountered
any problem with upgrading their PC Charge software with their RMS version?
In checking with PC Charge support they mention the new update work fine with
their RMS v1.1 copy that Mircosoft provided them for testing.

Ed
0
Ed4190 (308)
9/26/2007 3:20:01 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Publisher will not recognize new printer
I just replaced my Brother MFC model 7150 with a new Brother MFC model 210C. The printer will function with all the features of Office 2003 except Publisher. Every time I select print or print preview, I receive a message that a printer has not been installed on the system. I asks that I install a printer for Publisher use. My old Brother worked fine with the Publisher program. What can I do to make Publisher recognize the new printer?? Did you completely remove all traces of your old printer? How to clean up printer drivers http://members.shaw.ca/bsanders/CleanPrinterDrivers.htm When y...

Adding new rows
I have a spreadsheet with 100 rows in, I need to add a row after each current row, is there a quick way to do this or have i got to insert each new row individually? -- Paul Sheppard ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Paul Sheppard's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=24783 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=390760 I assume you want to add an empty new row in between the existing rows. One way would be with an extra column Save as "trial" first.......just in case thi...

synchronizing new e-mail ( headers only option)
Hello. there is an option to synchronize mail full message or header only or new message in outlook express. I just want to synchronize Headers of new e-mail only wheni check for new e-mail..( you know there is so much spam now ad ays..i just do't want to open any new e-mail in my e-mail inbox until i know it is not spam...) please reply with a solution. Thanks. rao You can use an IMAP account in OE to accomplish this. Please note, This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000 & 2002 from the Office family for Windows PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting...

I would like to design a logo for a new superstore
I just can't seem to get an inspiration to design a logo to use for this superstore. Even coming up with a name seems to be a difficult task. Inspiration here, over 7,000,000 hits http://images.google.com/images?q=logo&hl=en -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/FX100649111033.aspx "tinard" <tinard@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CE8F1689-4D1A-401C-BE11-2F2DB3CF34A6@microsoft.com... >I just can't seem to get an inspiration to desig...

Moving my files to a new computer
So I've copied my old .pst file to my new computer, used Tools>options>mail setup>data files to introduce outlook to it, and reset it to to default and removed the old entry so there is just the one entry in the list. Both my new and old outlooks are 2003. So far so good and I can see my mail folders and contacts in the left hand pane, *but* tools>address book is not showing any of my contact addresses, nor will check names show them. Anyone know whay or can point me at an article that tells me what to do? Also, I have several email accounts is there an easy way of movi...

How to display mfc control in new look style?
Hi, anybody knows how to show mfc controls like button or other controls in new look style? Please see below link to know about what i mean by new look style is. http://www.geocities.com/henky_arektc97/question/ I want to make my controls in dialog shown as Picture 2, not as Picture 1 (look at the button). Are there lack of some defines or codes or something else, because when I create new project again, the dialog will be displayed as I want in Picture 2. I use MFC 9 (vs2008). Thank you for any help! "Saitama" <Saitama@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message ne...

CRM 1.2
I am going to move the CRM SQL databases to a new server. We will also be moving Great Plains off the CRM server and on to the new SQL server. We are bouncing around the idea of naming the new SQL server to the name that the current CRM server uses and renaming the current CRM server. The thinking here is that we won't have to touch the Great Plains clients. What kinds of issues can I expect in this scenario? I believe that CRM "might" make us of the SID in which case I would need to use SysPrep to create the new one? I wouldn't think that this is that unusal of a proje...

New version of RMS
I received a call from Microsoft yesterday wanting me to go ahead and extend my support for RMS which still isn't due for a couple of months and that makes me really angry that they are so fast to want my support extended. It's a little hard for me to consider extending my support with Microsoft when I have yet to receive an upgrade to RMS for yet another year and at this point I have had this version installed so long I no longer have had a need to make a support call for over a year. I have no idea if I will see a new release even in the next year because apparently it is so...

