Mailshots via email and vouchers

I am keen to email offers to my customers, i would like to send them money
off vouchers, discount vouchers etc etc

does anybody know of or use a module or addon which deals with this sort of
thing? Some sort of CRM software? I obviously would have to make sure the
emailed vouchers where only valid once to stop people printing multiple
copies and taking advantage! Is there any way i could serialize the vouchers
and have RMS only accept each one once?

Any help/feedback greatly appreciated.

0
philip168 (189)
2/8/2007 12:06:53 AM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

email problem with one user
Hello, I have a client using Outlook 2003 on a SBS 2003 server. The users has an exchange internal e-mail of USER1-5.MAIL.local and POP3 external e-mail USER1-5.INTERNET.COM. For most of the users the e-mail works the way it is suppose to. But one of the user sends an email to one recipient the e-mail is generated with the POP3 e-mail address but if the e-mail is created with multiple recipients for some reason the exchange internal is used. I have talked with the user and she does not do anything special when creating e-mail when it is for one person or multiple people. She does n...

Error Code 2046 when sending emails.
Hi I have an Access 2003 database which is used to maintain membership records for a charity. On a member's record there is a button which sends an email to the member. On my new computer I have windows 7 home premium and I am using Windows Live email linked to my ISP. This worked fine on my old computer with Windows XP and Outlook Express. When I click on the button I now get the message Error Code 2046 The Command or Action SendObject isn't available now. The code is: Private Sub btnEMail_Click() Dim vMessage As String On Error GoTo ErrorCode ...

Help! Cannot delete email
I have received 2 different emails. One keeps showing up every hour over & over again in Junk e-mail folder. Another email is doing the same in my Norton Anti-Spam folder. The message has been deleted from the mail server but problem will not go away. I have to delete 100's every day of these What can I do?? How do you know that its the *same mail msg* and not a new msg that is the same. Perhaps the email addy you used in this post is your real email, and as such will have been harvested for spam <goner@ev1.net> wrote in message news:rgvag2tl4njnupndki9c55j5vh5bj4clii@4ax.com.....

Can I edit email after running spellcheck (before sending it)?
Does Outlook have the option to return to writing or editing an email after running spellcheck and before sending the email? It seems to send the email automatically after running spellcheck. Is there an option or override to prevent this? How are you invoking spell-check? Neither the spell-check button (abc), nor F7 sends the message after spell-checking it. Pressing "send" of course, will, as will alt+s. "mom1227" wrote: > Does Outlook have the option to return to writing or editing an email after > running spellcheck and before sending the email? It seems...

Outlook on XP is showing emails but not any appointments, help!
To elaborate, I have configured my outlook client so that it receives/sends emails and that works, but I can't see any of the appointments on my calendar. I have outlook set up at work, and that works fine, but now trying to do it from home. thanks! ...

AD New User Creation Does Not Automatically Create Email Address
My AD is controlled is also my Exchange server and previously when I created a new account it would also create a mailbox and email address for the new user. Now the new account creation creates an AD user and mailbox but does not populate the email address for either smtp or x400. Also is does not put the new user into the exchange address book. Can anyone help Sounds like a RUS problem: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en- us;288807 >-----Original Message----- >My AD is controlled is also my Exchange server and previously when I >created a new account it would...

CDO (html) sends to external emails, but not internally?
SBS 2003 Exchange 5.5 Outlook 2000 I have some ASP code to send HTML body emails to users inside and outside of our network. They seem to work fine when it comes to sending to the external emails, but when it is sending to our own domain (internally) they don't ever come through? Can anybody help? ...

Question about deletiong email
Hi all: I am little confused about the deletion of email. Here are the scenarios: 1. I have received a email ( outlook email) . I promote it as a CRM email, I open the browser version and i can see it. Now if I delete the from Outlook, what will happen to CRM email? will it still be in the history? 2. I have received a email ( outlook email) . I promote it as a CRM email, I open the browser version and i can see it. Now if I delete the from CRM (Browser), what will happen to Outlook email?should it still be there? 3. I receive a CRM email ( client replies back to my CRM email).Now if I ...

