Is Crystal Report ver:11.5.8.826 supported?

Please tell me: Do reports made in CR Professional ver: 11.5.8.826 supported
by RMS v2.0?
0
Asad1 (28)
10/22/2007 6:35:00 AM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

hi Asad, the Last version support is Crystal 8.5 also not worked with 9,10 or
11.

"Asad" wrote:

> Please tell me: Do reports made in CR Professional ver: 11.5.8.826 supported
> by RMS v2.0?
0
AkberAlwani (916)
10/22/2007 1:33:04 PM
Well, I've checked it myself. Crystal Report11 doesnt work with RMs v2.0.
Haven't checked ver 9, 10.

"Akber Alwani" wrote:

> hi Asad, the Last version support is Crystal 8.5 also not worked with 9,10 or
> 11.
>

> "Asad" wrote:
>
> > Please tell me: Do reports made in CR Professional ver: 11.5.8.826 supported
> > by RMS v2.0?
0
Asad1 (28)
10/26/2007 5:09:00 AM
Yes Asad, it won't work even only RMS 2.0 support crystal 8.5 it just minor
upgrade from 1.3 to 2.0 same interface few things get chance like license ,
some of the item screens for the matrix item, serail etc.

"Asad" wrote:

> Well, I've checked it myself. Crystal Report11 doesnt work with RMs v2.0.
> Haven't checked ver 9, 10.
>
> "Akber Alwani" wrote:
>
> > hi Asad, the Last version support is Crystal 8.5 also not worked with 9,10 or
> > 11.
> >

> > "Asad" wrote:
> >
> > > Please tell me: Do reports made in CR Professional ver: 11.5.8.826 supported
> > > by RMS v2.0?
0
AkberAlwani (916)

Exchange 5.5 to 2000 migration
Is it possible to migrate an existing 5.5 to 2000 using the same computer name? If you mean separate servers with the same name? No. However, if you setup an E2K server in your Ex5.5 org and move the mailboxes over to the new server name, the Outlook profiles will automatically update (if that is your concern). -- Nick Cavalancia MCSE/MCT/MCNE/MCNI nickc@remove-comsphere.com Comsphere - "Where Knowledge Transfer is Key" Web: http://www.comsphere.com Ph: 954.275.0114 Fax: 954.791.6763 "Concrete" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6b7c01c401...

Does WDK support SSE4 intrinsic?
it seems that WDK inc folder does not contains intrin.h. does anyone know how to use SSE4 intrinsic functions in WDK? ...

Can Update Office 11.0
I am trying to give Office a whirl on my powerbook however I need to upgrade to 11.1 for it to work with my ofices Lotus Notes e-Mail. When I try upgrading I get the 11002:2,-14 error I've heard talked about in this newsgroup. I've tried all the suggestions but still no luck. I tried repairing permisions, re-installing, turning of Entourage notifications. Nothing works! Please help. Haven't a clue. Previous threads didn't offer anything? Try re-downloading the update. Maybe previous updates haven't been run yet. Use Help | Check for Updates and let it tell you what...

Compare records in multiple sheet -> report
Hi! I have a workbook consisting of ten sheets. To simplify my question let�s say that the three first columns of every sheet denotes the spatial coordinates x,y,z and the fourth column is a scalar value. Some x,y,z-triplets exist in all 10 sheets, some exists in only a few sheets, if the triplet exists, then also the scalar value of the 4th column exists. What I would like to do is to find all unique x,y,z-triplets and show them in the first column of a new sheet. In columns 2-11, I would like to show the scalar value(from the corresponding x,y,z-triplet of course) in column 4 in s...

Duplicate email #5
I have several users who on occasion receive duplicate emails. Some as many as four duplicates. I have checked all settings and they seem to be correct. My email provider doesn't seem to have an answer either. If you are using POP3 accounts, then it is on the providers side, unless a person in the mailing group has a setting to auto frward to that person. I had that happen a few times for people who were on the main mailing list and their supervisor also was forwarding them the email. Email providers NEVER claim it is on their end I have found. "Aaron" <anonymous@discu...

How to create web-based reports from RMS database.
The reports available in RMS is not specific enough for my apparel retail store. I need sell the through rate, average sale, sales/sf, return rate, discount analysis, all broken down by date, week, month, year, category, supplier, and then compare against last year's numbers. I want to create my own web-based reports accessing RMS's SQL database. Does anyone have a template of data access web page so all I have to do is change the SQL statement in getting to the right database table? mas wrote: > The reports available in RMS is not specific enough for my apparel retail > ...

