Inactive Items #3

I have an inactive item that I had discontinued long time ago.  Now I have
started to sell the item again.  How can I reactivate the item.  It is the
exact item so I don't want to creat new item lookup.
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

HI Hayk,
Yes you can use the same item, because it has pricing and everything no need
to create the new item, just go on this item and make deselect the "item is
inactive" and start selling this item, make sure that "Block the sales of
this item" is also uncheck.

"Hayk Market" wrote:

> I have an inactive item that I had discontinued long time ago.  Now I have
> started to sell the item again.  How can I reactivate the item.  It is the
> exact item so I don't want to creat new item lookup.
0
AkberAlwani (916)
5/17/2007 4:55:01 AM
You may not be able to see the inactive item in the FIND window, so I use a
report, like the Item | Price List report is SOA. Change the default value
for ACTIVE to NO, then use the ILC or description to find the item. Then you
can set it back to active.

Marc

"Hayk Market" <HaykMarket@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have an inactive item that I had discontinued long time ago.  Now I have
> started to sell the item again.  How can I reactivate the item.  It is the
> exact item so I don't want to creat new item lookup.

0
marc_no_spam (194)
5/17/2007 2:57:32 PM
You can use the Inventory Wizard Task 200 to make items active.

Tom
--
Stop fishing for e-mail

"Hayk Market" wrote:

> I have an inactive item that I had discontinued long time ago.  Now I have
> started to sell the item again.  How can I reactivate the item.  It is the
> exact item so I don't want to creat new item lookup.
0
tomg2938 (389)
5/17/2007 4:09:01 PM
If you need a quick way to view inactive items and mark them active or vice
versa, try our DRS Tools add-in for RMS.
This utility works with Store Operations or HeadQuarters (all versions).

DRS Tools 30 day trial:
http://www.digitalretailer.com/files/DRSToolsSetup.zip
Installer password:  dt031207

To view inactive candidates select Maintenance, Mark Inactive, press F5 to
view all.
To view inactive items, enable the Inactive Only checkbox.
If you'd like us to add other wizards and maintenance tools, please make a
suggestion at: http://www.digitalretailer.com/suggestion

Thanks.

Greg
Digital Retail Solutions
www.digitalretailer.com/RMSaddins
"Save a million keystrokes."

"Hayk Market" <HaykMarket@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have an inactive item that I had discontinued long time ago.  Now I have
> started to sell the item again.  How can I reactivate the item.  It is the
> exact item so I don't want to creat new item lookup.

0
support7094 (156)
5/17/2007 7:33:46 PM
This last solution was very simple.  I don't know how I missed it.  Thank you
very much.

"Terrible Tom" wrote:

> You can use the Inventory Wizard Task 200 to make items active.
>
> Tom
> --
> Stop fishing for e-mail
>

> "Hayk Market" wrote:
>
> > I have an inactive item that I had discontinued long time ago.  Now I have
> > started to sell the item again.  How can I reactivate the item.  It is the
> > exact item so I don't want to creat new item lookup.

WLAN and IAS event error 3
I'm new to the company and it looks like the former IT manager was trying to push WLAN with IAS and CA. However, the DC is throwing the below error and Reason-Code = 3 has been impossible to find in any forum. Has anyone seen this error before. Event Type: Error Event Source: IAS Event Category: None Event ID: 3 Date: 1/13/2010 Time: 4:26:54 PM User: N/A Computer: Lab-1 Description: Access request for user test@test.net was discarded. Fully-Qualified-User-Name = <undetermined> NAS-IP-Address = x.x.x.x NAS-Identifier = hello Called-Station-Identifier = Ca...

Direct Email in CRM 3.0
Hi all, we've just upgraded MS CRM3.0 from 1.2. I can't find how to send Direct email to list of contacts. Though the feature seems to work exactly like in 1.2 (with the "Direct Email" button, then select the email template, etc.), the emails don't go. The email router is ok, because if we send an individual email to one contact, everything is ok. Any suggestion? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Hi- Did you verify that the CRM Bulk Email Service is running on your server? The service is not started by default. -Nathan -- Nathan Trueblood VP Client Services D...

what is the use of this #3
hi iam chinnu i now that what is the aim of the community ...

Archive sent items ONLY in OL 2003
I'm trying to setup some ssystems to archive sent items only, but when I turn it on for that folder, it turns on the default setting (which wants to delete things older than 2 months from any folder set to defaulot) then I have to go to every other folder and set the archive policy to "OFF" to avoid any other mail from being archived. Is there no way to set archival on one folder without setting it system wide?!?!?!? ...