NEW LAPTOPS & LCD's CAN HAVE A BAD REFLECTION PROBLEM
Since a couple years ago, there're 2 types of LCD coatings. Many new consumer laptops come with "BriteView" (also known as "Glossy") which makes them look STUNNING shiny - an eye candy as long as you see it in a store. But when you use for professional purposes you'll find reflections can offset the benefit of "BriteView's "looking cool" The traditional coating until "BriteView" was forced upon us, was "Antiglare" (also known as "Matte"), the good news they both co-exist. Which oen you prefer is a matt...

can't get pc to hibernate
I have windows XP sp2, Sometimes in hibernation mode the shut down process gets as far as "preparing to hibernate" and then the screen freezes. I then have to use the on-off button to close the pc. Can anyone help in rectifying this problem? I can copy the system information details to here if that will help. -- laurence withau Laurence, check out this Excellent Shutdown Troubleshooter http://www.aumha.org/win5/a/shtdwnxp.php "laurence withau" <laurencewithau@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E97F9CA4-E8BA-41D3-81...

Template driver code for a new USB Touchscreen XP driver
We want to develop a new Touchscreen driver having a USB interface for Windows XP. Which driver template will be the most suitable to start the development ? make your device a HID and then you not have to write a driver at all. d -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "sanju_emb" <sanju_emb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E8AAAA05-B6EA-44A7-B9E8-20E5F0A5860C@microsoft.com... > We want to develop a new Touchscreen driver having a USB interface for > Windows XP. Which driver te...

I can't see anything in my inbox for my pocket PC 2003
Active sync shows message counts going up and down as it syncronizes with Active Sync, but I cannot see any messages to display. Cold restart will show messages, but when I restore from backup, they do not display. I must have set something. Lee Torian <Lee Torian@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Active sync shows message counts going up and down as it syncronizes > with Active Sync, but I cannot see any messages to display. Cold > restart will show messages, but when I restore from backup, they do > not display. I must have set something. A better place for this...

Windows 7 x64 msnmsgr.exe crash
When Windows Live Messenger starts up when I log in, I very often get an application crash. Details are: Source Windows Live Messenger Summary Stopped working Date ‎3/‎31/‎2010 19:53 Status Report sent Description Faulting Application Path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Messenger\msnmsgr.exe Problem signature Problem Event Name: BEX Application Name: msnmsgr.exe Application Version: 14.0.8089.726 Application Timestamp: 4a6ce533 Fault Module Name: unknown Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0 Fault Module Timestamp: 00000000 Exception Offset: 10100002 Exceptio...

New-systemmessage
Hi all, I am trying to customize a few of the Exchange 2007 system message. I have been able to change a system message so that if users send to an invalid address at our domain, the messages replies that the address doesn't exist on our company's mail server. I am trying to customize the message so that if a user sends to a non-existent domain. Currently they get this: "A problem occurred during the delivery of this message. Microsoft Exchange will not try to redeliver this message for you. Please try resending this message later, or provide the following d...

Customize global adress list column in a new mail
Hi! (I have Outlook 2007 and Exchange 2007). when i create a new mail message, hit the "To" button, my global adress list window appear when column by default: Name, Title, business Phone, Location, E-mail address, Company and Alias. Those column from Active directory of course. My question is: can I add/remove column in this window? For example adding "department" from Active directory? thx Since this is customized by your Exchange Admin, I would start by asking him/her if it is possible. This question can most likely be answered in an Exchange or W...

How do I activate the new mail button

Windows 7 slow LAN connectivity
It's really annoying that when you connect two computers to a WiFi AP and try to copy files between them it takes ages to copy anything and is slow beyond any reason. Even when I connected one of them via wire it's still terribly slow and even freezes from time to time. One of the PCs is XP the other runs 7 Ultimate. I already disabled that thing that checks for connection errors or something but still no joy. yaro yaro137 wrote: > It's really annoying that when you connect two computers to a WiFi > AP and try to copy files between them it takes ages to copy > a...