Error while trying to access reports
Hi all, I have a user who is Admin and gets this error when she clicks on the report icon: Runtime Error Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine. Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the r...

Issue when using Outlook 2003 on Exchange 5.5 SP4
Hi! I have seen issues on using Outlook 2003 on MS Exchange 5.5 SP4. Can anyone guide me on how to handle this? M P What issues have you seen? -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" "M P" <mark@textguru.ph> wrote in message news:eoqSaBjTGHA.5884@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > Hi! > > I have seen issues on using Outlook 2003 on MS Exchange 5.5 SP4. Can > anyone guide me on how to handle this? > > M P > It was pretty easy for me to find this in the Microsoft Knowledge Base: http://support.microsoft...

Create Pivot Table Reports
I just finished installing Analysis Cube on the server, everything seemed working fine until when I try to create the Pivot Table Report (Tools->Analysis Cubes->Create Pivot Table Reprots). After I called up the pre-defined 'Definition ID' and click on the Excel icon, a message popped up saying " The WHTemplate.XLT file was not found." Anybody have any idea what that is, and how to resolve it?? Thanks. 1.) There are two pieces of software. Did you install both the server piece, and the client piece? 2.) Is Excel installed on the machine, on which you'r...

550 5.1.1 unknown or illegal alias
I have a user trying to send to another user through Outlook 2003. When she sends email to the user, the following error message is returned- The following recipient(s) could not be reached: Zaira Lara on 4/12/2006 2:11 PM 550 5.1.1 unknown or illegal alias: zlara@vitracoatamerica.com Zaira Lara on 4/12/2006 2:11 PM 550 5.1.1 unknown or illegal alias: zlara@vitracoatamerica.com I've seen this error message posted elsewhere, but the posts were for people receiving this message from an external source for mail they did not send. Anybody have any ideas? ...

Unable to delete public folder in Exch 5.5
I have 2 exch server 5.5 sp3 under same Org and Site container. 1 of the public folder was created in server b. But server b crashed and left is server a. Even though in the Outlook we can still see the public folder, but in the server a, the public folder does not exist coz it was hosted in server b. I could not delete it and the message says - 'Unable to display the folders.The contents of this public folder is currently unavailable. Either the Microsoft Exch Server computer servicing this public folder is down or the public folder has not been replicated to this site' Anyone ...

How do you print the last page of an 8 page banner in Publisher?
When I make a large banner, I would like to select a particular page to print. The print preview option allows selection of pages 1,2, etc but does not allow for example only the last page. Print to a PDF... http://www.primopdf.com/ -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "FredSC" <FredSC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:78386D22-8473-4EC8-A032-82F802A26C59@microsoft.com... > When I make a large banner, I would like to select a particular page to > print. The print preview option allow...

Archive #5
Hy, I tring to archive some e-mails from my mailbox into a pst file that i created to use as an archive, after i've insert it into outlook ("all mail folders" - the column on the left) i try to archive some e-mails from menu File --> Archive, i select the "start" date and the pst file that i've created, but no e-mails are been archived even if on the status bar i can see "Archiving..." What i've to do to archive my e-mails? Thanks Kentucky ...

Changing Exch5.5 GAL columns in Outlook client view
Sorry if the subject line is a bit cryptic; anyway, in the Outlook client, if you display the 'Address Book' you get the following columns - name, business phone, office, title, company, alias, e-mail type, & e-mail address. How do you change it so you show the display name, business, extension, cell phone, & internet email address? Basically, how/where do you change the columnar data the client sees? Thanks, Mike Lawson Mike Goto View | Columns and there u can manage views... KJ "Mike Lawson" wrote: > Sorry if the subject line is a bit cryptic; anyway, i...

replication #8
I moved exchange 2003 to a new server, moved all mailboxes and replicated all public folders. I've since removed the old server and took the reference to that server out of replication. My question now is since I only have the one server do I need it listed in replication? Hi, You should have removed the old server from replication after you verified succesful replication (this is called re-homing), before uninstalling the old server. Check that you replicated all public folders, system folders and rehomed RUS, connectors and routing group master: http://support.microsoft.com/defau...

Outlook address book #11
Anyone know how to set the outlook address book to list the contacts by last name followed by first name? The default seems to be first name followed by last name.I have tried the settings under tools > options > contact options, but these settings only seem to effect how the actual contacts are files in outlook and do not change how they appear in the address book. I know it was possible to change this in earlier versions of outlook, but for some reason I can not locate how to do this in 2003. The problem this creates in when searching for an e-mail address, one needs to know the fir...

