Is there a Web store integrator for RMS assembly type?

Is there an add-in out there that integrates the assembly type from RMS up to
a website?  we want our customers to be able to add or delete items from an
assembled basket and still track that inventory live.  Newwest's web
integrator can only do matrix.
Thanks
PZ
0
PZ (2)
4/28/2006 12:29:01 AM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Try Retail Realm (732) 730-8239

"The Web Store basket supports US Card Processors as well as all items that
are matrix, Kit or Assembly"

--------------
"PZ" wrote:

> Is there an add-in out there that integrates the assembly type from RMS up to
> a website?  we want our customers to be able to add or delete items from an
> assembled basket and still track that inventory live.  Newwest's web
> integrator can only do matrix.
> Thanks
> PZ
Thanks for trying to help, but Retail Realm can only support Matrix not
Assembly.  I just spoke with them.  I was looking for an integrator that
allows one to add or take away from an assembled product like a gift basket
and the inventory and pricing is recalculated immediately.  They recommended
Nitrosell who is checking with their developers.
Again, thanks for trying.

"cosmicpinball" wrote:

> Try Retail Realm (732) 730-8239
>
> "The Web Store basket supports US Card Processors as well as all items that
> are matrix, Kit or Assembly"
>
> --------------
> "PZ" wrote:
>
> > Is there an add-in out there that integrates the assembly type from RMS up to
> > a website?  we want our customers to be able to add or delete items from an
> > assembled basket and still track that inventory live.  Newwest's web
> > integrator can only do matrix.
> > Thanks
> > PZ
0
PZ (2)

Errors posting RMS batches to Quickbooks Premier 2003
Can anyone help resolve this error? I can't post any RMS batches to Quickbooks Premier 2003. Attempts to post always fail with the following message: "Post of batch #279 failed. Quick Books error - There was an error when saving a General Journal transaction. QuickBooks error message: Transaction split lines to accounts receivable must include a customer on that split line." I believe I have Quickbooks and RMS properly set up to talk to each other, but I may well be missing something. How do I check and resolve this? I'm not a QuickBooks Advisor, but I believe...

Store Tax Lost???
We have 2 locations. One location charges sales tax. In headquarters and manager within the item traits sales tax tab, our location that is checked for sales tax are all uncgecked now. Is there a way to globally chage this for our particular store location to have sales tax selected? Thanks again ...

SQL setup RMS 2.0
I am setting up a new system with 3 registers (Win XP SP2), two back office computers (Win XP SP2 and SQL 2005 Express), and Windows SBS 2003 with SQL Server 2005 Professional. The problem: Can't get the back office workstations to connect to the SQL Server. I installed RMS on the server, it connects to SQL and run perfectly. When I try from the workstation using RMS Admin, I get a time out error. I did everything in KB932078 without success. Must be something very minor with major consequences that I've missed. Can anyone help? Thanks Rich -firewall -sql surface area co...

COMCT232.OCX errormessage when running integration via Citrix
We are publishing the Great Plains 9.0 application and Integration Manager via the Citrix presentation server. Integration Manager launches from within Great Plains, however I get the following error message when running an integration: "Component COMCT232.OCX or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid. Number: 339. I tried to find information on how to handle this since it is going through Citrix, but no luck. Has anyone run across this error and how did you resolve it? Thanks, Candy Not 100% sure, but do you have the right permission...

Move Information Store
How do you move the information store on an Exchange 03 server? On the 5.5 server you could run the "optimizer" and relocate the information store. Is there a way to do this with o3? tia This should help: http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/MF001.html -- Mark Fugatt Exchange MVP http://www.exchangetrainer.com http://www.msexchange.org "smw" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:612501c42e27$172305f0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > How do you move the information store on an Exchange 03 > server? On the 5.5 server you could run the "op...

OWA Additional Mail Store
How do I log in using the OWA to a mailbox that is stored in a message store other than the default one? Thank you, Darren Post in microsoft.public.exchange.admin for best results - and provide your version of Exchange and more details about your setup... Darren Klein wrote: > How do I log in using the OWA to a mailbox that is stored in a > message store other than the default one? > > > Thank you, > > Darren ...