Calculated items/fields in pivot table
Dear all, I am new to excel pivot table and I would like to ask you all a question regarding the calculated items/fields in pivot table. I am making a pivot table whose data source is shown below: Team Salesperson Amount Sold Price each Team Person Amount Sold Price each Paper A 50 35 Paper D 60 25 Pen D 500 4 Desk C 20 400 Desk A 10 700 Pen B 700 3.5 Clip B 500 2.5 Clip C 600 2 Desk B 15 600 I am thinking if it is a way to add a field in the pivot table which can show the total sale of each Team. For e...

Automatically Moving Message in Sent Items Folder
If I add an additional mailbox to my Outlook profile and then send a message using that additional mailbox in the From: line, the message is still put in my primary mailbox sent items folder and not the additional mailbox sent items folder. Does anyone know how to make it so that the message is put in the sent items folder of the mailbox that is selected in the From: line of the message? The only way that I know it works is to obviously sign in to that mailbox directly and send the message and not use the additional mailbox feature. Thanks. Bruce You could always create a rul...

Certification #3
Hi All, I am planning to do certification in Modifier and VBA (MB3-461). Is there any free practice exams sites to take exams. Please suggest.... thanks! Regards, Karthick.J ...

exchange 2003 version 6.5 build 6944.4 = exchange 2003 service pack 3?
everything I read tells me to go to the exchange system manager, scroll down to administrative groups, right click on the server in question, and I should see what service pack of exchange I am on. for my exchange 2003 server it does not say service pack, it does say version 6.5 (build 6944.4) does that mean I have the latest service pack for exchange? the old 2000 exchange server does actually say service pack 3, it says version 6.0 (build 629.4: service pack 3) if I check for updates for the 2003 exchange server there is one update for exchange I am prompted to download, but no ser...

Items report shows negative -1 in Available quantity field
When I run the Items (all) report by clicking the "Items" button and sort the Available Qty. field on the report, I am finding -1 items in the Available Qty. field even though we are out of these items. When I drill into the properties of the item, and go to the Inventory tab, and look at the committed field, I find that RMS has a 1 in the field and a -1 in the Available field, yet On_hand has a zero. I would like to be able to zero out the Committed and the Available fields to zero, but would also like to know how this occured to begin with? We think that we may have had a...

Need to be able to view BOMs for buy items
We have subassemblies that we have designed which go into our primary finished good. We don't make them as they involve processes which we cannot perform in-house. We do own the subassembly and as such need to keep drawings and specs for the subassembly. The easiest way to track the setup of the subassembly is to maintain a BOM. However it is important that the item be treated as a buy item for production purposes. The costs need to reflect the costs we must pay to the vendor for production. As such I had previously defined this item as a Make item so that I could enter the BOM. Now...

Recording budget item expenses
I set up a monthly budget. Now I want to enter expenses in various items such as groceries or gifts, etc to show my actual expenses for each category, allowing me to keep track of when I am getting close to my budgeted amount for that item. But I can't figure out how to do this. I'm sure the process is simple, but I am presently stumped. You enter transactions in a Money Account register just like in a check register. When you do this, you can categorize the expenses. These categories track back to the budget categories. Have you entered any transactions? Created any accounts? ...

Need sberet.msi file after installing SP-3.
After downloading SP-3 for Microsoft Office 2002, when installing updates to Xcel a message asking me to insert my MS office Small buisness disc because iy can't find a sberet,msi file. My Dell PC came already loaded wiht the SBE and I have no discs. Word, Powerpoint & Publisher updated fine. Why not Xcel. What do I do now. Don't tell me to call Dell a/c they do not supply discs on older versions. ...

Column Headings #3
My column headings have numbers instead of letters. Does anyone know how to change this? Go to Tools, Options, then go to the General Tab. You will see an R1C1 reference style. The box next to it (on your's) is probably checked. Click on it to remove. Chuck >-----Original Message----- >My column headings have numbers instead of letters. Does >anyone know how to change this? >. > ...

Item being recognized in multiple accounts
hello, I was wondering if someone can point me in the right direction with this requirement. We are currently looking to implement a new Chart of Accounts in GP and one of the requirements is that an item can be recognized against multiple accounts depending on some parameters (departments, function) of how it's sold. In our current configuration all of our items just hit one account. To support this I see two approaches ... either we dynamically construct the account the item has to hit on input and override the accounts in the transaction or we have multiple versions of the sam...

Meeting Item Cannot Be Opened on Outlook 8.04 Client
We are running Outlook 97 (with Office 97 service pack SR2B) on Windows 2000 machines with Exchange 5.5 on the server. We have the problem listed in: Microsoft Knowledge Base Article - 228509 It says there is a fix, but I need to contact Microsoft to get it. Any one have any suggestions on how I can get this problem fixed without having to pay for support? Thanks, Rich Kitchen Network Administrator Universaltube Inc. If they tell you to contact Microsoft, CONTACT Microsoft. If it is a hotfix that is required for a specific problem that they have identified, there is no charge. J...

