IS anyone using this scanner?

I am looking at using this scanner to take physical inventory and to scan in
invoices in. I was just wondering if this would work with rms because of the
fact that it is wireless.
0
DougPicNPac (141)
1/4/2008 5:02:01 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

I'm not sure if it's gonna work in RMS.

But you can always scan in Excel and import a CSV in RMS.

Regards,

Julien

"Doug Pic-N-Pac" <DougPicNPac@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am looking at using this scanner to take physical inventory and to scan
>in
> invoices in. I was just wondering if this would work with rms because of
> the
> fact that it is wireless.

0
julien9996 (95)

Debug Assertion Failed by using CView
Hi everybody! I'm using VisualC++6 with MFC. I have a assert when I quit my program (SDI) Here is the code: I created Document templates : CSingleDocTemplate* pDocTemplate; pDocTemplate = new CSingleDocTemplate( IDR_MAINFRAME, RUNTIME_CLASS(CMyListViewDoc), RUNTIME_CLASS(CMainFrame), RUNTIME_CLASS(CMyView)); In my CMyView class, I've got a member variable : protected: CView2 m_View; with class CView2 : class CViewExt:public CView { public: CViewExt(); DECLARE_DYNCREATE(CViewExt) virtual ~CViewExt(); virtual void OnDraw(CDC* pDC); }; For Creating a new view, I do i...

Using Hyperlinks to Access Outlook Folders and Items
Hello, Who know how to create Hyperlinks to Access Outlook Folders and Items from a web page. Thanks a lot Eric C See http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/links.htm=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "=E9ric" <eric.clouatre@cnt.gouv.qc.ca> wrote in message = news:urVNT5H7FHA.1864@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Hello, >=20 > ...

Using Data Validation on an Excel web page
Hi, I was wondering if it is possible to use data validation (drop down boxes) when you publish the Excel spreadsheet to a web page? -- Chikita ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Chikita's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=24111 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=377158 ...

Using the VPC Demo for development
Until we figure out how to actually install the software, is it reasonale to press ahead with our own development using the VPC Demo image? I know some do this. I tried to uninstall and re-install MSCRM to work from a clean slate...that did not go well. So the question is... Can I work from the demo MSCRM for development purposes? Just manually delete the data, and customize from there? The One BU can be disabled, and others created. Can I also clear out the users (or at least disable them). From this then, could I press ahead with development?... and export my customizations to a n...

Recently Used File List
Is there any way to clear the recently used file list? On Tue, 9 Feb 2010 11:40:01 -0800, Ed Pyle <EdPyle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Is there any way to clear the recently used file list? It may differ with the version, but in 2003 and earlier you can use Tools... Options... General; set the number of files to 0; close and open Access; and set it back to however many files you want to see. It's probably similar in 2007, under the "medallion" Access button. -- John W. Vinson [MVP] "Ed Pyle" <EdPyle@discussions.microso...

Line used to separate text sections in email
I use Outlook 2003 and received an email from someone using same system. The email I received was written in several sections and to separate each section was a black bold line spanning the email, as if underlining the text above. The lines are neat and make the email very clear; you can't click on them to get the little 'handles' though, so they weren't manually drawn / autoshapes. They're all the same length and extend only as far as the text does on either side of the email, and it's difficult to do that manually... If you resize the window, the l...

Force the use of a certain nic
Hi NG! I got 2 nics connected to my LAN (I'm using Neverfail for Exchange). Is there a way, besides adapter binding, to force Exchange to always use a certain nic when sending a mail? Sometimes in the past my binding order stopped to be of any interest to Exchange, leading to the problem that it prefers to use the second nic, which is planned for maintenance only, no matter what the binding order is. The problem with that nic is that its nat translation to the public ip has no reverse entry and so some mailservers decline a connection. Any ideas? TIA Alex "Alexander Szi...

POS & Scanner 6720
I seem to have some problem with POS not reading the scanned codes from the scanner. The scanner is working. But when this happened the PC turned off by itself and now the PC is working fine. Is there a setting in POS that needs to be adjusted? I checked the POS Manager, and the profile has remained unchanged. I was told by Metrologic that the scanner is fine, all I need to do is change the configuration in POS. But nothing has changed from the time it was working. The only possible cause or event was the sudden and automatic turning off the PC by itself. Can anyone please help. try ...

