Item ID of HQ and Store

Is itemid of store (item table) is the same with item of hq (item table) ?

ex. if in item (store)
has this id =1020 and itemlookupcode=123456789
will this record be in item table of hq , having the same id ?
0
GregDxb (160)
8/1/2006 1:02:01 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

No, but the Field HQID in the SO Item Table will have the ID of that Item in
HQ.

"GregDxb" <GregDxb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is itemid of store (item table) is the same with item of hq (item table) ?
>
> ex. if in item (store)
> has this id =1020 and itemlookupcode=123456789
> will this record be in item table of hq , having the same id ?

0
wapu (12)
8/1/2006 2:57:06 PM
For items that were already in HQ when the store database was exported,
yes.  For other items, probably not.  Store Item.HQID = HQ Item.ID

Glenn Adams
Tiber Creek Consulting
http://www.tibercreek.com
glenn@tibercreek.com

GregDxb wrote:
> Is itemid of store (item table) is the same with item of hq (item table) ?
>
> ex. if in item (store)
> has this id =1020 and itemlookupcode=123456789
> will this record be in item table of hq , having the same id ?
0
glenn9672 (1267)
8/1/2006 3:54:45 PM
whew!  I just hope luck is on my side....

The reason why I asked this question , though I  know that hqid of store is
equal to
id of hq, is that in unexplainable scenario duplicate items where created in
HQ and some items where downloaded in store.

Now , I have to delete those duplicate items. When I am deleting the items
in HQ , 2 or more id's where there,so i have deleted only 1 id and I have to
make sure that the id that i have deleted must be deleted also in store
database.So, what I did is, I made a worksheet style 51 to delete those id in
store using id of hq...delete from item where id=111111 (which is a ID of HQ
item table)..

Thanks for both replies I received...

"Glenn Adams [MVP - Retail Mgmt]" wrote:

> For items that were already in HQ when the store database was exported,
> yes.  For other items, probably not.  Store Item.HQID = HQ Item.ID
>
> Glenn Adams
> Tiber Creek Consulting
> http://www.tibercreek.com
> glenn@tibercreek.com
> newsgroup so that all can share the information.
>

> GregDxb wrote:
> > Is itemid of store (item table) is the same with item of hq (item table) ?
> >
> > ex. if in item (store)
> > has this id =1020 and itemlookupcode=123456789
> > will this record be in item table of hq , having the same id ?

0
GregDxb (160)

Item look up code
I like to know If any one know How to take of ITEM LOOK UP CODE on reciept I like to print on reciept only Item Description . Thank You Gill gill@goldrush.com Let me know if you want us to help you do this. Send me a copy of your receipt by email. Afshin Alikhani - [afshin@retailrealm.co.uk] CEO - Retail Realm -- URL http://www.retailrealm.co.uk "Gill" wrote: > I like to know If any one know How to take of ITEM LOOK UP CODE on reciept > I like to print on reciept only Item Description . > Thank You > Gill > gill@goldrush.com ...

Exchange 2000 mailbox store
I don't know why my exchange 2000 mailbox store keeps being dismounted by itself. By the time i restart the server its mounted again. It does this every 3/4hours each day. I have Win2000 SP4 and ex2000 running. The exchange server is on the schema master DC there must be something in your application or system event logs on why it's doing this... "tayoajax" <tayoajax@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A3129678-76C8-4101-90A9-24F7F1173B56@microsoft.com... > I don't know why my exchange 2000 mailbox store keeps being dismounted by > itself....

How can i tell what Email address an item was actually sent to??
In my 'Sent' folder in Outlook, i open a mail mesasge. in the "To:" field, it has the persons name, not their Email, like "Bill Smith". When i click on their name, the Outlook Contact i have for that person opens up. But, i have multiple Email addresses in that Contact. How can I tell which actual Email address it was actually sent to? The person did not receive it, and we are trying to figure out where it actaully went. Thank you. Tom Did you right click on the name and scroll to properties? -- Kathleen Orland - MVP Outlook Outlook Tips: http://ww...

Compare Monthly Item Sales
I am trying to create a report that will allow me to compare a specific item or items by suppliers from one month to another month. (Example: All items sold by ABC in March 2007 Vs. March 2006 or ABC items sold in March 2007 Vs. Feb 2007) I see that there are sales reports that compare sales totals between months, but I have had no luck trying to convert that information to actual items or companies. Again looking for QTY totals not sales totals. Hope someone has some neat ideas. Thanks, Neil HI you got me. well good news is that a month later i have develop this report for Mr. David ...

