Insert Acount# in the PO print

Can some one please let me know where I should place this variable:
"PurchaseOrder.Supplier.AccountNumber" in the PO.xml file
I woud like to be able to print the Acount # in the PO
Thank you

0
JM (81)
4/19/2005 10:49:02 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

jm wrote:
> Can some one please let me know where I should place this variable:
> "PurchaseOrder.Supplier.AccountNumber" in the PO.xml file
> I woud like to be able to print the Acount # in the PO
> Thank you

Into receipt header? Open your XML.. and find field date of receipt..
but why you have no AccountNumber into your PO.xml ?

Antonio
0
amazzeo (368)
4/20/2005 5:41:05 AM
Thank you for asking, I really don't know why  but I need to add my customer
#  that my vendors have given in my PO, I have try to do what you told me but
no luck it reads errors.
Could kindly post the small smaple of the code that needs to be insrteded
Thank you
John

"Antonio Mazzeo" wrote:

> jm wrote:
> > Can some one please let me know where I should place this variable:
> > "PurchaseOrder.Supplier.AccountNumber" in the PO.xml file
> > I woud like to be able to print the Acount # in the PO
> > Thank you
> >

> Into receipt header? Open your XML.. and find field date of receipt..
> but why you have no AccountNumber into your PO.xml ?
>
> Antonio

0
JM (81)
4/20/2005 3:13:03 PM
jm wrote:
> Thank you for asking, I really don't know why  but I need to add my customer
> #  that my vendors have given in my PO, I have try to do what you told me but
> no luck it reads errors.
> Could kindly post the small smaple of the code that needs to be insrteded
> Thank you
> John
<TABLE>

       <FONT> "Small" </FONT>
       <PENSTYLE> psSolid </PENSTYLE>
       <HEADERSHADE> vbYellow </HEADERSHADE>
       <BORDER> tbBoxColumns </BORDER>

       <COLUMNHEADER>
          <ALIGNMENT> "^~" </ALIGNMENT>
          <WIDTH> PageWidth * .15 </WIDTH>
          <TEXT> "Date" </TEXT>
       </COLUMNHEADER>

       <COLUMNHEADER>
          <ALIGNMENT> "^~" </ALIGNMENT>
          <WIDTH> PageWidth * .15 </WIDTH>
          <TEXT> "Required Date" </TEXT>
       </COLUMNHEADER>

       <COLUMNHEADER>
          <ALIGNMENT> "^~" </ALIGNMENT>
          <WIDTH> PageWidth * .20 </WIDTH>
          <TEXT> "Requisitioner" </TEXT>
       </COLUMNHEADER>

       <COLUMNHEADER>
          <ALIGNMENT> "^~" </ALIGNMENT>
          <WIDTH> PageWidth * .30 </WIDTH>
          <TEXT> "Supplier #" </TEXT>
       </COLUMNHEADER>

       <COLUMNHEADER>
          <ALIGNMENT> "^~" </ALIGNMENT>
          <WIDTH> PageWidth * .30 </WIDTH>
          <TEXT> "Notes" </TEXT>
       </COLUMNHEADER>

       <ROW> PurchaseOrder.DateCreated "|" PurchaseOrder.DateRequired
"|" PurchaseOrder.Requisitioner "|" PurchaseOrder.Supplier.AccountNumber
"|" PurchaseOrder.Remarks </ROW>

    </TABLE>
0
amazzeo (368)
4/20/2005 3:55:33 PM
Thank you Antonio
I was able to get the Vendor Acount in the PO I just have to adjst the dated
in the Po
some how I lost it. is any way that I can put that Acount # n the top of the
page in

Thank you

"Antonio Mazzeo" wrote:

> jm wrote:
> > Thank you for asking, I really don't know why  but I need to add my customer
> > #  that my vendors have given in my PO, I have try to do what you told me but
> > no luck it reads errors.
> > Could kindly post the small smaple of the code that needs to be insrteded
> > Thank you
> > John
> <TABLE>
>
>        <FONT> "Small" </FONT>
>        <PENSTYLE> psSolid </PENSTYLE>
>        <HEADERSHADE> vbYellow </HEADERSHADE>
>        <BORDER> tbBoxColumns </BORDER>
>
>        <COLUMNHEADER>
>           <ALIGNMENT> "^~" </ALIGNMENT>
>           <WIDTH> PageWidth * .15 </WIDTH>
>           <TEXT> "Date" </TEXT>
>        </COLUMNHEADER>
>
>        <COLUMNHEADER>
>           <ALIGNMENT> "^~" </ALIGNMENT>
>           <WIDTH> PageWidth * .15 </WIDTH>
>           <TEXT> "Required Date" </TEXT>
>        </COLUMNHEADER>
>
>        <COLUMNHEADER>
>           <ALIGNMENT> "^~" </ALIGNMENT>
>           <WIDTH> PageWidth * .20 </WIDTH>
>           <TEXT> "Requisitioner" </TEXT>
>        </COLUMNHEADER>
>
>        <COLUMNHEADER>
>           <ALIGNMENT> "^~" </ALIGNMENT>
>           <WIDTH> PageWidth * .30 </WIDTH>
>           <TEXT> "Supplier #" </TEXT>
>        </COLUMNHEADER>
>
>        <COLUMNHEADER>
>           <ALIGNMENT> "^~" </ALIGNMENT>
>           <WIDTH> PageWidth * .30 </WIDTH>
>           <TEXT> "Notes" </TEXT>
>        </COLUMNHEADER>
>
>        <ROW> PurchaseOrder.DateCreated "|" PurchaseOrder.DateRequired
> "|" PurchaseOrder.Requisitioner "|" PurchaseOrder.Supplier.AccountNumber
> "|" PurchaseOrder.Remarks </ROW>
>
>     </TABLE>

0
JM (81)

Inserting an automatic filename and path in Publisher
Dear Publisher gurus, Is it possible to automatically insert a filename and path in Publisher 2007? If not, can you do it using a macro? Any suggestions (apart from typing it manually) ... Any advice welcomed. Kind regards JD2 I to would like an answer to this question, I've seen some rather off hand comments regarding it's utility.... It would be a useful feature for controlled documents..! "JD2" wrote: > Dear Publisher gurus, > > Is it possible to automatically insert a filename and path in Publisher > 2007? If not, can you do it using a macro? A...

Print cheques
How do I insert a single cheque in portrait and print it out. I cannot find a template to do this ? r1947 wrote: > How do I insert a single cheque in portrait and print it out. I > cannot find a template to do this ? Well not in Outlook, that's for sure. Contact the support function of whatever *accounting* software you are using. Thank you Gordon I will try Access2003 "Gordon" wrote: > r1947 wrote: > > How do I insert a single cheque in portrait and print it out. I > > cannot find a template to do this ? > > Well not in Outlook, that's f...

Print onlt the messge from all mails
does anyone know how to code or any other way to do this Any help would be apprecited ...

Printing through Acrobat Distiller 4
I tried to transform my work into a PDF file using Acrobat Distiller 4. Publisher starts to do the work and then gives me a message like "internal error" and the distiller reports another error and both of these programs flush my work I am editing a newsletter in two spot colors, black and red and would like to print separations, emulsion down Maybe I am missing some option Also, how can I get rid of missing fonts messages for good. I told publisher to substitute them permanently but the messages keep popping I'm sure you can help Any online books or tutorials online you can re...

Printing problem #11
I've used Publisher 2007 to create party invitations...and they look great. But, I'm unable to print them properly. I'm using card stock that is 1/2 sheet size (5-1/2" X 8-1/2"). I've tried make adjustments in page set-up, and printer set-up, but the page continues to print on the same area of the card--tiny margin on top & left side, wider margin on right side and bottom. No matter what numbers I use, the printing area is the same. Had hoped to get these out right away, but I'll need help to determine what is wrong. Does anyone know how to addres...

Insert Rows
Hi, Could somebody help me out on the following or give me a jumpstart on how to realize this I have the following data Name1 Firstname1 Member1 Number Name1 Firstname1 Member2 Number Name1 Firstname1 Member3 Number Name2 Firstname2 Member4 Number Name2 Firstname2 Member1 Number Name3 Firstname 3 Member1 Number Name3 Firstname 3 Member2 Number Name3 Firstname 3 Member3 Number Name3 Firstname 3 Member4 Number Name3 Firstname 3 Member5 Number Name3 Firstname 3 Member6 Number Name3 Firstname 3 Member7 Number Name3 Firstname 3 Member8 Number Name3 Firstname 3 Member9 Number...

