Item Value List vs Item Movement History Report (including cost)

I have been trying to create reports for previous points in time, but I am so
confused at this point as to what is what. I've ran an Item Value list, which
shows the current value of items, and got an extended cost. Then I ran an
Item Movement History Report that includes cost with a filter that begins
before the store opened and ends today. The extended cost in this report was
very close, but not the same as the extended cost in the Item Value list. Is
there something that the Item Movement History Report takes into account that
the Item Value list doesn't, or vise versa? Because logically, to me, they
seem like they should contain the same value, given the filter values.
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

For anyone who cares, I've figured out why this is. When the item movement
history is saved, the value of the item is NOT saved. This means when a
report is created from this data, it uses current pricing, which may be
different from what it was when the item was actually sold. The Item Value
List doesn't use history, as it is always current, so this value is more
accurate, but only gives information for the current time.

"Cribstoteens" wrote:

> I have been trying to create reports for previous points in time, but I am so
> confused at this point as to what is what. I've ran an Item Value list, which
> shows the current value of items, and got an extended cost. Then I ran an
> Item Movement History Report that includes cost with a filter that begins
> before the store opened and ends today. The extended cost in this report was
> very close, but not the same as the extended cost in the Item Value list. Is
> there something that the Item Movement History Report takes into account that
> the Item Value list doesn't, or vise versa? Because logically, to me, they
> seem like they should contain the same value, given the filter values.

Drop-down list #5

ignore list
I have importet some contact data into mscrm, When I want to add these contacts to a marketing list (add marketing list members / use advanced find/ add all selected members), the adding stops with an error. I have done a trace during the error (occurs everytime I want to add these contacts) which shows me the following error: [2009-08-24 11:15:36.778] Process:OUTLOOK |Thread:5884 |Category: Unmanaged.Platform |User: PlatformUser |Level: Error | Found crmId {319C876A-CC39-DC11-9F61-0030485C3892} in ignore list. Update notification will be ignored Function: CItemHelper<struct Outlook::_Co...

rounding up values
Has anyone done round up of values to the nearest dollar.For example I want to give a 10% of the price to my customers but if the result is other than .00 then I wanted to round up to the nearest dollar amount.My calculation using sql has been price * percent and then subtract the value from the price, then what do I need to do to roundit up??Thanks for your suggestion.Also I have a problem with my customers that I am extracting and the query does return all the values from 2004 and 2006 that are equal except for the price I have given them, how do I get only the latest ones in 2006 and not th...

Reporting IRA distributions
I have an IRA account with corresponding cash account. I am trying to get the distribution from the IRA to show up as "Retirement Income" in the Tax-Related Transactions report. How to do it? The distributions are handled as a transfer from the IRA Investment cash acct to a checking account. Thanks for any help. Money 99, BTW. Do I need to upgrade to a later version? ...

How do you delete an Assembly Item?
I have an assembly item code, and I want to delete it to make it inactive. I cannot find any help on this, nor can I actually FIND the assembly item. Please help!! This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0461_01C6F844.55DE89B0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Nutribodies, You can't make an Assembly inactive as its not really an item, just a = reference to a group of items. You can delete it though. One way of finding items is by their Item type. Click on the Item Type = column header and th...

line chart with NA() values

Multivalue with Null value SSRS 2005
I have a query to populate a multivalue parameter: SELECT distinct cast(AGRPYear.value as varchar(4)) + AGRPMonth.value 'ReportDate' FROM TPROJECT AS TPROJECT One of the values that is returned from this query is NULL. However, when I run the report, the NULL value does not show in the dropdown. I've also tried adding "select NULL as 'ReportDate' union" to the above query and the null value still doesn't show. As a result some of the records in my database have a null value for this field, they will never show up on my report. Any id...

Custom reports #3

Setting Defaults in New Item Wizard
How can I set a default value in the New Item Wizard? I want to always use a barcode type that is about 10 down from the top and I want Taxable Item to always be checked. Help... Good question, I need an answer too. "A StanTech Associate" wrote: > How can I set a default value in the New Item Wizard? I want to always use a > barcode type that is about 10 down from the top and I want Taxable Item to > always be checked. Help... You can set the default sales tax under Manager, File, Configuration, Sales Tax, Default item tax group. To set a default barcode type yo...

Refreshing list boxes
Hi, I have created a database so that mulpile users can add detailss to the table - tblDetails from the form frmDetails or amend details in form frmAmend. I have a list box on the main page frmMain which has a list box lstSearch which shows all the records in the database. When users add new record to the database other users cannot see the added records unless the move to another section in the datbase and the return to the main page thus refreshing the list box. Can anyone tell me if there is a way I can put a "Refresh" button on the main page that updated the list box if the use...

Items for review wont show up
I am using MS Money 2004 Small Business. My checking account balance is downloaded each day from my bank. For the last couple days, it continues to download transactions, and tells me that there are now 8 items to review, but when I open up the account, nothing is bold faced to review. On the pane to the left, it still lists 8 items to review. I even went to the bank website and downloaded in the most recent transactions, but this only made the list of items to review larger. I still can't accept any of them. I have tried a quick repair. I also tried restoring the back up, bu...

Can't create the item #2

mysession & deleting a line item on the pos screen
I want to automatically have my dll delete a line on the pos screen. So I have tried to do a myssion.transaction.entries(1).Delete and other sorts of things. Does anyone know of a way to accomplish this? Thanks in advance for any help on this. Hi, Use code like this: For Each item In mysession.Transaction.entries If FindItem(item.item.id, item.quantity, item.item.description) Then mysession.Transaction.entries.remove(item) End If Next "ClothingStore" wrote: > I want to automatically have my dll delete a line on the pos screen. ...

how to run onhand value report
I get the message enter parameter when entering the zoom feature On Sat, 6 Mar 2010 17:36:01 -0800, junebugg <junebugg@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I get the message enter parameter when entering the zoom feature You'll have to give us some more context than that, junebugg. What's the "onhand value report"? What's the "zoom feature"? You can see your database; we cannot! -- John W. Vinson [MVP] ...

Excel List Sorting Problem (Descending)

Increasing and decreasing values
Using column chart type I want to display increasing values and then decreasing values (not negative). For example 10,20,25 top value 55, then I want to show from 55 decrasing amount 10,35,10 (back to 0 starting point). Is it possible Put the numbers into the worksheet. A row or a column, whatever you like. If each number has a corresponding category label, put them in the row or column before the data. Select the data (one or two rows/columns), and run the Chart Wizard (the icon like a column chart, or Insert menu > Chart). Choose the Column chart type, and click through the rest o...

Textbox fomatting value based on another textbox
I have two text boxes on a form. One is a value that can be changed by the user. The second is the value 1 - textbox1. I need everthing to be in %. For example, in textbox1 the user could type 75 and it would automatically be recognized as 75% and textbox2's value would calculate to be 25%. Everytime I try textbox1's value is = to say 7500%. Any help is appreciated. Cheers, Job Maybe something like: Option Explicit Private Sub TextBox1_Exit(ByVal Cancel As MSForms.ReturnBoolean) Dim TB1Val As Double With Me.TextBox1 If IsNumeric(.Value) Then TB1Va...

PO Return for uninvoiced item
We're trying to process a return against a PO line that was received in error. The receipt has not been matched to an invoice, and won't be since it was our mistake to receive it in the first place. There has been no further inventory or sales activity on the item since the PO receipt. When I try to enter a 'Return', the specific receipt transaction doesn't show. If I enter 'Return with Credit' then it does show. Since we won't be invoiced I'd rather not create a credit on the vendor account, but there doesn't appear to be an option at this poi...