Deleting public folder stores
I am supporting a small organisation that has just a single Exchange server. They have a main public folder store and a second empty folder store for a subsidiary organisation which was wound up some time ago. I now want to delete the second folder store, but cannot find a way to do so. Can anyone help? Which tree is the Public Folder store associated with? If it is the MAPI tree then you cannot delete it. /Simon "Alistair Taylor" <AlistairTaylor@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7497B7C6-E27F-41DE-AC10-15EF60E904D6@microsoft.com... >I am supporting a ...

Exchange Server 2003: Can I set a public folder or information store up on different server?
Hi I was wondering if it is possible to set up a second information store for public folders onto a separate server. The primary information store would reside on server 1 with its private and public edb file but i would like a second public accessible edb file set up on a second server distinct from the exchange server. Thanks in advance for any help. Marco You mean a Public Folder server? Yes, you can. If your PF traffic/performance requirements justify it, as they do in some organizations, you can setup a setup a separate server and host Public Folders on it. -- Bharat Suneja MVP -...

Inventory items should auto fill description in Req mgmt
Inventory items should auto fill the description field in requisition management but only if the description field is blank. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid...

eResources Menu Item
Clean install of CRM 1.2 and no sign of the eResources menu item on the Account or contact forms. Cant see any settings in web.config that relate to this - is there something else I need to set to switch these on? Roger The eResources Menu does not show up until the Account/Contact record is saved. Have you tried saving the Account/Contact first? Aaron Elder =============================================== Microsoft Customer Relationship Management Core Application Development Team =============================================== This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warra...

Please add delete action to IMF for information store
Can *anyone* in the Microsoft Exchange team respond to this: Please can the option to *delete* messages be added to the IMF actions for an information store? Why would we want to do this? We are a K12 school and have two Information stores, one for staff, one for students. It is quite acceptable to deliver spam into the junk email folder for staff. It is *not* acceptable to do this for students. Even though the UCE level is getting set correctly (ie the message is correctly classified as spam) the inability to *delete* such messages from the student information store results in adult m...

Email Id and Pass everytime I send/receive?
Everytime I send and receive email in Outlook it prompts me for my server id and password. I input my pass and then click remember pass but it does not remember the pass thus prompting me everytime I hit send and receive. I do not experience this issue with Outlook Express. Any thoughts on how I can resolve this issue with Outlook? ANY FEEDBACK WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED :-) There have been several recent issues with passwords not being retained with Outlook. If you're running Outlook 2002, the SP1 solves many of these, so start there. If not, here are some other solutions:...

Sibling Mode not working on Menu Items when calling HtmlHelp?
I have a truly curious problem with HtmlHelp and Sibling Mode in Visual C++ ..Net 2003 in an MFC app. Sibling mode allows the help viewer to display on top of the app, but if the app is clicked, then the app becomes the top most window. The idea is to let the user switch back and forth between the help viewer and the application. For the case of Menu Items only, sibling mode does not appear to work correctly under normal running conditions. However, sibling mode does work for menu items, if you put a breakpoint on the HtmlHelp call and stop prior to executing the call. In this case the HtmlH...

Problem with Recovery Mail Store Process
Running Exchange and windows server 2003; Trying to recover a lost email from backup. have created the Recovery mail store, and database. Run the backup restore from a windows server that does not have exchange on it. Backup appears to run ok, no errors in report, Get to running the hard recovery from a command prompt and get the message, " Eseutil /cc not recognized" I'm at a loss what to do. Have the various documents on using the recovery mail store process and admin of Exchange server but am obviously missing something very basic. Help is greatly appreciated. Thank...

Exmerge on Running Information Store
Can we use Exmerge on current running production Information store to export a particular user's mailbox? His account has been disabled? will this be a problem? Or export has to be done from a recent backup? if the account is disabled, you won't be able to run exmerge against it...unless you add some permissions...or you could just re-enable the account, but expire it, instead...then you can run exmerge against it... -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "Mallik Vatti" <MallikVatti@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3F06D0F1-36E5-4F43-BDCF-902CA8D0DC50@microsoft.co...

Printing Journal Receipts in HQ
Hi, I am trying to print journaled transaction receipts from HQ but each time the information on the left hand side is missing. E.G. Transaction would appear as 'nsaction'. The whole left hand side is missing. I have tried both A4 printers and an Epson TM88 windows printer but same result. If anyone has any ideas or solutions I would be grateful. Thanks. ...

cannot get product ID because disk is bad...now what?
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I recently purchased a copy of office for Mac 2008 from an online seller who does not take returns of opened software (understandably). However, the CD that contains the basic applications (WORD, EXCEL, POWERPOINT, Etc...) is not readable. A few points to this: (1) The box of software was sealed and new (2) This CD was tried in 2 MACs and 1 PC - none were readable (3)These same machines (2 MAcs and 1 PC) were subsequently able to read another disk, and the drive checked out in all diagnostics. (4) Cleaning the CD was t...

