Item Tax Change - Now requires a reason code at POS

Last night I changed all of our Coupons Item Tax from a Cou-Tax to MO.

That switched them from Cou-Tax to MO taxable. so that when a coupon is used
it will deduct the sales tax (Missouri Tax Law)

and I assigned the Sales Tax "Non-tax" to the Item tax "Non-tax" for our non
tax items like labor. (this was never set up from 2 years ago, I don;t know
if this was need, or if it is causing the problem)

Now every transaction on every item on POS requires a reason code "for tax
change". Even though they are not using a coupon or a non-tax item only items
with MO Item Tax

The system is charging tax correctly and all the Database TAXID's seem to be
correct.

I have stopped the reason code poping up by removing the "require reason
codes" option.

But why is it doing thinking we are changing tax?

I have

--
DDowningMO

HQ 2.0.0110 / RMS 2.0.0110
4 Lanes, 4 Back Office
Server 2003 SP2

0
DDowningMO (76)
5/6/2008 3:38:02 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

------=_NextPart_0001_D662B3FC

Good morning,

Thank you for posting your question about item taxes.

The issue is, as you suspected, with assigning a Sales Tax "Non-Tax" to the
Item Tax "Non-tax".

The system assigns the tax, and then it is removed because it is 0%.

As such the resolution would be to remove the Sales Tax "Non-Tax" and then
run a Zreport.

Todd Berger
Microsoft Online Support Engineer

--------------------
From: =?Utf-8?B?RERvd25pbmdNTw==?= <DDowningMO@discussions.microsoft.com>
Subject: Item Tax Change - Now requires a reason code at POS
Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 08:38:02 -0700

[...]

\viewkind4\uc1\pard\f0\fs20 Good morning,
\par
\par Thank you for posting your question about item taxes.
\par
\par The issue is, as you suspected, with assigning a Sales Tax "Non-Tax" to the Item Tax "Non-tax".
\par
\par The system assigns the tax, and then it is removed because it is 0%.
\par
\par As such the resolution would be to remove the Sales Tax "Non-Tax" and then run a Zreport.
\par
\par Please let me know if you have any questions.
\par
\par Todd Berger
\par Microsoft Online Support Engineer
\par
\par When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via your newsreader so
\par that others may learn and benefit from your issue.
\par
\par
\par \pard\li720 --------------------
\par From: =?Utf-8?B?RERvd25pbmdNTw==?= <DDowningMO@discussions.microsoft.com>
\par Subject: Item Tax Change - Now requires a reason code at POS
\par Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 08:38:02 -0700
\par
\par Last night I changed all of our Coupons Item Tax from a Cou-Tax to MO.
\par
\par That switched them from Cou-Tax to MO taxable. so that when a coupon is used
\par it will deduct the sales tax (Missouri Tax Law)
\par
\par and I assigned the Sales Tax "Non-tax" to the Item tax "Non-tax" for our non
\par tax items like labor. (this was never set up from 2 years ago, I don;t know
\par if this was need, or if it is causing the problem)
\par
\par Now every transaction on every item on POS requires a reason code "for tax
\par change". Even though they are not using a coupon or a non-tax item only items
\par with MO Item Tax
\par
\par The system is charging tax correctly and all the Database TAXID's seem to be
\par correct.
\par
\par I have stopped the reason code poping up by removing the "require reason
\par codes" option.
\par
\par But why is it doing thinking we are changing tax?
\par
\par
\par
\par I have
\par
\par --
\par DDowningMO
\par
\par HQ 2.0.0110 / RMS 2.0.0110
\par 4 Lanes, 4 Back Office
\par Server 2003 SP2
\par
\par \pard
\par
\par }
------=_NextPart_0001_D662B3FC--

0
tberger (219)
5/12/2008 1:32:55 PM
Todd,
Thank You for the reply,

First I am not clear about what you mean by "remove Non Tax"

Do you want me to delete the Sales Tax "non-tax" from the Sales taxes?

or

Do you want me to not assign (or un-assign) Non-tax sales tax from the Item
tax Non-tax? And run Z reports

and

Why doesn't HQ help file or HQ Pop up windows, to tell the user to run Z
reports on all POS after changing taxes.

