Invoice Still Named as Quote

Anytime that we convert a quote to a sale in RMS, the receipt still says
Quote on it. This was not previously happening. Is this a 1.3 bug?
0
mollie (16)
2/22/2006 1:37:23 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Downloading in "B" not "KB"?
Can't pull all email from my account. When receiving the 5th message, Outlook switches from downloading in KB to bits. Server eventually times out because there are 301KB's to pull. Any ideas? Don Don, I found that by using web-mail ( web based mail access provided by my ISP ) I was able to delete the "BAD" message that reduced my transfer rate and all returned to normal. The "BAD" message had something Outlook did not understand/tolerate in the message body. Jim Nickerson "Don" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:a84d0...

The sheet path file name ?
Hi all , How can i edit in a cell a formula to retrieve the whole path of th sheet and not only the file ! Thank you veru much -- gaftali ----------------------------------------------------------------------- gaftalik's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=645 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=48453 If you can use a UDF in your workbook then you could use one like so Function FullPath() As String Application.Volatile True FullPath = ThisWorkbook.FullName End Function -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Sout...

Display names in Global address book do not update
I made a change to one of my users so that their display name shows as last name, first name. This change has not been applied to the global address book, but you can see the change has been made in active directory users and computers. Any idea how I update this change for the global address book? Thanks, Mike YOu need to wait for the global catalogs to refresh.....depends on your AD topology. "Mike Fefferman" <mike@nowhere.com> wrote in message news:%23v%23sxI5PFHA.3156@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... >I made a change to one of my users so that their display name show...

Outlook 2000 display name
Trying to change the display name of an account in Outlook 2000 SP-3 Windows XP machine But I can't find the option to do it, all I keep on getting is e-mail services and nothing that says accounts even when I go through options. Any help would be appreciated Corp/Workgroup mode does not use the term account. Your Internet Mail Service is your email account. Set the name there in Properties -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Miranda" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0c2a01c46e89$a46fc5e0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Trying to change the display n...

New "Card Vault" retrieves card numbers in version 1.3
We have released a very useful application that I feel anyone could benefit from. With version 1.3 the credit cards are all masked, there is no way around this. They are also deleted from the batch table after the settlement so they cannot be retrieved at a future time. Before version 1.2 if there was a problem settling the batch you could just change the status in the visanetauthorization table and re-batch, this is not possible with version 1.3. If this ever happens with the new version you have to call the bank and they hopefully have the credit card number, you then have to re-ring in a tr...

How to change Marketing list member "All members" to "Active membe
How to change Marketing list member "All members" to "Active members" in CRM 4.0? Any help is appreciated. I have used the following code giving object required error code: /************************************************************** * Change the default view of the Marketing List Members (Account) **************************************************************/ if (crmForm.all.createdfromcode.DataValue == 1) { if (crmForm.FormType != 1 && crmForm.FormType != 5 && crmForm.FormType != 6) { /************************************************************** ...

"change order form"
Does anyone have a change order template that I can review? ...

"Punch Out" technology for Requisition
Does the Microsoft Dynamics Requisition for B Portal product have "punch out" (on line shopping) functionality? I cant seem to find any info detailed enough that tells me this. I know the Paramount product does. But we would prefer to stay within the Dynamics family. "bob" wrote: > Does the Microsoft Dynamics Requisition for B Portal product have "punch out" > (on line shopping) functionality? I cant seem to find any info detailed > enough that tells me this. > > I know the Paramount product does. But we would prefer to stay within th...

CD/DVD can't "see" CDs after Windows Vista update (KB973917)
Ever since this update installed, my CD/DVD drive does not see any CD or DVD I put in the drive. I have looked for an updated driver and have the most recent driver. I have uninstalled the driver and reinstalled it, both with and without shutting down the laptop and starting it up again. Device Manager says the device is working properly, which it clearly isn't. I am wondering if I should uninstall the update. Lisa This sometimes happens Go into the Registry and search for Upper and Lower Filters. When found delete both of them. Close out and Save and then reboot. ...

changing report headings names
I would like to give the user the option of changing the report heading names, I can do this with the Docmd.openreport, stdocname, acviewdesign,,,achidden and then grab the current heading and display that heading and allow the user to change it. I then do a docmd.close acreport, stdocname, acSaveYes, this works just fine when I test but when I compile the program into a mde it doesn't like the it. Is there another way of doing this? Thanks for any help. Tom you can write the current heading names to a table, making sure the table holds only one record. add the table to the quer...

