icverify #2

Does icverify work with rms, if so can anyone guide me how to set it up?
0
TJW (95)
3/25/2009 7:19:06 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

AKA ICTERIFFY dont do it get TPI

--
Maurice Gordon
Maurice@americanretailsupply.com

"TJW" <TJW@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Does icverify work with rms, if so can anyone guide me how to set it up?

0
maurice1766 (189)
3/25/2009 7:55:33 PM
On Mar 25, 12:55=A0pm, "Maurice @ ARS"
<maur...@americanretailsupply.com> wrote:
> AKA ICTERIFFY dont do it get TPI
>
> --
> Maurice Gordon
> Maur...@americanretailsupply.com
> Sales/Support
> 1-800-426-5708 XT 1307
>
> "TJW" <T...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> > Does icverify work with rms, if so can anyone guide me how to set it up=
?

AGREED!!!

Also treat PC (double)Charge like the plague.
0
seo (1)

How do this happen? 2 Personal FIles!
Hi, All of a sudden, I have 2 Personal Folders!!!! They seem identical, and I cannot get rid of one or the other. * The only thing recently changed is the installation of XP SP-2. * All previous XP-Pro updates have been installed * Running Outlook 2000, and all updates are installed (never had any problems with these...they were installed "long ago." Thank you for your help! "Howie" Post your mail support mode of Outlook 2000. Line 2 of Help | About if you don't know. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "stuff" <Howie@*S*P*A*M*AetosCentric.COM...

Need Help #2
I have recently fallin' on hard economic times, I would really like you all to send me donations so I may purchase the new Office 2003 Professional Suite next month. Please send funds to Excel Guru P.O. Box 321 Grosse Pointe, MI Thank you. What's the zip code there? >-----Original Message----- >I have recently fallin' on hard economic times, I would >really like you all to send me donations so I may >purchase the new Office 2003 Professional Suite next >month. Please send funds to > Excel Guru > ...

Help Creating A Formula #2
I need to make a formula for alook up. The first spreadsheet i inventory, the second one is pg 103 strapping. I want to enter the fee and inches for pg 103 on the inventory and have it look up the feet an inches on strapping chart and enter the appropriate gallons in column Attachment filename: p & g 101 strapping.zip Download attachment: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=50210 -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

Getting rid of #DIV/0! #2
Does anybody know a quick way of getting rid of the error message #DIV/0!. Like a way to change it into just 0 or something? Thanks Erin Here are some typical ways.... For values in A1 and B1 Different ways depending on your anticipated values.... C1: =IF(B1<>0,A1/B1,0) OR C1: =IF(N(B1)<>0,A1/B1,0) OR C1: =IF(ISERROR(A1/B1),0,A1/B1) Is that something you can work with? *********** Regards, Ron XL2002, WinXP "erin" wrote: > Does anybody know a quick way of getting rid of the error message > #DIV/0!. Like a way to change it into just 0 or something? Than...

OWA Authentication #2
I installed a new server on site running SBS2003 approx 3 weeks ago. It had been running without any problems so far. Sometime during the night an error occured regarding a file called "owaauth.dll". This file stopped the W3SVC service from loading correctly. I restored the file from a previous backup and it resolved the problem I had with the "Default Web Site". I gained all this information from the Event Viewer. I restarted the server and checked the event viewer again and it did not flag any problems in the Application log. However, when I try to use OWA inter...

Lead conversion #2
We get hundreds of leads from trade shows and filter them by region. Some regions we are not interested in and wish to disqualify them in bulk. How to do this? -- Ashley Langston CRM Manager On Jun 3, 3:48=A0pm, Ashley Langston <AshleyLangs...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > We get hundreds of leads from trade shows and filter them by region. =A0S= ome > regions we are not interested in and wish to disqualify them in bulk. =A0= How to > do this? > -- > Ashley Langston > CRM Manager Here's an article from Microsoft about bulk adding leads to marketing list...

Excel and Word #2
I converted a class schedule from Word to Excel in order to better work with formulas since I am terrible with math. My concern now is that I will want to email it back to volunteers for review. Can I just copy it into Word and will they be able to view it or will they have to have Excel? Thanks for information. Susan Hello Susan, A copy/paste command will create a Word table in Word from Excel. you could also do the following: Insert, object, From file, browse to the Excel file, Insert. With this method you can check "link" and from now on everytime you change something...

