Microsoft RMS and PC Charge

I know that Microsoft works with 4 acquiring banks to do integrated credit
card processing. It looks as if Microsoft will work with PC Charge as well.
Is this correct? If so- are there any hiccups/differences/things to be aware
of if the client chooses PC Charge for EDC?
Thanks, Andrea
0
Andrea (160)
11/17/2005 11:26:04 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Microsoft not only works with the 4 prefered aquirer banks but any bank that
is able to process using the Vital or VisaNet networks. There are some
hiccups with using PC Charge, do a search for 'PC Charge' on previous posts.

Check out the post on :
Thursday, November 03, 2005 4:33 AM
By: Jeff
Titled: Re: EDC - Preferred Acquirer
It has some more detailed information.

Rob

"Andrea" <Andrea@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I know that Microsoft works with 4 acquiring banks to do integrated credit
> card processing. It looks as if Microsoft will work with PC Charge as
> well.
> Is this correct? If so- are there any hiccups/differences/things to be
> aware
> of if the client chooses PC Charge for EDC?
> Thanks, Andrea

0
rob242 (534)

RFID/EAS Sales, Inventory and Loss Prevention Solution POS2009/RMS
If you or your client are looking for a solution to lower overall employee costs and increase inventory accuracy and provide loss prevention, we have an integration solution that provides three main functions for POS 2009 and RMS 2.0: 1. Instant Sales Check-out - Shortens Lines Quicker and Improves Sales Turn-Over Ratios 2. Fast Inventory Counts - Save Man-Hours and Increase Inventory Counts 3. Anti-theft Loss Prevention - Protect your assets from external AND internal sources. More information can be found at http://www.palmettoretail.com/freedom ...

how to lose weight using your PC
Amazing book, telling you how to lose weight using your PC http://i2links.me/57383 http://www.boxeg.com/view.php?id=30856 Share it with your friends ...

What is Microsoft Office Basics 2003? And do I need it?
This program contains 4094.00MB. I would like to remove it from my computer. Is it needed? It is used rarely and the last time it was used was 01/28/2006. It is taking up more space than all my other programs. I would like to delete it if it is not necessary to run work or excel. HELP! Microsoft Office suite containing Word, Excel, and Outlook. Only you know if you use/need it but if you delete it, you will no longer have those programs. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "Helpless&quo...

Somehow, I lost Excel software from my PC. What to do??
Hi get your installation CDs and re-install? or do you just have lost the start icon. Search your harddisc for excel.exe -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "B_CRYSTAL" <B_CRYSTAL@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:50C6D006-E83E-4B0F-9DB0-8EB14B09A478@microsoft.com... > ...

Cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook.
sir, my computer os is window7 Ulimate. i have intalled window outlook7. it opened two times. now when ever tried to open i recieve following message. Cantnot start Microsoft Office Outlook, Cannot open the Outlookwindow. The set of folgers cannot opened. The file C:\Users\home\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Outlook\Outlook1.pst is not a personal folder file please help, any solution to this problem See if this helps: http://www.slipstick.com/problems/scanpst.htm -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com http://www.officeforlawyers.com/...

Money 2006 for pocket pc #2
When do you plan to support VGA devices? I realize that the Windows Moble platform will auto rescale your plugin, on a vga devices. But there are a number of users that would like to use your plugin within another control or plugin. Such as WisBar's Active Desktop or SBSH's PocketBreeze. Both of these application are vga aware and capable of hosting other today screen plugins, but niether of them will auto scale a plugin that does not support vga. You'd be better asking Microsoft directly. This is a peer-to-peer support forum and Microsoft don't always read thing...

Microsoft Software Snafus
If only ATM's could be programmed based on the # of bugs inherit in MS SP2 and other faltering Microsoft patches, updates, and fixes --dispensing 20 dollar bills in favor of the customer, but charged to Microsoft's Corporate Account. In article <CD03E7D7-78ED-4507-B551-F12C5B339FAA@microsoft.com>, Fed Up <FedUp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > If only ATM's could be programmed based on the # of bugs inherit in MS SP2 > and other faltering Microsoft patches, updates, and fixes --dispensing 20 > dollar bills in favor of the customer, but charged to M...

importing excel and word documents from pc to mac
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) How can I import all files at one time without having to import files one at a time? On Tue, 19 Jan 2010 13:19:17 -0800, inc_brc@officeformac.com wrote: >Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) How can I import all files at one time >without having to import files one at a time? If your machines aren't on the same LAN, copy the directory to a RAM drive, to your iPod, or to a network drive, and then copy them from there to your Mac. That's what I do. -- "In no part of th...

