Microsoft RMS and Gas Pumps #2

I have created a gasoline item called Gas. However,I do not have access to
the  "click" gas pump or press ALt G  to display the gas pump window. Do I
need to turn on a preference to be able to do gasoline purchases?
Also, does the RMS system actually INTEGRATE to a gas pump system, or is it
just that the gas is tendered as an item?

Enter the gas item on the transaction screen.

Press F12 to tender the sale.

On the Tender window, select the applicable tender, and then click Gas Pump
or press Alt-G to display the Gas Pump Deposit window.

Enter the corresponding pump number, and then press Enter.

Then type in the amount the customer has paid. The amount of change owed to
the customer, if any, displays on the screen.

Give the customer the correct change, as indicated, then press Enter.

0
Andrea (160)
11/18/2005 8:29:04 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

MS RMS Store Operations Study Guide?
Does any one have this? I would like to get certified but I don't have the $298 to buy it. http://www.microsoft.com/businesssolutions/retailmanagementsystem/using/rms_elearning.mspx Thanks, Jho After purchasing RMS in January I was told that the User's Guide (which could bethe basis of study) was no longer available in printed form. After finally gaining access to CustomerSource, I found it available for download (all 536 pages of it). Yesterday, my RMS tech told me that it is again being shipped with new purchases of RMS. You do have to be a support customer to access the s...

VB Macro #2

Using later version of microsoft access

VCR to DVD Part 2

Microsoft Outlook 03-11-10
I have just got a message saying not installed for the current user and it will not load. But I've been using it for years. George George;131443 Wrote: > I have just got a message saying not installed for the current user and > it > will not load. But I've been using it for years. > > GeorgeGeorge, welcome to the forum. When you post (here or in any forum), you will get faster and less frustrating replies if you do a few standard things: - try to define the problem in the thread title. Since this is an Outlook forum, simply stating "Mic...

set print area #2

Check out that pack from the Microsoft Corp.
--llhgxblnry Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="broryxkaxlyu"; type="multipart/alternative" --broryxkaxlyu Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="sugmntysaz" --sugmntysaz Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Client this is the latest version of security update, the "September 2006, Cumulative Patch" update which resolves all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express. Install now to continue keeping your computer secure from these vulnerab...

OEM publisher 2002 Sp1-2

Configure Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Outlook
While trying to configure Ms CRM for outlook throws an error message HTTP Status 401: Unauthorized.Can anyone put me out of this issue. ...

How can I print on 8 1/2"x17" paper?

Install that important pack from the Microsoft Corp.
--xzkkhdmcbxymiaud Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="vaccmkjzdr"; type="multipart/alternative" --vaccmkjzdr Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="ggmepcujya" --ggmepcujya Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft User this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express. Install now to help maintain the security of your computer from these vulnera...

Money Updates #2

Can't create the item #2

IMAP address on exchange sever #2

help #2

Application icon #2
Hello, all, Have a strange problem. I recently used the tool ResOrg to renumber the resource IDs in a project where there were hundreds of duplicates. This fixed a list of bugs, which is why I did it. The other programmers found three problems after this. One was trivial to fix, a second was actually a problem in the code that renumbering the resouce IDs uncovered and was also easily fixed. The third one is weird though. Renumbering the resources messed up the application icon. I verified this by recompiling with the old resource.h file and the icon is correct. In the renumbere...

Unassigned value in split transactions in conversion from Quicken 2001 to Microsoft Money v 14
With Quicken withdrawing from the UK market I have taken the plunge and upgraded to MM v 14. There is a serious conversion issue with the processing of split transactions where the first entry is converted correctly but all the other lines from the split transaction generate "empty" split entries each with a blank category and description with a zero value. This leaves an unassigned value equal to the sum of the ignored split entries. I have two Quicken accounts my private accounts going back to 1987 which generated a vast number of these unassigned amounts in split transactions a...