RMS SO does have these features to let you know to run a z report POS station.

--
DDowningMO

HQ 2.0.0110 / RMS 2.0.0110
4 Lanes, 4 Back Office
Server 2003 SP2

"Todd Berger [MSFT]" wrote:

> Good morning,
>
> Thank you for posting your question about item taxes.
>
> The issue is, as you suspected, with assigning a Sales Tax "Non-Tax" to the
> Item Tax "Non-tax".
>
> The system assigns the tax, and then it is removed because it is 0%.
>
> As such the resolution would be to remove the Sales Tax "Non-Tax" and then
> run a Zreport.

> Todd Berger
> Microsoft Online Support Engineer

> --------------------
> From: =?Utf-8?B?RERvd25pbmdNTw==?= <DDowningMO@discussions.microsoft.com>
> Subject: Item Tax Change - Now requires a reason code at POS
> Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 08:38:02 -0700
>
> Last night I changed all of our Coupons Item Tax from a Cou-Tax to MO.
>
> That switched them from Cou-Tax to MO taxable. so that when a coupon is
> used
> it will deduct the sales tax (Missouri Tax Law)
>
> and I assigned the Sales Tax "Non-tax" to the Item tax "Non-tax" for our
> non
> tax items like labor. (this was never set up from 2 years ago, I don;t know
> if this was need, or if it is causing the problem)
>
> Now every transaction on every item on POS requires a reason code "for tax
> change". Even though they are not using a coupon or a non-tax item only
> items
> with MO Item Tax
>
> The system is charging tax correctly and all the Database TAXID's seem to
> be
> correct.
>
> I have stopped the reason code poping up by removing the "require reason
> codes" option.
>
> But why is it doing thinking we are changing tax?
>

> I have
>
> --
> DDowningMO
>
> HQ 2.0.0110 / RMS 2.0.0110
> 4 Lanes, 4 Back Office
> Server 2003 SP2

0
DDowningMO (76)
5/12/2008 4:04:02 PM
------=_NextPart_0001_DD336A1A

Good afternoon,

Thank you for the follow up.

1. First I am not clear about what you mean by "remove Non Tax"

I think you should simply be able to remove the Non Tax Sales Tax from the
Item tax that is also called Non Tax.

2. Why doesn't HQ help file or HQ Pop up windows, to tell the user to run Z
reports on all POS after changing taxes?

This would make a god product suggestion; but the user may need to call
each store then and tell them that they need to run a Zreport after the
worksheet processes.

To submit a suggestion please send an email to the following alias:

posideas @ microsoft.com (without the spaces before and after the @ sign)

From: =?Utf-8?B?RERvd25pbmdNTw==?= <DDowningMO@discussions.microsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 09:04:02 -0700

Todd,

"Todd Berger [MSFT]" wrote:

> Good morning,
>
> Thank you for posting your question about item taxes.
>
> The issue is, as you suspected, with assigning a Sales Tax "Non-Tax" to
the
> Item Tax "Non-tax".
>
> The system assigns the tax, and then it is removed because it is 0%.
>
> As such the resolution would be to remove the Sales Tax "Non-Tax" and
then
> run a Zreport.

> Todd Berger
> Microsoft Online Support Engineer

rights.

> --------------------
> From: =?Utf-8?B?RERvd25pbmdNTw==?= <DDowningMO@discussions.microsoft.com>
> Subject: Item Tax Change - Now requires a reason code at POS
> Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 08:38:02 -0700
>
> Last night I changed all of our Coupons Item Tax from a Cou-Tax to MO.
>
> That switched them from Cou-Tax to MO taxable. so that when a coupon is
> used
> it will deduct the sales tax (Missouri Tax Law)
>
> and I assigned the Sales Tax "Non-tax" to the Item tax "Non-tax" for our
> non
> tax items like labor. (this was never set up from 2 years ago, I don;t
know
> if this was need, or if it is causing the problem)
>
> Now every transaction on every item on POS requires a reason code "for
tax
> change". Even though they are not using a coupon or a non-tax item only
> items
> with MO Item Tax
>
> The system is charging tax correctly and all the Database TAXID's seem to
> be
> correct.
>
> I have stopped the reason code poping up by removing the "require reason
> codes" option.
>
> But why is it doing thinking we are changing tax?
>

