IS THERE A PDF MANUAL FOR RMS

------=_NextPart_000_0000_01C879E9.C2EA6060

Hello,

Does anybody know where can you get a PDF manula for rms or does it
exists at all.

Thank you

------=_NextPart_000_0000_01C879E9.C2EA6060

<head>
charset=3Dus-ascii">
<!--
 /* Style Definitions */
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:Arial;
	color:windowtext;}
@page Section1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in;}
div.Section1
	{page:Section1;}
-->

</head>

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>Does anybody know where can you get a PDF manula for =
rms or

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;

------=_NextPart_000_0000_01C879E9.C2EA6060--

0
mornar81 (23)
2/28/2008 3:10:22 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

You should be able to download one from CustomerSource or PartnerSource under
documentation.

"RMS Support" wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Does anybody know where can you get a PDF manula for rms or does it
> exists at all.
>
> Thank you

0
Catzilla (20)

------=_NextPart_000_020F_01C894CE.C381B2D0

Look on the RMS CD.

--=20

Jeff=20
Check Point Software

Search this newsgroup -- http://tinyurl.com/2lmk4w  (Stolen from DRS)
=3D=3D=3D

newsgroup reader to
follow
newsreader"

http://tinyurl.com/75bgz
=3D=3D=3D

  "RMS Support" <mornar81@msn.com> wrote in message =
  Hello,

  Does anybody know where can you get a PDF manula for rms or does it =
exists at all.

  Thank you

------=_NextPart_000_020F_01C894CE.C381B2D0

<HTML xmlns:o =3D "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" xmlns:w =3D=20
"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word"><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=3DContent-Type =
content=3Dtext/html;charset=3Diso-8859-1>
<STYLE>
<!--
 /* Style Definitions */
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:Arial;
	color:windowtext;}
@page Section1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in;}
div.Section1
	{page:Section1;}
-->
</STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY lang=3DEN-US id=3DMailContainerBody=20
style=3D"PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-TOP: 15px" =
vLink=3Dpurple=20
link=3Dblue bgColor=3D#ffffff leftMargin=3D0 topMargin=3D0 =
CanvasTabStop=3D"true"=20
name=3D"Compose message area">
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>Look on the RMS CD.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><BR>-- <BR><BR>Jeff <BR>Check Point Software</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Search this newsgroup -- <A=20
href=3D"http://tinyurl.com/2lmk4w">http://tinyurl.com/2lmk4w</A>&nbsp; =
(Stolen=20
from =
DRS)<BR>=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
of=20
you are=20
Express.&nbsp;=20
on the=20
right.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><A=20
</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
  <DIV>"RMS Support" &lt;<A=20
  href=3D"mailto:mornar81@msn.com">mornar81@msn.com</A>&gt; wrote in =
message <A=20
  =
href=3D"news:usn0OwheIHA.1188@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl">news:usn0OwheIHA.1188=
@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl</A>...</DIV>
  <DIV class=3DSection1>
  <P class=3DMsoNormal><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><SPAN=20
  style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial">Hello,<o:p></o:p></SPAN></FONT></P>
  <P class=3DMsoNormal><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><SPAN=20
  style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Does anybody know where =
can you=20
  get a PDF manula for rms or does it exists at=20
all.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></FONT></P>
  <P class=3DMsoNormal><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><SPAN=20
  style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Thank=20
  you<o:p></o:p></SPAN></FONT></P></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_020F_01C894CE.C381B2D0--

0
cptsoft (1248)

Adobe PDF and PUblisher
I have loaded Adobe PDF Professional and now I cannot see the text box lines in Publisher. When I print, the lines are there. How can I correct this? Thanks Update your video drivers. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Believing" <Believing@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EF02004A-32CB-499C-9A3C-3027A78FAEC5@microsoft.com... >I have loaded Adobe PDF Professional and now I cannot see the text box >lines > in Publisher. When I print, the lines are there. How can I correct this? > Thanks Take a look at the third FAQ here http...