Display a new notofication message when new email arrives
Hello the "display new notofication messasge when new email arrives" option does not work on clients computer. Tool>Options>email options. Any ideas??? OS Win XP SP1 Outlook 2002 SP2 Both are English versions. Thanks Nevs. ...

saving emails in outlook
anyone know how i can copy my ms-outlook inbox/sent items onto an iomega zip drive? robBB <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > anyone know how i can copy my ms-outlook inbox/sent items > onto an iomega zip drive? Create a new PST. Copy to it everything you want to save. Close the PST and close Outlook. Copy the PST to the zip drive. All done. -- Brian Tillman Sorry to be so stupid but how do I create a new PST? Thnaks >-----Original Message----- >robBB <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > >> anyone know how i can copy my ms-outlo...

Using multiple SMTP email addresses
How can I determine which email address an email was sent to (short of manually looking at the headers of the email)? I have multiple SMTP addresses associated with my AD account, and I want to set up rules in Outlook based on which address an email was sent to, but all Outlook seems to see is my default smtp address. This behavior is "by design". When Exchange 200x receives a message via SMTP is resolves it to an object in AD and rewrites the To: address to that of the primary SMTP address of the object that the message is destined for. "Josh Rolfe" <some...

Signature on CRM emails
Hi Does anyone know how i can get my email signature to automatically appear on CRM emails sent from Outlook? Thanks, Dylan If you have an email signature configured in Outlook it should show up in CRM e-mails when you click on the "CRM E-mail" button on the CRM SFO add-in toolbar. This is separate from any email signature template you may have set up within CRM. -- Matt Wittemann http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com "Dylan Mines" wrote: > Hi > > Does anyone know how i can get my email signature to automatically appear on > CRM emails sent from Outlook...

Blank Email forwards
Sometimes (not always) when I forward an email the recipient receives a blank message body. The subject stays but everything else is blank and this is intermittent. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Lance What version of Exchange Server? Lance Huestis wrote: > Sometimes (not always) when I forward an email the recipient receives a > blank message body. The subject stays but everything else is blank and this > is intermittent. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. > > Thanks > Lance -- Help fight spam - designate sending servers for your domai...

Outlook is erasing my emails from my yahoo
Hello, and I do have one question. I started outlook on my computer, I have no problems with outlook itself. But when I am away from my home computer and when I access my yahoo account there are no email there. Later went home and all my emails are on outlook. How do I get my email to stay on yahoo and outlook. And is there a ways to get those email from out look back on my yahoo.com V/r Ray Donegan Jr. "rdoneganjr" <rdoneganjr@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:95EE9059-E736-4D81-9D17-B80522C4BDFE@microsoft.com... > Hello, and I do have ...

Copying animations from one email to another
At work, I used LOTUS NOTES. This lady and I exchange these little animated figures, icons, etc. I emailed them home and have them saved. I can see them in FULL COLOR AND ANIMATED in the original email they are stored in; however, when I try and cut and paste them into NEW messages (as I did all the time with LOTUS NOTES), I either get a RED X in a Box or something that looks like a CLIPBOARD. When I tried a test and sent a messag to myself, the animated characters were not there. Is there something I'm doing wrong? One exception: someone sent me an email this morning and when ...

My outgoing emails are listed as SPAM
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop This started a couple of days ago. I use Entourage for my business emails and whenever I send an email it's marked as spam. I don't have the same problem when I send emails from my online control panel or when I send my home emails using Mail so it looks like it's an Entourage issue. Can anyone help? In article <59bb2db2.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0>, <Janecomm@officeformac.com> wrote: > This started a couple of days ago. I use Entourage for my business emails and &g...

