Need Alias Report

Hello,
does anyone know how to get an Alias filter in Detail sales report?

thanks in advance
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

The problem we this is that Items can have more than one alias.  This
provides a big problem for the RMS Active Reports System as it could
potentinally create a Many-to-Many situation in reporting.  In other words,
double reporting, which is a big problem for a Detailed Sales Report.  Now
if you are certain there will only ever be a single alias per product, than
this can be something that could be added to a report.  If you are
intersested in learning more, please let me know.

--
Thank you,
Ryan Sakry

"Trinidave" <Trinidave@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
> does anyone know how to get an Alias filter in Detail sales report?
>

> thanks in advance

0
Ryan

Reports' Currency
Hi group, wich reports uses the currency for reports? Regards ...

I need CRM 3.0 documentation now!
The only thing I can find are the Implementation Guide. This is a more technical installation guide. I also found a book that will be available March 6th. This is all to late. In the Implementation Guide there are several references to the Microsoft CRM documentation CD, but no one seems to be able to deliver. Does anyone know when we can expect this and how I can get hold to it? Thanks Tony Rook Independent Consultant The Netherlands ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, c...

TYPING KARAOKE PGS NEED HELP
i am trying to figure out how to type continuous pages for a karaoke catalog 3 headings song title artist disk# when i check print preview it only shows me one page i am new at this typing one handed due to a stroke but i need to also be able to add new songs and then sort them alpa then need to redo by artist the song title then disk if any one can help it would be most appreciated there is approximately 192 pgs ea book thank you so very much patti In Print preview press PgDn. Does this give he next pages? Another issue might be print area. Go to File-Print Area-Clear Print A...

I need help with microsoft office:mac 2004 standard edition
I just recently installed microsoft office:mac 2004 standard edition on my ibook and when I try to open it an alert appears titled "update verification." It says to click browse and then select the folder that contains the earlier version of the software, but I am unable to find it and this prevents me from ever using it. What should I do? It sounds like you purchased a discounted upgrade copy--which is discounted because the assumption is that you are a repeat customer who purchased the software before. So it's looking for the previous purchase. If you have the CD from a pre...

getting rid of blank alias's
Because of a trigger I have installed occasionally a blank alias will be created for an item which sometimes causes issues at POS until I delete it. Is there a SQL statement I could use to perioically purge these blank alias's? Craig DELETE FROM [Alias] WHERE [Alias] = '' As always, make sure you back up a database before doing any direct SQL and know that this query is not guaranteed and we are not responsible and yada yada yada, sorry lawyer speak :-) -- Thank you, Ryan Sakry Program Manager Retail Information Technology Enterprises (RITE) rsakry@rite.us http://www.r...

Outputing reports to word with formatting
Hi I have an access report with various logos/lines and other type of formatting on it. And am using the following code to output the report to word DoCmd.OutputTo acOutputReport, "rptWordDocument", acFormatRTF, strOutputFileName, False Which works fine and out puts the file as expected, but does not output the formatting such as logos and drawn lines etc. Is there any way to do that? Thanks Dave "Dave" <dgarrett@ihug.co.nz> wrote in message news:1186900453.913023.318160@q4g2000prc.googlegroups.com... > Hi > > I have an access report with various lo...

Money 2004 Report Headers
Hi, WIN XP - All SP2 Upgrades - MONEY 2004 SO HARD TO GIVE A CLEAR EXPLANATION!!! In the Monthly Report, where it lists MAIN Categories and SUB categories: Over and above the Main Categories and Sub Categories, MS Money provides another level of categories and I do not like the way Money sorts them. I can't find anywhere, where I might delete these main categories. Desparate! Thanks very much! Mike ...

Need help!!!
I have 6600 entries that I need to fix. They are set up as follows: a1...name b1...address c1...phone b2...city, state, zip then there is a blank row, then the next person is listed. I know how to add a new column to move c1 info to d1, and manually mov b2 info up to c1, but that will take forever. Can someone give me th formula to do it quickly (and to delete the info in b2)? I want to us mail merge in WORD when I'm done, just so you know. I'm also limited i my EXCEL knowledge so please break it down for me so I can understand. would be SO grateful for any help. Thanks roger...

