label printing

There should be a way to print labels from all P.O. being received the same
day.
to avoid wasting labels.
0
Victor (177)
6/17/2005 8:07:03 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

how can I automatically put labels in a scatter graph (.xls) ?
how can I automatically put labels in a scatter graph (.xls) ? Knowing that each plot has a different name (label) and that in the menu Format/ selected data series / data labels , there is no "automatic" check box. Thanks a lot in advance! go to http://www.appspro.com/Utilities/ChartLabeler.htm "emilie" wrote: > how can I automatically put labels in a scatter graph (.xls) ? > Knowing that each plot has a different name (label) and that in the menu > Format/ selected data series / data labels , there is no "automatic" check > box. > > Th...

How do I print 2 publications on one landscape page?
Hi! This may sound really dumb but Im trying to print the same publication twice on one landscape page but everything I try seems to show on a small section of the publication like its the actual item thats too big? please can someone heeeeelp! What version Publisher? In 2003 or 02, page setup, check landscape, type 5.5 width, 8.5 height. Publisher will say it will print two copies per sheet. In 2007 it is more convoluted. In page setup, click Advanced on the right. On the Layout type, select Multiple pages per sheet. Type, 5.5 width, 8.5 height. In the Target sheet size select custom...

GP 10: Check printing format problems
When printing a check from the Payables Transaction Entry window, the check does not print with the same alignment from different workstations, eventhough the same printer and check format is used on all workstations. By alignment I mean the pay to name, check date, and check numerical amount are in different positions. Would a different operating system be the cause of this, some have XP others have Vista or would there be another reason for this? Yes, absolutely - a different printer driver can cause this. However, usually it will be a slight difference in alignment, so if they are ...

Printing Worksheet Name
HELP! Is there a way to print the worksheet name on each page when printing an entire workbook with multiple worksheets? Thanks in advance, Steph View>Header and Footer>Custom Header (or Footer)>enter "&[File]" without quotes in the section...right, left, or center...where you want the file name. -- Greeting from the Gulf Coast! http://myweb.cableone.net/twodays "steph" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:562201c3b2c5$1e6fca10$a601280a@phx.gbl... > HELP! > > Is there a way to print the worksheet name on each page &...

Radar charts
Is there a way to set the 'custom angle' of category labels one-by- one? I want to arrange them radially. I have a solution using dummy data but the offset from the centre point of the radar is excessive. Any ideas? Steve ...

Printing only Rows with Visible Data
Hello. My question is, let's say I have columns A-B unprotected, so users can drop the current month's report. Column C is protected and has an if formula to check if A is empty, " ", else to get B less A. The report that will be dropped every month on Columns A-B may be longer (in rows) or shorter than the previous month. So I copy-pasted the formula in Column C down to C200, which is just an estimate. With this template, I did a print and it's actually printing up to cell C200, I'm assuming because there is a formula in there. What I am hoping to do is t...

Business Portal
Is there a way in business portal 4.0 to setup a manager so that they could log in and reprint any employee's pay stub information ? ...

Be able to eport addresses to word to print on envelopes
I think it would be a great idea if there was a way to export the customer's address into Microsoft Word so as to print on envelopes. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/d...

print window from print preview?
I have a small application in Access 2000 that generally hides Access from the user. They can import data and print it in the required format. I've just added the ability for the user to see the report before it's printed simply by adding a button that opens the report in print preview mode, and added a print button to my custom toolbar. Problem is, clicking the print button defaults to printing ALL the pages - there isn't even a prompt! How can I give the user the Print Dialog window from a report's Print Preview page? Access and VB aren't what I normally do, so if yo...

X-axis labeling
I have been doing some analysis of reaction kinetics. The best way to plot the data is a rate versus inverse temperature. My issue is that 1/T is not a number that people that recieve my reports generally use, but temperature is. I'd like to label the x-axis with values for temperature. 1) Is there a way to plot X vs. Y and label an axis with Z instead of X? Alternatively, 2) Is there a way create a custom scale? I don't generally plot log(X). I usually just change the axis to log scale. Can I create a 1/X scale? Thanks! Steve Found my own answer at http://www.geocit...

Print Design
I want to design service case form for printing. How to achieve this. Best Regards Hi, CRM dont provide the facility to format the print form. You may design a new SRS Report for printing purposes in your desired format. -- uMar Khan :: MS CRM MVP CRM Freelance Consultant Email :: imumar at gmail dot com Blog :: http://umarkhan.wordpress.com MVP :: https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/profile/umar.khan "AYDIN" wrote: > I want to design service case form for printing. How to achieve this. > > Best Regards ...

Crashes on Print Preview
I run Windows 98 and Office 97. My printer is a Xerox Workcentre 545 that runs on 535 software because of version conflicts. Have same problem with my HP Deskjet 670C. I can print preview with any other programme. When I print preview with Excel, my computer freezes and and I have to do a restart. I have reloaded Office 97 without success. HELP!!! I think I'd try a different printer to see if that helped. If it did, then I'd try getting a newer (at fresh) copy of the printer driver from the manufacturer's site. Isabel Cummings wrote: > > I run Windows 98 and Office...

pub. 2002 doc print in acrobat 5.0?
I am trying to convert a Publisher Flye to a PDF file? If you are using Adobe Acrobat 5.0 on your system (not Adobe Reader 5.0), you would open Publisher and go to File > Print and change the printer to the Adobe printer/pdf driver. When you do this, it will prompt you to choose a location to save your Publisher PDF file to. -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Bill Pegg" <Bill Pegg@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F651D1E3-62F5-42C...

