integrate with connect logistics

Did not see my post show up.  I have some liquor stores looking at RMS for
their POS solution.  Problem is, simply accounting and quickbooks integrate
with connect logistics where liquor is ordered.  I don't exactly how
integrated it is but I am told that there is no double entry.  Anyone had any
experience with this?  Any integration with RMS and connect logistics?

Thank You

--
Kate Hulit
Asyma Systems Inc.

Kate Hulit wrote:
> Did not see my post show up.  I have some liquor stores looking at RMS for
> their POS solution.  Problem is, simply accounting and quickbooks integrate
> with connect logistics where liquor is ordered.
Please explain what you want to connect logistics..?

antonio
0
amazzeo (368)
6/2/2005 11:19:12 AM
From what I understand it is the financial end of it.  They can order and pay
online and it will transfer to financials.

What it they order online from Connect logistics or oder from RMS and have
to go to connect.  Can I affect inventory and banking in Great Plains?

--
Kate Hulit
Asyma Systems Inc.

"Kate Hulit" wrote:

> Did not see my post show up.  I have some liquor stores looking at RMS for
> their POS solution.  Problem is, simply accounting and quickbooks integrate
> with connect logistics where liquor is ordered.  I don't exactly how
> integrated it is but I am told that there is no double entry.  Anyone had any
> experience with this?  Any integration with RMS and connect logistics?
>
> Thank You
>
> --
> Kate Hulit
> Asyma Systems Inc.
0
KateHulit (14)

Connection problem between publisher and outlook (2003)
I've created a newsletter in publisher. I've clicked on send e-mail, then send this page as message. I get a messgae saying 'Publisher could not start the email program. Check network connection, etc' Outlokk is my email program and is up and running, there are no internet problems and other programs work fiine. I've tried detect and repair and also reinstalled office. Any other suggestions? -- Thanks Just checking - which version of Publisher? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "exmt...

EXMON for HTTP connections
I'm having some pretty serious performance problems with my exchange servers. I'm used to opening up exmon.exe and finding my offending user and getting it resolved right away. In this case, the problem appears to be coming from Entourage clients, but I can’t get much detail on what these clients are doing. What I know is that if I disable http access to the server from everything but the webaccess front end servers, performance returns to normal. Anyone know how I can monitor the details of utilization by user for http connections like exmon.exe does for MAPI connections? ...

Outlook2003 will not connect.
This problem appears to be limited to Outlook2003 on my machine. When I test the email account settings from control panel everything works as expected. When I test the email account settings from within Outlook I get this error message: Task 'shawmail - Receiving' reported error (0x80042108) : 'Outlook is unable to connect to your incoming (POP3) e-mail server. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).' Task 'shawmail - Sending' reported error (0x80042109) : 'Outlook is unable to connect t...

IE8 connection issues needs a more permanent solution
I was going to ask a question about connection problems with IE8 but it seems a lot of other people have beaten me to it. Unlike most people, I am on dialup so I thought it was having issues because of that although I did not have the same problems with IE7. Now I see that connection type has nothing to do with it. Like everyone else, I am experiencing intermitent problems. Often reloading the page solves the problem. The diagnostics produces no helpful results. And so on. I have read the helpful advice being offered but I have a problem with that. Seems it is up to us to make a...

Outlook 2007 Disconnects Internet Connection
I have Microsoft Office 2007 Running on a fresh install of Windows XP Pro SP2. It is connected using an Intel onboard NIC. No viruses or spyware are present. I started a continuous ping with the ping google.com /t command from the command line. The ping runs continuously until I open microsoft Outlook 2007at which point all network traffic stops completely. I can not even ping the router. I have tried both static and dynamic IPs. I tried switching out the network card and the router. The only way to get the computer back online after I open Outlook 2007 is to uninstall the network card...

Windows 2003 SBS Max connections / users
I've read some of the previous posts regarding max # of users, unavailable connections, etc however I think I've got a slightly different twist on the issue. I'm running SBS 2003, SP2 - patches up to date, etc. We have 5 original CALs plus an additional 5 DEVICE CALs installed. It is rare for 10 users to be logged in at any one time, but it does happen. The issue I'm having is that occasionally a user will get a message that they can't connect, or their Outlook won't be able to connect to Exchange or something similar. If I go in to Computer Manag...

"unable to connect to server"
Outlook is giving me this error when I perform the "send/receive" command. I can go into the account properties and send a test which states that all is well. After closing the account properties, I am able to successfully send and receive email until I close Outlook. When I open Outlook again, the problem starts up again. Any ideas? Thanks, -cos ...

