MS POS 2 Total Quantity

Is there any way to show the total quntity of items on the POS screen.
0
Charles (140)
7/2/2007 3:38:02 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Yes Charless, you can do so by using vbscript I have something but not
specific to this i.e. customer balance and other totals printed on the STATUS
HTML page. actually you need to develop/customized the status html to update
or show you total no of quantity. Let me know if need help I will forward you
this file.

"Charles" wrote:

> Is there any way to show the total quntity of items on the POS screen.
0
AkberAlwani (916)
7/3/2007 4:38:01 AM
So when you say status bar do you mean the top part that says Point of Sale
Microsoft Dynamics with the blue backround?After looking at this file thats
what i am assuming.That would be fine but if i do that would it update as i
add more products or when I do total(F12).Either way is fine, how would I
write that line in the html.

"Akber Alwani" wrote:

> Yes Charless, you can do so by using vbscript I have something but not
> specific to this i.e. customer balance and other totals printed on the STATUS
> HTML page. actually you need to develop/customized the status html to update
> or show you total no of quantity. Let me know if need help I will forward you
> this file.
>
> "Charles" wrote:
>
> > Is there any way to show the total quntity of items on the POS screen.
0
Charles (140)
7/4/2007 3:02:03 PM
Yes you are right as soon as you scan the item the qty get updated. I am busy
and will be avaialble for you on saturday and wil forward you the code.

"Charles" wrote:

> So when you say status bar do you mean the top part that says Point of Sale
> Microsoft Dynamics with the blue backround?After looking at this file thats
> what i am assuming.That would be fine but if i do that would it update as i
> add more products or when I do total(F12).Either way is fine, how would I
> write that line in the html.
>
> "Akber Alwani" wrote:
>
> > Yes Charless, you can do so by using vbscript I have something but not
> > specific to this i.e. customer balance and other totals printed on the STATUS
> > HTML page. actually you need to develop/customized the status html to update
> > or show you total no of quantity. Let me know if need help I will forward you
> > this file.
> >
> > "Charles" wrote:
> >
> > > Is there any way to show the total quntity of items on the POS screen.
0
AkberAlwani (916)
7/4/2007 8:48:00 PM
Sorry I didnt realize I hadent set up a email address.On a side note If I
install a second monitor as my custumer display would I be able to custimize
what the custumer sees ,like ads and stuff,using something like
frontpage,with the same status html?

"Akber Alwani" wrote:

> Yes you are right as soon as you scan the item the qty get updated. I am busy
> and will be avaialble for you on saturday and wil forward you the code.
>
> "Charles" wrote:
>
> > So when you say status bar do you mean the top part that says Point of Sale
> > Microsoft Dynamics with the blue backround?After looking at this file thats
> > what i am assuming.That would be fine but if i do that would it update as i
> > add more products or when I do total(F12).Either way is fine, how would I
> > write that line in the html.
> >
> > "Akber Alwani" wrote:
> >
> > > Yes Charless, you can do so by using vbscript I have something but not
> > > specific to this i.e. customer balance and other totals printed on the STATUS
> > > HTML page. actually you need to develop/customized the status html to update
> > > or show you total no of quantity. Let me know if need help I will forward you
> > > this file.

0
vze2t6js (2)
7/9/2007 2:50:01 PM
hi Charles,

Yes you can do so the ads will run but as soon as it is sale point where you
are scanning the item the ads gona replace with it and then it show the
customer the receipt or sales being done on. However 2 way monintor concept
can be accomplished not sure that half portion show you running ads all the
time and half the receipts/sales going on. In next step I am forwarding you
the status bar code.