> I have
>
> --
> DDowningMO
>
> HQ 2.0.0110 / RMS 2.0.0110
> 4 Lanes, 4 Back Office
> Server 2003 SP2

------=_NextPart_0001_DD336A1A

\viewkind4\uc1\pard\f0\fs20 Good afternoon,
\par
\par Thank you for the follow up.
\par
\par 1. First I am not clear about what you mean by "remove Non Tax"
\par
\par I think you should simply be able to remove the Non Tax Sales Tax from the  Item tax that is also called Non Tax.
\par
\par 2. Why doesn't HQ help file or HQ Pop up windows, to tell the user to run Z reports on all POS after changing taxes?
\par
\par This would make a god product suggestion; but the user may need to call each store then and tell them that they need to run a Zreport after the worksheet processes.
\par
\par To submit a suggestion please send an email to the following alias:
\par
\par posideas @ microsoft.com (without the spaces before and after the @ sign)
\par
\par
\par Todd Berger
\par Microsoft Online Support Engineer
\par
\par When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via your newsreader so
\par that others may learn and benefit from your issue.
\par
\par
\par \pard\li720 --------------------
\par From: =?Utf-8?B?RERvd25pbmdNTw==?= <DDowningMO@discussions.microsoft.com>
\par Subject: RE: Item Tax Change - Now requires a reason code at POS
\par Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 09:04:02 -0700
\par
\par Todd,
\par Thank You for the reply,
\par
\par First I am not clear about what you mean by "remove Non Tax"
\par
\par Do you want me to delete the Sales Tax "non-tax" from the Sales taxes?
\par
\par or
\par
\par Do you want me to not assign (or un-assign) Non-tax sales tax from the Item
\par tax Non-tax? And run Z reports
\par
\par and
\par
\par Why doesn't HQ help file or HQ Pop up windows, to tell the user to run Z
\par reports on all POS after changing taxes.
\par
\par RMS SO does have these features to let you know to run a z report POS station.
\par
\par
\par --
\par DDowningMO
\par
\par HQ 2.0.0110 / RMS 2.0.0110
\par 4 Lanes, 4 Back Office
\par Server 2003 SP2
\par
\par
\par
\par "Todd Berger [MSFT]" wrote:
\par
\par > Good morning,
\par >
\par > Thank you for posting your question about item taxes.
\par >
\par > The issue is, as you suspected, with assigning a Sales Tax "Non-Tax" to the
\par > Item Tax "Non-tax".
\par >
\par > The system assigns the tax, and then it is removed because it is 0%.
\par >
\par > As such the resolution would be to remove the Sales Tax "Non-Tax" and then
\par > run a Zreport.
\par > Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security
\par > =====================================================
\par > When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via your newsreader so
\par > that others may learn and benefit from your issue.
\par > =====================================================
\par > This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
\par >
\par >
\par > --------------------
\par > From: =?Utf-8?B?RERvd25pbmdNTw==?= <DDowningMO@discussions.microsoft.com>
\par > Subject: Item Tax Change - Now requires a reason code at POS
\par > Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 08:38:02 -0700
\par >
\par > Last night I changed all of our Coupons Item Tax from a Cou-Tax to MO.
\par >
\par > That switched them from Cou-Tax to MO taxable. so that when a coupon is
\par > used
\par > it will deduct the sales tax (Missouri Tax Law)
\par >
\par > and I assigned the Sales Tax "Non-tax" to the Item tax "Non-tax" for our
\par > non
\par > tax items like labor. (this was never set up from 2 years ago, I don;t know
\par > if this was need, or if it is causing the problem)
\par >
\par > Now every transaction on every item on POS requires a reason code "for tax
\par > change". Even though they are not using a coupon or a non-tax item only
\par > items
\par > with MO Item Tax
\par >
\par > The system is charging tax correctly and all the Database TAXID's seem to
\par > be
\par > correct.
\par >
\par > I have stopped the reason code poping up by removing the "require reason
\par > codes" option.
\par >
\par > But why is it doing thinking we are changing tax?
\par >
\par >
\par >
\par > I have
\par >
\par > --
\par > DDowningMO
\par >
\par > HQ 2.0.0110 / RMS 2.0.0110
\par > 4 Lanes, 4 Back Office
\par > Server 2003 SP2
\par >
\par >
\par \pard
\par
\par }
------=_NextPart_0001_DD336A1A--

