Is there a way to remove the RTD, On Order, on a work order?

Is there a way to remove the RTD, On Order,
Picked up display on the work order?
0
JackT (70)
5/21/2009 5:28:08 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

You need to remove the following lines of code from your Receipt Template you
are using.
Search for "RTD" after opening the file.

*********************

               <IF>
                  <CONDITION> ((Entry.QuantityOnOrder <> 0) |
(Entry.QuantityRTD <> 0)) & (Transaction.Type <> transactionQuote)
</CONDITION>
                  <THEN>
                     <ROW> "||Quantity RTD:|" Entry.QuantityRTD "   ||" </ROW>
                     <ROW> "||Quantity On Order:|" Entry.QuantityOnOrder "
||" </ROW>
                     <ROW> "||Quantity Picked Up:|" Entry.QuantityPurchased
"   ||" </ROW>
                     <ROW> </ROW>
                  </THEN>
               </IF>

************************

Robert Armstrong
RMS Ltd.

"Jack T" wrote:

> Is there a way to remove the RTD, On Order,
> Picked up display on the work order?
Thanks, I will try it.

"Robert Armstrong RMS Ltd." wrote:

> You need to remove the following lines of code from your Receipt Template you
> are using.
> Search for "RTD" after opening the file.
>
> *********************
>

>                <IF>
>                   <CONDITION> ((Entry.QuantityOnOrder <> 0) |
> (Entry.QuantityRTD <> 0)) & (Transaction.Type <> transactionQuote)
> </CONDITION>
>                   <THEN>
>                      <ROW> "||Quantity RTD:|" Entry.QuantityRTD "   ||" </ROW>
>                      <ROW> "||Quantity On Order:|" Entry.QuantityOnOrder "
> ||" </ROW>
>                      <ROW> "||Quantity Picked Up:|" Entry.QuantityPurchased
> "   ||" </ROW>
>                      <ROW> </ROW>
>                   </THEN>
>                </IF>
>
> ************************
>
> Robert Armstrong
> RMS Ltd.
>
> "Jack T" wrote:
>
> > Is there a way to remove the RTD, On Order,
> > Picked up display on the work order?
0
JackT (70)

There a simple way to do this?
I start with a collumn of financial data. The value of the last row is the sum of all the other rows. If this number is negative however, I want the value of the number in the first row to update by adding the absolute value of the last row figure to itself. A 100 <-- I want this number to recalculate with the absolute value of E B 50 C 50 D-250 E -50 <-- sum of rows A through D I know this is troublesome but I think I saw somewhere a colleague used a function to copy out values to other cells in order to break the circular refernce in a problem like this. Anyone have any suggestions...

Received Mail File Attachment always removed by OE
Hi everytime i get a file attachment of my friends OE always removes the file attachment as it says "OE Removed access to the following unsafe attachments in your mail:" i cant find any option to remove this.. can you please help.... thanks sally Open OE and select Tools | Options | Security tab and uncheck the second option from the top concerning potentially dangerous attachments. "Sally" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:29e501c470a0$d575ec50$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Hi everytime i get a file attachment of my friends OE > always ...

Problem with getting warning banner message working in OWA
We are using Exchange 2003 with a front-end & back-end server setup and using forms based authentication. Has anyone successfully implemented a Warning banner for OWA that users have to click the OK button before getting to the login page? I have tried out the steps provided at http://www.somorita.com/E2K324seven/Ch21-OWA-WarningBanner.doc but the warning banner still doesn't show up. Would greatly appreciate if anyone has implemented could provide any information to get this working. Thanks in advance. Mark While you are looking at the logon page in IE, use the View/Source...

Outlook 2003 'Move' Rule doesn't work as it should.
Hi, Having probs here with trying to use the 'Move' Rule in Outlook 2003 to shift emails from a specific senders address (from peolple or distrubution list) to a custom folder within my Inbox for that sender. The rule merely copies the e-mail to my custom folder and leaves the original in my Inbox. I have to create a second rule to delete the original from my Inbox and that can't be right. I know it isn't just me that is having this problem so maybe someone out there has found a fix for this bug? Zook Add Stop processing action to the Move rule. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP -...

Outgoing IMAP isn't working, can't change SMTP setting

way send mail
how send attach file -- maha bghjukvh gjm,ok;/ hl;/ jl; "maha" <maha1527@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:u7Y0k19kEHA.3876@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > > how send attach file > -- > maha > > ...

is there a way to flip an image in Publisher
Arrange, flip -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "mbetker" <mbetker@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:86233C04-9B84-41E0-B3C6-CD04DA91C163@microsoft.com... > ...

