Item Movement Problem in HQ

We have 3 stores using RMS. When we do an item movement report in HQ  it
provides what appears to be correct info. However when viewing the sales
transactions for 2 of the 3 stores, sales slips that comes up has a different
transaction number then what is showing in the report and is unrelated to the
item being viewed. I tried using "check" in HQ administrator and reindexing
files. Probelm remains. Any suggestions? Thanks
--
John G at the Tradewinds Shops
0

HQ Bug.
download in CustomerSource
https://mbs.microsoft.com/customersource/support/downloads/reportslibrary/rms/ModifiedReports/modifiedreports_rmsheadquarters.htm

 Preview - 7 KB (.pdf) Download - 2 KB (.zip)

Report - Item Movement Report with Drill Down
The default Item Movement Report in Headquarters may drill down to the
incorrect Purchase Order and/or Transaction number should two or more stores
share the same value.  This report will correctly drill down to the proper
document regardless if duplicate numbers exist between stores or not.
(January 26th, 2005)

"John G" wrote:

> We have 3 stores using RMS. When we do an item movement report in HQ  it
> provides what appears to be correct info. However when viewing the sales
> transactions for 2 of the 3 stores, sales slips that comes up has a different
> transaction number then what is showing in the report and is unrelated to the
> item being viewed. I tried using "check" in HQ administrator and reindexing
> files. Probelm remains. Any suggestions? Thanks
> --
> John G at the Tradewinds Shops
0
Randall1 (17)
10/17/2005 2:03:02 AM
I'm sorry Randall. I don't understand your reply or what you mean by "drill
down".
--

"Randall" wrote:

> HQ Bug.
> download in CustomerSource:
> https://mbs.microsoft.com/customersource/support/downloads/reportslibrary/rms/ModifiedReports/modifiedreports_rmsheadquarters.htm
>
>  Preview - 7 KB (.pdf) Download - 2 KB (.zip)
>
> Report - Item Movement Report with Drill Down
> The default Item Movement Report in Headquarters may drill down to the
> incorrect Purchase Order and/or Transaction number should two or more stores
> share the same value.  This report will correctly drill down to the proper
> document regardless if duplicate numbers exist between stores or not.
> (January 26th, 2005)
>

> "John G" wrote:
>
> > We have 3 stores using RMS. When we do an item movement report in HQ  it
> > provides what appears to be correct info. However when viewing the sales
> > transactions for 2 of the 3 stores, sales slips that comes up has a different
> > transaction number then what is showing in the report and is unrelated to the
> > item being viewed. I tried using "check" in HQ administrator and reindexing
> > files. Probelm remains. Any suggestions? Thanks
> > --
> > John G at the Tradewinds Shops
0
JohnG (43)
10/17/2005 2:32:02 AM
John,

He's saying that the report in HQ is flawed and to download the corrected
version from CustomerSource. Clicking on the link will take to the RMS HQ
reports section, if you are on the Maintenance plan.

Drilldown =  when you click onto an object (a transaction # in your case) to
see where the info came originated.

--
=

"John G" <JohnG@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I'm sorry Randall. I don't understand your reply or what you mean by
> "drill
> down".
> --
> John G at the Tradewinds Shops
>

> "Randall" wrote:
>
>> HQ Bug.
>> download in CustomerSource:
>> https://mbs.microsoft.com/customersource/support/downloads/reportslibrary/rms/ModifiedReports/modifiedreports_rmsheadquarters.htm
>>
>>  Preview - 7 KB (.pdf) Download - 2 KB (.zip)
>>
>> Report - Item Movement Report with Drill Down
>> The default Item Movement Report in Headquarters may drill down to the
>> incorrect Purchase Order and/or Transaction number should two or more
>> stores
>> share the same value.  This report will correctly drill down to the
>> proper
>> document regardless if duplicate numbers exist between stores or not.
>> (January 26th, 2005)
>>

>> "John G" wrote:
>>
>> > We have 3 stores using RMS. When we do an item movement report in HQ
>> > it
>> > provides what appears to be correct info. However when viewing the
>> > sales
>> > transactions for 2 of the 3 stores, sales slips that comes up has a
>> > different
>> > transaction number then what is showing in the report and is unrelated
>> > to the
>> > item being viewed. I tried using "check" in HQ administrator and
>> > reindexing
>> > files. Probelm remains. Any suggestions? Thanks
>> > --
>> > John G at the Tradewinds Shops

0
spam3944 (2163)