Matching bill pay items to statement items
Hello All... I'm using Money 2004 Deluxe. I go onto my banks bill pay and pay a bill. The bill pay program creates a .ofx file which Money imports. The entry is flagged with an E in Money. Problem is when I download a statement from my bank which has the bill pay item in the statement Money does not match the bill pay item to the bill pay item in the statement. When I try to manually match the two within Money, the original bill pay item is greyed out. I have Money setup to match transactions within 30 days, but both the bill pay entry and the statement entry are the same date. An...

Junk E-mail ID & Folder
Can anyone tell me how to - (1) Have the Junk E-mail feature of Outlook 2002 only filter out those addresses that I specfically identify. (2) Have all Junk Mail that I have specifcally indentified in (1) sent directly to the Junk E-Mail without showing in the Inbox view. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have a Windows XP Prof. system running Office XP. Ray 1) Set the Junk E-mail options to "No Automatic Filtering" and just specify the naughty addresses in your Blocked Senders list. 2) It all has to come into the Inbox first; the move should be fairly transparent to you ...

ClassWizard does not include some controls' ID
Dear all, I designed a dialog with controls in VC++6 MFC. I wanted to add viarials to them, but I could not find some IDs of them in ClassWizard, even I could see all IDs in Resource Symbols. Also, I add new controls into dialog, they can not be shown in ClassWizard as well. Does anyone know what reason it is. Many thanks, Yuchun Xu wrote: > Dear all, > > I designed a dialog with controls in VC++6 MFC. I wanted to add viarials to > them, but I could not find some IDs of them in ClassWizard, even I could see > all IDs in Resource Symbols. Also, I add new controls into...

Modifying Item Cards / Inquiry
using Dynamics GP v9.0 Customer wants to modify Item Maintenance>Item Quantities Maintenance AND Item Inquiry where it says "Back Ordered". They would like the word "Back Ordered" to be able to be clicked to bring up ALL orders where that particular Item is back ordered. (Just like "Allocated" is a link to all orders that have that item allocated). I would appreciate step-by-step instructions if possible. Thank you. Pam, This would require some development and modifications to the existing windows which may be beyond the scope of this forum although I...

Cannot delete mail in deleted items
We migrated all of our mailboxes to a new server this weekend. We are having a strange problem today. Nobody can delete anything in there deleted items. It doesn’t give them an error. It just doesn’t delete the item. I’ve also noticed that the “recover deleted items” is grayed out. shift delete will work, but I want to be able to use delete. The new server is running Exchange 2003 sp2. The clients are running Office XP SP3. any ideas? what happens if you right-click on the deleted items folder and select, "Empty deleted items"? -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "jbwerner&...

Items Lookup
When I open up Item Lookup (ASI windwo Items), by default it is sorted by Item Short Description. Is it possible to sort it by Item Desription without clicking on any additional buttons? I was able to bring Item Description using modifier but how do I change the column header. Disregard this - I was able to figure it out.. Thanks ...

This item has exceeded the budget for account number.
Hello, I am getting a recurring error message which prevents a user from entering in an expense into eReq because the system considers the account over budget, when in fact it is not. To correct the error, the origin of which we are still uncertain, we were instructed to run File/Maintenance/PO Enhancements/Reconcile. We received this message several times today and ran the utility which did not have any impact on the situation- the error message continues to pop up (i.e., for 53300-1650-000 Finance Office Supplies). The exact error message is: This item has exceeded the budget for...

Where is the Email Account info stored?
I currently have my PST file stored on a separate partition from my program files. Then if I need to restore an image, my data is unaffected. However, is there a way to perform a similar storage to my email accounts? I just restored a partition and I lost all of my account information (Tools -> Email Accounts). Where is that info stored? How do I store it elsewhere from the C: drive? Thanks. It's in the registry. In Office 2003 the Save My Settings wizard will save that information. Office 2007 doesn't have that but the Vista migration tool will move it. <-> wrote...

Outlook Express message store help!...
I recently uninstalled IE6 and then reinstalled it the next day. Now I can't lunch Outlook Express, I get the error message: "Outlook Express could not be started. The application was unable to open Outlook Express message store. Your computer may be out of memory or your disk is full." I have plenty of memory and disk space. How do I fix this problem? Thanks for your help!... This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97-2003 from the Office family for Windows PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4.ou...

SQL ID last login report
Is it possible to run a script in SQL 2000 and 2005 to generate a report with the SQL IDs and the last time they were accessed? We need this information for an audit so we can determine which accounts can be disabled. Jason What is SQL ID? Logins? Run sys.server_principals DMV to see disabled logins "Jason Carter" <JasonCarter@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1E69D86B-9DC6-43C7-80FB-33C86A42C9F2@microsoft.com... > Is it possible to run a script in SQL 2000 and 2005 to generate a report > with > the SQL IDs and the last time they we...