Microsoft Outlook #8
Hi could you tell me when i send an email from my work with an attachment to my home e-mail address i normally get the message but when trying to open the attachment i get the error 'OE has removed access to the following unsafe attachments in your mail' Is there any way to scan these attachments or save them to disk before opening as this is quite frustrating? Go to Tools > Options > Security > un-check "Do not allow attachments to be saved or opened that could potentially be a virus". Obviously un-checking this could leave you vulnerable. "Neil" &...

Microsoft CRM Connectors blog
Dear All, The following Microsoft CRM Connectors blog contains some useful information on the Microsoft CRM Connector for Microsoft Dynamics GP. This blog will also provide information on future Microsoft CRM Connectors and integration solutions such as with Microsoft Dynamics AX, or the BizTalk Adaptor for Microsoft Dynamics CRM, etc. You can also use this blog to get answers to questions on the Microsoft CRM Connectors or to provide feedback. Blog URL: http://blogs.msdn.com/microsoftcrmconnectors/default.aspx Regards, Manohar ...

MICROSOFT EXCELL #2
I CREATED A WORKSHEET, AND PROTECTED IT. I USE IT AS A TEMPLETE. I UNPROTECT THE CELLS THAT I WANT TO ALLOW CHANGES OR ENTRIES TO. WHEN I COPY AND PASTE THIS INTO ANOTHER APPLICATION, AND EITHER VIEW OR PRINT, THERE IS A SQUARE BEFORE OR AFTER THE ENTRY IN EACH CELL(OR MERGED CELL). SOME ENTRIES HAVE 8 SQUARES AFTER THE ENTRY. EXAMPLE: WORDS(SQUARE), locked cell WORDS(SQUARESQUARESQUARE) IT DOESNT SAY SQUARE JUST THE SYMBOL OF COURSE. ANY IDEAS ON ELIMINATING THOSE SQUARES? THEY ARE KILLING ME I TELL YOU! ------------ JAMES If you're copying the data into Access, line breaks ...

To remove Microsoft pop up asking to send info on product
Word 3 every time I use it I get the pop up asking to send in or not. The pop up comes up with and without the Word 3 program. I have no idea how to eliminate it even if it does have Word on it from Microsoft. What is Word 3? -- Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP "petschools" <petschools@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0FA9BE8B-3993-4F79-B283-B47C8AC2C164@microsoft.com... > Word 3 every time I use it I get the pop up asking to send in or not. The > pop > up comes up with and without the Word 3 program. I have no idea how to > eliminate ...

Microsoft releases Reporting Services Reporting Pack for MS CRM
A press release was issued announcing several new reporting packs for Reporting Services. Included in them is one for MS CRM v1.2. Press Release: http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/040929/sfw052_1.html Download location: http://www.microsoft.com/sql/reporting/downloads/default.asp Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM "Matt Parks" <mattp65@Yax_RemoveDashAndX_xhoo.com> wrote in message news:u0vll05630vallk08btfrp98l75qt3hptr@4ax.com... > A press release was issued announcing several new reporting packs for Reporting > Services. Included in them is one for MS CRM v1.2. > >...

Sales Tax Issue with Dynamics RMS
Here in California, the sales tax recently increase from 8.25% to 9.25%. I made this appropriate changes to the sales tax settings in RMS. The issue is when I get a return for items purchased prior to the sales tax change, the customer is credited at the current sales tax rate of 9.25% rather than the 8.25% that they should be credited. I need to be able to adjust the sales tax percentage at the POS for these returns so that the sales tax amount is correct. Any suggestions? Paul: How about setting up an "Old Tax" code at 8.25% and using Shift-F12 to select and apply the old tax...

Microsoft Money 2007 SP1 -- I reverted back to the original (before SP1)
When I opened MS Money Premium 2007 today I was informed that the update was available and so I let it get installed. Then when I opened the program again after the install, some of the calculations were all messed up and so I did a System Restore and went back to using the original installed version of MS Money Premium 2007. Here is a description of what was my problem.... Anyone else having this problem -- or am I doing something wrong? I opened my checkbook account and entered a transaction for a car loan payment. I entered the normal payee name and it was auto entered as usual, th...

Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0: x86 Dil Paketi (KB928416)
0x13EC hata kodunu veriyor ve kurulum gerçekleşmiyor. Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0: x86 Dil Paketi (KB928416) GÜNCELLEMESİNDE GERÇEKLEŞİYOR Gesundheit. CEZAR wrote: > Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0: x86 Dil Paketi (KB928416) GÜNCELLEMESİNDE > GERÇEKLEŞİYOR ...

Advanced Microsoft Exchange 2003 questions (POP3/SMTP/SPAM)
Hi! Can someone tell me if something like this is possible with an Exchange 2003 Server?: 1. Let say an Exchange 2003 Server is in a big company (e.g. company.com ;) ). All employees have a mailbox on this exchange 2003 Server. All the employees has also a mailbox on a POP3/SMTP server pop3.company.com / smtp.company.com . Can be an Exchange Server 2003 setup so that he automatically collects the mails from an employee pop3 account and put it automatically in his Exchange 2003 Server account??? So that the employee can only use the exchange account to collect all their mails and not from t...

Stats microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (last 7 days) 07-05-10
"Caveat: Quantity is not necessarily a measure of Quality" Newsgroup.................: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general Stats Were Taken..........: Mon, 05 Jul 2010 08:15:20 GMT Stats Begin...............: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 08:26:44 GMT Stats End.................: Mon, 05 Jul 2010 07:03:30 GMT Days......................: 7 Total No. of Articles.....: 606 Total No. of Characters...: 1707259 Total Volume..............: 1667 Messages Per Day..........: 86.6 Characters Per Day........: 243894.1 Average Daily Volume......: 238 kB Total Posters This Week...:...

Opinions on Used PC
I am looking to purchase a used , but decent quality PC with Windows XP. On Ebay, I came across this offer from a "top-rated seller": Dell Optiplex GX520 SFF 3.2 GHz Intel Pentium 4 CPU 2 GB RAM 250 GB hard drive CD-RW/DVD combo drive keyboard, mouse, network card Windows XP Pro Price is $199.00 USD, shipping included Seeme like a very good deal to me. I know that there have been issues with problematic capacitors on motherboards from GX270s, but this one's a GX520. What do you think, folks? And any recommended sites (other than Ebay)? TIA! Da...

Sending xls files to pc xlsx users

Microsoft Office 2007 update
My computer has been trying, and failing, to update Office 2007. I get error code 57A when installing KB936960 and KB932080 (I use Windows Vista). I am not a tech and the few references to this code I find on the net are useless. What should I do? Suggest you stop trying for a while. MS is working this error as many are starting to get it. Search Google for status updates, I'm sure it will be resolved in the near future. "Lisa" <lhawkins68@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message news:1A788494-2765-4DAB-9C8E-702F7E116155@microsoft.com... > My computer has been trying,...

What's the 3rd Virtual PC disk for?
Just got Virtual PC for Mac, installed it, and was only called upon by the installation program to use the first two installation disks. But there's a 3rd disk, called "Additional Windows system files". I'm curious: what's this for, and when would I use it? Haven't a clue. Try the VPC newsgroup. http://groups-beta.google.com/group/microsoft.public.mac.virtualpc On 7/9/05 9:56 AM, "Office 2004 Test Drive User" wrote: > Just got Virtual PC for Mac, installed it, and was only called upon by the > installation program to use the first two installat...

Microsoft Wireless Laser Keyboard 6000
Hello: Appreciate any help with my Microsoft Wireless Laser Keyboard 6000. martin2004@comcast.net On Sat, 5 May 2007 18:10:45 -0400, "martin2004" <martin2004@comcast.net> wrote: >Hello: > >Appreciate any help with my Microsoft Wireless Laser Keyboard 6000. > > >martin2004@comcast.net Then ask in a newsgroup supporting your version of Windows, or a hardware forum. This newsgroup is for questions about the database software Microsoft Access. John W. Vinson [MVP] ...

Can't start-up Microsoft Outlook
I just installed Office 2003, I was using Office XP. I uninstalled Office XP and installed Office 2003. When I go to check my mail after a reboot, it works fine. When I go to check my mail again, I can't open it up. Sometimes it will ask if I want to open Outlook in safe mode, to fix the problem. I receive a message in right-hand corner saying that "Outlook not responding. If you are using an exchange server e-mail account, you can cancel pending server requests by clicking the Outlook icon in the notifications are, and then clicking cancel server request on the shortcut menu." ...

Microsoft Headquarters
http://googlyfoogly.com/pictures/Microsoft-Headquarters.html New Microsoft office in Moscow. Built by local workers. ...