Items options table name???

I am trying to find the name of the table that holds the "item option"
settings. It is located under configuration-->options tab. This is where you
check or uncheck configuration settings of the pos software and the folders
are called Customer options, General options, Item option, POS options, and
so on.

Thanks
Dave
0
DCR (67)
8/13/2008 7:52:01 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Dave - look in dbo.configuration; there's a couple of entries for "options",
but I don't know off the top of my head the specific options tracked.  I have
not seen a separate table that tracks "options".  Hope this helps...

"DCR" wrote:

> I am trying to find the name of the table that holds the "item option"
> settings. It is located under configuration-->options tab. This is where you
> check or uncheck configuration settings of the pos software and the folders
> are called Customer options, General options, Item option, POS options, and
> so on.
>
> Thanks
> Dave
0
convoluted (621)

POS (Not RMS) Item Not Found After Creating
We added two new items to our inventory, both bottled juices, creating them using the Code 39 barcode on the each item's label. After adding them, we tested their availability (price, in stock, description) by scanning each barcode. The POS system prompts us to Create New Item (which we define as not found in the database). Checking the item list, we do not find the items we just created. Searching for Item Number, Description, etc, produces no search results. So, we attempted to re-enter them into the POS system. On one item, a prompt states Item Description already in use. O...

Can't get outlook Items to Sync with Handheld
I recently made some changes with some of the software I was using o my handheld and PC using outlook 2003. As a result I can no longe get outlook to sync with my Hand held. It synchronizes the syste info as well as avantgo etc, but as soon as it tries to syn calendar,contacts, tasks, or notes it just hangs there and eventuall I have to use the task manager to shut it down. It does not create new log file or summary so that I can see what happened. Has anyon else experienced this and found a solution Ott Otto Wenger <owenger@mchutchison-dot-com.no-spam.invalid> wrote: > I recentl...

vlookup function to return the cell address of the found item
I have a one column list of data (around 3,000 items) - and I am using the vlookup function to determine if an item is in that list using something like the formula below: =if(iserror(vlookup(A1,D1:D3000,1,false)),"not in list","in list") I would like to know if I can have this function return the cell address or row number to indicate the location of the item in the list - is this possible? Thank you for your time and assistance You can return the (relative) row number using MATCH, like this: =if(iserror(vlookup(A1,D1:D3000,1,false)),"not in list",MATCH(A1,...

Insert file name into Cell
Is there a way to insert the file name into a cell, rather than on header/footer? Hi Bonny, 1996FEDT.XLS =MID(CELL("filename",A1),FIND("[",CELL("filename",A1),1)+1,FIND("]",CELL("filename",A1),1)-FIND("[",CELL("filename",A1),1)-1) D:\driveM\excel\TAXES\1996FEDT.XLS [Sheet1] =SUBSTITUTE(SUBSTITUTE(CELL("filename",A1),"[",""),"]"," [") & "]" for more information, worksheet examples, and coding examples for pathname, filename, sheetname and combinations of ...

Send data to table
I'm trying to add some data to a table with this command button code. It hangs at: lID = GetNewID("tblLetterVals") Says: Sub Function not defined Could someone please help me define "GetNewID" Private Sub ThankYou_Click() Dim lCriteria As String Dim lICCNNO As String lICCNNO = Me!ICNNo Dim lID As Long lID = GetNewID("tblLetterVals") lCriteria = "INSERT INTO tblLetterVals (ID, ICNNo, ProvNo)" lCriteria = lCriteria & "SELECT " & lID & " AS ID, tblQuality...

Integration Manager for Items
Can I use integration manager to update the Item Class on the Item Master WITHOUT having the Item Class values 'roll down' from the class to the item? thanx ...

Partitioning
Hi, I have filegroups called 2006, 2007, 2008 etc. I have files, one for each of our larger tables that belong to each filegroup. E.G. File Name File Group 2006_Transactions 2006 2006_Events 2006 2007_Transactions 2007 2007_Events 2007 etc... I have the folloinwg partitioning: CREATE PARTITION FUNCTION [PFBusDate](SMALLDATETIME) AS RANGE RIGHT FOR VALUES (N'2007-01-01T00:00:00', N'2008-01-01T00:00:00', N'2009-01-01T00:00:00', N'2010-01-01T00:00:00', N'2011...