0
tberger (219)

POS CLosing Balance
Is there anyway to edit the amount entered when you closed for the day? Occasionally I typo and I am off by a few dollars and I want to fix them so my books are right. Run an X Report to verify your balances before running your Z Report. You can edit Closing amounts after they have been entered - just go back to "Enter Closing Amounts" - RMS will warn you that amounts have already been entered, but it will allow you to overwrite them. Glenn Adams Tiber Creek Consulting http://www.tibercreek.com glenn@tibercreek.com ---------------------------------------------- Please DO NOT r...

How to stop RichEdit color change overriding default color
I've got a handly little syntax editor going along (that--so far-- is waaay faster than the examples on codeguru.com (if you'd like to know how to speed them up, I spotted a logic flaw in two of them. If you're interested, just email me). I have a question on a different syntax editor I'm writing for an in-house language though, so you'll notice some unique features that enable me to take shortcuts. But I've got a funny little problem. If the user is typing at the end of the rich edit control, and they type in a keyword and it gets colored, any text typed after tha...

Troubleshooting missing items in Search Folders
Hi, all - I've got OL2003 SP2, and in the interest of organizing my boatload of client correspondence, I've just started setting up search folders for them. I have used Search Folders a lot in the past, but am running into some strangeness... My goal is to find all mail sent to or from me, to or from my clients' registered domain names, looking in my inbox or sent items folder only. I was unable to make a wildcard (to act on anybody@domain.com) if I used a custom search folder, no matter what I did - in advanced, using "TO contains domainname.com" and "FROM c...

Legend Changes After Save
I am working in Excel 2007. When I delete certain Series from the legend, save and close the file, the next time I open it the deleted series are back. How can I stop it from defaulting back? Thanks! PD, I can't duplicate this problem, why don't you send me a copy of the file before you delete the item from the legend and tell me exactly what you do, so I can duplicate it. -- Cheers, Shane Devenshire shanedevenshire@sbcglobal.net Microsoft Excel MVP "WolfgangPD" wrote: > I am working in Excel 2007. When I delete certain Series from the legend, > save and...

Problem changing parent Business unit
WE have re-arranged some business units into a more appropriate hierarchy, however, we have noticed that a user in a role with deep privileges (own business unit and children I think) to read users can only see users in his own business unit and only one of the child business units (there are 2 child business units). We cannot enable him to see all the users in both child business units. We tried reassigning the parent business unit to the one child that is not appearing, but it doesn't seem to make any difference. WE also tried adjusting the privileges up and down (i.e. Global and local...

Printing changes layout
I am printing a booklet on Pub 2002 - when I print one page, it prints a page where everything has changed - resized, cut off the edges, etc. The worst part - when done printing, it goes back to normal view and it actually changes my layout to match what is printed - permanently. Any ideas what is going on? I printed on both my Lexmark and HP printers, does the same thing. I have Windows XP. Help! Thanks! Look at your page layout, has it changed? I know this will happen to me occasionally when I change printers. If I change back to the original printer the publication will revert...

Sent Mail items not showing up
Using Outlook 2002 w/SP2 on WinXP Pro. Unable to view items in Sent Item folder (Outlook shows normal blank window with "there are no items to show in this view") even though the Item count in the lower left shows over 2600 msgs in the Sent Items folder. It keeps increasing as new msgs are sent. Using the standard view, all standard columns, with NO Filter set. Anybody seen this before? Any ideas? ...

changes to message size limits
On Exchange 2003, one huge annoying feature is that even when I make configuration changes, it seems to take so long for them to actually go into effect. This time it's the message size limits. I tried changing them for an individual user in AD, even told the RUS to resync. An hour later that still hadn't taken effect, so we moved on and changed the global default in Exchange's Message Delivery properties. Another hour later and still no dice. We had a company-wide default of 15 MB (huge, I thought). I increased my account to 30 MB in AD, and then on the Message Delivery pro...