Conversion from PDF
Hello When I attempted to create a .pps slideshow (I have PowerPoint of Office 2000 Premium - under Vista ) using a pdf file with simple "cut and paste" of photos and paragraph, 30 frames totally, I obtained a 49 MB (.pps) file against a 2,4 MB (.pdf) file. I added only a midi file (16 KB) and the same background for all the frames. What can happen ? There is a way to analyse the content of the new pps ? Thank you turigen Are you copy/ pasting from Acrobat Reader? Did you use the snapshot tool? -- john ATSIGN PPTAlchemy.co.uk Free PPT ...

Converting a PDF of an Excel sheet back to Excel?
Hi Everyone, I have just been asked by my boss if it is possible to convert a PDF of an excel worksheet back into excel!I have no idea if it is possible, can anyone please help in this regard? Cheers Ash You should be able to copy and paste the values, but you definitely will lose the formulas. On Thu, 23 Sep 2004 17:31:48 -0700, "Ashley" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi Everyone, > >I have just been asked by my boss if it is possible to >convert a PDF of an excel worksheet back into excel!I have >no idea if it is possible, can anyone pl...

RMS Receipt Printe and Cash Drawer All Messed Up
I'm still trying to get my RMS up and running on a new HP RP3000 POS system. Although my receipt printer printed and cashdrawer popped when I took delivery, it no longer works. I may have stepped on the correct configurations. I've tried to set OPOS codes inside RMS to no avail. I don't know the correct codes. I've also tried the HP Sales Register (simply for testing) and it fails also. Can someone help me get going again please? Thanks, D if they have opos drivers try those. usually solves the problem "DonS" <DonS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrot...

How do I manually enter data in Visio 2003 org chart shape #2
I am setting up an org chart for employees in our service. I have entered the executive shapes I need and now want to manually enter the position data for each type of employee in the each of the executive shapes. I can enter all the data I need below the Executive name line, but it disappears when I leave the Executive shape. Am I restricted to only saving data on the Name/Title lines in the Executive shape ? shapes are generally meant to reflect individuals or positions, after you create the executive drag (as an example) a manager shape from the stencil and drop it on the executive....

Open PDF Document
Hi All I need to open a simple PDF document from an Access Db. The document as general instruction on the things that should be entered into the Db. So I just need the user to be able to open the PDF which sits in the same location as the Db itself. We are using Office 2003 and Adobe 7. Everything I have tried so far either opens Adobe for a fraction of a second and then closes it again or fails completely. Thanks in advance Mike On Mon, 20 Aug 2007 12:20:34 +0100, Mike Green wrote: > Hi All > I need to open a simple PDF document from an Access Db. The document as > gen...

Double click to open a pdf document
I have a form with a list of documents in the harddrive but not inside MS Access. How do open the documents by double clicking on the selected document which are mostly pdf documents? I have the acrobat reader. Application.FollowHyperlink Me.NameOfControlContainingFullPathToPDFFile -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no private e-mails, please) "JP" <JP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:71762D4F-43DB-4237-89D4-D349B38DDB94@microsoft.com... >I have a form with a list of documents in the harddrive but not inside MS > Access....

HELP! Seeking Instructions to Create Report of POS (NOT RMS) Discounts Applied #3
We need to run monthly reports to determine how many of our different Discounts are claimed/used and the proceeds not tendered. We have offered a number of discounts to customers and employees as incentives and cannot find a method to track how each discount is applied (e.g., buy one, get one free with coupon). The built-in Discounted Sales report in POS 2.0 lists only the resulting Sale Price; we seek to have the report sorted by PresetDiscount type but the Advanced Report Filter dialog does not list Discount in the Field dropdown box and we can't locate the table in which transactions...