Long Description? Manufacturer name? Images?
Hi, We ahve GP 8.0 and want to add an additional long description to items (short paragraph). Is there a field the either is created for this or could be used for this purpose? Same thing with Manufacturer. We want to be able to store this information in it's own field attached to the item. And anywhere for images? Thanks, Jason ------=_NextPart_0001_8B600AF1 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi Jason, This is Angela; I'd be happy to help you with your question today. Thank you for using newsgroups. It looks like you want to add a long description (...

Emails not saved in "sent" folder
The following happens sporadically. I send an e-mail message to a known good e-mail address. Outlook does not report any problem with the send, nor does my ISP report any problem with the send. However, the item I supposedly sent does not appear in the sent folder. Help?! Chuck Humphrey Chuck Humphrey, you wrote on Wed, 29 Mar 2006 10:10:55 -0700: > The following happens sporadically. I send an e-mail message to a > known good e-mail address. Outlook does not report any problem with > the send, nor does my ISP report any problem with the send. However, > the item I suppos...

connecting "ethernet networks" to excede "8 objects"
I've read in the help files there is a way to get pas the 8 object limit on the ethernet network tool I've tried it but the instructions in help aren't very clear. any assistance would be appreciated! Thank you! The shape is limited to eight connections, but can be changed through some delicate surgery to have more connections. The easiest way is to drop a second (or third ethernet shape) and place them in a row. John... Visio MVP Need stencils or ideas? http://www.mvps.org/visio/3rdparty.htm Need VBA examples? http://www.mvps.org/visio/VBA.htm Common Visio Quest...

IE8
I just updated to IE8 (as IE7 was giving me some trouble) but when I right-click a link there is no option avaliable to "open link in new tab". Help ? I have tried reregistering one of the registry files that some forums say is behind the reason for this problem, but to no avail. However, I think it might be a compatability issue somewhere, as when I turn off add-ons the option reappears. Any suggestions as to what to do ? As manually trying each add-on is going to take forever ! This is really annoying me, as I use the new tabs option all the time whilst work...

two tables with same field names
I create an order status table for my division each week by running queries on corporate's systems. The field names are always the same, and there lies my problem. I need to measure the change in promise dates weekly to the order line level. For example, I need to pull last monday's promise date minus this monday's promise date to get the change in number of days. Post your table structure so a query can be assembled. -- KARL DEWEY Build a little - Test a little "deb" wrote: > I create an order status table for my division each week by running queries > o...

Money "Lifetime Planner" Feature
Does anyone remember which version of Money was the first one to come out with the "Lifetime Planner" feature? Thanks! I am using Money 2007, it's in there, can't say for sure about 2006. On Wed, 22 Jul 2009 09:44:59 -0700 (PDT), gyropilot <gyropilot392@gmail.com> wrote: >Does anyone remember which version of Money was the first one to come >out with the "Lifetime Planner" feature? > >Thanks! Lifetime Planner is in M2002 which I still use, but I don't know when it first appeared. Regards Bill Wood "gyropilot" <gyropilot39...

Sent Folder Shows "FROM" instead of "TO" (Recipient)
I have two AOL email accounts set up in Outlook 2007. On one account the Sent Folder displays the recipient "TO"which is good. But on the other the Sent Folder does not display the recipient "TO" it just displays the "FROM" which I already know it's from me. Can anyone tell me how to change the account so the Sent folder will display who the message is going to instead of who it came from? Check under the View | Arrange By (or View | Current View) to see if you accidently changed the view to sort by "From" rather than "To...

