Internet Order variables in exchange table through the Yahoo stores module

Hi everyone,

I have a custom built shopping cart based on the yahoo stores module and I
use the exchange table to import the web orders. The only documentation I
have is the example provided in the Knowledge base. In the example, there is
no tag for discount, how can i specift a discount the the transaction? Also,
the currency is denoted by:

 <Order currency="USD" id="smspos-588">

Some orders are in canadian, what should I write in this case?

Thank you very much

Rami

0
rami4684 (6)
7/16/2006 11:07:41 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

I would imagine the Canadian currency is just set to CND and the smspos-588
stays the same. The Canadian currency comes setup as standard but if not you
can set it up in Store Operations Manager.

Do you have the article ID of the one you're following as a guide? The only
article I've seen is Article ID: 862555 which gives me an idea but since I've
got no sample value in my Exchange table I'm totally clueless as to how to
get the XML from the file into SQL and what format it needs to be stored in.

Thanks

Nick S

"news.microsoft.com" wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I have a custom built shopping cart based on the yahoo stores module and I
> use the exchange table to import the web orders. The only documentation I
> have is the example provided in the Knowledge base. In the example, there is
> no tag for discount, how can i specift a discount the the transaction? Also,
> the currency is denoted by:
>
>  <Order currency="USD" id="smspos-588">
>
> Some orders are in canadian, what should I write in this case?
>
> Thank you very much
>
> Rami

0
Nicks (6)

Risk free internet for your child
I would like to keep tabs on my teenaged daughter�s internet access. As a teenager she is curious and eager to know about many things, which are not right for her age. I cannot exercise direct authority on her as this leads to friction between us. How can I keep a watch without her coming to know about it? -- klayerjimi One question. Who is the Parent ? -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. "klayerjimi" <google> wrote in message news:klayerjimi.44b5461@outlookbanter.com... &...

Check this important pack for Microsoft Internet Explorer
--fmjgxmkqtnv Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="pgdezubmwcflmod"; type="multipart/alternative" --pgdezubmwcflmod Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="norerrblcyfmfl" --norerrblcyfmfl Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Client this is the latest version of security update, the "November 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now...

internet connection loss
My internet connection has been bouncing up and down randomly. If I lose the connection to the outside world, am I unable to process a credit transaction? Is there a way to ring it and hold off on the verification? Thank you very much! If you are using the "Preferred Provider" integration in RMS, your fall back verification is to call the verification number provided by your merchant account provider (it should be on a sticker next to the register). They will give you an approval code. tender the transaction normally, BUT enter the approval code into the CC details windo...

Exchange 5.5 and its OWA in Windows 2003 server
Has anyone implemented Exchange 5.5 and OWA in a Windows 2003 server? Is it stable? An article from Microsoft indiated that OWA from 5.5 is not supported in Windows 2003 server. Wingman It wont work. -- Martin Blackstone MVP - Exchange http://www.swinc.com/resource/exchange.htm http://www.swinc.com/resource/e2kfaq_appxc.htm "wing.szeto@advantek.com" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5e8a01c474bd$48bc7dd0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Has anyone implemented Exchange 5.5 and OWA in a Windows > 2003 server? Is it stable? An article from Micr...

Internet Issue
Im pretty sure i know how to fix this but would just like a little feedback.... My co-worker wanted to used the internet on dial up but also wants to use the wireless internet at the library. I currently have the internet options set up as "dial whenever a network connection is not present" I know this works with my landline direct connection but not sure if it works the same with wireless internet. Im not to experienced with wireless :) Thanks Duane ...

Slow Message Delivery between site exchange servers
We added a seconed exchange server to our exchange domain. This exchange server is connect via high-speed VPN to the primary exchange server. The MX record points to the primary exchange server. After moving a mailbox to the new exchange server, messages to the mailbox take hours. What steps can be taken to improve message delivery performance. Both Exchange servers are Exch 2003 SP1. The exchange servers are on different sub-nets. There are no application log errors. The primary exchange server is Win2003, the 2nd Exch server is Win2000 SP4. Both servers point to the same DNS ...

Microsoft Exchange System Attendant failed to read the membership
These 2 event logs keep appearing and I'm not sure how to resolve the problems: Source: MSExchangeSA Event ID: 9188 Microsoft Exchange System Attendant failed to read the membership of group 'cn=Exchange Domain Servers,cn=Users,dc=gb,dc=vo,dc=local'. Error code '80072020'. Source: MSExchangeSA Event ID: 9153 Microsoft Exchange System Attendant reported an error '0x80072020' when setting DS notification. Check if your Server is a member of Exchange Domain Servers Group Cheers oz -- Best regards, Good Luck Oz Ozugurlu ____________________________ MCSE 20...