Non Inventory Item Posting Account
where to set the default post account (debit) for receiving of non-inventory item, with and without purchase order? I tried to use Posting Accounts>Sales>Non Invenotised Item but it does not seems to pick up. Dear HFLo: You need to set the posting accounts in the Purchasing series for receiving transactions. However, there is no 'Non-Inventory' posting account setting in Purchasing as there is in Sales, so the account you want the non-inventoried item charged to really needs to be selected when you are setting up the Purchase Order. When you enter the item in the PO Line ...

RMS POS 2.0 SP1 fails to install
We are running RMS 2.0, and when I tried to install POS SP1 I get the following error" The expected version of the product was not found on your system" I have searched kb and found nothing that may address this. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks Sounds like you got the wrong service pack. POS is a different product. You need RMS 2.0 Service Pack 1. Marc "Davidjc52" <Davidjc52@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EE74C3F9-0CF6-4693-889C-8CD301CA691F@microsoft.com... > We are running RMS 2.0, and when I tried to install POS SP1 I get the &g...

Font size change
Is there a way to increase the size of the font. I have a large, hi-res screen and MS-Money insists on using something the size of a 6-7 point font. Thanks, In microsoft.public.money, Linda wrote: >Is there a way to increase the size of the font. I have a large, hi-res >screen and MS-Money insists on using something the size of a 6-7 point font. Try changing the font setting in IE to a larger size. View->TextSize. If you want to see the size of the font in money. You must change the computer's font size. within money there is no option to do so. you would have to go to...

pivot table changes when data is refreshed.
Hi, I have a pivot table with grouping based on a field called "period which is of date type. I have grouped it into months and quarters However when i refresh the pivot table whenever the data (which is in seperate sheet) is changed, the groupings are going out. I want t preserve the groupings as they are like a template. How do i stop th changing the format and layout of the pivot table whenever i refres the data? any ideas? please help. regards Kiran:mad ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages d...

GST Tax Forms for New Zealand
Hi there, I have recently prchased Money 2005 Standard, ans the box has big claims about it being able to track GST on purchases etc. That all seems to be working well, except I cannot get the GST information out of it at all. How do I setup my tax forms to give me the totals that I need for my GST return? Thanks in advance Jerome Brown Dear Jerome, I also would like to display the GST in a final report. Did you have any luck elsewhere? Marcus "Jerome Brown" wrote: > Hi there, > > I have recently prchased Money 2005 Standard, ans the box has big claims > about...

How do I make a particular column required in Excel? #2
Our NPO is creating a reimbursement chart in Excel. We're trying to make it so that if employees do not fill in one particular column entitled "Projects," they will get an error or will be unable to have a final sum filled in. Is there any way I can make this particular column required so that if it is not filled in, the chart will not complete properly? Thank you in advance for any advice or help--I'm a bit of a novice to this! ...

Change default view of Activies to Service Activities.
When clicking on any "Activities" tab, CRM shows list of activities of the object, and it's the view: "Open Activity Associated View". Can we customize so that the view "Open Service Activity Associated" will be shown instead? Only show the Service Activities. Hi, Here is something for your interest. Thanks to Michael. http://www.stunnware.com/crm2/topic.aspx?id=JS11 -- PLEASE do click on Yes or No button if this post is helpful or not for our feedback. uMar Khan :: CRM Freelance Consultant Email :: imumar at gmail dot com Blog :: http://umarkhan.word...

Charts not recognizing source data if original linked data is changed.
I am very frustrated by Excel (2003) at the moment. I'm relatively new to using Excel in depth. I have always been able to work my way through most intricacies and pitfalls. But now I have been working in a workbook with linked sheets (and with linked workbooks too) and have two problems that I cannot solve. Right now, I have about 47 sheets that are set up as follows: detail data: this is the raw data the the user enters daily totals: this is calculated data from the detail sheets summary sheets: further sums from the daily totals and a chart object that charts these sums (a line or sc...