Publisher Color Printing problem
My brochure which I have printed many times before now will only print in B/W. It shows in color but not in Priint preview or in actual print. Can anyone help? Thanks Janet Might be a corrupted driver. Go to the manufacturer's web site and see if there is an updated printer driver. If not, uninstall your printer and reinstall It is always better to completely uninstall your printer before reinstalling/installing. Bruce Sanderson's Windows Web How to clean up printer drivers http://members.shaw.ca/bsanders/CleanPrinterDrivers.htm -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.micros...

Excel 2000 SP3 printing issue: text is either rotated (each individual letter) or small or not even there
This is regarding Excel 2000 running on a Windows 2000 Professional system. One of my users is having an issue printing from Excel. The document appears to be quite basic, but when she prints it to a color printer (HP CLJ 5500 PS) the letters in the black text are individually rotated 90 degrees, although the string of characters remains horizontal. This does not affect the text that is colored red, only the black text, strangely not all of it, like there is a heading on the chart, and that is fine, but doesn't appear to be any different than the rest of the text. When she prints to a B...

Insert Items from Yes/No CheckBox into Query
I am trying to figure out how to dynamically insert results from 20 yes/no checkboxes into a Query. I'm pretty sure it will require VBA and some kind of loop will be required, right; For Each. . .Next Should I add some kind of unbound object frame? Is there a good demo of how to do this online somewhere? I googled around for an example this AM, but didn't come up with anything useful. Thanks! Ryan-- -- Ryan--- If this information was helpful, please indicate this by clicking ''Yes''. >>dynamically insert results from 20 yes/no checkboxe...

4 way postcard, right side print problems
I selected the 4 cards per sheet option. the 2 left side cards are perfect, the 2 right side cards cut the far right edge off in print preview and in actual print. I'm using Publisher 2003. thanks, seuss This is a limitation of your printer margins. Determine what your printer margins are and create your postcards, both left and right within that margin if you want them to all look the same. Tutorial: Finding your Maximum Print Area http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/horidiag -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft...

Print Preview
I'm using the built in print preview function in my app. When I try to zoom in on a page the page goes blank. If I zoom out again it's still blank. Any ideas where I should start looking?? Thanks, Neil Neil B wrote: > I'm using the built in print preview function in my app. When I try to zoom > in on a page the page goes blank. If I zoom out again it's still blank. Any > ideas where I should start looking?? I'd say in CMyView::OnPrint(..) Does it also go blank if you just alt-tab from and to the application? I'll bet it does. Then the problem will ...

Mfg components on PO backordered items report
Hi, Sales items received on a order will print on the "Back-ordered items received" report. Is there a similar report for purchased components on a manufacturing order? Third party add-on? Thanks ...

Printing checks in Money 04
I'm having trouble printing wallet checks on partial pages. Money prints fine when printing on a full sheet of 3 checks, but when I need to print on a partial page of 1 or two, the checks need to be inserted sideways and it won't print correctly. Is there any way to make Money to take the sheets top first even with a partial page like Quicken does? I agree fully with your upset that Money not while Quicken can print partial pages of checks without turning them sideways. My printer will not even accept them sideways, so I had to use the method of lying to Microsoft Money. When I ...

Generating PO question
I'd like to use our own rules for generating PO's What I'm looking for - is what fields I can use in GP to achieve this. Little more details. Let's say I have 10 available of Item "A" My logic decides that I need 5 more. What I tried to do is I update field in Item Planning screen and used "Order Point" and "Order Up To Point" In my mind - setting order point to 11 and order up to point to 15 should make system generate PO for qty of 5. It doesn' happens though. I get order for 11.. If I change option - I get order for 15. But I can't ma...

How do I print showing formulae written?
I need to print documents showing the actual formulae written and can't find how to do it! I also need to print documents showing the file location and storage. Save your workbook first (this is gonna mess it up!). Tools|Options|View tab|check Formulas Adjust the column width to what you want. Print the workbook (you may want File|Page Setup|Sheet Tab|check row and column headings) === Depending on the version of excel, you can add the full path to a footer/header (also under File|page setup|header/footer tab|custom header (or custom footer). If you're running xl2k or below, ...