Can I use the Windows AD Migration Tool AFTER I've used the AD Connector?
I am migrating from NT/Exchange 5.5 to Windows 2003/Exchange 2003. I have already installed the AD Connector as well as Exchange 2003 into the old Exchange 5.5 domain. All of the NT accounts that were not in the Windows 2003 AD have been replicated into a new container. I am now ready to move the mailboxes over to the new Exchange 2003 server. My question is..Can I use the Windows AD Migration tool to move over the SIDs to the new AD accounts? If I had used the AD migration tool BEFORE I had replicated accounts using the AC connector, it would have replicated the necessary information ...

How can I generate a report by using the check box?
I am trying to generate a report to open for only the boxes I have check marked, how can I do that? Does this question make sense? No, your question doesn't make much sense. Do you have a table structure, sample records, and desired output? -- Duane Hookom Microsoft Access MVP "Kat" wrote: > I am trying to generate a report to open for only the boxes I have check > marked, how can I do that? Does this question make sense? ...

Use of Clip Art
Are there copyright restrictions on the use of clip art that is included with Publisher? For example, I would like to use it on my web site (I am a Realtor). Read the EULA, pay close attention to section 1.2 http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/tou.aspx Some help here as well http://www.microsoft.com/permission/copyrgt/cop-img.htm Generally speaking you can use the images freely if you don't incorporate them into your logo or re-sell them as part of a collection. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Lupita Maki"...

Using GPL libraries
If I use a GPL licened Open Source library for a commercial project, do I have to make it Open Source/GPL licened? Thank you Varuna. varuna82lk@gmail.com schrieb: > If I use a GPL licened Open Source library for a commercial project, do > I have to make it Open Source/GPL licened? As far as I know yes. Timo -- www.TimoSoft-Software.de - the home of ExplorerTreeView Stop software patents! Simple answer: yes. More complex answer: if you use the library solely as a DLL and do not link it directly into your app, it appears you do not. Otherwise, you cannot use a GPL library in your pr...

Using Between...And with General Date
I am trying to query all records created between given dates. The field, DtRecCrt, is a general date field that is set to =Now() whenever the records are created. However, when I run the query and have the criteria for DtRecCrt set to "between [start date] and [end date]," it will return records up to but not including the end date specified. How do I make the query include records created on the end date? Thanks On Fri, 30 Apr 2010 13:08:04 -0700, mewins wrote: > I am trying to query all records created between given dates. The field, > DtRecCrt, is a gen...

Using Different "Reply Address" in Outlook
I'm not sure which Newsgroup would be more appropriate so I try both Exchange and Outlook. Our organization has two email domains, one hosted by an ISP and the other maintained in-house. In the office, we already have an Exchange server hosting mail for Domain-A. All the workstations are running Outlook 2000 to connect to their mailboxes. The ISP is hosting email of Domain-B for us. Users are using web access to connect to the ISP to get messages for Domain-B. I am trying to standardize Outlook 2000 as the only email client by adding the mail profile of Domain-B. To do this, I change the...

Using Delivery options to forward email to outside address
NT 4.0 Domain. Exchange 5.5. How can I configure an account to forward email to an outside email address such as a users home address. Thanks in advance James Set up a custom recipient for the external address. Use alternate delivery on the mailbox properties to deliver to the custom recipient. Then hide the custom recipient from the GAL if you wish. James Raaymakers wrote: > NT 4.0 Domain. Exchange 5.5. How can I configure an > account to forward email to an outside email address such > as a users home address. > > Thanks in advance > James Thank you very much. >...

reading and writing xml using a tcp stream
Hi, I am writing a client/server application with a desktop and a pocketPC which transfers a xml string which is to be loaded by a dataset on the client. the server uses this code to prepare and send the xml: Dim stringbuilder As New StringBuilder Dim textwriter As StringWriter = New StringWriter(stringbuilder) Dim xmltextwriter As New Xml.XmlTextWriter(textwriter) xmltextwriter.Formatting = Xml.Formatting.Indented Dataset.WriteXml(xmltextwriter, XmlWriteMode.WriteSchema) 'this is the connection to the client Dim w As New IO.StreamWriter(mobjClient.GetStream) ' the &qu...