Problem with VB.NET and Assembler x64
Hi, I have a 32-bit software that functioned well, but after upgrading my hardware, I wanted to transform this software in his 64-bit version. It all works except for the parameters passing to an Assembler dll that I wrote (even this is ported to 64-bit) Here is the code: VB: Private Declare Sub SUBLONG5 Lib "Codes64" (ByRef i1 As Long, ByVal cm As Long, ByRef c1 As Long, ByRef y1 As Long, ByRef p As Long, ByVal cmm As Long, ByRef c As Long) .... 'All parameters are long-type Call SUBLONG5(i1(j1m), cm, c1, y1, p(mi), cmm, c(mi)) .... Assembler: SUBLONG5 FR...

Exchange Store crashing when using OMA / Treo
My apologies up front. I have posted this question in multiple groups as there is VERY little info on the web concerning this error... I have a customer running SBS 2003 with SP1 and Exchange 2003 SP2. All updates are installed. They recently picked up a new Treo 700P phone. Since this is a small business server, it was simple to enable Exchange Activesync. Once that was set, and we purchased an SSL cert, I was able to enter the Exchange info into the Palm and sync up the users mail, calendar, etc. This worked great for about 48 hours. Until now... Whenever we tell the Palm to sync, it hangs...

How long should it take an Information Store to start with no edb.chk
We've been having problems with our 5.5 server (20 hours in now) Having performed a restore of an offline backup we started the Information Store with no edb.chk. I believe this will go through all the edb.log files and replay what it needs to. I have 26 log files (so 130Mb) and the priv.edb is around 31Gb in size. The information store has been starting up now for over 5 hours. There seems to be activity the service control "clock" is spinning. No errors in the Event logs whilst this happens. I read in article KB 200941 How the Restore in Progress Registry Key works that if...

vlookup type problem
I've a problem that a standard vlookup will not solve for me as it always returns the first value it finds. My problem can be illustrated by the fictional example below. I have 2 tabs in a workbook; tab1 and tab2. Tab1 has one populated column and the heading of it is name. Tab2 has two populated columns and the headings are name and age. Tab1 contains the following data. Name John Mark Luke Luke Tab2 contains the following data. Name Age John 23 Mark 22 Luke 26 Luke 27 The two Lukes are different people. If I use a formula like below on Tab1, Luke will have the age 26 twice and th...

How to open files type .sxw
I can't open open office files from friends with the .sxw file type. I have Windows 98se and office 97. Is there a stand alone free program that I can down load to open such files. I would guess you'd have to download Open Office. "Ernest" <Ernest@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message = news:59FD9EAB-CCED-4C88-8A57-F98402427ED0@microsoft.com... > I can't open open office files from friends with the .sxw file type. I = have=20 > Windows 98se and office 97. Is there a stand alone free program that I = can=20 > down load to open such files. In addit...

Integration Manager password required??!!
Hi When i make Intigration for Inventory item i receive this error Message DOC 3 ERROR: Input box response required: 'Please Enter Password' Any Idea fo that? Best Regards Monzer Osama www.gp4arab.com try entering the item manually and see what happens. you're being prompted for some sort of inventory password, although I don't see where a password might be required. "Monzer Osama" wrote: > Hi > > When i make Intigration for Inventory item i receive this error > Message > > DOC 3 ERROR: Input box response required: 'Please Enter Pass...

Invalid Value types in Lookup field
I am new at Access and don't really know what I am doing. I created two tables... 1. contact information 2. subcontractors used at job sites. I created a lookup field for the subcontractors so when I create reports or queries I can connect the subcontractors with their contact information. I set the field to text, but everytime I try to put the cursor in the field it comes up with an error message saying that the value isn't valid for the field. How do I get it to stop doing this? Your first problem was defining a "lookup field" -- I'm sure Microsoft was tryi...

Dynamics GP 9.0
When you install Dynamics GP 9.0 from the CD, in the Insallation Type window you will see Server Option or Client Option. The first option should technically say "Server & Client", not just Server. Needless to say, when you Install Server, it installs Client as well. Thanks Girish ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft...

RMS Mapping
------------------------------------- Hi everyone. I am a single store owner and i have been using quickbooks 2003 for my accounting. I recently bought another system for the back office and wish to upgrade to QB 2009. After uninstalling QB 2003 from the first computer and installing QB 2009 on the new computer, i discovered that RMS manager still maintained the mapping to the old system. Infact it is greyed out not allowing me to create a new mapping. Please how do i correct this. Thanks. ##-----------------------------------------------## Newsgroup Access Courtesy http://...