Inserting a file name
I have the following line of code in a macro "FINDER;C:\My Documents\MR02.IQY", Destination:=Range("A1")) Is there a way to have a box come up (with the present file in it) and ask me what file name I would like to find and then have it inserted into the code so I can chenge it if it was neccesary otherwise it would contain the present one if I would just like to update it ? The directory would always be the same, would just like the option to change the file name if needed. Thanks Hi, See GetOpenFilename or GetSaveFilename Methods. HTH --- Orlando Magalh´┐Żes Filho (...

Macro to insert Hard Space (character 160)?
Hello, Is there a very simple macro out there that would let me insert character 160 (the hard space) into the current cell? I am looking for something like this because I want to be able to apply "accountant single" and "accountant double" underlining to a blank cell, and Excel seems to demand that some text be IN the cell before it will underline it. The hard space works perfectly, but it would be nice to be able to automate it. Many thanks for any advice, Edward Mendelson Sub HardSpace() ActiveCell.Value = ActiveCell.Value & Chr(160) End Sub Jerry Edward...

inserting text
I have a sheet that lists the sales tax of different cities. I want to be able to inport the specific rate into a cell on another sheet so that it states Sales Tax (7.0%) Is there any way that I can link the percentage to the other sheet so that I don't have to change it when I change the city in an above cell. Thanks for any help Yes! Check out the VLOOKUP() function in Help. Although it'd be more helpful if you were more specific, how about a vlookup combined with a concatenation. This will take a little setup. For this suggestion you'll have to have the workbook wi...

printing colors in Publisher XP
Everything I print in Publisher lately has had a green tint to it ,however when I am on someone elses user account from my computer it prints fine. I believe because of this that my settings are messed up on my logon to Publisher XP. How do you reset the color settings for the printing on Publisher XP? Please help. Thank You, ncl_1701 This is a printer setting. Compare your settings with another user's in the printer folder. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "ncl_1701" <ncl1701@discussions.microsoft...

error loading columns for printing
i have been using frx 6.5 with sp7 in windows server 2003 for many months now. then i accidentally installed the FRx2003orXPSP2Update.zip. i now cannot open frx so i reinstall it. i successfully opened it without errors but when i generate a report in any output type, the error "error loading columns for printing" and "error setting device context. please reopen drilldown viewer and try again." appears. i need help. thanks, mel ...

inserting pdf files into publisher 2002
When I try to insert pdf files into a publisher 2002 document, I get some wierd message about have an OLE file that needs to be installed. How do I do this. . .anyone? After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message from maximilian <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>... > When I try to insert pdf files into a publisher 2002 > document, I get some wierd message about have an OLE file > that needs to be installed. You need to get a program such as the fulll version of Adobe Acrobat that can export images from PDF files. I believe PhotoShop can do this...

how do I print forms, consecutively numbered?

Macro to print individual pages in a group
My request is due a printer problem, happens that I have to print a report of 52 pages, every time I print them as a group I only got a few pages OK the rest is garbage, I have reinstalled the system and same thing. What I wanted to do was to set up a macro (after I choose all the pages as a group) to print page 1 pf 52, then page 2 of 52, and so on, I can set 32 lines in the macro for this, but I am just wondering if any of you have a shorter way to do this. Thanks Fernando Fernando G, wrote: > My request is due a printer problem, happens that I have to print a > report of 52 page...

Batch printing based on Combo settings
hi - I have a form with 2 combo Boxes, cboA and cboB. The user selects a value from both of these, then clicks a command Button, cmdPrint. This prints a report based on the 2 selections. Typically, cboA has about 6 to 10 rows, and cboB has about 3 to 5 rows. From time to time the users need to print ALL reports, which could mean cycling through the procedure 50 times! I've added a new button, cmdBatchPrint, but I'm having trouble getting its On_Click event code to work. For each value of cboA, I need to print a report based on each value of cboB. I need a way t...

Can't Edit Status of PO Lines
I have a PO on which a few of the lines cannot have their status changed. A Receipt has been created and posted as far as I can tell (there are no unposted batches...the receipt has a batch assigned to it...so I would think that means the batch was posted). For the item on the PO, the Status is "Released". If I attempt to change that to "Received" (or anything else), I get a message saying: "You can't change the status of this line item; it has unposted receipts assigned to it." Does anyone have any idea how to go about correcting this? On ...