Reporting help #2
Can someone tell me how an email generated through the outlook client is linked to a lead or opportunity. I have an email that was sent via the outlook client that shows in crm on the history tab of a lead, however; when I look at that email in the filteredlead view in the database the regardingobjectid field is blank. How is it being linked back to the lead? Thanks Matt if it is not linked via the regardingobjectid, it is linked via the activityparty table. This is the table where the senders,addressed to, attandees, etc are stored. Good luck, Sander Daudey. -- Message posted usi...

MS Access Report Graph Table
I cannot get my report to retain the currency format when previewed. It looks fine in design view, but does not retain it. I have changed all of the underlying queries and tables to include currency formatting. Any help would be appreciated Bev, Check the Format property of the field on the Report. -- Gina Whipp "I feel I have been denied critical, need to know, information!" - Tremors II http://www.regina-whipp.com/index_files/TipList.htm "Bev" <Bev@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0D5DBFA2-2CB4-4C2E-AE6A-C5DAE41EC1F2@...

Reports are missing
Hello, I missing all my reports in CRM, Steps i have taken so far: 1) republished reports as stated on many websites including exactley the same name as my dtatbase and using the Guid 2) added security properties for domain\computername$ 3) I dont get any error when i select reports in CRM but no reports are listed 4) I can connect fine to http://servername/reports and http://servername/reportserver 5) I can run the reports from connecting to the reports through the http way and get inforamtion back so the link to database is there All i need is to get the link back from CRM to my repor...

Crystal Reports Running Slow
Is there any general reasons why Crystal Reports could all-of-a-sudden be running significantly slower than it has in the past? Thanks, Boolean1 ...

Payroll Report Help
Hi, I need to create a report that shows each employee who earned wages in any given quarter along with their QTD and YTD earnings. I was able to do this in ver 6 but seem to have lost that ability after upgrading to ver 7.5. Any suggestions? Thanks You can do this using dexterity. Are you using dexterity? >-----Original Message----- >Hi, > >I need to create a report that shows each employee who earned wages in any >given quarter along with their QTD and YTD earnings. > >I was able to do this in ver 6 but seem to have lost that ability after >upgrading to ver 7...

I need some help with importing Sent Items from 2007 from computer to another...
I built my GF a new computer, and wanted to save all here e-mails so I did a export/import...but when it imported the sent items all that shows up are the meeting requests she sent out, no actual e-mails even from a few hours prior to my export. I even did a manual export of just "sent items" and still the same result, is there a special step to having sent items import correctly from the old computer?? Thanks in advance! Justin. Submitted using http://www.outlookforums.com Don't use import and export. Move the pst. See http://slipstick.me/move for the steps necessary...

report by categories
When I try to create a report by category for a bank account, the report only shows one or two transactions. I've checked and reset the date range several times (oct 1, 2004 thru sept.31. 2005) I've also cleared and re-set for ALL categories. Any other ideas? In microsoft.public.money, DR support wrote: >When I try to create a report by category for a bank account, the report only >shows one or two transactions. I've checked and reset the date range several >times (oct 1, 2004 thru sept.31. 2005) I've also cleared and re-set for ALL >categories. Any ot...

GP 8.0 Inventory Turnover Reporting
Has anyone developed another version of the Inventory Turnover Report. We are using Manufacturing and trying to maintain accurate accounting of our inventory but the report provided is not working for our needs. -- Thanks, Dean Anderson ...

total a calculated column in report
I am constructing a fittings database and trying to calculate the cost of replacing missing fittings. I am calcularing the cost of each fitting that needs to be replaced by; =(([tblFtgs!fldFullStk]-[tblFtgs!fldOnHand])*( [fldCostPer])) subtracting the on hand stock (fldOnHand) from required stock (fldFullStk) then multiplying by the cost for each fitting (fldCostPer). The problem is , I want a total of all the items needing to be replaced by summing the column of that calculation but can't get it to work Trying in a query it says Can't have a Memo , Ole...

