Manager and POS doesn't open.

Hi every one.

 Most of the times when I open administrator & connect the database, the
manager and POS doesn't open, after restart the computer again both start
working.

Any body have some idea please help me.
Thanks
0
AkbarMian (47)
8/26/2007 3:12:01 AM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Hi Akbar

It happens with me somtimes, just pres Ctrl+Alt+Delete, you will find them
in Task manager, end task & reopen again.

I hope it works
--
Ibrahim Zubair

"Ibrahim Zubair" wrote:

> Hi Akbar
>
> It happens with me somtimes, just pres Ctrl+Alt+Delete, you will find them
> in Task manager, end task & reopen again.
>
> I hope it works
> --
> Ibrahim Zubair
>

> "Akbar Mian" wrote:
>
> > Hi every one.
> >
> >  Most of the times when I open administrator & connect the database, the
> > manager and POS doesn't open, after restart the computer again both start
> > working.
> >
> > Any body have some idea please help me.
> > Thanks

Thanks for reply. I am dong this practice too but we need some salutation
for this.
0
AkbarMian (47)

OE attachments on exchange open slow.
Hi I am using exchange 5.5 SP4 on Winnt 4 SP6a. When my users open any attachments using exchange it opens slow and day by day it is getting slower. I don't have the DNS server and i am using ISP provided DNS. I have tried the host file and it works slowly too. There is no virus and spyware on my exchange. Please help. Thanks Faz wrote: > Hi > > I am using exchange 5.5 SP4 on Winnt 4 SP6a. When my users open any > attachments using exchange it opens slow and day by day it is getting > slower. I don't have the DNS server and i am using ISP provided DNS. > I ...

how do I open 2 excel pages on the desktop at the same time
When I open page 1, it appears on the desktop. When I click on page 2, it appears on the desktop, but page 1 disappears. I want both page 1 and page 2 to be on the desktop at the same time. Thank you for helping. Excel doesn't have "pages" It has Workbooks. Do you want two workbooks visible at the same time? Open both and Go to Window>New Window Window>Arrange>Vertical Do you want to see just one but have the other appear on the Taskbar? Enable Option of "Windows in TaskBar" Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Wed, 4 Mar 2009 14:32:01 -0800, wilma <w...

contact managment
is their a basic template that can turn a spreadsheet with personal data into a contact managment application or tracking daily activity by name??? ...

FA Integration Manager Error
Hi All Client using GP10 SP1 and IM10 SP1 While I try to integrate the Fixed Asset thru Integration manager with econnect I am getting the following error mess DOC 1 ERROR: Microsoft.Dynamics.GP.eConnect: Number = 6625 Stored Procedure taCreateAssetID : Description = Unable to obtain the next FAINDEX Anyone can help me to fix this Thankx in Advance Nizham Hi, to fix this issue just configure the asset id suffix rule to use constant fix value as 1 or mapped to source field regards, abdullah@wafaei.com > On Wednesday, April 16, 2008 3:05 AM Nizha wrote: > Hi All &...

I can't open my calendar in Windows Mail
When I click on the calendar icon or press control shift L nothing happens, How do I restore the calendar? ...

Open Excel in a browser without changing URL
Hi, I have a webpage with one button, called �Open�. When the user presse the button I want to create a new Createobject("Excel.Application") an open an xls file. Then display this Excel instance within the curren web page. How do we set the content of the webpage to display this. I do not want to do something like: <a href="test1.xls" target="_self" >Open</a> which works but I do not want to change the page (URL) for the user. just want excel stuffed back into my browser. I also do not want t uses framesets or frames. Thanks in advance. P...

POS cannot connect to server
I have installed Retail Management System on a new Microsoft Small Business Server 2003 Server. It is version 1.3. I have a restored database which is running fine on the old server which is actually a workstation. The RMS is working well on the new SBS Server. I have tried to install POS on my laptop to prepare for connecting an existing register to the new server and new installation of RMS. When I open POS or POS manager on the laptop I get a window to "Change Database Connection". It asks to "Enter the name of the database computer and MSDE/SQL Server instance." I...