Recipient update service #2
In ESM --> Recepients --> Recepient Update Service --> Property --> General Tab: There is a filed Windows Domain Controller, If I have two DC (one is GC and another one is not), which DC is the best to choose, GC one? or the other one Thanks Patric "Patrick" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > >In ESM --> Recepients --> Recepient Update Service --> Property --> General Tab: There is a filed Windows Domain Controller, If I have two DC (one is GC and another one is not), which DC is the best to choose, GC one? or the other one? >...

Comparing Values In 2 Columns
Hi, i have 2 list of students names both of which are not up to date with each other and because of this one list has more students than the other. I want to search for students names and see if there is a match, if a match is found i need to copy the email address and paste it into the cell by the other name in the other list. See Below My spreadsheet has columns titled, (A)Display Name, (B)Display Email, (C)Sims Name and (D)Sims Email. I basically want to write a script that takes each individual display name in column A and searches in column C for an identical match, if a match is found i...

CRM 1.2
I am going to move the CRM SQL databases to a new server. We will also be moving Great Plains off the CRM server and on to the new SQL server. We are bouncing around the idea of naming the new SQL server to the name that the current CRM server uses and renaming the current CRM server. The thinking here is that we won't have to touch the Great Plains clients. What kinds of issues can I expect in this scenario? I believe that CRM "might" make us of the SID in which case I would need to use SysPrep to create the new one? I wouldn't think that this is that unusal of a proje...

Pin Pad #2
Is there any USB pin pad avaiable for RMS2.0 I cant ad serial because I dont extra serial port . -- Thank You Harjit SherGill /DBA Altaville Market 324 South Main st po box 370 Altaville CA 95221 Tel : 209-729-1403 vendaliajat@yahoo.com Please see the older post which should have an answer for you... http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.pos/browse_thread/thread/a8c3c7ceca69dca6/5deba135476caebf On Aug 21, 8:48 pm, "Gill" <g...@goldrush.com> wrote: > Is there any USB pin pad avaiable for RMS2.0 > I cant ad serial because I dont extra serial port . > &...

Can this be done? #2
i have a list of about 10000 products that I'm trying to make a repor on, They are in excel and can easily be cut and pasted to a ne location, I am using crystal reports for the report and the repor requires me to take these products and list them in a way that th formula can work. as of now the products are listed in excel in a single row such as product1 product2 product3 etc etc for my formula to work i need it listed EXACTLY as is "product1","product2","product3" etc Is there any way I can automate this process, this is a very tediou job that ca...

thread #2
when I use a thread in C++ I generally do this : DWORD dwThreadId = 0; m_hRecordThread = ::CreateThread(0,0,RecordingThread, (LPVOID)this,0,&dwThreadId); DWORD WINAPI CEnrollBioDlg::RecordingThread(LPVOID lpArg) { CEnrollBioDlg* pThis = reinterpret_cast<CEnrollBioDlg*>(lpArg); return pThis->RecordingThread(); } DWORD CEnrollBioDlg::RecordingThread(void) { blabla ........ return 0; // THREAD returns } What I am wondering is when the thread returns does it still exist and in this case do i need to explicitly call a function to terminate it or is ok like this. And if I need t...

How to budget for abnormal expense? #2
I don't use Money's budgeting feature. Instead, I run two reports named Needs and Wants. I have a good idea of what those monthly totals should always be and I stay pretty close to them. When I have expenses that break the monthly budget, such as income tax return services, car repair, or something I know will occur during that time period, how do I make it part of the budget when it skews the monthly reports? I would categorize these services in my report as a Need. If that report's totals are usually around $2000/mo and I have 2 or 3 months through out the year that the tota...

Open Level 2 files
In Outlook 2002, is there anyway to to open level 2 files from outlook? It is a real PITA to save it, find it, then open it. Thanks. ************************************************ Flip the words on the domain name to send email. ************************************************ http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/esecup/getexe.htm should help you out. AFAIK, no, but reading this page might help. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer: Curt Bates <crbates@footbig.com> aske...

Publisher Calendar #2
I have set up a calendar for 2004. I am trying to type the same information into each day of the calendar year. How can I do that without typing or using paste and going through each day of the calendar year and pasting the information day by day. ...