"Charles" wrote:

> Sorry I didnt realize I hadent set up a email address.On a side note If I
> install a second monitor as my custumer display would I be able to custimize
> what the custumer sees ,like ads and stuff,using something like
> frontpage,with the same status html?
>
> "Akber Alwani" wrote:
>
> > Yes you are right as soon as you scan the item the qty get updated. I am busy
> > and will be avaialble for you on saturday and wil forward you the code.
> >
> > "Charles" wrote:
> >
> > > So when you say status bar do you mean the top part that says Point of Sale
> > > Microsoft Dynamics with the blue backround?After looking at this file thats
> > > what i am assuming.That would be fine but if i do that would it update as i
> > > add more products or when I do total(F12).Either way is fine, how would I
> > > write that line in the html.

0
AkberAlwani (916)
7/10/2007 5:12:03 AM
Thanks for the file.Im getting A script on this page is causing IE to run
slowly.If it continues to run,your computer may become unresponsive.Im
running POS not RMS maybe thats why?
                                                                     Charles

"Akber Alwani" wrote:

> hi Charles,
>
> Yes you can do so the ads will run but as soon as it is sale point where you
> are scanning the item the ads gona replace with it and then it show the
> customer the receipt or sales being done on. However 2 way monintor concept
> can be accomplished not sure that half portion show you running ads all the
> time and half the receipts/sales going on. In next step I am forwarding you
> the status bar code.
>

> "Charles" wrote:
>
> > Sorry I didnt realize I hadent set up a email address.On a side note If I
> > install a second monitor as my custumer display would I be able to custimize
> > what the custumer sees ,like ads and stuff,using something like
> > frontpage,with the same status html?
> >
> > "Akber Alwani" wrote:
> >
> > > Yes you are right as soon as you scan the item the qty get updated. I am busy
> > > and will be avaialble for you on saturday and wil forward you the code.

0
vze2t6js (2)
7/12/2007 7:50:05 PM
Dear Akber Alwani,
Good day,
Could you please forword for me the code of updating the total Qty in POS
screen?
izubair@tell.com.sa

Thanks in advance,
Ibrahim Zubair

"Akber Alwani" wrote:

> Yes you are right as soon as you scan the item the qty get updated. I am busy
> and will be avaialble for you on saturday and wil forward you the code.
>
> "Charles" wrote:
>
> > So when you say status bar do you mean the top part that says Point of Sale
> > Microsoft Dynamics with the blue backround?After looking at this file thats
> > what i am assuming.That would be fine but if i do that would it update as i
> > add more products or when I do total(F12).Either way is fine, how would I
> > write that line in the html.
> >
> > "Akber Alwani" wrote:
> >
> > > Yes Charless, you can do so by using vbscript I have something but not
> > > specific to this i.e. customer balance and other totals printed on the STATUS
> > > HTML page. actually you need to develop/customized the status html to update
> > > or show you total no of quantity. Let me know if need help I will forward you
> > > this file.

Akber Alwani,
edwin.rodriguez@cngpr.com

"Akber Alwani" wrote:

> hi Charles,
>
> Yes you can do so the ads will run but as soon as it is sale point where you
> are scanning the item the ads gona replace with it and then it show the
> customer the receipt or sales being done on. However 2 way monintor concept
> can be accomplished not sure that half portion show you running ads all the
> time and half the receipts/sales going on. In next step I am forwarding you
> the status bar code.
>

> "Charles" wrote:
>
> > Sorry I didnt realize I hadent set up a email address.On a side note If I
> > install a second monitor as my custumer display would I be able to custimize
> > what the custumer sees ,like ads and stuff,using something like
> > frontpage,with the same status html?
> >
> > "Akber Alwani" wrote:
> >
> > > Yes you are right as soon as you scan the item the qty get updated. I am busy
> > > and will be avaialble for you on saturday and wil forward you the code.

0
Edwin6668 (19)
9/20/2007 5:08:03 PM
Van you forward me the code or attach it to the post
Thanks
Robert
wojak@usa.com

"Ibrahim Zubair" wrote:

> Dear Akber Alwani,
> Good day,
> Could you please forword for me the code of updating the total Qty in POS
> screen?
> izubair@tell.com.sa
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Ibrahim Zubair
>

> "Akber Alwani" wrote:
>
> > Yes you are right as soon as you scan the item the qty get updated. I am busy
> > and will be avaialble for you on saturday and wil forward you the code.
> >
> > "Charles" wrote:
> >
> > > So when you say status bar do you mean the top part that says Point of Sale
> > > Microsoft Dynamics with the blue backround?After looking at this file thats
> > > what i am assuming.That would be fine but if i do that would it update as i
> > > add more products or when I do total(F12).Either way is fine, how would I
> > > write that line in the html.