Cant start manager on one of two systems
I have just completed the upgrade to RMS for our two retail stores. Both stores have a pc at the POS station and another in the back room. At one store if I try to start the manager program on the backroom pc and the POS system powered down I get "Active X Components cannot create opject" message. If I power up the POS system in front I can start the manager on the backroom system with no problems. I have reinstalled the MDAC components and have manually registered them with no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Are you trying to share files (templates & re...

PERSONAL file automatically opens upon starting Excel
I am a newbee in writting Macros. I wrote one and now after that whenever I start Excel, a file opens with file name: "PERSONAL". I went to following folder: C:\Documents and Settings\TOSHIBA\Application Data\Microsoft\Excel\XLSTART and deleted the "PERSONAL" file. Now it is OK. But I don't know how this file went to XLSTART folder. Also is this deleting will affect my macros? Is it possible to access this folder from inside Excel? TIA Rasoul Khoshravan Azar Any file in the XLSTART folder automatically opens when you start Excel. The personal.xls workbook is the tra...

How to turn off "You should only open attachments" in Vista/Outlook 2007?
I don't want to be prompted "You should only open attachments from a trustworthy source ..." warning in Outlook 2007 on Vista for certain file tpes. Unfortunately, the "Always ask before opening this file" checkbox is disabled, so I cna not remove the checkmark on it. Is there a way to enable the checkbox? what file types? you can't turn it off for some attachment types. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/...

How to change CFileDialog Open button text
Using VC++ 6.0... I want to use the CFileDialog to allow the user to select a file to delete. I would like to change the text of the "Open" button to "Delete". Is there an easy way to do that, or do I need to go the route of creating a new dialog template based on the common dialog and add a button there? ....mcs Meade, You can derive from CFileDialog and do all kind of stuff in the class. Johan Rosengren Abstrakt Mekanik AB "Meade Swenson" <meade@ieee.org> a �crit dans le message de news:uxrqLzn8EHA.3820@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > Using VC++ ...

Pivot table/chart in subform
I have an MDB (developed in Access 2003) with forms which include subforms on a tab control. Some of the subforms are in PivotTable or PivotChart view (with a SQL recordsource). I want the users to be able to change the layout of these views. I am now testing in Access 2007. The usual drag and drop of existing field buttons works fine. On right click the usual context menu pops up, but Field List is greyed out, so the user cannot add any new items from the field list. If the same subform is opened directly as a form then the context menu is as normal. Oddly if another ...

How do I Print Two Receipts automatically from POS
-- Thanks so much, Deb In the manager program go to Database>Registers>Receipt Formats Highlight your receipt and click properties. Click the properties button beside Sales. Under the receipt count listing, change it to 2. Click okay or save the new template if you like. It'll ask if you want to apply changes to all the transaction types, which is up to you. Now it should automatically print two copies of the receipts. "Deb" <Deb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8A74F23C-9FC5-444D-B501-CBD0714F2F80@microsoft.com... > > -- > Thanks so muc...

Opening Attachments (mainly Word documents) from Mail.
I am having a problem with trying to open Word Documents from Mail. When ever I try to open the attachment I get an error message that specifies the following: "This file does not have a program associated with it for performing this action. Create an association in the Set Association control planel." I have made this correction in the Set Assocaition control panel, but the error message continues to persist. Can anyone please provide some assistance. Thanks. Take a look at these.... http://www.winhelponline.com/articles/232/1/Unable-to-open-DOC-attachment...

Mailbox Management
Hi I have an Exchange 2003 server with users running outlook 2003. Is it possible to autmote the following - when a message is sent to a user's mailbox that after a period of time e.g. days it goes to the appropiate subfolder. Thanks Regards Do you want this to be an Exchange side action? If yes, then you will need to repost to an Exchange group. If you want this to be an Outlook action, then no, as rules act on mail items as they are received. You would need to write some code to accomplish this and have the users run it. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to...