PDF file #9

pdf files #3
Hi, I am using ms publisher 2003 and would like to know how to insert pdf files into my webpages so people can click on them to open them as a separate document and then print them if they wish to. Thanks Mabeline If you don't have Adobe Acrobat (not the Reader) you can download the free PrimoPDF. http://www.primopdf.com "Mabeline" <Mabeline@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D2AB9365-95CB-46F6-92F2-99AA18DF29A8@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > I am using ms publisher 2003 and would like to know how to insert pdf > files > into my webpages so...

Must CPropertyPage::SetModified be called manually on each change?
The documentation states that the implementor of a property page needs to call SetModified each time a change occurs on a page to track the dirty status and enable the Apply button. On a page with many edit fields, that would mean putting a handler in for each and every control. Is this really necessary? Is there no way the framework can track such a simple thing as whether a page is dirty or not? On 8 Feb 2006 06:23:51 -0800, "Erik J´┐Żlevik" <erikjalevik@gmail.com> wrote: >The documentation states that the implementor of a property page needs >to call SetModified each...

SQL setup RMS 2.0
I am setting up a new system with 3 registers (Win XP SP2), two back office computers (Win XP SP2 and SQL 2005 Express), and Windows SBS 2003 with SQL Server 2005 Professional. The problem: Can't get the back office workstations to connect to the SQL Server. I installed RMS on the server, it connects to SQL and run perfectly. When I try from the workstation using RMS Admin, I get a time out error. I did everything in KB932078 without success. Must be something very minor with major consequences that I've missed. Can anyone help? Thanks Rich -firewall -sql surface area co...

Binding fields from PDF to Access
I am trying to get this to work. Have created a PDF form in LC with data binding to MS Access 07. Connection works fine. Data fields are showing up as choices in LC from access db. Here is the problem. When opening the file in Adobe (acrobat pro), I get a connection failure message: Environment not trusted. But there is no password protection and everything is on the local machine. Help..... I believe this is an Adobe question. Bonnie http://www.dataplus-svc.com Newbie who needs help wrote: >I am trying to get this to work. Have created a PDF form in LC with data ...

Publisher 2007's PDF converter removes transparency from pictures.
Hello, I really would appreciate any help in the following issue. I have some gif pictures in my publisher 2007 document that are transparent (tried this with png pictures too). Everything looks good when I print the document to a printer. But if I use Microsoft's built-in PDF converter then the transparancy becomes "white" and that is not good. My printer requires a PDF and can't work from publisher 2007 files. Any suggestions on how to STOP publisher from getting rid of the transparency?? Thanks! I'm not seeing this. When you move the image over another obje...

Getting 2nd page of a .PDF file
I have a .pdf file that has 2 pages....I can get the first page using the Insert Object and selecting the Adobe file....It always gives me only the first page... thanks dave Delete the first page of the PDF after you insert it. You cannot reverse this action in Acrobat. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "dave schurr" <daveschurr@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:22B75E6C-913B-417D-99E8-28CE823EDA42@microsoft.com... >I have a .pdf file that has 2 pages....I can get the first page u...

RMS Mapping
------------------------------------- Hi everyone. I am a single store owner and i have been using quickbooks 2003 for my accounting. I recently bought another system for the back office and wish to upgrade to QB 2009. After uninstalling QB 2003 from the first computer and installing QB 2009 on the new computer, i discovered that RMS manager still maintained the mapping to the old system. Infact it is greyed out not allowing me to create a new mapping. Please how do i correct this. Thanks. ##-----------------------------------------------## Newsgroup Access Courtesy http://...

Warehousing in RMS
Does anybody have any suggestions relating to a Potential Customer that wants to use RMS in Stores but also runs a separate warehouse. I know that RMS is very limited in its warehouse functionality but does anybody know if RMS has any interfaces into a Warehouse system including multiple bins, put aways, pick lists etc. Does RMS interface to Navision Warehousing for example? Hi Robin What is yours Business case. I am using MS Headquater im warehouse .for physical Inventory use another Store operation in your warehouse.If company has seperated accounting department then you can integrat...