RMS2.0 and Accounting 2007 Integration
Is anybody working on integration betwwen 2007 Accounting and RMS? Will RMS 1.3 work w/ 2007 Accounting? Will 2006 Acoomting work w RMS 1.3 VIA the Connector? Is there a SP1 for RMS2.0 like POS2.0? Will RMS2.0 work w 2006 Accounting using Connector? "Brettp" wrote: > Is anybody working on integration betwwen 2007 Accounting and RMS? > Will RMS 1.3 work w/ 2007 Accounting? > Will 2006 Acoomting work w RMS 1.3 VIA the Connector? > Is there a SP1 for RMS2.0 like POS2.0? This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_015A_01C7CA36.88469400 Content-Ty...

Drive Connection and Jumpering
Hello, I have a Dell PowerEdge 600SC running the A09 BIOS. The mobo has 3 IDE controllers. I have two IDE hard drives connected to the Primary IDE controller, with one jumpered as the master and the other as the slave. I have a DVD drive and a CD-ROM drive connected to the Secondary IDE controller with the DVD drive jumpered as the master and the CD-ROM drive as the slave. The system also has a connected 3.5" floppy drive. There is currently nothing connected to the Tertiary IDE controller. The BIOS and Windows XP both see all the drives, and I can use all the dri...

Re: Displaying Electrical Connections on Two Wires
Hi all, Just wondered if someone may be able to explain to me - in layman's terms - how to show electrical connections between two-wires on an electrical schematic drawing in Visio. I am currently using Visio 2002. Say for instance if I draw a three-phase diagram, and from the first phase, I connect a single-phase switch and lamp, how do I show the black-dot connection between the two wires? Many thanks, Regards, Matt On Thu, 1 May 2008 05:23:00 -0700, tips6 <tips6@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi all, > >Just wondered if someone may be able to explain to me...

Constant connections with M05
Money 2005 (in XP) is connecting at startup and when I disconnect it, it reconnects. The only way I've found to stop it is change my dialing prefs to 'Never dial a connection' in Internet Options. Is this normal for '05? Is there a way to stop it from dialing all the time? Thanks! Bob Howard See http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.pjp?q=168 and http://umpmfaq.info/Money2005.htm. "RJH" <Bla@bla.net> wrote in message news:pIjcd.967$OD2.745@bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net... > Money 2005 (in XP) is connecting at startup and when I disconnect it, it > recon...

Microsoft Dynamics 9.0 with Integration Manager
I have a problem. Please Help. I have 2 source files - (Header + Detail text files) Doing an RM Transaction Integration If importing 10 transactions and 1 of them fail. Now i have to delete the RM batch and start over. This causes a problem for the auditors as missing transaction numbers are created. (RM does not roll back the next number used in Setup.) Is there a way that one can stop the integration if data in the source files are not valid GP Data in SQL? Like checking for CUSTOMER ID or GL ACCOUNT? >This causes a problem for the auditors as missing transaction numbers are created...

MB3-530 Integration Manager 10.0
I'm looking to take the exam, but I can't find any study materials for it (other than Brain Dump kind of stuff where they give you the answers - I want to pass it fair and square). Is there any official Microsoft stuff out there for it? You have lot of e-learning and Training materials available in Partnersource. You can try the same Good Luck -- Thanks Janakiram M.P. MCP-GP Note: If you are a Microsoft Partner, You can also Login to Dynamics GP partner forums at http://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/partnerdynamicsgp/threads "jp@CBS" wrote: > I'm look...

Licensing meets rebranding meets tightly integrated solutions
Hello and good day. I wish to build a piece of software that could be considered 49% done already if I were to tightly integrate with parts of OneNote. A) Do I have to otherwise tell people somehow that it is built atop OneNote? B) Will I be required to install or license "One Note" to them? C) What is the licensing arrangement if any of this is allowed or capable of happening? Well, if your product requires OneNote then they'll have to own a OneNote license. However they obtain it (I.e. they already have it or they buy it separately) they'll have to ...

you must connect to microsoft exchange at least once
I keep getting this message on outlook 2007 "you must connect to microsoft exchange at least once". What is microsoft exchange? i was able to access my emails yesterday but today i get the afformentioned error message. Also when it prompts me for my password it informs me that it won't be saved on my machine -- stujim Check your profiles in the control panel to see if you configured one for Exchange server. Exchange is Microsoft's mail server software that many businesses and universities use. "stujim" <stujim.4e1f3bd@outlookbanter.com> wrote in messa...

