mailing labels #2

Is there any way to print customer mailing labels to the barcode/label
printer?

0
mail777 (14)
2/1/2007 9:50:00 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

I'm not aware of a way you can print labels directly from Store Ops.
I think the easiest way to achieve what you want would be through a
mail merge Word document.  I have done exactly that but have used
Avery mailing labels which fit 30 to a standard 8.5 x 11 sheet.
Create an Excel file of the names and addresses and then create a mail
merge document linking to it.  It works great.

On Feb 1, 2:50 pm, "Tom" <m...@woodenwheels.com> wrote:
> Is there any way to print customer mailing labels to the barcode/lab

0
lancemuz (31)

Edit mailbox size limit message #2
Hi All, We have Exchange 2003, Outlook 2k on desktop. We limit mailboxes to 100mb and issue a warning at 75mb, in order to give them enough of a cahnce to archive, delete, etc. My question is, can we edit the message that comes from the "System Administrator" to use our own verbage? Users get confused with the message because it says "Mailbox size limits: You will receive a warning when your mailbox reaches 75000 KB.You may not be able to send or receive new mail until you reduce your mailbox size." They think this message means they won't be able to send or receiv...

Mail messages dont come up fully
Hello Geniuses, I seem to be having a weird issue, there are three different users, All on the same exchange server. When one forwards e-mails. one recipient gets it completely and the other does not see the complete E-Mail. The user is receiving E-Mails in HTML format. is there a problem with outlook settings on the laptop. kindly help me with this issue. Thank you, Santosh.R Santosh <santosh.ramchandra@acs-inc.com> wrote: > I seem to be having a weird issue, there are three different users, > All on the same exchange server. When one forwards e-mails. one > recipien...

Allow 2 or more referencial fields to same entity
When defining a custom entity it is currently not possible to define 2 separate relationships from this entity to another entity. For example, consider a custom "Project" Entity - it is not possible to create two relationships to Contact - one for a "Lead Engineer" and another for "Inspector". To do this, you would currently need to set up a many-to-many relationship using a 3rd entity and this makes things very difficult for the end user data entry, search and for reporting purposes. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft ...

Form with 2 combo Boxes (Criteria for query)
Hi all, I have made a form using too combo boxes (I am using the form to execute a query and these combo boxes are used in the criteria.) Box A has a Drop down list of Countries Box B has a Drop down list of Cities They way I would like it to work is this ... User selects the Country, then I would like to have the cities limited to only those that are in the country selected in the first dropdown list. Will I need some code for this or is there a way to make this happen using standard access features? I am a newbie in the world of access but I have thi...

Announcements
I'd like to be able to add attachments to Announcements section. How do I do this? Thank you You should better use Sales documentation.. CS http://www.addonnice.com Imagine CRM - CRM @Commerce - XRM EMailing "Bernardina" <dl@discussions.microsoft.com> a écrit dans le message de groupe de discussion : 0B7268C3-7465-43FB-82BC-1274D4304654@microsoft.com... > I'd like to be able to add attachments to Announcements section. How do I > do > this? > Thank you ...

Publisher 2003
I just received some new computers (running XP Pro and Office 2003 Pro) and publisher is not working properly When we try a mail merge (using a table in Word as the source), it only shows 1 or 2 records whereas there should be 40+. Troubleshooting steps that I have already tried: The same file (and merge) works properly on other machines. The problematic machines have various combinations of XP service pack 2/3 and Office 2003 Service pack 2/3 I have tried a complete uninstall/reinstall of Office. Creating a new merge did not help. I checked that there are no filters enabled. Anyone have...

e-mail attachments #4
Lately, I have not been able to open e-mail attachments in Outlook Express 6. Anyone have any idea why. Thanks. "holly" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:521401c3ac6c$07ea31e0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Lately, I have not been able to open e-mail attachments > in Outlook Express 6. Anyone have any idea why. Thanks. > For the 130,000th time....Tools-Options-security.... this newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97/98/2000/2002/2003(beta) from the Office suite of products. Outlook Express is actually a separate program despite the similar na...

Proper techniques for doing a mail merge in PUB 02
What are the proper techniques for doing a mail merge in Publisher 2002? Is there a tutorial on this somewhere? Much thanks! Robin Hi Robin (vicary@kconline.com.NOSPAM), in the Microsoft� newsgroups you posted: || What are the proper techniques for doing a mail merge in Publisher || 2002? Is there a tutorial on this somewhere? Much thanks! || Robin Check out the tutorials in my training section at http://www.kvalheim.org -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Office Publisher MVP Official Publisher MVP Site: http://www.kvalheim.org This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties...

Fixed Asset Import #2
Does anyone know how to have the fixed asset utility calculate the depreciation when you import? Would the "depreciated to date" field be the same date "placed in service" and then leave YTD and LTD blank? Also does anyone know how to clear the data just in a particular book...for example just the data in AMT? Thanks, Natasha Natasha, Do you mean you want GP to calculate depreciation starting from the actual placed in service date? If so, yes, make the two dates the same and YTD and LTD blank. Then run depreciation after you've imported. The only way I know o...

Exporting .csv into mail program database

RMS 2.0 ?
Can anybody point me to information in regards to the next RMS upgrade? I thought we were going to get a RMS 1.4 upgrade in the 2nd quarter of 2006. Has this been changed to a 2.0 upgrade sometime in 2007? If so what are the enhanced or new features and when exactly is MS promising us this update/upgrade? Of course we were promised a 2.0 upgrade by Microsoft in 2004 that would be available in 2005 at http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/features/2004/dec04/12-14YearReview.mspx This promising and not delivering is getting old quick. RMS is a great product but hasn't (really) changed ...

Unable to Open Outlook #2
When I start Microsoft Outlook, I receive the following error message: Outlook failed to start correctly last time. Starting Outlook in safe mode will help you correct or isolate a startup problem in order to successfully start the program. Some functionality may be disabled in this mode. Do you want to start Outlook in safe mode? If I click Yes it opens and when I close it and try opening it again it does not open.I got to restart my computer to open and the same process repeats again. I also DO NOT see any disabled items in the disabled items dialog box on the help menu. Pls he...

Outlook.pst problem #2
Hey all. I tried archiving my email and received the following message: "Error while archiving folder "Read" in store "Personal Folders". The file C:\WINDOWS\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook\outlook.pst could not be accessed. Access is denied." Can anyone tell me why this may have happened and how I may fix it? I used to have a program to fix the outlook.pst file, however I can't recall where it is any longer. Thanks in advance. Anthony How big is the archive.pst file? How many items are in the folder that's giving you the ...

Date format/grouping on x-axis label
Hello all, I known I've seen this answered, but I can't find the original post, so I have to repost. I have a column of dates as a category x axix label. It is formatted to mmm-yy (Jan-07). This works great, until I add a blank value into the column. Column1 9/26/2006 (formatted to: Sep-06) 9/26/2006 (formatted to: Sep-06) 10/24/2006 (formatted to: Oct-06) 10/24/2006 (formatted to: Oct-06) 10/25/2006 (formatted to: Oct-06) 10/27/2006 (formatted to: Oct-06) 11/11/2006 (formatted to: Nov-06) The chart looks like this: ----------------------------- Sep-06 | Oct-06 | Nov-06 If I ...

Is there a way to color code Outlook Contact File Folder Labels?
Is there a way to color code Outlook Contact File Folder Labels? No. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Join OneNote Tips mailing list: http://www.onenote-tips.net/ "isailhbca" <isailhbca@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4DBD10F7-FAA0-4102-A4C3-E2697908EFE8@microsoft.com... >...

if statement #2
Hi, I am trying to use an if statement to calculate tax rates for withholding in Excel 2000. It works for the first clause (110 to 404), but not the others and I get an error when I try to add the last if statement for the single classification. Why won't this work? Is there a better (one that works) way of doing this? The spreadsheet has columns for name, marital status, hours, wages, withholding, social security, medicare and paycheck. Thanks, Andy =IF(C4="S",IF(AND(F4>110,F4<404),((F4-110)*0.1)),IF(C4="S",IF(AND(F4>404,F4< 1283),((F4-404)*0.15+29.4)...

The name could not be resolved #2
Hi! We have Exchnage 2003 Server on a Windows 2003 domain. At the beginning there was no problem with users who access their mailboxes by using Outlook 2003. But now, we have problem with existing users and new users so that they cannot open their mailboxes. There is always the following error message: "The name could not be resolved. The name could not be matched to a name in the address list. " We have checked all what Mocrosoft article describes (http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;297801) and could not find any configuration problem. How can we fix and...

Unable to view outlook express (OE) mail imported into WL-Mail
Hi, I have a new notebook running Windows7. I was running XP on my old laptop and using OE. Following advice posted in other discussions, I have imported the OE mail into Windows Live Mail BUT I can't view any messages in the Imported folder. The Import process appears to work fine because I can see WLM importing the OE messages - but, as I say, i can't actually see them anywhere! Any suggestions?? Many thanks, Richard You may have to click on the little triangle to expand the Imported folder. -- Ron Sommer MS MVP-Mail "Richard" <Richard@di...

CDialog & CEdit #2
I'm developing an app in C++ using VS.net. I've created a CDialog derived class called CDlgMemo. I've added a CEdit control variable to the CDlgMemo class called m_memo. In OnInitDialog() I initialize m_memo using the SetWindowText( ) method. When I execute this I get an ASSERT (see below) indicating that the CEdit control does not have a CWnd handle. This is very straight forward stuff I've done many times before. Any Ideas what's going on???? void CWnd::SetWindowText(LPCTSTR lpszString) { ASSERT(::IsWindow(m_hWnd) || (m_pCtrlSite != NULL)); if (m_pCtrlSite == ...

Using Outlook Express 6 to Access Webbased Mail
Can I create PST or other files using Outlook Express to access web based Email homepages, such as excite, as I do using Outlook? If so, how? TJ Smith wrote: > Can I create PST or other files using Outlook Express to > access web based Email homepages, such as excite, as I do > using Outlook? If so, how? Outlook uses PST files - OE doesn't. The only HTTP-accessible account you can access in Outlook is Hotmail. That is what I was expecting you so say. I was holding out some hope. Thanks for the response. >-----Original Message----- >TJ Smith wrote: >> Can ...

Exchange 2003 (SBS) 16,000+ mail messages
Hi, Hope someone out there can help - a customer has recently been hit by some sort of Spam message that has gone horribly wrong for the spammer (see http://www.vfm-sales.co.uk) Basically, to cut a long story short, my customer's SBS server is constantly trying to send thousands of messages to sales@vfm-sales.co.uk This has got so bad now, we are seeing fluctuations in disk space available on the server ranging from 9 Gb free disk space to no disk space at all! When messages are deleted from Exchange and all queues look good to go, suddenly there are thousands of emails back in the queue....

2 Outlook .pst folders
Hi, When I go to the data file management, I am getting 2 PST folders listed. Both pointing to the same file, but one is marked in the Comment Column saying "mail delivery location". Any idea why? I'm seeing 3 Personal Folders listed in my listing. I'm using Outlook 2003. Thanks! Only you would have an idea why. Most likely it had to do with migrating your Outlook data incorrectly when you installed Outlook 2003. You now have a corrupt profile and need to create a new one. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Paul" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>...

How do I increae size of ad I did in template from 2"x2" to a full
How do I increae size of ad I did in template from 2" x2" to a full page? You'll have problems because the proportions of the 2" x 2" ad will not be the same for a full page. At best you'd get something like 8" x 8". If you really want a *full-size* ad, you need to start from scratch. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "april lady" <aprillady@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AC666E4B-D878-4CCF-AE5B-31D4E12C406A@microsoft.com... > How do ...

email hosting #2
Currently, I am setting up exchange 2003 to host email for several domain names. User from the main domain was able to send and received email fine. The second domain was able to send and received email within the organization fine. Sending to my yahoo email account is fine as well. When replying from yahoo email acct it bounced. The partial errors were: <test@globalempire-llc.com>: Sorry, I couldn't find a mail exchanger or IP address. (#5.4.4) --- Below this line is a copy of the message. Return-Path: <songtan2000@yahoo.com> Received: (qmail 81055 invoked by uid 60001...

mail stuck in the outbox
does anyone experience mail getting stuck in the outbox in Outlook 2003, If i need to open the email before it gets sent. It seems to lose it's date (it turns to NONE) and then never leaves the outbox. The solution is to open the email, move to view the inbox and then hit send again. I'm just wondering if anyone else goes thru this. thanks This is normal. It allows you to "stop" an e-mail from being sent if you catch it in time. You do not need to change the view back to inbox, just open the mail and click send. Then don't open it if you want it to send. &...