0
Robert4087 (350)
10/21/2007 3:58:01 PM
Hi Akber,

Could I get the code as well:  st@techmgmt.net

Thanks,

st

"Akber Alwani" wrote:

> hi Charles,
>
> Yes you can do so the ads will run but as soon as it is sale point where you
> are scanning the item the ads gona replace with it and then it show the
> customer the receipt or sales being done on. However 2 way monintor concept
> can be accomplished not sure that half portion show you running ads all the
> time and half the receipts/sales going on. In next step I am forwarding you
> the status bar code.
>

> "Charles" wrote:
>
> > Sorry I didnt realize I hadent set up a email address.On a side note If I
> > install a second monitor as my custumer display would I be able to custimize
> > what the custumer sees ,like ads and stuff,using something like
> > frontpage,with the same status html?
> >
> > "Akber Alwani" wrote:
> >
> > > Yes you are right as soon as you scan the item the qty get updated. I am busy
> > > and will be avaialble for you on saturday and wil forward you the code.

0
FlusterCA (6)
3/5/2008 3:25:02 PM
Hi Akber, Could you send me the code for this as well?
jdbyers@lonestarpos.com Thanks!

Also, where are you located?

"Akber Alwani" wrote:

> hi Charles,
>
> Yes you can do so the ads will run but as soon as it is sale point where you
> are scanning the item the ads gona replace with it and then it show the
> customer the receipt or sales being done on. However 2 way monintor concept
> can be accomplished not sure that half portion show you running ads all the
> time and half the receipts/sales going on. In next step I am forwarding you
> the status bar code.
>

> "Charles" wrote:
>
> > Sorry I didnt realize I hadent set up a email address.On a side note If I
> > install a second monitor as my custumer display would I be able to custimize
> > what the custumer sees ,like ads and stuff,using something like
> > frontpage,with the same status html?
> >
> > "Akber Alwani" wrote:
> >
> > > Yes you are right as soon as you scan the item the qty get updated. I am busy
> > > and will be avaialble for you on saturday and wil forward you the code.

0
JDByers (7)

MS RMS Store Operations Study Guide?
Does any one have this? I would like to get certified but I don't have the $298 to buy it. http://www.microsoft.com/businesssolutions/retailmanagementsystem/using/rms_elearning.mspx Thanks, Jho After purchasing RMS in January I was told that the User's Guide (which could bethe basis of study) was no longer available in printed form. After finally gaining access to CustomerSource, I found it available for download (all 536 pages of it). Yesterday, my RMS tech told me that it is again being shipped with new purchases of RMS. You do have to be a support customer to access the s...

VB Macro #2

VCR to DVD Part 2

set print area #2

OEM publisher 2002 Sp1-2

How can I print on 8 1/2"x17" paper?

Money Updates #2

Can't create the item #2

mysession & deleting a line item on the pos screen
I want to automatically have my dll delete a line on the pos screen. So I have tried to do a myssion.transaction.entries(1).Delete and other sorts of things. Does anyone know of a way to accomplish this? Thanks in advance for any help on this. Hi, Use code like this: For Each item In mysession.Transaction.entries If FindItem(item.item.id, item.quantity, item.item.description) Then mysession.Transaction.entries.remove(item) End If Next "ClothingStore" wrote: > I want to automatically have my dll delete a line on the pos screen. ...