Upate Inventory from Store to HQ
I have 2 store and HQ. We are selling item every day at 2 store. But. Today I check HQ's Invetory and Store Inventory. Example, one item Inventory quantity is five at first store, and same item inventory quantity is four at Second store. But, this item's HQ inventory is seven. First store quantity is four. Second store quantity is three. It's wrong. And Every day, We are sync with HQ and Store. But, HQ's Inventory is not updated. What Happen? What Problem? Let me know your idea. Thank u Judy, You should try to run a Worksheet 501: Request Full Item Count for both location...

Export table design
Can I automatically export the names of my tables, along with their fields and descriptions in a text format that can be pasted into documentation? On Fri, 16 Nov 2007 06:03:46 -0800 (PST), Dan Neely <dan.neely@gmail.com> wrote: The "Database Documenter" comes to mind. It's an option on your menu bar. -Tom. >Can I automatically export the names of my tables, along with their >fields and descriptions in a text format that can be pasted into >documentation? Take a look at Tools > Analyze > Documenter then export to excel / word "Dan Neely" wrot...

Pointers Variables Memory Location
If i declare: CGuitar* Fender = new CGuitar(...params...); i declare a new dinamic object in the HEAP memory area, pointed by Fender variable, therefore there is the separation between pointer variable and pointed object. My question is: object is allocated in HEAP, but where is allocated his pointer variabile?Maybe in Stack memory area like a normal variabile containing an address instead other values?Or also Fender is allocated in HEAP as the object area it references? For example in CLR the Garbage Collector clean up the Heap automatically when every references to that object are o...

Order/Invoice Work and History tables
We use the Scribe Great Plains adapter to pass in and process orders and invoices. Off and on we have failures for one reason or another when passing the transactions. My question is: when are the SOPTYPE 2 [orders] moved from the SOP10100 & SOP10200 work tables to the SOP30200 & SOP30300 History tables? In our case we have ended up with some order transaction records still in the work tables after the corresponding invoices have processed through and been posted. I assume that the order should be in history if it has already been invoiced. I would like to know which records should...

OWA on Exchange 2003
Is it possible to setup OWA on a stand alone server 2003 with IIS without installing exchange on that server. We don't want to have to have 2 exchange servers and we don't want to have our exchange server vulnerable outside of our firewall. I can't seem to find any info on this subject. why not just install iis on the exchange server, and just use it for exchange. Put the exchange server behind your firewall, and set it up for secure https asscess only "Brian" <Brian@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:13D94011-DE29-4B62-A3F9-A271B4786D51@micros...

Exchange server not propogating details to Outlook
Any contact, group, or other object that should display details (if initially empty) by double-clicking it in the GAB or in any non-SMTP e-mail header results in the following error, which is NOT followed by a details dialog. Microsoft Office Outlook Cannot perform the requested operation. The command selected is not valid for this recipient. Microsoft Exchange is not configured to support details templates in your language (English). Using Outlook 2003 & 2007, and MS Exchange 2003. Has anyone seen this error before? Jon John, I am having the same problem. Have you found a res...

Exchange 5.5 MTA e-mail stuck problem
Dear All, please help our exchange MTA always stuck e-mail in server. We have 4 exchange servers in 3 sites. The problem always in 2 servers. please see below setting server1 ( Window 4.0sp6a & Exchange 5.5sp4) server2 (Window 2000sp4 & exchange 5.5 sp4_ server3 ( window NT 4.0sp6a & exchange 5.5 sp4 ) server4 (window 2000 sp4 & exchange 5.5 sp4) Sever1 & server2 is same network server3 & server4 in oversea Our problem always keep server2 with server3 & server4. We can ping to server3 and server4, we also use "net user //server3 ipc$" command. Pl...

Simple Store and Retrieve with XML (using C#)
Hello. I want to store some system settings in XML, but I am new to it. So far, I am able to retrieve the attributes, but not the elements they belong to (I hope my terminology is right). For example, I can retrieve "Clear", "AV1", "AV2", "BB", and "BB2" from the XML file below using this code, but I have no idea if they belong to the "GLOBAL", "AVIS", or "BOATING" elements. Can anyone tell me how to retrieve the element name, and while I'm at it, connect the dots? I'm open to different code, in case I...

how do i create a tab on a form that directs me to tables;queries
I have heard that a tab can be created in a form that direstc you to other areas such as queries or tables. I was wondering how this could be done......... Tables are for storing data, queries for retrieving it. Forms, including forms with Tabs are for displaying that data. Do not allow users to work directly in tables. Create a subform in Datasheet View for the table or query that you want to view and add that to a tab on your main form by first adding the tab control, then dragging the subform onto the control, from the database window or Nav Pane. -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, ...