Change unit cost for Miscellaneous Items
Dynamics GP Sales Order Processing does not allow editing of unit cost for all item types. Please include an option to allow us to change the unit cost for for miscellaneous, service and flat fee items. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.micro...

Microsoft Access Tables and Forms
I have made up a table and then created a form from it. The table does not reflect the changes made in the form. I have done everything that I can think of in order to make this work (input info, go to next record, close form), but table still will not update. I want to create reports, but I have no totals showing up, because they will not show in the table. Desperately in need of HELP!!! Helen Helen In a standard Access design, you create a table, (optionally, you create a query based on the table), you create a form bound to the table (optionally, to the query). When you open the for...

How do I save the items listed on the clipboard?
Forever or just a while? Start>Run clipbrd.exe to open. File>Save to whatever name you wish as a *.clp file which you can convert to a *.jpeg with your favourited graphics editor. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Thu, 26 Oct 2006 18:06:02 -0700, levi <levi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: ...

Convert list of pairs [a(i),b(i)] to table that shows # of occurrences of each pair
Given something like this: apple,jan apple,feb apple,mar apple,jan apple,feb orange,jan orange,feb orange,jan orange,feb banana,jan banana,feb banana,mar banana,jan banana,feb I'd like to create a table that has three rows (the fruits) and three columns (the months). At the intersection of each row and column I'd like the number of occurrences of that particular fruit-month pair. Thanks for your time. Tom Z. Tom, Assume your data is in the range A1:A14, and you have a grid starting in cell C1 that looks like: C D E F 1 jan feb mar 2 apple 3 orange 4 banana ...

getting value of named range
I have a named range. Lets say it goes over lots of cells. A1 to E20 Can I get the values out as a string? Single string. I have tried some things like: excel.Workbooks(MyWorkbook).Worksheets(MyWorksheet).Range(MyRange).value any ideas whoops, this should be in programming sorry "greg" <iuouh@ghfhg.com> wrote in message news:%23Ip5wsw0IHA.4164@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... >I have a named range. Lets say it goes over lots of cells. > A1 to E20 > > Can I get the values out as a string? Single string. > > I have tried some things like: > > excel.Wo...

Group same items when scan
Need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is there a way to group the same items into 1 line when i scan. Instead of every time when i scan a item for 5 times, it will give me 5 lines of the same item in the RMS. I want to scan the item then it will automaticlly add up to the same line. Does anyone know how to do it. Thank you!! There is not in-built functionality for this. As a matter of fact a lot of people use this behavior to their advantage, although it would be nice if it were configurable, it is the way it is. We could certainly offer you a customization that would cons...

SQL server full text indexing, ranking and joining to other tables
i searched the net about sql server full text indexing and ranking and got this sample sql statement and it works using 1 table only: SELECT myTable1.id, myTable1.Title, fulltextSearch.Rank FROM myTable1 JOIN FreeTextTable(myTable1, [myField1], 'awesome ranking') fulltextSearch ON myTable1.id = fulltextSearch.[KEY] ORDER BY Rank DESC what i do not know is how to make it to work when it is joined to another table. how do i do that if i have these sample tables? myTable1 ---------- id myField1 1 rrrrrrr 2 qqqqqqq 3 kkkkkkk I don't see sample tables, merely one...

Can not right click items in Outlook 2003 #2
Hello, Has anyone come across a problem in Outlook 2003 11.6359.6360 SP1 where you can not right click items and get the quick menu items? So for example, if I right click a mail message nothing comes up, versus the reply, mark as read, etc items. Thanks Much Lots of people are reporting it, but we don't have a fix yet. Are you using a script blocker? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://ww...

list box using defined name
I went through the directions for creating a "named" list (went to insert->name->define->added cells->clicked add->clicked close) I named my list "testname" I go to the cell I want to be a list box, then do the following ->data->validation->allow list->type "=testname" -> click ok I get an error message, is there something I'm doing wrong? Hi the way i do it in data validation is data / validation / allow = list, click in the source line and press F3, this displays the list of names, i then choose the one i want and excel ...

