Item counts on X Report

Currently we see Department sales and % of total sales.
Is there a way to replace the  "Report.Department.PercentageSales" variable
with a total item count for sales in that department?

0
Jasonis (3)
10/10/2006 1:49:01 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Cross-Tab Query
I have a cross-tab query that works as desired. I can get it to post to a report. My problem is the report (legal - landscape mode) is limited to 12 items. How can I get the report to go beyond the 12 items? The data in the cross-tab query will take multiple pages to print all the data. Is there a way to get the report to pick up with the next "12" items if the cross-tab has more than 12 items? I can post a stripped-down version of the database if needed. Creating a dynamic cross-tab report is by no means easy, but it can be done. Here's Microsoft's take on it: ...

REPORTS: Sales vs. Tender -- difference ???
How do you define what is a Tender report? Better yet, what is the difference between the Detailed Sales Report and the Miscellaneous/Tender report? The numbers are always different and completely off... Shouldn't they be exactly the same? Sales represent the product portion of the sale only, not Tax or Shipping. Tenders represent it all. TomT "Zorian" <Zorian@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BA18862F-5D03-4104-B132-AD5D63703565@microsoft.com... > How do you define what is a Tender report? Better yet, what is the > difference between the D...

Adjust start dates by x days
I have a standard plan that has duration and start dates set based on the project starting on x date. I want to reuse this plan for a later date e.g. 120 days later. I know how to adjust start date and for all those tasks that are linked the plan shifts as expected. However for the tasks that arent linked as expected the start dates do not change. Is there a macro or a way to change a set of tasks that are not linked? -- jphccfc ------------------------------------------------------------------------ jphccfc's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/209537.htm View thi...

Supplier doesn't carry the item...
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0012_01C75731.2B879BB0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi all, I'm having a message that popup almost every time we do a transfer from = SO to HO. Here's the popup's message: The supplier doesn't carry the item = ITEMNUMBER.... What does it mean? JB ------=_NextPart_000_0012_01C75731.2B879BB0 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTM...

Hot do I Fix the number of records displayed on a report
I have a report that needs to show the top 10 sales opportunities. I have it setup and it works fine as long as there are actually 10 opportunities that get returned from the query. The problem is that if only 5 opportunities happen to exist, it only shows the 5 lines of opportunities. I need it to show blank lines for the other 5. I have it laid out so it looks like a table. The reason this is a problem, is that I actually have 3 different tables like this on a report one right after another. If one only shows 5 lines, instead of the 10 I have the space allocated for, it leave a big ...

Cash Flow and Trended Items
Do you find the Trended Items feature of the Cash Flow to be useful? So far I have been moving all these to my Cash account and only showing my primary checking account, because it seemed like they would rarely be correct, but I think I'm not managing my money correctly as a result, and am getting into shortfalls. So do you believe MS set this up as a good feature, or is there an alternate way? I use the 60% budget Budget feature in M2007, if that matters. Thanks! I do not use trended items in FCF. Part of the reason I do not is that the one account I really manage the cash flow...

Reports not working for some users
Just wanted to put a note here with hopes that it will help someone. I ran into an issue this past week where some users could not run reports out of CRM, but other users could. Side by side comparisions of security showed no differences. Working with Microsoft support, it was discovered that the effected users were disabled in the default organisation in a multi-tenant environment. The unaffected users were either never added to the default organisation or still were enabled there. Once this was resolved then the reports work. Hoped that this posting saves someone some time! Chee...

Adding Direct Reports to an email
I was looking for an easy way to add someone's else Direct Reports to my email - either the TO or the CC. I have tried a number of things. I also seem to remember I could do this in Outlook 2003. What I remember is clicking to the TO, getting the list of contacts and then clicking on Organization. When that list was shown, I could select their people. And then click on the TO ? Any ideas or help? Thanks ...