Break the linked tables
I have two Access programs, one was created in version 2003 or before and the anther one is in 2007. The newer one is the updated version from the old one. In some reason, the newer one is linked with the old one (I found from the Linked Table Manager). I try to re-link the newer one back to itself, but the message box shows that the name of the table is missing and stop the re-link process. Actually the table which showed missing is inside of the database. I cannot re-link the table. I would like to break the link between those two databases, could someone show me how? Thank...

Blocked Attachments in Outlook 2003 and Exchange 2003
We are running Exchange 2003 and Outlook 2003 and would like to change which files types (i.e. MDB) are automatically blocked by Outlook/Exchange. At one time I read a KB article that said this configuration change is made to Exchange and not to Outlook when an Exchange server is involved. Can anyone point me to a KB article that explains how to do this or post instructions? Thank you! http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/esecup/getexe.htm -- David L. West http://www.deskoptional.com ...

Passing a variable from sheet code to a module
Is it possible to pass a variable from a worksheet_calculate macro to a macro in a module? I'm familiar with public variables and calling functions, but these don't enable me to do what I need. Put a variable declaration as public before the first procedure in a standard VBA module (NOT a worksheet module OR a form module). Ex: PUBLIC varTest as variant This variable is now available to ALL MODULEs including worksheet modules -- Hope this helps. If it does, please click the Yes button. Thanks in advance for your feedback. Gary Brown "Robert Pearson&quo...

Second Exchange server users cannot see Free/Busy
I setup a second Exchange server at my home location and moved a few users with huge mailboxes on to it. Now, anyone on the second server cannot see any free/busy info from anyone else. I also cannot open their calendars from an account on the first server. What could be going on? I have about 200 maliboxes on the first server and 7 on the second. Deleting data is not an option. Any help? Thanks! Hi Ike, saw the same effect at two sites where I installed new Exchange 2003 servers; because I thought that within a site no replication for the FREE/BUZY folder is necessary, I was wondering....

Adding a variable bound to a control
Hello all, I am using the new "Add variable wizard" in VS.NET 2003 to add a variable bound to an edit control in my MFC dialog box application. The wizard does not display CString in the list of available data types (I have to type it myself), does not allow me to enter an initial value for the variable, and finally, <i>does not create the DDX_Text call in DoDataExchange</i>!!! I could just as well type in everything myself and get done with it. Is there another way to create the variable? What do you do to get around this? Or is it just a way to discourage people from us...

Passing variables to a cross tab query
Hi all Is there any way that I can pass a variable (year) to a cross tab query. I know I can "hard code" it into the query itself as a selection but I want to leave it so that a user coming in after me can change the year without having to access the query itself? If I can not do this, is there any workaround? Thanks You can declare the parameter (Parameters on Query menu, in query design view.) Use the same name then in the criteria row of the query. More info http://allenbrowne.com/ser-67.html#Param -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for...

Exchange loosing messages
AD 2000 domain, single forest, single domain, single exchange site Exchange 2003 Windows 2003 E I have a strange problem going on here. I’ve been receiving complaints periodically about users not receiving message with xls attachments. I sent the user and myself 3 messages from a test yahoo account with sequential subjects (1,2,3…) and a .xls attachment. I received all 3 messages and attachments to my account. The user in question only received the 2nd and 3rd message with attachments. The message tracking center shows all 3 messages being delivered with the final entry being “SMT...

Combining Extender View & SQL Tables in Smartlist Builder
I'm trying to develop a SmartList that combines open purchase orders from GP 9.0 and open purchase requisitions from Paramount Workplace. I've created an Extender View to retrieve the PO info from GP and linked the PR detail table (SQL) from Paramount to it to grab the PR data. When I try to run the SmartList, I get an error "The SmartList contains an object that does not exist in this database". The Paramount table I've linked is part of the GP database I've built the SmartList in. Any ideas what I need to do differently? Thank you, Frank Hamelly NOVA Solutions,...

exchange 07 rules and out of office storage limits
Does anyone know what the limit for storing rules and out of office messages is in Exchange 2007? I think the 2003 limit was 32k? Thanks, Cactus On Thu, 19 Apr 2007 08:33:08 -0400, "Cactus Johnson" <cactus.johnson@cactus.com> wrote: >Does anyone know what the limit for storing rules and out of office messages >is in Exchange 2007? > >I think the 2003 limit was 32k? > >Thanks, > >Cactus > 64 KB by default. It can be upped to 256. Thanks. "Andy David {MVP}" <adavid@pleasekeepinngcheesebucket.com> wrote in message news:...