Microsoft POS #2

I have a group of customers that I am working on setting up A bundled POS
system for.
I have looked at RMS and Microsoft POS. The customer's are small bulk food
stores. They package all of the bulk food in various containers and weigh it
with a Hobart scale producing a label with an system 2 price enbedded
barcode. These are UPC A formats. They are for the most part simple single
store installs and donot require  the complex RMS system.
I have setup the Microsoft POS version 2.0 and found it will work perfect
for these customers. The only problem when you programed the system you
leftout the Random Weight system 2 barcode capabilities. How hard could it be
to make that a choice in the item setup with  all the other Barcodes.

My question is will you be adding it to the Microsoft POS system? if so when?
I have 500 to 750 lanes of software waititng on the update.
--
Thank you
Terry

click "I Agree" in the message pane.