Cannot open attachments
Using Outlook 03 I cannot open html attachments. I can open images (jpg, etc). What is blocking the html attachments? I tried cleaning all the temp files that did not help. Should I just blow out the profile and start again? I wouldn't blow away the profile just yet. Do you get any errors messages? What happens when you try? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsl...

Open to null 04-13-07
Does anyone have some advice/trick on getting a Form to open with nothing in its controls/fields? I have Form based on a Table. The Form has a combo box to look up records. I would like the Form to open without a record in it; when the user selects a record ID from the drop-down-list, a record then appears. Thanks, alex hi Alex, alex wrote: > Does anyone have some advice/trick on getting a Form to open with > nothing in its controls/fields? Use a condition like SELECT * FROM [yourTable] WHERE 0 = 1 in the RecordSource. mfG --> stefan <-- If you make the subform a c...

Opening Word Attachments is slow in Outlook 2000
Opening a word document attachment is very slow. It's on a W2K machine running office 2000 pro. Other attachments work fine and opening the word documents outside outlook work fine. Jerry. ...

Possible bug in Exchange GUI (Exchange System Manager.msc)
Hi! I’m writing this because I think I found one small bug in Exchange GUI. More precisely it is how Exchange GUI read and display information about Connection settings for SMTP server. Somehow that information is never synchronized with MetaData.xml file after you once change those settings with VBScript. 1. Software used for experiment On first server, I have Windows Server 2003 SP1 and Exchange 2003 SP2. On second server (hosted within Virtual PC 2004) I have Windows Server 2003 SP1 and ISA 2004 SP2. So first server has Exchange’s SMTP while second has built-in SMTP. While I was te...

New Create Mail box opens as a small 2"x4" box
Two days ago, when hitting the Create Mail box, a blank message appears for me to start a new message as a small 2x4" box which I have to expand to start typing. How do I change it to open in a larger box as it did before? I can't locate an option to change it to open in the expanded version automatically. "PD Desert Gal" <PDDesertGal@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:87FBF732-D6B9-430B-AEBC-15A1AF7D61DA@microsoft.com... > Two days ago, when hitting the Create Mail box, a blank message appears > for > me to start a new messag...

Mailbox Manager #13
Hi, If I have 10 recipient policies that are mailbox management policies and go in and choose "apply this policy now" and then on the server choose "Start Mailbox management" will only that one policy get run or will all mailbox management policies be enforced? I have this type of config and it doesn't seem as if the desired policy is running. Thanks, Dan ...

New gym manager needs templete to create group fitness schedule
Anyone have a templete that can be updated and changed easily for a gym group fitness schedule. Hi Terri, See Microsoft's free template offerings at: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/results.aspx?Scope=TC&Query=fitness --- Regards, Norman "Terri" <Terri@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7F7E1DD2-FB76-4D6E-AE2B-61711201F437@microsoft.com... > Anyone have a templete that can be updated and changed easily for a gym > group > fitness schedule. ...

Outlook 2007 messages stuck open?
I've recently upgraded to Outlook 2007 and besides it running INCREDIBLY slowly, I have messages that stay open in my Taskbar long after I've closed or sent them. Anyone run into this? How can I fix this? The only way I can make them disappear of the taskbar is to close outlook and re-open it. Ugh ...

Managing settings files
Hi, I'd like to build an client/server application that need to handle user and program settings both on the client and server. I'd like to store the settings in an xml file Is there a solution/3rd party component available that ideally also runs with .NET 1.1? Thanks for any advice Adrian -- Adrian Miller -- Adrian Miller ...

Opening LInks in Email
I am not able to open address links when they are sent as part of an email. Can this feature be activated? TIA Eric Aloha ecm, Probably. We need a lot more information about your setup to tell you how, though. To start with What version of Outlook are you using? -Ben- Ben M. Schorr - MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com Microsoft OneNote FAQ: http://www.factplace.com/onenotefaq.htm > I am not able to open address links when they are sent as part of an > email. Can this feature be activated? > > TIA > Eri I'm using ver 6 Outlook Express. ...