Excel 95 user need help
Buying newer version is not an option. I try to open excel files and it says...not a valid file format. Searched updates and downloads for a converter or somethint to open new versions but I cannot find anything that works...tried the SP3 for xp said did not find expected version and quit. Cannot get compatibility 2002 to function Am I up the river on this or is there something...some update that will help? Hi Noobness, Excel (and its file formats) has come a long way since Excel '95 ... It's been unsupported now for quite some years. -- Cheers macropod [Mic...

database report structure issues?
Hi, I have a exel table which calculates # codes that needs to b associated to graphics and text for a 20 to 30 page formated report. stored the graphics on a few sheets of a workbook and the text also o several sheets. I use VLOOKUP to pull the assoc. #s to graphics an text to the report templete pages I tryed to paste the text to a cell and then a grouped cell and when called this text to the report page most text was missing and som clipped off. I tryed to call the text to the report sheet in a text bo and a large group of cells with the same result. Is there a character limit in the ...

Please need help with Report/subreports
I have a main report with several subreports. When I call the main report the first couple of reports look fine. However, the third report will printview with part of a second page. These reports are all one page. I have tried making all the subreports the same in page setup, I have spacing the subreports the same I have check the page setup in the main report. I have tried putting page breaks between the subreports. Then a second page will show up somewhere else. This is so frustrating and I desperately need to get this correct. Can someone please help with this? Thank you in ...

Help. I just saved a Word document and I need to cancel it.How?
I am a new Office 7 person. I have not learned how to use it. I saved a download file to Word by accident when it should have gone to desktop. How do I cancel this document in Word? On Tue, 5 Jan 2010 19:25:01 -0800, LearningtouseWord <LearningtouseWord@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I am a new Office 7 person. I have not learned how to use it. I saved a >download file >to Word by accident when it should have gone to desktop. How do I cancel this >document in Word? There is no such thing as "canceling" a Word document. Use the "My Computer...

need help extracting partial data in a range of cells
if a have a column of cells, say from A1 to A150, and each cell contains a 10 digit number, for example xxx1236xxx, how can I parse, or remove the first 3 digits and the last 3 digits in all the cells? On Fri, 21 Mar 2008 19:37:26 -0400, "Walter Kaatz" <wkaat2s@comcast.net> wrote: >if a have a column of cells, say from A1 to A150, and each cell contains a >10 digit number, for example xxx1236xxx, how can I parse, or remove the >first 3 digits and the last 3 digits in all the cells? > If there will never be a leading zero, then simply: =MID(A1,4,4) and fi...

Report Needed
At this point in time our company is not in the position to be able to write reports for CRM. We need a report that is similar to the Account Overview report that comes with CRM. Can anyone write the following report and if so what is the estimated cost for writing the report for us? For each account by owner, we need to see all notes that have been entered under the account, account contact and account activity (open & closed) for a specified time frame. It would be similar to what shows up at the bottom of the Account Overview report. ...

Excel 2007 Pivot table's Report filter fields value sorting
Hi, I have an excel sheet with huge data in a pivot table and some report filters for the pivot table. but the list for each report filter is not sorted. how do i get a sorted list for each report filter. Any help would be appreciated. thnx in advance Hi Drag the field to the Row area. Click the dropdown on Row Fields>select the field you have just dragged there>More sort options>click Ascending Now drag the field back to the Report Filter area -- Regards Roger Govier "Amigo" <Amigo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:60F5A33F-0F57-4E32-B621-5...

Mailbox Manager Report #3
I have setup our mailbox manager to report on the deletion of all Appointments and Tasks older than one year on our Exchange 2003 SP2 server running on Windows Server 2003 SP1. The report that is generated states the following... "Size of messages that would be moved or deleted: 4686570.47 MB" The entire private Exchange store is only 36GB so how could this possibly be correct? Hi Dan, This is "expected" behavior. The Mailbox manager operates on a MAPI level and is not able to determine anything about single instancing within the store. So it basically adds up...