How do you append a PDF document to the end of an essay?
Using Microsoft Word 2003 How big is your PDF file? (How many pages?) I'm interested to see what suggestions others come up with, because this is something I do quite frequently. The only solution I have found is to insert "snapshots" of each page of the PDF file into the Word document as images. To do this, open your PDF document and size it so you can see each entire page at a time. Use the Snapshot tool (Tools --> Select and Zoom --> Snapshot Tool, available even in the free Reader version) and then click to select the area you want to copy (i.e., one ...

email publisher as pdf
how can I save/convert/whatever my publisher 2003 as a pdf file? thanks Certainly can. If you don't have Adobe Acrobat (not the Reader) try: http://www.primopdf.com It's free and installs as a "printer." Open your Publisher file, Print> select primopdf as your desired printer and click Print. PrimoPDF will open and you can save your PDF to a folder in My Documents. The attach that file to your e-mail message. "msiz" <msiz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:75E4BD69-1D5B-4775-BD52-52A240BF9AEA@microsoft.com... > how can I save/convert...

Manual for Pub 2003
Hi Anybody out there who knows where to buy a Manual or a good book on Pub 2003. I appriciate any of your ideas Vanill "To teach is to touch a life forever." Check Amazon.com. There was a book due out - not sure if it's actually been released yet. I just got "Using Office 2003". Although it covers all of the Office programs, it contains a surprising amount of info on Publisher. It's about 40 pages but that's more than twice what other Office books cover. And they do go into some detail -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Vanilla" <ano...

Printing PDF vs Publisher File 'Margin Issues'
Hi, I have file 11x17 double sided that when I send my Publisher 2007 file to my printer Xerox Docu Center 7665 it holds the margins perfectly as designed in Publisher. Now if I print the same file to a PDF using Acrobat 7 Professional it views online perfectly however if I send the PDF file to the same printer my margins are not holding. 1/2 inch on the far left and far right are increased to 1 inch and 1/4 inch top and bottom of each page is increased to 1/2 inch. Would anyone have any idea what might be the culprit. Thanks in advance. PhilMaznyk wrote: > Would anyone have any i...

Do you know if there is a way to save an .mpp to a .pdf
I am trying to save a project into a pdf format and don't see any options or settings to allow me to do this. Has anyone ever performed this action before? Hi, For Project 2007 or earlier you need to install a pdf printer. There are many of these available for free on the Internet. You then print to your pdf printer. In Project 2010 select File, Save as and then select file type pdf. -- Rod Gill Microsoft MVP for Project - http://www.project-systems.co.nz Author of the only book on Project VBA, see: http://www.projectvbabook.com "Michael" <...

RMS Turns off
While almost completing a transaction the program closes itself and the desktop secreen is visible. I have two pos machines but it only happens on one. At other times all together it gives a error messages soposuser.exe. Someone please help Alex, having the same problem on 4 terminals running RMS. The problem happens periodically when the user tries to tender a sale. Microsoft support has not been any help on this. Usually an error is generated that can be viewed in the application log. What equipment are you running RMS on? What other peripherals do you have attached? Maybe w...

Payables cheque stub
It was brought to my attention that the payables cheque stub shows details of invoices and payments that zero out on a vendor's next cheque that is issued after a manual payment has been entered. I'm not sure if there is a setup to only print what was selected for the new cheque? For example, we entered a manual payment for $1000 that paid two invoices $800 and $200. The following cheque run we paid the same vendor for some other invoices but these three lines all showed up on that remittance. thanks. There is a setting in the Payables Setup window 'Print previously applie...

Print To PDF
Hi, In publisher 2003 i selected Publications for print\Catalogs\Accent Box Catalog I want to print to PDF but have the pages as they show and not messed up for printing a booklet, how do i do this? -- Rich... http://www.jadwizracing.co.uk Setup a custom size 5.5 x 8.5 in your PDF application. In page setup, select custom, 5.5 x 8.5. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "North Wales" <NorthWales@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EDB1953A-8729-43CF-AF4A-19AD1004F5EC@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > In publisher 2003 i selected Publications for pri...