Work with web query file
How can i get data from a iqy file?? [PS] E:\>dir *.iqy Directory: E:\ Mode LastWriteTime Length Name ---- ------------- ------ ---- -a--- 10-May-10 10:07 AM 758 owssvr.iqy [PS] E:\>$a = New-Object -ComObject excel.application [PS] E:\>$iqy = $a.Workbooks.Open(".\owssvr.iqy") Exception calling "Open" with "1" argument(s): "'.\owssvr.iqy' could not be found. Check the spelling of the file name, and verify that the file location is correct. If you are trying t...

How to remove DRM Protection from WMV/WMA/M4P/M4V/M4A/M4B/ASF and convert other popular video and audio even HD video 07-15-10
The guide shows How to remove DRM Protection from WMV/WMA/M4P/M4V/M4A/M4B/ASF and convert other popular video and audio even HD video Stpe 1: Download(http://www.5idownload.com/download/daniu-digital-media-converter-pro_full310_461741.exe) and install the Daniusoft Media Converter Pro( http://www.5idownload.com/dan-Media-Converter-pro.html ) Stpe 2: Run the software and click "Add…" button to load WMA or M4A, M4B, AAC, WMV, M4P, M4V, ASF files ( http://www.5idownload.com/img/guide-dan-media-converter-pro1.jpg) Step 3: Choose output formats. If you want to convert protected aud...

Office Notifications no longer work
Sometime in the last month, my Office notifications have stopped working. The Microsoft Office Notifications application is running and I have made sure that it launches at startup, but that hasn't helped the problem. I have repaired permissions since this problem began and have run both Norton Disk Doctor and Alsoft DiskWarrior as part of my regular routine, not specifically for this problem. Again, no effect toward the problem. I am running a dual 1.8 GHz G5 with OS 10.3.9. Office 2004 (Entourage v 11.1.0 (040913)). Any suggestions to fix this? -- Roy Behymer I think you're mor...

Send mail no longer works
Using Outlook 2003 SP2 and all updates. Account is set up as a POP3 account, can receive and reply to mail but can not send new mail messages. No errors occur, when pressing send the mail goes to the outbox and then goes to the sent items folder, no error messages. Mail never gets delivered. I can ping the mail server, can telnet to the mail server on port 25 and get a 250 ok response when issuing a helo command. Her .pst file is 1.15gig in size. Is there a limit to how big a .pst file can be? I ran the Inbox repair tool and it did find errors but said it corrected them. At a total l...

Rounding for order size
I'm doing a forecast using some formulas. I want the result to take in consideration the minimun order size. For example if my forecast is 38 I want the result to be expressed as 48 which is the minimun package size. The same for example if forecast is 500 I want it to show 480 or 528 which are the actual amounts that I can request. How can I do this? FA Hi! So, what you want to do is round to the nearest multiple of 48? =ROUND(A1/48,0)*48 Biff "FA" <FA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F6E4BD59-5B85-487E-98B7-96E568FB1E44@microsoft.com......

How to check for numbers in ascending order?
Hi, I have a dataset coming back from an application screen where I have to check that the values in a set of fields are in ascending order. Is there an easy way to do this in SQL? I've written the following code using a WHILE loop (which works), but wondered if there was a better way of doing this i.e. using a CTE or similar? Here's the temp table that I've created to hold the values with an added row number: row_number row_id entry_value 1 101965 23000.00 2 101966 24000.00 3 101967 22000.00 ...

How do I remove duplicate entries from a list?
Look at Data/Advanced Filter Bob Umlas Excel MVP "E. Reta" <E. Reta@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:34E54578-E3AA-44D8-93CB-5C7D11E46D10@microsoft.com... > ...

BTW... I think I got Exchange clustering to work with the router...
Just contact me... I don't want to post unsupported stuff, but it works in my test lab. Jake was it easy or hard? Feel free to post anything you have discovered as its the only way we learn :-) "Jake Horn" <jhorn@no_order4chaos_spam.com> wrote in message news:u5WhTSrPEHA.640@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Just contact me... I don't want to post unsupported stuff, but it works in > my test lab. > > Jake > > Jake, You've been on this group long enough to know that unsupported is more thhan welcome. In fact, I think some of prefer to hear those ...

Outlook doesnt prompt to work online/offline
OS: XP Office: 2002XP MS doesnt always prompt to work online/offline when opening outlook. The problem is that it might give u the option the 1st time you open outlook, but the 2nd and 3rd time it will not prompt you, it will just open outlook (online). I have disconneted the pda/pocket pc from the computer to make sure that it was not keeping a link between the two. I have closed outlook and killed the Outlook.exe that was running, but it still wont give the option. Anyone had this problem? Thanks ...