Conditional Format #3
Hi all, Can someone help me with this conditional format problem? I am trying to express the following: If the number in cell B3 can be found in the range J1:O1, then the condition is true. The number in B3 is constant (35), the values in range J1:O1 change weekly. Many thanks George Gee Use formula is and =COUNTIF(J1:O1,B3)>0 -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "George Gee" <george.nomaps@ntlworld.xom> wrote in message news:e4uSSHSFFHA.3120@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Hi all, > > Can someone help me with this conditional format problem? > > I am trying to ex...

This is a tricky one #3
Sure, here's what I'm looking at, although I'm not sure exactly how this will turn up on the post: Item # Style Size Colour C001 V-neck Large White on Black Current in-stock quantity: 5 PSO teams quantity: 0 Item # Style Size Colour C002 Current in-stock quantity: 0 PSO teams quantity: 0 Item # Style Size Colour C003 Current in-stock quantity: 0 PSO teams quantity: 0 The item # is the only value that changes between these tables. I'm hoping to automatically update the "Current in-stock quantity" on another sheet for each i...

CRM 3.0
I am trying to use the Cases section of the CRM and have a couple of "how do you do it" questions. In general and prior to using the MSCRM, when our customers call for support our receptionist takes the call and sends out a emal to a distribution list which has all our techs in it which they receive on their BlackBerry's. From there, one of them will take the issue. I'd like to use the same process (or a better one if someone wants to recommend something) for the cases section of the CRM it do the same thing. So, How do other people who use the CRM Case section h...

Stock Count Schedule
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0068_01C9AC8D.3DC38600 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Under Inventory >Stock Count Schedule> Stock Count Mass Add, there is a = check box if you want to include or exclue the zero on hand items. Un-Checking that Box to exclude the ZERO does not work. does any one = know if it is bux or how to fix/resolve this issue Regards, ------=_NextPart_000_0068_01C9AC8D.3DC38600 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encodin...

statistics #3
I have statisticals issues and need help ASAP - I need help doing problems long hand also Greatful IF you would like to post what problems you are encountering, what help you require, then the forum users may be able to help. please supply specifics Paul >-----Original Message----- >I have statisticals issues and need help ASAP - I need help doing problems long hand also. > > >Greatful >. > ...

how can I list items in a column with totals?
how can I list items in a column with totals? I have a column containing a list of multiple (text) items. I'd like to have a summary, so that I have a list of the items together with the totals of how many times the item appeared. I guess this must be simple, but don't know how to go about it. Cheers Hello Andy Have a look at Data, Sub-Totals HTH Cordially Pascal "andy" <andy@discussions.microsoft.com> a �crit dans le message de news: 025BFDCE-0F77-49D3-8A4F-8AFADF4CAAF1@microsoft.com... > how can I list items in a column with totals? > > I have a col...

CRM 3.0 Client Install Error
Trying to install the desktop version of the CRM 3.0 Outlook Client. It fails saying it cannot find the log file. Any solutions? No one else had this problem during installation. Ken ...

transfer emails from my Mac ( mail stamp figure ) to my computer Microsoft Outlook #3
How can I transfer my emails. ...

.NET 3.5 Runtime / broken after MS Updates / install failures
We are supporting a number of clients who are running our .NET 3.5 app. Recently we have seen several machines where the 3.5 Runtime just "stopped" working. It seems like, in each case, some kind of MS Windows update was installed (we're not sure). Once the runtime stops working, attempts to reinstall it fail - I think always with a dependency failure that .NET 2.0 isn't installed. Is anyone out there seeing this same problem? (We are on machine #3 with this same problem, all in different locations). Thanks in advance. Sam > 3.5 Runtime just "...

MFC Extension DLL #3
Hi, I have a dll, which i want to display a dialog. so i go: DlgClass dlg; dlg.DoModal(); However it always crashes on the DoModal() line. DlgClass hWnd = 0x0000000 And it crashes at HINSTANCE hInst = AfxGetResourceHandle(); with the DoModal() call. Any ideas? On Sep 24, 11:16 am, hamishd <Hamish.D...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi, I have a dll, which i want to display a dialog. > > so i go: > DlgClass dlg; > dlg.DoModal(); > > However it always crashes on the DoModal() line. > DlgClass hWnd = 0x0000000 > And it crashes at HINSTANCE hInst = AfxGetResourceH...