MS CRM Security Service doesn't start
Hi to all, I have a problem with my CRM 1.2 some days ago I restart the Win2003 server where there is installed CRM, and now the "Microsoft CRM Security Service" doesn't start up!!! What can I do? I have not any event about that!!! Can I re-install the CRM server and restore my sql database? Thank a lot Bey Augusto. I would apply the Update Rollup 2 for Microsoft CRM 1.2 "IGBA75" wrote: > Hi to all, > > I have a problem with my CRM 1.2 some days ago I restart the Win2003 server > where there is installed CRM, and now the "Microsoft CRM Secur...

IMAP address on exchange sever #2

help #2

Application icon #2
Hello, all, Have a strange problem. I recently used the tool ResOrg to renumber the resource IDs in a project where there were hundreds of duplicates. This fixed a list of bugs, which is why I did it. The other programmers found three problems after this. One was trivial to fix, a second was actually a problem in the code that renumbering the resouce IDs uncovered and was also easily fixed. The third one is weird though. Renumbering the resources messed up the application icon. I verified this by recompiling with the old resource.h file and the icon is correct. In the renumbere...

Backing Up Outlook #2
I have Windows XP Professional installed. Is there a simple and straight forward way to back up all my Outlook folders and address books to CD? Look here for all the information you need on backup and restoration of Outlook data: http://www.slipstick.com/config/backup.htm -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Replies sent to my e-mail address will probably not be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** "mel weston" <mel.weston@micronsecurity.com> wrote in message news:068d01c35018$e7f97b70$a601280a@phx.gbl... > I have...

Locating a number for a MS office
I have lost the boklet that accompanies my CD. However, I am unable to locate a number to contact someone. Any thoughts. I think if you ever learned how to contact them directly, they'd put a hit out on you. (Seriously, visit the MS website and drill down through the tech support area until you find the numbers you need. Good luck.) -- The problem with resting on your laurels is that eventually you are sitting on dead branches. JoAnn "ziggy" <ziggyzaggy@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:0a4c01c36747$0fb00a40$a001280a@phx.gbl... > I have lost the boklet that...

MS Excel: Linking spreadsheet and Absolute and Relative Paths
Our staff uses several spreadsheets, many of which are linked to SEVERAL other spreadsheets. Of course, all of these documents are stored on the network. The problem we are having is the absolute path that the link uses. Some users will access these file via (e.g.) 'S:\excel documents', while others will use 'R:\excel documents' to connect. Each time a user connects there is a 50-50 chance they will have to update the links. ** What a hassle** Is there any way to use a relative path to link spreadsheets? Using a UNC path isn't possible due to security restrictions and cha...

emailing the sales transaction from Store Operation POS
Hi everyone, I wish to email a sales transaction to the customer after the transaction/order is processed. I created a custom POS button and also launched the email client (outlook). IS it possible for example, by clicking on the custom EMAIL POS button brings up "Search Transaction" dialog and then after the transaction is selected it automatically launches outlook and the user/client get the sales/order info just like the sales receipt in his/her email??? Thanks tm ...

direct deposit #2
I am in the process of setting up payroll. I am able to import(using integration mgr) Employee info, deductions, benefits, taxes, etc. I cannot seem to find anything about importing direct deposit information. Any assistance will be appreciated. Thanks As far as I know, there is no integration within integration manager that can handle this. The last time I ran into this, I had to use some sql scripts to get everything in to GP. "nfp" wrote: > I am in the process of setting up payroll. I am able to import(using > integration mgr) > Employee info, deductions, benef...

How to run ajax implemented .Net 3.5 to an old version 2.0
Hi, I have developed a Web Application in .Net 2008 and implemented <asp:UpdatePanel /> in it. But now I am trying to build it in .Net Version 2.0. But it gives an error -- "Error 1 Unknown server tag 'asp:UpdatePanel' ". I have downloaded earlier version of AjaxControlToolKit, but it does not work. What I have to do to build this code in version 2.0 Thanks and Regard Dg The UpdatePanel is not part of 2.0 or the Ajax Toolkit. This is an additional "Ajax extension for 2.0" download... Also as 3.5 is just 2.0 plus additional stuff, I wo...