is there a way of using a second monitor as a customer display

------=_NextPart_000_018F_01C86B1D.3EAD2F60

Hello,

Does anyone know if rms works with 2 monitors. What I mean can you use a
second monitor as customer display or something similar.

A lot of pos systems out there use a second monitor as customer display,
I m not sure if rms supports that option or not but any help would be
appreciated.

thanks

------=_NextPart_000_018F_01C86B1D.3EAD2F60

<head>
charset=3Dus-ascii">
<!--
 /* Style Definitions */
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:Arial;
	color:windowtext;}
@page Section1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in;}
div.Section1
	{page:Section1;}
-->

</head>

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>Does anyone know if rms works with 2 monitors. What I =
mean
can you use a second monitor as customer display or something =

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>A lot of pos systems out there use a second monitor =
as
customer display, I m not sure if rms supports that option or not but =
any help

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;

------=_NextPart_000_018F_01C86B1D.3EAD2F60--

0
daniel8694 (33)
2/9/2008 7:11:03 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

------=_NextPart_000_0011_01C86BCD.4B9801E0

Yes RMS does support a second monitor as a customer display.

It is referred to as a "NET Display"

--=20
Disclaimer:

Always test any queries that modify data on a test database prior to =
running=20
on your live data to ensure the desired results.

Always back-up prior to running any SQL delete queries on your live =
data.

--=20

Regards
Michael
(Brisbane, Australia)
  "Daniel Buntic" <daniel@chicagocashregister.com> wrote in message =
  Hello,

  Does anyone know if rms works with 2 monitors. What I mean can you use =
a second monitor as customer display or something similar.

  A lot of pos systems out there use a second monitor as customer =
display, I m not sure if rms supports that option or not but any help =
would be appreciated.

  thanks

------=_NextPart_000_0011_01C86BCD.4B9801E0

<HTML xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40" xmlns:o =3D=20
"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" xmlns:w =3D=20
"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word"><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE>@page Section1 {size: 8.5in 11.0in; margin: 1.0in 1.25in 1.0in =
1.25in; }
P.MsoNormal {
	FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"
}
LI.MsoNormal {
	FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"
}
DIV.MsoNormal {
	FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"
}
A:link {
	COLOR: blue; TEXT-DECORATION: underline
}
SPAN.MsoHyperlink {
	COLOR: blue; TEXT-DECORATION: underline
}
A:visited {
	COLOR: purple; TEXT-DECORATION: underline
}
SPAN.MsoHyperlinkFollowed {
	COLOR: purple; TEXT-DECORATION: underline
}
SPAN.EmailStyle17 {
	COLOR: windowtext; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-style-type: personal-compose
}
DIV.Section1 {
	page: Section1
}
</STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY lang=3DEN-US vLink=3Dpurple link=3Dblue bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Yes RMS does support a second monitor =
as a customer=20
display.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>It is referred to as a "NET =
Display"</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV><FONT face=3DArial =
size=3D2>
<DIV><BR>-- <BR>Disclaimer:</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Always test any queries that modify data on a test database prior =
to=20
running <BR>on your live data to ensure the desired results.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Always back-up prior to running any SQL delete queries on your live =

data.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>-- </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Regards<BR>Michael<BR>(Brisbane, Australia)</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
  <DIV>"Daniel Buntic" &lt;<A=20
  =
href=3D"mailto:daniel@chicagocashregister.com">daniel@chicagocashregister=
..com</A>&gt;=20
  wrote in message <A=20
  =
href=3D"news:OljBh%230aIHA.1168@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl">news:OljBh%230aIHA.=
1168@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl</A>...</DIV>
  <DIV class=3DSection1>
  <P class=3DMsoNormal><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><SPAN=20
  style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial">Hello,<o:p></o:p></SPAN></FONT></P>
  <P class=3DMsoNormal><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><SPAN=20
  style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Does anyone know if rms =
works with=20
  2 monitors. What I mean can you use a second monitor as customer =
display or=20
  something similar.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></FONT></P>
  <P class=3DMsoNormal><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><SPAN=20
  style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">A lot of pos systems out =
there use=20
  a second monitor as customer display, I m not sure if rms supports =
that option=20
  or not but any help would be appreciated.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></FONT></P>
  <P class=3DMsoNormal><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><SPAN=20
  style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial">thanks<o:p></o:p></SPAN></FONT></P></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTM=

------=_NextPart_000_0011_01C86BCD.4B9801E0--

0
mpe262 (57)

------=_NextPart_000_00C0_01C87A20.873FD9F0

Pretty dumb name, huh?

Do CTRL-F6 at the POS to get options. Search for Net Display in help =
(don't expect much!)

  "Michael" <mpe262@hotmail.com> wrote in message =
[...]