Client Reports not working on laptops
OK, I have a good one that we have been working with MBS Technical Support on. We have Microsoft CRM on one server running under the Network Service account and the SQL/SRS Server on another machine running under a domain user account. We configured the SPN accounts so that the reports work in most cases. Here is where it gets interesting. Any user who has a desktop machine has no issue running reports in the IE or Outlook client. However, any user that has a laptop is getting an authentication error on the reports in both the IE and Outlook client and system settings returns an au...

Subreport Total on Main Report
I have a report of employees sorted by the dept they work in. I also have a subreport that displays the number of current budgeted employees and the total budget for by dept. What I would like to do is sum the total budget for all depts and display on the main form as an organization total budget. In other words, how are multiple instances of the same subreport (dept budgets) displayed on the main report (employees). What about using an unlinked subreport in your main report's footer?. If appropriate, it could be a copy of your other subreport but with the details section removed....

List Box to create a Report based on crosstab query
I have a form with a list box to select a value, and a button that is pressed to create a report based on the value selected in the list box. The problem is the query used to create the report and populate the values in the list box is a crosstab query, which is not updateable of course. Here is the SQL for my query: TRANSFORM Avg(Val([tblCourseGrades].[Grade])) AS AvgOfGrade SELECT TblStudents.[ClassNumber], TblStudents.Rank, TblStudents.[Last Name], TblStudents.[First Name], Avg(tblCourseGrades.Grade) AS AvgOfGrade1 FROM TblStudents INNER JOIN (tblCourses INNER JOIN tblCours...

Cumulative Unique Record Count
I am trying to write a query to count the number of unique SKUs that have shipped, cumulatively for each week in a quarter. My data looks like: Week SKU Quantity 14 200 50 14 300 100 14 300 60 14 400 80 15 200 400 15 300 200 15 400 60 15 500 20 16 400 10 16 400 800 16 600 600 16 700 20 The output that I am looking for is: Week SKU Count 14 3 15 4 16 6 Where each sucessive week only adds the unique SKUs that shipped that week. Any help with this is greatly appreciated. Best Regards, Russell Try these two queries -- Russell_Min -- SELECT Min(Russell.W...

reconciliation report #6
Every time I go to reconcile my checking account the beginning balance is always the same. In other words, it does not keep up with the current amount. This is creating a lot of frustration. Does anyone know of a fix? In microsoft.public.money, tledford wrote: >Every time I go to reconcile my checking account the beginning balance is >always the same. In other words, it does not keep up with the current amount. >This is creating a lot of frustration. >Does anyone know of a fix? When you reconcile/balance, the initial balance is the algebraic sum of the opening balance plus...

Mutliple Complex Queries
Thank you in advance for your assistance. I have data that I must access on a weekly basis that involves a number of criteria. To date, I have performed each query and then coalesced my findings (by hand) into a table. Something tells me that this would be far easier with better knowledge of the program. I have three major data categories (Poor Performance rating, Location, and Seniority) that are dependent upon sorting the Employees into three different sections (Dismissed, Retained, and Reallocated). For each of the sections, I must calculate the percentage based upon the main data...

Check Store
Hi all, would appreciate any advice on this unusual incident. Problem. At store no. 1, when you invoked the 'check store' button, the 'check store' windows display the quantity at store 1 is "n/a'. When we check the quantity of that item at store no 1, there is a quantity of 10. How did this happen? Store no 2 created a transfer out. It synchronised with HQ. It was approved. Synchronised with Store no 1. Staff at Store No 1 open up the tranfer-in windows and performed a commit. Transfer-In status is now closed. Staff wanted to print labels but somehow the ...

transfer group in budget reports
Is there any way to delete the line which shows transfers from the budget and budget reports. ...

Stock Count Form
Does anyone know if you can modify the Stock Count Form so that it does not print stock where GP thinks there is none on hand. We would like to save a few trees... I would think you would be able to go into the report itself and just add a restriction right from the Report Definition and pressing the Restriction button. Enter in the restriction as QTY > 0 or possibly QTY <> 0. Use the correct table/field of course here for whatever the control table for the report is. That'll suppress your 0 lines. The only thing is if you do this, what if GP thinks you have 0 for Item X...