Using Excel I would like to print on the length of the paper inst.
I would like to frint a paper from excel to run the long way as the top instead of the short way or turn the whole page on its side Hi Sheryl, File>PageSetup>Page, check Landscape -- Kind Regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "Sheryl" <Sheryl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:38FA423C-3EF7-4808-8968-8DD71C35EBB5@microsoft.com... >I would like to frint a paper from excel to run the long way as the top > instead of the short way or turn the whole page on its side ...

Outlook 9/2000 Print problem
Dear, Office 2000 (9) SP2 on Windows 2000 Prof. SP3 and set as IMO (Internet Mail Only). The JPeG can't print if that email created by Excel -> Insert Objcec from file -> Send to recipent. The text can print, the JPeG appear as a dead link with a red-corss icon... rgds, David and thanks!! ...

slide in master view will not print
I just created a new page, it shows up in the "Master Slide" view however it does not show up in the "Normal Slide" view. Why can't I edit or create a new blank slide in normal view? The bigger problem is that I cant print the third page, it only prints the pages that show in the normal page view.... Thanks On Mar 17, 1:49=A0pm, SoccerMom <Soccer...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I just created a new page, it shows up in the "Master Slide" view however= it > does not show up in the "Normal Slide" view. =A0Why can...

How do I combine two Access Reports to print on one page
Hi, I work for a steel company. Material is purchased to a size and grade. There are common sizes, meaning that I can buy from several sources and several customer can use. A user can enter a size and grade and get a report showing all open purchase orders with a summary. The same can be for open sales orders with a summary. Some orders are for a single shipment while others can be fore several due throughout the year. Sales and Purchasing would like a report that shows both together so they can do forecasting for purchasing. Is there a way to do this in Access? Do I need to use Wo...

Outlook 2003 won't print message headers
This has just started happening in the last few weeks to other people in my office and now to me. I haven't been able to trace the problem back to any specific update (at least not yet) mainly due to a lack of input from the people this has happened to. The problem is while printing emails from Outlook 2003 I can print the body of the message, but the message header (email addresses to, from, cc, etc.. and subject) won't print. We are all using word as the email editor and I originally thought that a change in the word normal template may have been the cause, but reverting to a norm...

Access label printing blank labels
I'm experiencing a problem printing a customized access label on a continuous feed. I am working with Access 97. All my records print out however, a blank label prints in between my records. I have set the margins on the label properly as far as I can tell, but can not seem to fix the problem. Does anyone have any suggessions. They would be most appreciated. Thanks, Missy :) ...

print buttom is grey
why the file/print menu is always Grey And that it is always necessary to use the boutton to print in the window -- Mark Are you using Citrix? Check to make sure that you have a default printer set up. if you are using citrix make sure the pirnt drivers are being loaded on the citrix server. "Marc Caouette" wrote: > why the file/print menu is always Grey > And that it is always necessary to use the boutton to print in the window > -- Mark NO, WORKSTATION "klewis" wrote: > Are you using Citrix? Check to make sure that you have a default printer set >...

Print in borders
How does one tpe inside a clip-art border? Ruth wrote: > How does one tpe inside a clip-art border? And that's an Outlook problem? -- Gordon Burgess-Parker Interim Systems and Management Accounting www.gbpcomputing.co.uk ...

Newbie seeks suggestion on recording new macro to print sheets
Hi there, I want to click on a button (created from form), then the print window appear. I did the following steps: created a button; recorded new macro; File --> Print, the print window appear, but at that time I can't stop recording. So I clicked OK; a dialog pop up reminds me to save the file. I saved the file, then the Microsoft Document Imaging appeared. Then I stoped recording, assigned the macro, clicked the button, it asked to save as first, and then the Microsoft Document Imaging appeared again. What a messy, anybody could kindly tell me what's wrong with my work? ...

Printing Notes from Contact record-Outlook 2000 stops after 15 lin
I am using OL2000 and using detailed address card view. When I print using either small or med size booklet, the notes field is truncated after 15 lines. Is this by design. Can this limit be modified? ...

Report Viewer printing multiple copies
Whenever I run a report in CRM 4.0 and then click to print from the report viewer, even if I specify 1 copy, I get 4 instead. I've checked all the settings I could think of. I am thinking it has to do with the report viewer settings or maybe a registry setting. Everyone at the office has the same problem. And it seems to be CRM 4.0 focused becuase if you print from any other application or export and print, you get 1 copy as specifiied. Any ideas? you're probably hitting the print button three times. Try hitting it once. "Brent" wrote: > Whenever I run a repor...

Printing Drafts emails Shows a "Sent time and Date"
Hi we have recently upgraded one of our clients to windows 7 / Office 2007. One of the users have reported that when printing draft emails there is a sent time and date that gets added to the top of the email even though the message has not been sent. I have looked through the outlook settings but cannot seem to find a way of turning this off. Any help on this would be appreciated. I have test the same on my own machine which is vista SP2 with office 2007 but get the same issue. I have noticed a date and time being put on draft emails, this started approximately 3 weeks ago. Co...