SUMPRODUCT Works Sometimes Why
I have use this formula before, but i try it again on another sheet and now it does not work. This Works: =SUMPRODUCT(('Dec Actual'!$F$2:$F$100="0103")*('Dec Actual'!$G$2:$G$100=B101)*('Dec Actual'!$I$2:$I$100)) This does not: =SUMPRODUCT(('Source'!A5:A350="A")*(Source'!B5:B350=A8)*('Source'!AM5:AM350)) > it does not work. Means??? -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Mestrella31" <mestrella@mxn.com> wrote in message news:A88DF055-648D-46E7-A66F-5C6AF9359E0E@microsoft.com... > I have us...

Does ? work under excel search?
Hi, Wondering if there is any way to search/find the ? inside of a cell? It does not work for me unless the ? is by itself in a cell. I need to dig out this symbole from within a cell. For example, cells may have "abc?123" in it and I need to find and delte it. Is it feasible? Thanks Hi Harry in the find what box type ~? in the replace with box leave blank click on options and ensure that match entire cell contents is not checked run the replace Cheers JulieD "harry" <harryliuusa@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:eqFRJCIsEHA.1712@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... &g...

Table of Conents Out of Order`
Using Word 2007 and I have created a Table of Contents within a frame (working on a newsletter). The TOC is picking up its data from styles and it works perfectly, except the items within the table of contents are out of order. For example, I have two articles on page 1 and the second article title is showing first in the table of contents. Suggestions? As always, thank you for any help you can provide. If the articles are in text boxes, it could be that the "second" article is anchored to a paragraph that actually precedes the paragraph to which the "first&q...

Cannot change received PO to Change Order
Great Plains will not allow me to change a Purchase Order from Received to Change Order: I'm not sure if this matters, but we recieved more than we ordered, which happens quite frequently. Here is the message I get: "This line can't be changed to Released or Change Order. A Received line can be changed to Change Order if it has a quantity cancelled." WHY IS THAT???? However, if I try to enter a quantity cancelled, I get: "The Quantity Cancelled must be less than the remaining quantity. Please enter a new quantity". How can I re-open this Purchas...

graphing ordered non-numeric value
How does one graph an ordered but non-numeric value (e.g. Excellent, Very Good, Good, Satisfactory, Fair, Poor, Failed) on the Y-axis and the date on the x-axis? Hi Mkchu, > How does one graph an ordered but non-numeric value (e.g. Excellent, Very > Good, Good, Satisfactory, Fair, Poor, Failed) on the Y-axis and the date on > the x-axis? Probably the easiest way is to give each of them a number (e.g. Failed = 0, Excellent = 6) and plot those. Then format the Y axis to show markers but no labels and use text boxes for the labels. Regards Stephen Bullen Microsoft MVP - Excel...

remove com add-ins in Office 2007
I have Chinese menues appearing when I enter Access, which I have traced to a Com Add-In. I have found a way to disable it, but want to remove it permanently. When I try to remove it a message says only an administrator can remove the Add-In. I am the administrator for Windows operating system on my computer, but cannot remove a Com Add-In within Access. What am I missing or doing wrong? What operating system? If Vista or Win 7, find msaccess.exe wherever it is in Program Files, right-click on it and select Run as Administrator. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http:...

Order of Category in X-axis
Good day everybody, I have a chart looks like this : A3 | A2 | A1 | -------|------------------- I would like it to be like this : A1 | A2 | A3 | -------|------------------- I remember I can reverse my Category in X-axis by clicking a reverse option when I used Excel 2000. But now I couldn't do the same with Excel 2002. I will appreciate if someone can help me. Thanks in advance. Best regards, Julie Julie - Double click the axis, click on the Scale tab, and check the Categories (or Values) in Reverse Order box. You probably also will want to check the A...

Rules only work when I first start Outlook 2003
Hi all. I have a problem with my rules in Outlook 2003. I've upgraded from OL XP, and now my rules only seem to work when I first start up OL 2003 and it checks my mail. I'm using several POP accounts and I want the mails moved to specific folders depending on the mail account they come in on. The rules worked fine when I was running OL XP, but now they only run on the first mail check as soon as I open OL. Any subsequent mail checks, either automatic (every 5 mins) or manual just sends any new mail to the Inbox. I have read about an OL prob where the rules don't work on the fir...

Is there a way to go through all the controls on a MFC dialog?
hi, I need to get through all the controls in a MFC dialog without knowing their ID at design time. That mean that the program must get the id and then get the control. Is there a better solution? One thing is for sure, I have to get the CWnd* of all of the controls on a dialog. How do I do this? thanks ThunderMusic > I need to get through all the controls in a MFC dialog without knowing > their ID at design time. CWnd* pChild = MyDialog.GetWindow(GW_CHILD); while (pChild) { // your code... pChild = pChild->GetWindow(GW_HWNDNEXT); } thanks, it works... I had the GetWin...