How do I print only one item on a page instead of multiple.
I'm trying to print out a badge in publishing on XP pro. and I only want to print out 1 badge and not a repeat of the same badge on the page. This was easy to do on 98 pub., all I had to do was x out the ones I didn't want on page preview. Is there a way to do this or am I goint to have to waste a sheet? "dummy06" wrote: > I'm trying to print out a badge in publishing on XP pro. and I only want to > print out 1 badge and not a repeat of the same badge on the page. This was > easy to do on 98 pub., all I had to do was x out the ones I didn't want on ...

formula to search and find item sheet1 copy to sheet 2
i need to find an item in a colunm on sheet1 and auto copy that items row of info to sheet2. sheet1 changes with each import of data as to where "wings" may be on line 27 one time and move to 29 on the next import. so i need to search colunm B for "wings", when "wings" is found copy that row of info to sheet2 to create a list on sheet2.the formula will need to be adjustable per line, where as i can just change the item "wings" to "burgers" then insert the formula into line 2 sheet2.this will allow sheet2 to locate "burgers" on sheet1 ...

counting #2
I would like to show the number of 1's, M's, A's and blank cells in a column, can anyone help. Alan have a look in the help index for COUNTIF -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.rr.com "fomula problems" <fomulaproblems@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DBE38035-C806-4EE7-8AE6-B2717BF46877@microsoft.com... >I would like to show the number of 1's, M's, A's and blank cells in a >column, > can anyone help. > Alan ="1's="&COUNTIF(A:A,1)&CHAR(10)&"M's="&COUNTIF(A:A...

Edit printed document for Item transfer entry
I want the item transfer entry module works the same as sales trx entry. You have to input the passwod after the document has been printed. The next time other users want to open the document number, they have to input the password. Is there a way to do that? I know we can use VB, but I am blind about VB. Please help me. Any help will be appreciated. anyone????????? "ano" wrote: > I want the item transfer entry module works the same as sales trx entry. You > have to input the passwod after the document has been printed. The next time > other users want to open the d...

Report Desin Question
I am trying to make a report. I have created two different headers and footers, the first header displays all of our headings, the second header displays the the second level headings. I then have a footer then shows sums of all the values. For some of the headings there are no values, so nothing shows up in the footer, as expected. problem is, it leaves a big space, the size of the footer. How can I get this set, to show no spaces when there are no results? On Tue, 26 Feb 2008 13:52:28 -0700, "James" <fake@email.com> wrote: >I am trying to make a report. >I ...

Assign a debtor to an item with a price
Hi, Is it possible to assign a debtor to an item with a price? because we have debtors who will have different unit costs. -- Thanks in advance, Susanna Try using specific "Price Levels" to assign specific pricing to indvidual customers. If I have "Customer-A" I would create a new price level called, "Customer-A" and use it in the item price lists as required. "Susanna" wrote: > Hi, > Is it possible to assign a debtor to an item with a price? because we have > debtors who will have different unit costs. > > -- > Thanks in ad...

Counting in Excel #5
Got it! Thanks to all of you for your help -- Angel16 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Angel160's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1550 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27561 glad to help -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Angel160" <Angel160.1f98km@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:Angel160.1f98km@excelforum-nospam.com... > > Got it! Thanks to all of you for your help. > > > -- > Angel160 > ---------------...

How does CRM handle Backorder items ?
If there are 5 items on a Sales Order, 4 are available in inventory and 1 item is not. How can we solve the problem of Backorders ? Can we leave the the item on the order with a status ? Question 1: what exists in CRM out of the box Question 2: How has someone solved this ? Thanks 1. The out of box doesn't take account of the availablity value, it is just a data 2. Options you can look into: --ERP integration which will automate this area --3rd Party Quoting/Ordering add-ons --Manually build this via SDK Good luck. Frank Lee, Microsoft CRM MVP Workopia, Inc. http://microsoft-crm....