Stopping the Harvesting of Email Addresses
This must be an issue from time immemorial - well as far back as the original web pages of the last century. But what are the best ways to stop email addresses being harvested - and therefore sold for spamming - from: 1/ the text of a web page, and 2/ the source HTML. This was 'solved' in a rather inelegant fashion as per this page: http://home.clear.net.nz/pages/geoff.rodliffe - then click on 'Author' That is with the use of " AT " in place of the usual "@" But this is a fudge. I found one web site with another idea at: http://www.re...

All emails track in CRM for only 1 user.
This is happening to only one user and their settings are identical to working users. The user is NOT set to "Track All". Confidential emails are ending up in CRM for all to see. We upgraded in mid Feb to 3 from 1.2. This may be related or not but the same user is the only one that gets a blank c360 "My Summary". ...

email downloads require right click to download pictures
I know the saftey precautions that Outlook (2003) has concerning the downloading of pictures (right-click to download pictures) Also know how to set the options under security. My problem is that if I decide to right click and download the pictures, it does not always work unless I close he first try then right open the email a 2nd time and ths time the pctures will download. TIA, BL what type of email acount do you use? This sounds like a NAT router problem. 'Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center' (http://www.slipstick.com) 'Outlook Tips'...

How do I create a Hyperlink in the Email sent using Assigned Workf
I have created a workflow when users are assigned a case. I need to have an active hyperlink within the email sent to the user. So the user can go directly to cases. Hi, You need to construct the URL. Checkout following URL for more help; http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa685801.aspx -- PLEASE do click on Yes or No button if this post was helpful or not for our feedback. uMar Khan Email for direct contact: imumar at gmail dot com "Lisalis529" wrote: > I have created a workflow when users are assigned a case. I need to have an > active hyperlink within the...

All my past emails are missing.
I used Outlook this morning to check emails, everything was working correctly. I went back this afternoon and only my new emails are here, all my old ones are missing. I opened Windows Live to check to see if my past emails are still there, and they were. So I marked some of the files as not read. Outlook Connecter brought some files into Outlook, but they are all empty. Even files that I had flagged still show the flag, but they are empty. How do I get my old files back? Outlook Connector version is 12.0.6423.1000 If mails are on the server and doesn't clear up ...

receiving only 1 page of 2 page emails
My problem is I have a user (Malinda) with a windows xp cpu using outlook 2003. When Malinda forwards or sends an email to Jackie, also on the same server with a windows 98 cpu and outlook 2000, Jackie can only view 1 page of the email. Sometimes she can print out the entire document and sometimes it only has the 1 page (the same amount that can be viewed) I cannot determine who's computer is having the problem and how to correct it. It is only happening on these 2 computers. No one else has a problem receiving or sending emails from these 2 people. Sometimes the emails forw...

how do i email a resume?
how do i email my resume to employers and others Create an email message in what ever mail program that you use and attach the file containing your resume to that message. I would suggest that you convert your resume to a .pdf file using the free PrimoPDF pdf creator if you do not have any other means of doing it. Then the recipient will be able to read the resume, no matter what software you used to create it with. -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my services on a paid consulting basis. Doug Robbins - Word MVP, or...

saving a copy of the raw email
i am running outlook 2007 connected to an exchange server. I generate a copy the raw email, i.e, the email including the internet headers etc so that I can feed it into a script for parsing purposes. Is there anyway to do that. I can display the internet header info, but not print out the entire thing. You'd have to copy and paste. Or try an add-in, such as pocketknife peek. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.out...

office 2000 outlook network , is there a email notification icon.
i have no emil icon notification on my status bar , if iam working in a different window how do i know i got mail? new at it <new at it@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > i have no emil icon notification on my status bar , if iam working > in a different window how do i know i got mail? You don't state what version of Outlook and you don't state what version of Windows. For OL 2003, click Tools>Options>E-mail Options>Advanced E-mail Options and put a check in the "Show an envelope icon in the notification area" box. If that box is already ceck...