Enter values in table from form using dlookup
Hi, Just wondering if it's possible to put values in a table, using data entered on a form? Like if the person enters for item a, 1, then it adds 1 to item A in a table. I've tried dlookup(blah) = me.text1 but it doesn't work. Thanks Dear s4: What you want is the way it is supposed to work. You don't need to do a lookup to move data from a form to a table, you simply need to "bind" your form to the table (or a query based on the table). Every form has a "Record Source" property; which should be the name of the table or query you want to be the source ...

following hyperlinks using the enter key no longer works in excel xp/2k3...
in excel 2000 you can navigate an excel spreadsheet with the arrows keys and use the enter key on a cell with a hyperlink and it goes to the destination of the link. in excel xp and 2k3 that no longer works. hitting the enter key just jumps to the next cell. i turned off that feature, but then hitting enter does nothing at all. is there a way to get the functionality back that was in excel 2000? thanks I've seen a few posts that ask this same question and I've never seen a way to turn it back to the way it used to be. ryan wrote: > > in excel 2000 you can navigate ...

Opening XFDL form using VBA
I have a electronic form that is in the format of XFD or XFDL. The IBM Lotus Form Viewer is used to open the form, enter information and can be printed, saved, or emailed. I have a need to open the form from an Access database and pass data to it, populating the form. I have tried many methods, including FollowHyperlink, and the form does not open. The viewer starts but it is blank. I even tried to open the viewer and pass SendKeys command to do a CTRL+O to open the form, but that doesn't even work. It's as if the viewer is blocking the access to the form. I can...

Exchange 2k7's use of AD site links
I've seen that Exchange 2k7 hub transport server relies on AD's Site topology for replication. One item I see reoccuring is the IP site links used to determine how to route the messages. However, I don't see a clarification on what protocol it will use. It's clear RPC will be used for intrasite communication but does the hub transport use RPC or SMTP between hub transport? If RPC, does that mean I have to have all of my ports open between them or can I trim down the ports in the registry? And for the bonus question, if an SMTP site link is used, does the hub tran...

Using Photo Watermarks
I wish to use a colour photo as a watermark in the design of a DVD insert when using Publisher 2000. However, as the colours are strong, the title text (in black) in the foreground is difficult to read. How can I make the colours paler so as to make the title text more legible? It seems to be possible to do this when using clip art and a single colour, but not photos. The only possible solution I have found is to convert the photo to grey scale, and then use the colour palette to choose the intensity of the grey. BUT - I want to retain the colours. All suggestions gratefully received. Sp...

opening an excel form using an access button #2
thanks for the suggestion. thats what i'm doing now. is there any wa to integrate access and excel so that I can install all together o different machines -- -Brian-H ----------------------------------------------------------------------- -Brian-H-'s Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=566 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26446 I don't understand the question. What do you mean "install"? The Office applications? Or YOUR applications? **** Hope it helps! **** ~Dreamboat Excel VBA Certification ...

Using Outlook 2003 with ISA proxy problem
Hi, I'm using Outlook 2003 on my notebook (logged on with local administrator user) to check mail from SMTP/POP3 server through LAN connection but it reported that cannot connect. Our LAN using ISA proxy server, I tried both methods of using firewall (using default ISA client, and using manual proxy by enter ISA server address/port in IE) but cannot resolve problem. I guess that the problem due to I've not logged on by network domain user (ISA server ask for username for first time I open IE), so is there other way to solve my issue? Thanks, Tien, ...

how to use captions -> Cross-reference
I'm interested in word 2007's ability to maintain cross references such as 'on figure 7 we can see that' so that if I added another figure it would automatically update to figure 8 etc. I've tried to use word 2007 help but it's patchy and minimal, I don't understand where the normal help files are. For example if I search for captions the first hit is the 'add or delete captions' page, but on that page there's no mention of cross-references or how to use them. I also can't find an index of help items like there is in visual studio or ...