Outlooks "Incoming mail (POP3)" keeps changing to "local"
Hi everyone, I have a question on Outlook 2000, every few days my account setting for the "Incoming mail (POP3)" change from the mail server I have specified to "local" and the mailServer then gets added to the "Account name" /meMailServerName Any ideas on why is it doing this, and can I stop it from doing this, cause each time it does, I have to manually change it back to original setting so I can get my mail. Shawn This is your antivirus software, most likely (or antispam software). Outlook doesn't do this. Check with the mfr. to see if they have an...

Email Archiving/Routing to Public Folders, based on domain names
Ok, here's what I'm going for: I'm beginning to use Sharepoint to manage my client's network configurations (documentation, knowledgebases, etc). I plan on having a unique Sharepoint site per client, and I'm well aware of how to link a public folder to the site. What I'd like to accomplish - to have all email sent and received to a specific client journaled/archived to a public folder, which is linked to that particular client's sharepoint site. Eg - joe@contoso.com emails me with his IT issue. I respond back, resolve Joe's problem, everything's ...

How do I find quotes to put in a card?
In creating greeting cards, how do I find quotes in Microsoft Publisher to insert in the card. At times quotation may be from various poets. http://www.bartleby.com/ Several quotation links there. Also..remember Google is your friend. "Claudette Sinclair" <Claudette Sinclair@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:095A66C7-7672-497E-9842-E7945533658C@microsoft.com... | In creating greeting cards, how do I find quotes in Microsoft Publisher to | insert in the card. | | At times quotation may be from various poets. How about a google search for quotations? ...

"No more new fonts may be applied to this workbook"
I have an annoying problem that apparently has to do with the number of charts in my workbook. I am using Excel 2002 SP-1. I have a workbook that consists of 7 worksheets and is only 589 KB but I have a large number of charts. As I developed this workbook and the number of charts started to increase I started to get the error message, "No more new fonts may be applied to this workbook" even though I was not adding any new fonts. This usually happened when I tried to change the chart title. I would just click through several of these messages and everything would be OK. Now I cannot...

Access Version and "DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdDatabaseSplitter"
HiI know that you can use DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdDatabaseSplitter only inAccess Version XP and Higher.So I have created following code:If sAccVersion => "10.0" Then DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdDatabaseSplitter Else MsgBox "........" Exit SubEnd IfSome users user Acc2000 and some XP.The users with Acc2000 have of course problems with the lines of code above,because Acc2000 can not read:DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdDatabaseSplitterSo my question is:Is it possible to use acCmdDatabaseSplitter in my code without gettingproblems with the users who use Acc2000.Thanks for the hel...

"Publisher cannot complete the operation"
Hello. I posted this in another discussion and was advised that this group would be a better place to ask the following question. So Apologies for cross posting. I'm having a problem using the wizard in Publisher 2000 "Publisher cannot complete the operation" I have Windows XP Home SP3 MS Office 2000 Professional 512MB RAM 35GB Free space on HDD This has only started after Windows Service pack 3 was installed. It was ok with Windows XP SP1 and Windows XP SP2 I even check for Ms Office 2000 updates once a month, just installed the latest updates yesterday in the hope tha...

Outlook Web Access Does Not Display Inbox Messages When a "Loading
I have an environment with 4 exchange 2003 servers 1 frontend and 3 backend servers. I have 3 servers in one site 1 is the FE server and 2 are the BE servers, one of these servers is on another site. There is no proxy server between these servers and all of them are in the same network and there no traffic being filtered between these exchange servers. Suddenly I started seeing this message when users are oppening OWA ( Outlook Web Access Does Not Display Inbox Messages When a "Loading..." Message Is Displayed). I have checked the authentication settings and all settimngs have ...

repeat question....still looking for an answer
how are people handling the situation of no salesperson ID being transferred over from CRM to Great Plains on the customer card? Also how are people handling the situation of no tax schedule ID available in CRM? I'm told that my customer class ID in GP will have to be set up with a default tax id - THIS DOESN'T MAKE SENSE. Without a salesperson ID or a tax schedule ID it creates a lot more work for my accounting dept. they will have to go into every card in GP and add in the correct tax id and then they have to go to crm to find out who owns the account, go back to GP and ...