A:link {
	COLOR: blue; TEXT-DECORATION: underline
}
SPAN.MsoHyperlink {
	COLOR: blue; TEXT-DECORATION: underline
}
A:visited {
	COLOR: purple; TEXT-DECORATION: underline
}
SPAN.MsoHyperlinkFollowed {
	COLOR: purple; TEXT-DECORATION: underline
}
SPAN.EmailStyle17 {
	COLOR: windowtext; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-style-type: personal-compose
}
DIV.Section1 {
	page: Section1
}
</STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY lang=3DEN-US vLink=3Dpurple link=3Dblue bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Pretty dumb name, huh?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Do CTRL-F6 at the POS to get options. =
Search for=20
Net Display in help (don't expect much!)</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
  <DIV>"Michael" &lt;<A=20
  href=3D"mailto:mpe262@hotmail.com">mpe262@hotmail.com</A>&gt; wrote in =
message=20
  <A=20
  =
href=3D"news:es7$Am3aIHA.1164@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl">news:es7$Am3aIHA.1164=
@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl</A>...</DIV>
  <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Yes RMS does support a second monitor =
as a=20
  customer display.</FONT></DIV>
  <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>It is referred to as a "NET =
Display"</FONT></DIV>
  <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV><FONT face=3DArial =
size=3D2>
  <DIV><BR>-- <BR>Disclaimer:</DIV>
  <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
  <DIV>Always test any queries that modify data on a test database prior =
to=20
  running <BR>on your live data to ensure the desired results.</DIV>
  <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
  <DIV>Always back-up prior to running any SQL delete queries on your =
live=20
    wrote in message <A=20
    =
href=3D"news:OljBh%230aIHA.1168@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl">news:OljBh%230aIHA.=
1168@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl</A>...</DIV>
    <DIV class=3DSection1>
    <P class=3DMsoNormal><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><SPAN=20
    style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial">Hello,<o:p></o:p></SPAN></FONT></P>
    <P class=3DMsoNormal><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><SPAN=20
    style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Does anyone know if =
rms works=20
    with 2 monitors. What I mean can you use a second monitor as =
customer=20
    display or something similar.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></FONT></P>
    <P class=3DMsoNormal><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><SPAN=20
    style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">A lot of pos systems =
out there=20
    use a second monitor as customer display, I m not sure if rms =
supports that=20
    option or not but any help would be=20
appreciated.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></FONT></P>
    <P class=3DMsoNormal><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><SPAN=20
    style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial">thanks<o:p></o:p></SPAN></FONT></P></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE=
></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_00C0_01C87A20.873FD9F0--

Using Powershell to get OEM License
Is there anyway in a windows 2003 server, you can use powershell to get the OEM license of the operating system. Its usually on a sticker on the top of bottom of the server. But our server is in a remote location, and I was looking at other ways to get the OEM license. Is this possible in powershell. Hello guv, > Is there anyway in a windows 2003 server, you can use powershell to > get the OEM license of the operating system. Its usually on a sticker > on the top of bottom of the server. But our server is in a remote > location, and I was looking at other ...

Allow use of Remit To ID for Credits in Payables Transaction
With version 9 you can enter a separate Remit To ID and and get separate checks based on the Remit To ID for an Invoice, but not for a Credit. When you select checks with auto apply credits, the credit can be applied to any voucher regardless of Remit To ID. I want to control which invoices a credit can be applied to by the Remit To ID on the credit. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, ...

custom lists
where can i find the custum list option in microsoft office 2007? Office button top left>excel options>popular and it should be there Of course if you would have bothered typing custom lists into help you would have received your answer there. -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "farha" <farha@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C0881645-7FD1-47BA-B7F0-2EEBE842BA31@microsoft.com... > > where can i find the custum list option in microsoft office 2007? Office Button>Excel Options>Popular. It is in the top section, Top options for working with E...

link in XML when displayed in DataSet (XmlReadMode.Auto) #2

using the ThreadPool
Hi! At the end is text from the e-learning. I just made a check I started 100 threads from the Threadpool and used a very long sleep for each one and it worked to create at least 100 threads. So what the text say about 25 is that wrong perhaps ? There is a limit of 25 threads in a thread pool; therefore, even if you start 50 threads, only 25 threads will be executed at a given time. As soon as a thread finishes, another thread that was waiting for an idle thread in the pool can start. //Tony On 14-05-2010 20:15, Tony Johansson wrote: > At the end is text from the...

Iframe in opportunity form displaying related custom entity
Hi, I can't manage to find out what the correct url is for this. There's a 1-M between opportunity and custom. I've checked stunnware, but when i type the following code : - javascript:alert(document.frame[1].location) in the address bar of an opportunity form, all I get is this : - http://server/_static/blank.htm Can anyone help? Thanks! -- Nicolas Pagès i ran into the same issue and here is what worked for me. i removed the iframe from the form (published it) and then tried to get the url. this time it worked. i then added the iframe back to the form. se...

