Item value list and snapshot cost report - the difference?

Hi everyone,
Whats the difference between the item value list and the snapshot cost report?

My total cost value for a branch shows 17,000 on the snapshot report but
52,000 on the item value report at HQ and branch even after running a 501 and
a 190?

Surely these should not be different?

Thanks
0
matty102 (21)
10/4/2007 5:59:03 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

The Snapshot Cost canned report should never have summed the Cost column,
since that would only be meaningful if each item in the store had quantity of
one.

The custom report Item Value uses the Extended Cost field to show cost *
quantity for each item, which will sum for an accurate total of the inventory
at your store.

"matty102" wrote:

> Hi everyone,
> Whats the difference between the item value list and the snapshot cost report?
>
> My total cost value for a branch shows 17,000 on the snapshot report but
> 52,000 on the item value report at HQ and branch even after running a 501 and
> a 190?
>
> Surely these should not be different?
>
> Thanks
0
MattHurst (182)

Receipt not in Item Transaction Inquiry
I have a client that uses project accounting. They have received against a purchase order. The receipt shows up in the Purchase Receipts Inquiry, but does not show up in the Item Transaction Inquiry. What could be causing this? ...

visual basic

open two different Access reports

IsOutLookClient() returns wrong value

Corrupt "Deleted Items" folder

Input to custom reports

Mailboxsize is different
hi! i've got a crazy problem. when you look at the mailboxes in the exchange system manager, then you see, e.g. user xy with 220 mb mailboxsize. but when you look at the outlook, then the mailbox size is only 150 mb. but there are no filters or something else activated. and the problem is on the local outlook and on the terminalserver outlook. i hope someone has a solution about my problem. thanks. stefan ...

Workplace Queues

Right clicking on a CListCtrl item
I have a TreeCtl object in a dialog box. I created an OnNMRclick.. override function to capture a right clicks. The problem I can't figure out is how to find the tree item that the user has right clicked on. Here's what I tried: void CRestoreFiles::OnNMRclickXYZ(NMHDR *pNMHDR, LRESULT *pResult) POINT CurPos; TVHITTESTINFO lpht; HTREEITEM RightClickItem; GetCursorPos(&CurPos); lpht.pt = CurPos; RightClickItem = TreeView_HitTest(pNMHDR->hwndFrom,&lpht); ... I figured that GetCursorPos would give me the position of the cursor where I had right clicke...

item class table

isinteg reports configuring tstmgr failed : ecBadVersion
we have lost our mail after NAV did it's worst. have performed eseutil /p and /d as suggested elsewhere now get error from isinteg help please Update - have now sorted this thanks ...

Value is BLANK