Comparing records in 2 databases
I need to update an access database each day, with stock and price info, and then update it online. Is there a way to compare the before and after tables, and make a new table with only the changed records (only the changed fields!) plus the primary key? OR, does anyone know of a fairly inexpensive program that will do this? For Access 2k. Thanks! Tracking date record was created or updated, SQL Syntax --- It is a good idea to add these 2 fields to all your tables (except lookups). Let them be the last 2 fields. DateCreated, date, DefaultValue = Now() DateModified, date � set on...

lost send button #2
I`m using outlook 2000 and have lost my send button Does anyone know how to get it back If you RIGHT CLICK on the tool bar and click CUSTOMIZE... then find the SEND button (I think it is under ACTIONS)... Drag that button to the Tool bar where you want it. Jonathan "Claudette" <claudetteboisvert@csno.ab.ca> wrote in message news:0f1f01c3c007$29e69ff0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > I`m using outlook 2000 and have lost my send button > Does anyone know how to get it back ...

Database using Access 2.0
Our church purchased Church Windows software. When we asked if we could import our members from our existing database Greentree CDMS they said we couldn't because CW is an Access 2.0 database and we don't have that software. What would be the benefit of still using Access 2.0 for software development? Thanks, Linda Hi Linda I doubt there are many new programs being written in Access 2. It was a great piece of software, and many databases were writing using it. I don't know Church Windows, but I am guessing that it was written back in the Access 2 days (around 1994), ...

Connection Schedule #2
We have all of our store computers setup on connection schedules. One of them is not connecting automatically and we have request a data upload to get the information off the server. Does anyone know why it would not be connecting and how we can fix the problem? There are a lot of reasons that would cause a store connection to fail - Here is where I would start: 1) Is the connection schedule defined in HQ Mgr?: HQ Mgr> Admin> Stores> Locate/Highlight store> Properties> Connection Schedule - is schedule according to your connection map? 2) Make sure stores connections are...

Problem with Outlook sending attachments endlessly #2
One of my PCs is having a problem sending attachments through Outloo XP. When sending attachments of even moderate size (~750kb), th attachment is sent and then queued again and then sent and then .... Outlook endlessly sends the attachment, flooding my poor recipients. I have tried two completely different SMTP servers with the sam result. The odd thing is that my other PC, also with Outlook X installed, has no problems sending attachments. Any ideas on this one? After queuing an email with an attachment thi morning, I came back from lunch and found that it had sent the sam email 78 tim...

Display Screen 1/2 Grid; 1/2 VBE (or at least Code Window)
Is there a way (button, command, etc) to be able to view (quickly, and side by side) a my worksheet (only 1 workbook is open say) and my code window? If you just want to look at macros do a cltr+' (key to left of 1). John North Yorkshire UK "Jim May" <jmay@cox.net> wrote in message news:Fqb7d.10064$0j.2648@lakeread07... > Is there a way (button, command, etc) to be able to view (quickly, and > side > by side) > a my worksheet (only 1 workbook is open say) and my code window? > > Jim With Excel workbook open to the sheet of your choice and VBE o...

2 different domains/1 exchange server
Hi. I'm currently running E2k03 SP1 as my mail server in our network. Recently another company move in our building (same owner) and both company are sharing network infrastructure. Each company has a different AD domains and this domains are not related in any ways (trust relationship). Is there any way that I can provide mail services to the new neighbors without trusting the domains or using pop3? -- Elvyn Gutierrez Pellerano & Herrera MIS/Lan Manager ...

Crystal Reports 9.2.3 and CRM
Hi, I'd like to know if CRM does work fine with the Crystal Reports Pro Version 9.2.3. I know the recommanded version is 9.2.2 but was just wondering if somebody successfully worked with 9.2.3/CRM Thanks Eric I have used a version line 9.2.4 so I would assume yes it will work. Only way to be sure is to try it. -- John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.mscrmfaq.us "Eric" <NOSPAMerich742001@yahoo.fr> wrote in message news:%23GB4wV9SFHA.1040@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > I'd like to know if CRM does work fine with the Crystal Reports Pro Ve...

Thai collation in SQL for MS CRM 1.2
A number of our Partners have been requesting for double-byte characters such as Chinese, Japanese and Thai languages to be recognized by MS CRM 1.2. Most of their clients have this included in their business requirement. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane....