Local Delivery Scheduling

Anyone know of a product that will allow local delivery scheduling to be
integrated with RMS, i.e. as customer places purchase the system links that
purchase to an in house delivery schedule or something similar?

Thanks in advance,

Pete
0
PeteA (10)
8/7/2009 6:23:03 AM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Local Installation Source Tool for Office 2007
Hi all; I have only 1GB of space on my C drive but 3GB on a second partition. So I want to move the MSOCache to another drive. I used to use LISTool.exe in Office 2003 for this task but I search the Internet for similar tool for Office 2007 without success... How can I move MSOCache on my system? Does Office 2007 has a similar tool? Thanks Any Idea? Hi Reza, I would like to discuss the issue with you and hope the following information would be useful. First, the Local Installation Source Tool (LISTool.exe) is only work on Office 2003, for Office 2007, there is ...

550 not local host [email address], not a gateway
I have been receiving this message after sending out an email on Outlook 2002 using 2 different computers in 2 different areas. I can't find anything on these "System Administrator" returned error messages. I am on a simple home Lan. Any help would be appreciated. Glen Kelley ...

MS Exchange Private Average Time for Local Delivery
I am running an Exchange 5.5 server SP4 on Win2k SP4. According to documentation the MS Exchange Private Average Time for Local Delivery should now run greater than zero for more than a few seconds. This server is running greater than zero consistently. Does any one have any ideas as to what may be causing the problem or how to alleviate this? ray3d84 Disk bottlenecks, Processor bottlenecks, memory bottlenecks, old software that can't scale like you need it to, in that order. However, I'm of the mind that if your users don't mind, it doesn't matter and shouldn't ...

Windows cannot load the locally stored profile.. 03-24-10
I came into the office today and got the message "Windows cannot load the locally stored profile." --- I've had this happen once or twice before.. I rebooted and things were fine. This time it didn't work. So, I've been fooling around for like 3 hours setting everything up as I had it previously. I figured out how to get back all my Firefox bookmarks and passwords. They were still stored under my username. Also got back most of my Thunderbird emails.. I lost my sent box and some of my inbox. Got back my Outlook emails as well. I'm only using Outlook mai...

Resetting Schedule+ Free Busy folder.
Hi. I recently had a crash of my "Exchange-server1". It went down in the last stage of moving everything to a new Exchange server. All mailboxes were already moved before the crash. Only the public folders had problems replicating to the new Exchange server. Since the "Exchange server1" also was a Domain Controller, I had a lot of work fixing the domain and the Exchange organisation. The second DC had not replicated in a long time :-( It seams like everything is falling into place, and is working OK. But one thing is still giving problems: The Schedule+ Free Bus...

scheduling appointments with user weirdness- wrong user gets notification
I have a very strange problem happening. A user will create an event and try to schedule other outlook/exchange users. this also may be an update to an existing event with multiple attending users a given user, whether invited or not , will receive the above meeting event in their inbox that is for another user. if they try to accept or decline they'll get permissioned denied because the mail belongs to another user... or something to that affect. it is way weird. any one seen this before? alan On Sat, 8 Jul 2006 16:32:44 -0700, "Alan Drown" <adrown@sigmalan.c...

MFC and Localization
HI All, I am currently working on the localization of my project. I am puting my resources into a resource dll. When I load this resource dll and set it as my resource dll by invoking AfxSetResourceHandle(), I found those controls that provided by MFC is not switched to the specified language. For example, when I try to open a file, the title of the open dialog is still the default language of the current OS. Does anyone know how to change the language resource of MFC provided resources? Thanks in advance. Best regards, Justi You should not call AfxSetResourceHandle() in ...

Stock Count Schedule / deleting
Hello All, I am hoping others have ran into this problem, but our users seem to be very creative in their ability to create pooh in GP. Trying to delete 5 old stock count schedules ( Trans/Inv/Stock Count Schedule ), when any one of then is chosen the following message displays "stock count created before multiple bin functionality enabled. Do you want to continue and covert the stock count to bins or cancel?" When continue is chosen it appears that some process is trying to run, but after letting it run a twice , 48 hours each time, I forced an exit on GP. We have always had ...

Switching to a shared Calendar in a Public Folder changes the input locale?
Hello, We have the Outlook client installed in English everywhere but many users have keyboards with layouts for different languages. When some users go to certain public folders and open, e.g., a shared calendar, the language bar changes from EN to another layout. It's a soon as they click on the Calendar tree - they don't even have to open an item. Does the top-level folder take the layout of the creator? How can it be changed, and avoided in future please? Thanks, - Alan. ...

Mail delivery issue #4
Hi, I discovered something very weird in my Exchange org (Exchange 2003 SP2). An e-mail was sent from in Internet SMTP address to three of our internal mailboxes (One was in the To field and the other two in the Cc field). The e-mail arrived in only one mailbox. I did a message track and, indeed, the message was delivered internally to only one mailbox. Any reason why whould Exchange do that? This is a interesting finding that puts a question mark next to Exchange's reliability. Note: - I looged into the mailbox that did receive the message and read the header of the e-mail. It ...

can only see local machine users when trying to add users allowed for remote desktop access
Hi, I have a windows 2003 server on my network(its actually a virtual machine running on windows server 2008), that I have enabled remote access to (via properties of 'My Pc/Remote') In the permission of the remote user tab, I can not find any domain users, if I try to change location it only allows me to see the local machine, and if i enter manually the domain\user name it always rejects it. I can see the entire network when I browse the network from file explorer and I can access shares on remotes machines with no problem, so I am on the network and authenticat...

Automated report delivery in the context of the user/recipient
Is there a way I can utilise the SQL Reporting Services subscription model in CRM to automatically run a report for a number of users, in the context of that user, and deliver it to them via email? Ideally I would like that to run on a schedule or triggered by a data event. If this is not possible, is there a work-around? eg I would just like each department head to be automatically sent a report either with their own specific department ID set as a parameter, or preferably using CRM security so that they will only see records assigned to their specific department. It seems like a fundamen...

General Delivery box
I've been trying to find a way to configure a general delivery email account for my company and haven't made any progress. We have a fairly high turn over rate, and I'd like for any emails that don't match an account in our exchange list to do to a default box - eg reception. Is there a way to set up Exchange SP2 to do this? Also, I'm aware of the potential problem with spammers filling this box, but we have a great spam filter that kills 95+% of the spam that we get. On 11 Nov 2005 12:15:31 -0800, "timbrigham@gmail.com" <timbrigham@gmail.com> wrote: >...

non-local users cannot be given rights on this server
Getting this error when trying to add user back as delegate. Both users have been migrated to Outlook 2007. ...

Multiple Problems--Possible Corruption of Local Live Program
Starting about 2 days ago, my onsite program to access Windows Live Hotmail (which I've used successfully for 9 months) has acted unstably. Here are the symptoms: (1) About half the time I start the program, my address book is missing--i.e. "contacts" show zero. The other half of the time, it does appear. (2) In responding to some emails, the enter key doesn't function. (3) I can't send a message in which I copy-and-pasted some Excel lines. The send function just hangs up. (4) When I do have a malfunction, I am sometimes unable to end the "wlmail" ...

Delayed Delivery (smtp protocol error)
Hi all, We've been having problems with out Exchange 2003 server in that we can't get mail delivered to a certain domain. When mail is sent from our server to this one domain, we get delayed delivery notifications and eventually failed delivery notifications. The messages are stuck in the Exchange queue and when you force the connection it gives an "SMTP protocol error". I did do an NSLOOKUP and TELNET to port 25 and was able to dialog with the remote server and send a test email. I don't know if it was received successfully but there were no error messages from my e...

Schedule to exclude weekends and holidays
I am creating a schedule in Excel and would like to exclude weekends and holidays. The formula that I have tried, and does not work is: =workday(D3,-32) I want to pick up the date in D3 and add 32 days, but exclude weekends and holidays. Can anyone please help me with this? Thanks! Try... =WORKDAY(D3,32,A1:A10) ....where A1:A10 contains your list of holidays. Hope this helps! In article <BD5BCCE6-9C2F-4FDD-B1C6-859871318043@microsoft.com>, "Erin D." <Erin D.@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I am creating a schedule in Excel and would like to exclude ...

World Cup 2006 schedule for Outlook
Hello soccer fans, We are glad to offer you our World Cup 2006 Calendar for Outlook absolutely free of charge. The Calendar contains the schedule of all the matches of the championship: http://www.mapilab.com/about/news/worldcup2006.html -- Nikolai Shulgin http://www.mapilab.com/outlook/ Nikolai Shulgin [MAPILab] <noemail@mapilab.com> wrote: > Hello soccer fans, > > We are glad to offer you our World Cup 2006 Calendar for Outlook > absolutely free of charge. The Calendar contains the schedule of all > the matches of the championship: > > http://www.mapil...

UOM schedule in IC and PA
why must UOM have to be setup twice in IC and PA? can UOM schedule set in IC be automatically transfer to PA? ...

Delivery Reports not sent
Right so here's the problem. I am getting a mail from outside my org who requests a "Delivery" and "Read" receipt. When I open the email I get the request to send a "Read" receipt so I presume the delivery receipt was sent. After a couple of emails there and back we discovered that the "Delivery" receipts does not go trough or get delivered at all. Now I know there might be a few ways to look at this but what I need to say is that I have checked my Exchange Box Internet Message Formats and it is allowing to send all of the requests. It can be...

Duplicate mail delivery
Since installing the AntiSpyware Beta I'm experiencing a problem with Outlook. Messages are occasionally delivered multiple times to the same recipient even though they are recorded only once in the sent folder. I turned on logging but can't figure much from the logs. Suing network Solutions POP3. Is there a place to report bugs? -- martin See the post above yours and try the same thing -- Peter Please reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others. "mih" <mih@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:54AFB59F-7C3C-48BD-B0B5-6C90F13781F9@microsoft.com...

HQ Client Schedule
I've got to come up with a schedule for four stores. My initial plan was to have each store connect hourly, each at a different quarter hour. Today we had a customer stop at store 3 and buy some stuff then promptly drive to store 2 and buy more stuff. When the folks at store 2 searched for an existing customer account, of course they didn't find one. I'd like to have the stores connect three times per hour - every twenty minutes, with 5 minutes for each store. :00, :20, :40 - :05, :25, :45 and so on. Tom This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_00...

Cannot schedule an appointment for any day but the current date???
Hi. I'm running Outlook 2000 on Win2K and recently reformatted and performed a clean install. When clicking on a specific date to schedule an appointment in Calendar, the current date always appears in the date fields. After entering the proper date & information and saving, the appointment appears from the date I selected back to the current date. I am clueless, and wonder if I am overlooking a simple checkbox option. I ran the "Detect and Repair" utility and then reinstalled Office 2000 over the existing install, both to no avail. Thanks for your feedback. John New Orl...

Pivot table on local cube
Hi I have a pivottable that retreives some data from an Access database. When I double click some value in the pivottable Excel adds a sheet with all the data that concerns the value clicked. I also built a local cube using the same query that was used in the abovementioned pivottable. Unfortunately when I double-click some value in this pivottable a get a message that Excel cannot show details because this feature was disabled for this cube on a server. Is it possible to get this functionality with pivottable built from local cubes? Kind regards IgorM On Sep 23, 5:35=A0pm, "Ig...

Problem loading localized resources
We have the app that has localized resources for each language. So far Windows automatically loaded proper localized resource depending on which localized OS the app runs. If the app is executed on French OS the French localized dialog is displayed, if the same app is executed on German OS German dialog is displayed. We didn't do any specific coding for that we just created resources in different language. However, now we need to add English UK support and UK resources differ from US resources so we created English UK resources. Unfortunately, on English UK Windows XP still US resou...