ADO Connection via VBA (Linked Fields)
Is there a simple way to use the Great Plains logged in user's credentials or DSN credientials when creating a VBA ADO connection to the database rather than having to specify the USERNAME and PASSWORD in code. I had rather not code in a UserName and Password if at all possible. My Current Connection String: m_ConnectionString = "PROVIDER=MSDASQL;" & _ "DSN=" GreatPlains";" & _ "UID=jim;PWD=;" PS: I don't want to use DUOS Thanks -- Jim Harkins If you have access to ...

Hide connection string in SQL pass through
Hi, We are using MS access front end to a Oracle back end database. A number of the forms use pass-through queries. We are using a global user name and password to create the pass-throughs so that all users can access the data. However that user name and password is visible in the pass-through. Is there any way to hide login information in the connection string ? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks Thangam ...

Payables Integrations
I have setup a payable integration - following the sample - and set my file up just like the sample file - however, when i integrate vouchers with more than one account distribution - only one distribution line integrates. I am on GP10- any thoughts on this? Andrea, Have you setup the Distribution File properly? It should have the Dist Type, Debit Amount, Credit Amount, Doc Number, Account Number. The distribution should be such that for one document number, there will be a debit as well as credit, so, you land up having the same document number repeated for debit and credit. The ...

connecting bar graphs
I have a bar graph plotting Weighting 100% 90% 70% 20% 10% 9% 1% Grand Total Pipeline 2 21 19 39 4 1 10 96 I would like to centre all the bars (the length of the bar shows the size/amount) so I want to take those bars, centre it and then connect all the ends so that it forms a solid object. Is that possible? I will be using it to show a pipe-like or funnel-like object. thanks Hi ogerriz, Sounds like you may want to look at this; http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/tornadochart.html Ed Ferrero >I have a bar graph plotting > > Weighting > 100% ...

Can I connect SFO using Outlook over HTTP???? CRM 3.0
I have a small bussiness Server 2003 and I am connected to it though Outlook over the web using http from my Laptop at my home office.. Will CRM work using this method or will it only work onsite here in the office.. This would be great for my sales people with laptops too.. Laptop users will connect using VPN and run the outlook client or work offline using the laptop client. You can also configure CRM to work using the web browser over an SSL enabled connection ========================= John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.microsoft.com/businesssolutions/crm/community/micro...

Slow Internet Connection, HELP
Hey Vista Home, I guess it's an Acer Laptop, (don't have the computer in front of me now) My girlfriend has a got a new ISP. Originally she uses a cable to connect to the switch/modem, But now another ISP have installed a new modem/switch in her house. the cable guy left the modem without connecting any cat5 cables to the modem/switch so the computer where offline for a while until I plugged in the cable to the modem... The cable isn't that nessecery as the modem is sending wireless also.... but when using cable connection the trasfer rate (incoming) is 7kb/s, ...

Integration with Solomon?
Hi all... Anyone hear where Microsoft stands on this yet? Or does anyone have any suggestions for the non-C# programmer on how I can get CRM and Solomon to communicate? thanks... Jill Hart jhart@brillianceaudio.removethis.com ...

Initial connection to Outlook SLOW!
When I first open Outlook and enter my username/password it takes approximately 5 minutes to connect and update my Inbox. I leave it running in the taskbar all day and subsequent updates are fine. Furthermore, if I connect from home I do not have this problem. Only when I'm at work. We recently switched ISP's from SBC DSL to T1 through a private ISP. Any thoughts? It's not a huge problem, but I'd like to fix it if it's a simple task. what type of email account do you have? is there a firewall in place? how many people are using the T1? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Ou...

connect bindingSource to text object.
Hello. What is wrong of the following (the text has no data)? : Dim FBndDataTable As DataTable Dim FBndDataSource As BindingSource .... FBndDataSource = New BindingSource FBndDataSource.DataSource = DataTable .... Dim drv As DataRowView Dim dr As DataRow drv = FBndDataSource.AddNew() dr = drv.Row .... ' txtValue is TextBox. txtValue.DataBindings.Add("Text", bs, "query_id") Thanks :) Sorry. I shall try again : What is wrong of the following (the textBox has no data)? : Dim FBndDataTabl...

I'm trying to send an e-mail & an error 0x80042109 connect SMTP
how do I format outlook so that it connects to SMTP Anthony <Anthony@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > how do I format outlook so that it connects to SMTP What version? -- Brian Tillman ...