How do I change a data label on an xy scatter to a unique name as.
The only way I have figured out is to create a separate series for each data point, which is tedious for 100+ points...any ideas? Hi, Try one of these free addin to link cells to data labels. This way you can have a single data series rather than multiples. Rob Bovey's Chart Labeler, http://appspro.com John Walkenbach's Chart Tools, http://j-walk.com Cheers Andy SOSCIENT wrote: > The only way I have figured out is to create a separate series for each data > point, which is tedious for 100+ points...any ideas? -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andyp...

Add item using HTML Status Bar
I want to add a bunch of pictures of items to the HTML status bar and have the item added to the transaction when the cashier clicks on the item. Is that possible? I have the customization guide, I can modify the status.htm file to display the pictures, but I just need the code to add to the HTML file to trigger the adding of the item (again, if possible). P.S. I don't want to use the custom POS buttons (I already know how to add items that way). I almost have it figured out. I added this code to the Status.htm file: function addit() { qsBridge.FireEvent("PerformAddItem...

Dynamicly change spreadsheet tab names depending on cell value
Is it possible to change tab names dynamicaly ? For example i have 31 tab (1 for each day of the month) These tabs are named - 1,2,3 e.t.c Is it possible to define rule that would ad "!" to day which is weekend day. In other words is it possible to dynamicly change tab name depending from value of cell ? If this is possbile how do i do this ? Right-click on the spreadsheet tab, select View Code and paste this in:- Private Sub Worksheet_Activate() ActiveSheet.Name = Range("A1").Value End Sub To test this I put the date in cell B2 and this formula into A1:- =TEX...

Pasting an Outlook '07 email message item/object in a Word '07 doc
Is there a way to paste an Outlook '07 email message item/object into a Word '07 document? If in Outlook, you use File>Save to save the message as an Outlook message, you can then select and copy that .msg file and paste it into a Word document. Then in the Word document, if you double click on the message, it will open as an Outlook message. -- Hope this helps, Doug Robbins - Word MVP Please reply only to the newsgroups unless you wish to obtain my services on a paid professional basis. "George" <George@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in m...

Changing the 'Mark item as read when selection changes' at runtime
Hi, Outlook version 2007 VS2008 Using VSTO and Redemption I need to change the following settings at runtime Mark items as read when viewed in the Reading Pane Wait [ ] seconds before marking the item as read. Mark item as read when selection changes. All the above settings are on a form found here: Tools --> Options --> Other --> Reading Pane The registry settings are stored in [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\12.0\Outlook\Preferences] I know how to change the registry settings but I don't know to re-load these settings again without ...

From Name
Is there a way to get all the from names the same when downloading credit card transactions. I might have 10 different froms if I have purchases from 10 different Home Depot stores. I understand that this info might be important but would also like to just have the from be Home Depot not Home Depot store 425. Maybe the additional info can go into the memo field. ...

RECORDSET file name length limit?
Here's a snippet of the code I'm using: oConn.Open "Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;" & _ "Data Source=" & strFilePath & ";" & _ "Extended Properties=""text;HDR=Yes;FMT=Delimited""" Set oRS = CreateObject("ADODB.RECORDSET") 'Now actually open the text file and import into Excel oRS.Open "SELECT * FROM " & strFilename, oConn, 3, 1, 1 When I do the oRS.Open, it fails to find the file. I renamed the file to something short...

A reprint option for Employee Earnings Statements
The ability to reprint a batch of or an individual Employee Earnings Statment in Payroll should be made available. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=4be64d1b-...

Synchronise Calendar items across multiple domains
Can Canlendar items be synchronised across multiple domains in an MS Exchange forest? Thanks in advance ...