Reports not availble on ssms
Hello Gurus, Here is a situation I have versions of SQL from 2000 to 2008 in both the 2005 and 2008 version of ssms I can not see the report section when right clicking on a database in SSMS. However I can view these reports when I RDC into the server using the exact same windows credentials?? Is there something missing on my client tool that would cause this? or What?? help! Wisord *** Sent via Developersdex http://www.developersdex.com *** ...

Date range for a report
Hi I am trying to run a query and can't seem to nail down the right code. We use the access database to track files, incoming/outgoing correspondence dates etc. I am trying to run a query that show me files with dates in a follow up field of -60 days to +7 days, so essentially any follow ups missed in the last 2 months and up coming in the next week. This report is run on a weekly basis. Appreciate any help Thanks Assuming that the follow up field is actually a date/time data type, try this in the criteria: Between Date() - 60 and Date() + 7 -- Jerry Whittle, ...

Coping Saw w/ 5 Pc Blade Set
Price:$5.99 Image: http://thediscountlocator.info/image.php?id=B0006UOV8G Best deal: http://thediscountlocator.info/index.php?id=B0006UOV8G Coping Saw w/ 5 Pc Blade Set Zinc plated steel body construction. 3 ½ Lacquered hardwood handle is small enough not to get in the way yet large enough to get a good grip. Very thin and compact design makes it easy to get into tight areas. 5 tempered blades: 1- medium for cutting woods, 1-fine for thick metal or hardwood, 1- extra fine for thin metal or thin woods, 2- hacksaw blades for all metals. Blades are easy to replace, just unscrew the ha...

Internet Explorer 8 is too slow
Windows XP pro sp 3 Ram memory 1gb I decided to download Internet Explorer 8 since there will be an end to Internet Explorer 6. I liked Internet Explorer 6 because it was fast. This is the way I downloaded Internet Explorer 8 Internet Explorer 8 download: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?displaylang=en&FamilyID=341c2ad5-8c3d-4347-8c03-08cdecd8852b The download went very well and all the updates have been completed. My question is, "Why is Internet Explorer 8 so much slower than 6"? I can almost go get a cup of coffee in the time it takes to open. ...

Struggle in USB Rndis Bootloader wince 5.0.
Hi This is the continuation of the below link : http://groups.google.co.in/group/microsoft.public.windowsce.platbuilder/browse_thread/thread/9a3d0f92deff702a The below code snippet is taken from rndis.c file in RNE_MDD folder. Actually, I got the print statement upto: "***Rndis:: Get MAC address blah,blah,blah". the next print statement is not printed (RNDIS_INITIALIZED SUCCESSFULLY ...). But the RndisMdd.dwDeviceState flag is set to RNDIS_INITIALIZED when i get rndis initialize request. But why this print is not displayed and the below code is also not executed. So,...

Crystal Reports help
We are currently using GP 8.0 and Crystal Reports 10. We will be running most of our reports through Crystal because you can do so much more than with the Report Writer. I am looking for a good reference book for Crystal 10 (this is the first version I have ever used) any suggestions? You can get books on Crystal 10 in any large bookseller. One thing you won't get is how to use Crystal with Great Plains. There was some training materials available. You will want to consult the Great Plains SDK for help on the tables to use. JO wrote: > We are currently using GP 8.0 and Crystal R...

not repeating text boxes in reports with columns
Hello, I am trying to create a report with columns without repeating certain text boxes. Here is an example of what I would like to create: [Date] "Month1" [Date] "Month2" [Date] "Month3" [Product] "Product1": [quantity] [value] [quantity] [value] [quantity] [value] [Product] "Product2": [quantity] [value] [quantity] [value] [quantity] [value] [Product] "Product3": [quantity] [value] [quantity] [value] [quantity] [value] [Product] "Product4": [q...

Counting in a Report
I have the following entered for the Control Source in a group header text box on my report: =Abs(Sum([CountOfGoal])) Now in the footer of my report I want to add the result of those text boxes in another text box. What should I enter for the Control Source of that text box? Thanks, CEV "CEV" <chadv@advancebkg.com> wrote in message <evr8e50dpb@enews1.newsguy.com>: > I have the following entered for the Control Source in a group header > text box on my report: > > =Abs(Sum([CountOfGoal])) > > Now in the footer of my report I want to add the re...

net folders #11
I am trying to use a shared calendar between two computers. I have set up everything with net folders based on all of the instructions I could find. The Outlook e-mail is set to Rich Text Format only on both PC's. The folder shares, all of the permissions are as entered, nothing is marked private. I can see the update messages being sent and being received, but nothing updates. What am I doing wrong? Thanks. ...