How do I create an A3 size document using Windows 7
A3 is not listed in the pre-set schedule of document sizes in Windows 7 (unlike previous versions of Windows). How do I create such a document using Windows 7? Does your printer support A3? Word/Windows will display the paper sizes supported by the default (or currently active) printer. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "A3 documents in Windows 7" <A3 documents in Windows 7@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F2647F06-5560-41A6-9C2F-462E6198C989@microsoft.com... > A3 is ...

Reactivating Office on a new computer.
I had a downloaded copy of Office 2007 on a laptop which has been destroyed beyond repair. I have now bought a new laptop. How do I re-download my copy of Office, please? -- Steve Contact the vendor from where you purchased it. "stemac" <stemac@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:795E14D0-A5F1-4CA4-B2B4-A102986CBADD@microsoft.com... :I had a downloaded copy of Office 2007 on a laptop which has been destroyed : beyond repair. I have now bought a new laptop. How do I re-download my copy : of Office, please? : -- : Steve The vendor was...

New user/GAL problem
Hi- We are running a new installation of Exchange 2003 SP1 on Windows Server 2003 SP1. All of our users were successfully setup to use Outlook 2003 (running in cached mode). Now we haved added a new user, but when I went to add them using ADU&C (on exchange server) the user was added but the mailbox and email account was not created. Checked RUS and added a local domain as there was only an Enterprise one listed (per other posts here). Updated the RUS. This added the user mailbox and generated email address. However, I cannot setup user to access mailbox through Outlook as th...

Error Message #7
I Get a Error message saying "Not enough system resources to display porperly" when i try to open my excel 2002 Program. What can i do to work in my excel??? But i can access to some level but this error message keeps on coming on the screen.. If you have other programs open at the same time, try starting Excel with them closed.........could be you need more RAM Vaya con Dios, Chuck, CABGx3 "Naresh h" <Naresh h@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6E0EC63C-8992-483C-9CAD-2DF264A394E1@microsoft.com... > I Get a Error message saying "Not enou...

CRM 4 Advance Finds with Windows 7
I have for some time been using CRM4 with windows 7 (RC and RTM) and have found one problem. Just wondering if anyone else has seen this and found a resolution yet. When in an advance find it will hang when selecting a pick list. For example. Open advanced find, Select Activities and use saved view [new] In the details select ActivityStatus as the Field, select equals and then click the three dots to chose the values. Select any values then click OK. At this point the page still says 'enter value' and alot of the page can not be clicked on. This will always happen on a new adv...

Auto filter #7
Is it possiable to filter more than 1000 rows with autofilter? and if so, how? Select your range and apply the data|autofilter. I bet you're seeing a maximum of 1000 unique entries under that dropdown. The range is still filtered--excel just shows a max of 1000 entries. Debra Dalgleish has some tips you may like: http://www.contextures.com/xlautofilter02.html#Limits (and you could always use a custom filter and type what you want (or contains what you want). Lisa Files wrote: > > Is it possiable to filter more than 1000 rows with autofilter? and if so, how? -- Dave Peters...

Problems with add new field
Hi I want add new field to the opportunityproduct object but I get the follow Error in the Eventlog. dmLog: Failed to grant access to the regenerated view OpportunityProduct after inserting new attribute 'attributename' Source: DMSAPIN I'm login as local administrator with crmroll 'systemadmin'. Note, in other object's I can add new fields. Why I get these Error and how can I solve it? thanks Harald ...

Times New Roman font problem
OS: Vista Home Premium 64-bit with Office 2003 When a client asked me to do a document using Times New Roman 12, I discovered that Vista did not have that font (it didn't appear in my font list nor was it available in Word), so I downloaded and installed it from a file called Times32.exe. I had to manually extract the TTF files from the archive because running the exe didn't install the font, even though the installer said it had. When I used Vista's Add New Font and specified the actual TTF files, Vista said they were already installed, and THEN Times New Roman appeared ...