OE removes access to certain types of files on e-mails
Grateful for anyone to tell me how I can set Outlook to NOT automatically remove certain types of files eg PDF, HTML, DAT files etc. Are they removing them or blocking them? See http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/esecup/getexe.htm for ways to get the attachments off. For more information on the security features, see http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/esecup.htm If you use OE, hit forward on a message or disable it in tools | options | security. On 25 Apr 2004 02:07, "Sam" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Grateful for anyone to tell me how I can set Outlook ...

Workflow Call Assembly to add Date or Time
I cannot get a very simple workflow to work. All I want it to do is update a datetime field to add one month! Workflow monitor says it completed, but it has never worked... Has anyone ever been able to make this work? On 26 Mar, 18:54, "DubSport" <jamie.carmich...@cmgl.ca> wrote: > I cannot get a very simple workflow to work. All I want it to do is > update a datetime field to add one month! Workflow monitor says it > completed, but it has never worked... Has anyone ever been able to > make this work? Show your workflow rule OK here it is. its a manual rule, s...

Strange error message when loading a collection with an item of user defined type
Hi, I want to store an unknown number of records, read from a txt data, into a Collection. Each record is made of 26 strings, so I defined a user-defined type Record: Const NLines As Long = 26 Type Record Lines(NLines) As String End Type Dim MyRecord As Record I also defined a Collection object to store all the record: Dim List As Collection Set List = New Collection However, when I read a record and then try to load it into List: Data.Add Item:=MyRecord I get this incomprehensible (for me) error message: "Only public user defined types defined in publ...

Web-based Outlook bug: Cannot open mail when the subject field ends with a . (dot) character
From web-based Outlook, you cannot open any mail with the subject field ends with "." (dot) character. Outlook web will return HTTP 404: The page cannot be found. You might want to post this in an exchange group as Outlook Web Access is actually a function of Exchange, not Outlook. microsoft.public.exchange.admin is a good place to start. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.grou...

Web access to Outlook 2002?
Hi all Is this possible? I have a PC which runs Windows 2000 Pro and Outlook 2002. Outlook has about 5 years worth of emails. It also downloads email from numerous ISPs and has rules which puts emails into various folders. I want to be able to access my Outlook emails which are stored on this pc from the Internet. So, I'm looking for a programme which will allow me Web access via a browser interface to the emails on my pc and also have, ideally, SSL certificates for security. I don't want to replace Outlook, nor use MS Exchange. Thanks -- To reply, take NOSPAM out of my email addr...

RMS Receipt Printe and Cash Drawer All Messed Up
I'm still trying to get my RMS up and running on a new HP RP3000 POS system. Although my receipt printer printed and cashdrawer popped when I took delivery, it no longer works. I may have stepped on the correct configurations. I've tried to set OPOS codes inside RMS to no avail. I don't know the correct codes. I've also tried the HP Sales Register (simply for testing) and it fails also. Can someone help me get going again please? Thanks, D if they have opos drivers try those. usually solves the problem "DonS" <DonS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrot...

GP 10 fails to store menu toolbar locations
GP version 10.00.1237 Standard The menu/toolbar fails to keep the menu options and buttons in the location I put them in and then lock the toolbars. Sometimes they work, but other times if I work on other programs while GP is starting up after selecting my company to work in when I return to GP the menu is all rearranged, but is still locked. I searched and there was one question directly relating to this and another that references locking the "toolbar", but neither really address the issue or offer a solution. Does anybody from Microsoft have a solution to this problem or...

Web Query Help...
If I try and use a web query with the following site http://www.sportsline.com/mlb/stats/playersort/regularseason/yearly/MLB/P I get a message that says the web query returned no data. I click on the arrow right by player and it highlights all the players names and their stats. Anyone know why it doesn't import the data into excel? Is there too much data? Thanks Works fine for me, although one have to do some editing since it imports some trash as well (I would import it, then select the table itself from the import and copy and paste into a new sheet, then import the next 50 and...

removing store from store list from HQ
i need to remove a store from the list of stores in HQ - the stores have been closed for 2 years, and i would like to clean up the check stores feature at other store locations, have less to sort in reports, etc. i have already removed them from the store list in HQ Manager under stores, but they still show in reports and in check stores. is there a way to remove them from either or both? ...

Forwarding Outlook Web Access Mail
I would like to forward the email I receive in Outlook web forward it to my Gmail account. I was looking into the rules and I created one with every option blank except the option "forward it to". Can you tell me how the rule should look like to accomplish this? Thanks. ...