Can you drag/drop rows w/o using Cut/Paste
Can you drag/drop rows (or columns) in Excel without using the Cut/Paste keystrokes. What I would like to do is be able to highlight a row, click the Ctrl button, and then drop it on another row where it would be moved to? If you select the row and click on the border and drag it, you'll move it. Experiment a little. try selecting and dragging. try selecting and dragging while holding the shift key try selecting and dragging while holding the ctrl key Heck, select a cell and rightclick and drag it where you want. When you let go, you'll see lots of options. spp wrote: > ...

Office 2000 Using Wrong Address Book
My Office 2000 installation seems to have started using the Outlook Express address book instead of Contacts. This happens for one user only. It still works normally for other users. Symptoms are: 1. Word crashes when I click on Address Book in Letter Wizard. Event Properties shows 'Faulting application winword.exe, version 9.0.0.8216, faulting module schdmapi.dll, version 9.1.2318.0, fault address 0x00016abb.' 2. Outlook 2000/Tools/Address Book now shows the same as Outlook Express/Tools/Address Book. ('Address Book version 6.00.2900.2180'). Previously it gave a...

Filtering a combo box using a combo box
All, I am trying to filter the records from a table displayed in a combo box using a combo box on the same form. I built a query and set the criteria as Me![FormName]![Combo_box]. This allowed me to filter the list, but it did not do exactly what I wanted. When the first combo box is blank, the second one is also blank. Is there anyway I can get the second combo box to display all of the records when the first box is blank? Thank you for your help. Regards, John Try a criteria in the second combo of: Like Forms!YourFormName!Combo1Name & "*" -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP http:/...

A rule that places a new email in a sub Folder doesnt get displayed
Create a folder; Create a rule that moves new mails to that folder; Happy as larry. When a new mail arrives, outlook shows a blue numeric value next to the folder to indicate unread messages. However, if you add another folder to the folder created above, ie a sub folder and create a rule to move new email, you have to have the tree fully extended to be informed of a new email. Is there a way to see if an new email has been sent to a sub folder without having the tree list expanded? Cheers Phil What version of Outlook and what Service Pack level? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outloo...

Custom attribute
hi I have created a new entity called device which should have one to many relationshop with service activity. What i am now trying to do is create a lookup field in service activity which looks up all the devices in the device table. Can someone pleaseeeee guide me how to go about this. Thanks heaps Ridhima "Ridhima Sood" wrote: > hi > > I have created a new entity called device which should have one to many > relationshop with service activity. What i am now trying to do is create a > lookup field in service activity which looks up all the devices in the...

Pivot tables
Help !, In an earlie version of Excel say NT, you could create custom fields ,how do I create them in excel 2003 ? or have they got rid of this brilliant feature ? Thanks Robert On the PivotTable toolbar, choose PivotTable>Formulas>Calculated Field Yof wrote: > Help !, > > In an earlie version of Excel say NT, you could create custom fields ,how do > I create them in excel 2003 ? or have they got rid of this brilliant feature ? > > Thanks > > Robert -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html ...

Cannot send internal mail using outlook
Good morning to everyone, I hope you can help me with this problem: I am unable to send emails to anyone over the same domain using outlook 2000. Let me try to ilustrate this: aaa@domain.com can't send mails to bbb@domain.com using outlook. If aaa@domain.com sends mail to bbb@domain.com using the webmail page it has no problems. However, aaa@domain.com can send mails to asd@another.domain.com using outlook normally. The mail server is on our ISP. I have no idea where to start searching anything... I guess my ISP is innocent, since I can send mail over the webmail page to my domain a...

Using Publisher Templates
I need to create different templates that will be used interchangeably. i.e., I may need page one of my document to be Template 1, page two of the document to be Template 2. How can I import both templates into the same document? Copy and paste the items you want from one into the other. Save the resulting file as a template. -- JoAnn Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are subtle and will piss on your computer. --Bruce Graham "CR" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:d85201c3ef46$33bb2dc0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > I need to create di...

HTML Emails Not Using Default Font
I'm using O2003. I have all my fonts composing, reading, replying/forwarding to be Tahoma 10. Sometimes when I get a message and reply, it defaults to Times New Roman 10. I then need to change it back to Tahoma. Can I change this so it always defaults to Tahoma 10 all the time. In the past I didn't think this could be done, but wanted to ask if maybe it was now possible. Thank you. Shawn ...