Item Quantity Discrepancy and Worksheet 401 and 260 .. HQ Adjustme
I keep getting a HQ Adjustment at the store when I run a 260. This is after I have ran a 401 and a 501. When it makes the adjustment at the store it also seems to make that adjustment at HQ which always creates a discrepancy. I am running 1.3.1010 right now. The store right now shows HQ Adjustment and when I run a 260 it makes an another adjustment.. Keeps doing this over and over again. Even if I do a 501 in the middle. Any ideas? Thanks This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0066_01C77325.4B0EBDF0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8" C...

Hide row code help
I am using the following script to hide or unhide rows. How do I code the offset to only work when a row is being unhid. If we cant do this only offset when it is being hidden or unhidden? Thank you Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) 'Application.EnableEvents = False' not necessary If Not Application.Intersect(Target, Range("B9")) Is Nothing Then Rows("10:11").Hidden = IIf(UCase(Range("B9")) = "", True, False) 'spelling ActiveCell.Offset(-6, 0).Select End If 'Application.EnableEvents = False ...

Changing Report Fields
What happens to the reports if we change screen fields. Does anyoneknow what happens in the event of: - adding a field – presumably doesn’t appear on any report - changing a field – label or properties - removing a field? Any help please? Hi, - Adding a field would change nothing to a report. You will have to alter the report itself to make it visible there. - Labels are set inside the report itself, so this won't change if you change them on the form. - Removing the field will not change the report, but it will be empty becaus the user cannot enter data for that field (unless som...

Changing of Cell protections after saving Excel File (2002)
This problem occurs when I protect a document using a macro 4.0 function: =PROTECT.DOCUMENT(TRUE,,,TRUE,TRUE). When I use the function within a macro4.0 macro, on an original file, everything works fine. The sheet has unlocked cells, and when the sheet is protected, it allows me to access those cells. But if I save the file, or save.as another name, then the fun begins. The enable selection of the sheet( view codes) has gone from 0-xlNoRestrictions to -4142- xlNoSelection. This locks me out of doing anything in the sheet. When I unprotect and then re-protect the sheet using the T...

how do I change cell references automatically in formulas
In Excel 2000, I have data in 80 rows and 10 columns. Each week I add a new row. I have a separate chart for each column with the data range from the first row to the last.. Each week I have to change the data range to reflect the new last row for each chart. Is there someway I can do this automatically? http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/Dynamics.html - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com _______ "jnw3" <jnw3@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8A3551F9-FBC6-4841-95B4-618AB1893190@micros...

Change the anchor property of a control.
Hello. How can I capture the event, when changing the anchor property of the control ? I.e : myPanel.anchor = AnchorStyles.Left & AnchorStyles.Bottom .... How can I know, when the Anchor property is changed (which event?) ? Thanks :) Am 12.06.2010 23:46, schrieb Mr. X.: > Hello. > How can I capture the event, when changing the anchor property of the > control ? > > I.e : > myPanel.anchor = AnchorStyles.Left & AnchorStyles.Bottom > .... > How can I know, when the Anchor property is changed (which event?) ? Like I said, about once o...

Cannot remember my e-mail logon password, how do I change it?
I use outlook 2007 and have a need to access my e-mail logon password. I've got the remember password box checked but can not remember the password myself. Is there anyway to retrieve this or change or recreate it? You wuld have to contact your ISP to reset or provide you with the password "Rviviani" <Rviviani@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B5DAFCAB-FC29-4FF4-A5E2-AE4DDE6DC2A0@microsoft.com... >I use outlook 2007 and have a need to access my e-mail logon password. >I've > got the remember password box checked but can not remem...

Making Item as Read
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C3F222.48BD9620 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi All, Is there any way to automatically mark an item as read before it is = deleted? Basically I view items in a preview pane and want to be able = to delete them without having to open it up or marking as read first. = The reason is that I have some bosses who send me e-mails and I read = them and if I delete them, the bosses will recieve an "item deleted = without being read" message....

Cannot change cost basis calculation method
The online help for Money 2003 says that I should be able to change the method used to calculate the cost basis of a mutual fund. However, when I go to the details page for a mutual fund, no such option exists. Is this a bug in the documentation, or the program? In microsoft.public.money, Paul Galbraith wrote: >The online help for Money 2003 says that I should be able to change the >method used to calculate the cost basis of a mutual fund. However, when I >go to the details page for a mutual fund, no such option exists. Is this a >bug in the documentation, or the program? ...