Display only duplicate values and delete UNIQUE Items #2
I have large excel file - which has duplicate items in, I would like to compare col A and Col B and if any of the items in apear in that combination anywhere else in the colums then i want either a helper col to show its is a duplicate or to highlight it in a different colour. Ideally as as this will be done by may people ( who will not follow instructions on how to do this ) i would like for them to just open up a file and then press on a button .... Eg: A | B| Help Col 1 | 5 | Duplicate 2 | 6 | 3 | 7 | 4 | 9 | 1 | 5 | Duplicate 1 | 5 | Duplicate Any suggestions? I can suggest a way to...

using office student for commercial use.
I have Windows 7 Home Premium installed in my laptop and I have MS office 2007 Home and student edition installed. I need to use powerpoint at my office. can I use these software at work ? legally is there any problem ? can I use powerpoint works at work also ? can I also sell my work that I made with powerpoint home and student ? shortly commercially is there any problem ? Sentiere wrote: > I have Windows 7 Home Premium installed in my laptop and I have MS office > 2007 Home and student edition installed. I need to use powerpoint at my > office. can I use these soft...

Use Edit HTML Code Fragment to create link
Hi, I would like to use a .jpg as an anchor for a "return to top of page" bookmark. I have the code and it works, except that I have to use an absolute URL for the image. I need to use a relative URL as this webpage will be published on more that one server. In the img src= "Picture.gif" part of the code I have to use an absolute URL or the image will not show. Is there a way around this? This is what the directions on the MS website say to do. (I had to manipulate the directions a bit to make the .jpg the anchor as opposed to the link.) <a href="#addi...

The file artgal50.mmc is in use by another application
I keep getting "The file artgal50.mmc is in use by another application" message when it is not being used by anything else. Any help? Natalierj wrote: > I keep getting "The file artgal50.mmc is in use by another > application" message when it is not being used by anything else. Any > help? ========================== What is the name and version of the program you are running? If you go to the MS Knowledge Base http://support.microsoft.com/search/?adv=1 And search for: Artgal50.mmc You will find several articles that may be useful. -- John Inz...

Why is "avacodo" not stemmed when using freetext or freetexttable
My full text indexed column contains two records, "baseball" and "avacado". I can search on "baseball" and "baseballs" and the record that has "baseball" is returned in both cases. If I search on "avacado" the record with "avacado" is returned. If I search on the plural "avacados", the record with "avacado" is NOT returned. Why is the stemmer not recognizing the plural of a noun? Here is the exact query being executed in a stored procedure: CREATE PROCEDURE [dbo].[TopicSearch] @topic n...

Customize Outlook Today NOT responding
I am trying to customize my Outlook Today page. I click the button labeled "Customize Outlook Today..." on the upper right corner of the window, but nothing happens. Any ideas? Thanks for your help. The version that I have is Microsoft Outlook 2000 SR-1 (9.0.0.3821). >-----Original Message----- >I am trying to customize my Outlook Today page. I click >the button labeled "Customize Outlook Today..." on the >upper right corner of the window, but nothing happens. > >Any ideas? Thanks for your help. >. > OL2000: You Cannot Customize Outlook ...

XL 2003: Replacing X-Axis Labels with Custom Ones...
Is there any way of simply replacing my existing X-Axis labels with those of my own definition, without having to add an additional data range? XL insists on inserting a nicely scaled axis (say 1 to 10) and I'd like 1,2,3,E instead... Any help appreciated... The way to achieve this is to use another range that contains the X labels you want. Is there a particular reason you don't want to do it this way? - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com/ _______ "Birmangirl" <Birmangirl@dis...

using office 2007 chart in office 2003
I have created a Line chart using Excel 2007 in compatibility mode. When I open the workbook using Excel 2003 it does not know the chart sub-type, and when the chart is regenerated by my macro it defaults to 'Line with markers displayed at each data value'. I need to distribute my chart to users running Office 2003, and I need the chart to retain the original chart type. Any ideas please? The rule of thumb if your workbooks are to be shared with users of different Excel versions, is to create your workbook in the oldest version that any of the users has. Unfortunately Compatibi...

Using Accesslinks
Hello, I have downloaded the add-in access links and followed all the installation steps. When I try to open access form in excel it says there was an error and it could not open. Has anyone else encountered this? Second question: I wanted to use this to create a form for a worksheet that I'm going to put on a network server so a group of users can get to it. Has anyone had any problems or had any success? Thanks in advance for any help!! ...

2 FONT Color menu boxes that can display 2 different colors independently
Hi I need help with a code that can allow 2 FONT Color menu boxes in the toolbar that can allow me to display 2 different colors at one time independently. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks. ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ ~~Now Available: Financial Statements.xls, a step by step guide to creating financial statements AFAIK, you can't have independent font colour buttons. You could record the steps as you apply font colour to a cell, then assi...