i need a report that shows Pay Outs

I know this probably already exists, but i can't find it.  How do i get a
report that shows $ paid out from the Drawer.  We use the F10 Function - and
fill out all the info.  But i never see it again.

i need this info. how do i get it?

Thanks

pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Thanks alot Jeff.

Do you know is there anyway to get this info Quickbooks with the rest of the
daily batch??

Jessica

"Jeff" wrote:

> Jessica,
>
> None available in CustomerSource.  I've attached one called Drop or Payout
> List.
>
> Copy it into the \Program Files\Microsoft Retail...\Store Ops\Reports
> folder.
>
> Look for it in the Custom section on your Reports menu choice.
>
> You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup reader to
> see and download the file attachment.  If you are not using a reader, follow
> under the M$ Retail Management System on the right.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/75bgz
> --
> *
> "Jessica at GreenCoast" <JessicaatGreenCoast@discussions.microsoft.com>
> wrote in message news:CEECEE41-B3D6-4BFF-90B7-10124F808CFA@microsoft.com...
> I know this probably already exists, but i can't find it.  How do i get a
> report that shows $ paid out from the Drawer.  We use the F10 Function - and
> fill out all the info.  But i never see it again.
>
> i need this info. how do i get it?
>
> Thanks

Jessica,

It should be posting.  I have a Tender Dropped and a Tender Paid Out on my
list of GL accounts.  Have you assigned a QB Debit or Credit account #s to
it?

SO Manager | Journal | Assign GL Accounts | after the Tax Collected Total
line

--
*

"Jeff" wrote:

> Jessica,
>
> None available in CustomerSource.  I've attached one called Drop or Payout
> List.
>
> Copy it into the \Program Files\Microsoft Retail...\Store Ops\Reports
> folder.
>
> Look for it in the Custom section on your Reports menu choice.
>
> You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup reader
> see and download the file attachment.  If you are not using a reader,
> follow
> under the M$ Retail Management System on the right.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/75bgz
> --
> *
> "Jessica at GreenCoast" <JessicaatGreenCoast@discussions.microsoft.com>
> wrote in message
> I know this probably already exists, but i can't find it.  How do i get a
> report that shows $ paid out from the Drawer.  We use the F10 Function -
> and
> fill out all the info.  But i never see it again.
>
> i need this info. how do i get it?
>
> Thanks

0
spam3944 (2163)
12/6/2005 9:40:53 PM
How do I get a copy of a Pay Outs Report.

Thanks

"Jessica at GreenCoast" wrote:

> I know this probably already exists, but i can't find it.  How do i get a
> report that shows $ paid out from the Drawer.  We use the F10 Function - and
> fill out all the info.  But i never see it again.
>
> i need this info. how do i get it?
>
> Thanks

I posted one here about a month ago, try Search.

--
=

"fabiano" <fabianocsports@print.ca(donotspam)> wrote in message
> How do I get a copy of a Pay Outs Report.
>
> Thanks
>
> "Jessica at GreenCoast" wrote:
>
>> I know this probably already exists, but i can't find it.  How do i get a
>> report that shows $ paid out from the Drawer.  We use the F10 Function -
>> and
>> fill out all the info.  But i never see it again.
>>
>> i need this info. how do i get it?
>>
>> Thanks

0
spam3944 (2163)
1/20/2006 10:14:40 AM
In OE | Tools | Get Next 1000 Headers until you get them all (there are 2365
headers currently) | then find the message | open it and download the
report.

--
=

"Raffaele & Lula Fabiano" <rlfabiano@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I did the search before but I can not find the attatchment report file in
>the newsgroup.
>
> It said that you need outlook express to get the file.
>
> I have outlook express connected to my msnews but it only downloaded the
> current month.
>

> "Jeff" <spam@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>I posted one here about a month ago, try Search.
>>
>> --
>> =
>>
>> "fabiano" <fabianocsports@print.ca(donotspam)> wrote in message
>>> How do I get a copy of a Pay Outs Report.
>>>
>>> Thanks

0
spam3944 (2163)
1/20/2006 1:20:26 PM
I did the search before but I can not find the attatchment report file in
the newsgroup.

It said that you need outlook express to get the file.

I have outlook express connected to my msnews but it only downloaded the
current month.

"Jeff" <spam@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I posted one here about a month ago, try Search.
>
> --
> =
>
> "fabiano" <fabianocsports@print.ca(donotspam)> wrote in message
>> How do I get a copy of a Pay Outs Report.
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> "Jessica at GreenCoast" wrote:
>>
>>> I know this probably already exists, but i can't find it.  How do i get
>>> report that shows $ paid out from the Drawer.  We use the F10 Function -
>>> and
>>> fill out all the info.  But i never see it again.
>>>
>>> i need this info. how do i get it?
>>>
>>> Thanks

0
rlfabiano (10)
1/20/2006 3:58:39 PM
i folllowed all that you wrote to fabiano but outlook express downloaded only
up to 12/14/2005  and your attatchment was done 12/2/2005
please help
jf

"Jeff" wrote:

> In OE | Tools | Get Next 1000 Headers until you get them all (there are 2365
> headers currently) | then find the message | open it and download the
> report.
>
> --
> =
>
> "Raffaele & Lula Fabiano" <rlfabiano@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> >I did the search before but I can not find the attatchment report file in
> >the newsgroup.
> >
> > It said that you need outlook express to get the file.
> >
> > I have outlook express connected to my msnews but it only downloaded the
> > current month.
> >

> > "Jeff" <spam@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> >>I posted one here about a month ago, try Search.
> >>
> >> --
> >> =
> >>
> >> "fabiano" <fabianocsports@print.ca(donotspam)> wrote in message

0
Jack4963 (284)
2/12/2006 8:47:26 PM
i can only download to Outlook Express posts after 12/15 2005 and your post
was done 12/2/2005

"Jeff" wrote:

> jf,
>
> Copy it into the \Program Files\Microsoft Retail...\Store Ops\Reports
> folder.
>
> Look for it in the Custom section on your Reports menu choice.
>
> You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup reader to
> see and download the file attachment.  If you are not using a reader, follow
> under the M$ Retail Management System on the right.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/75bgz
>
> --
> *
> "jack" <jack@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> i folllowed all that you wrote to fabiano but outlook express downloaded
> only
> up to 12/14/2005  and your attatchment was done 12/2/2005
> please help
> jf
>
> "Jeff" wrote:
>
> > In OE | Tools | Get Next 1000 Headers until you get them all (there are
> > 2365
> > headers currently) | then find the message | open it and download the
> > report.
> >
> > --
> > =
> >
> > "Raffaele & Lula Fabiano" <rlfabiano@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > >I did the search before but I can not find the attatchment report file in
> > >the newsgroup.
> > >
> > > It said that you need outlook express to get the file.
> > >
> > > I have outlook express connected to my msnews but it only downloaded the
> > > current month.
> > >

> > > "Jeff" <spam@hotmail.com> wrote in message

0
Jack4963 (284)
2/13/2006 4:37:23 PM
The file is attached to the last message  (2/13/2006)

Glenn Adams
Tiber Creek Consulting
http://www.tibercreek.com
glenn@tibercreek.com

>i can only download to Outlook Express posts after 12/15 2005 and your post
> was done 12/2/2005
>> please help
>> jf
>

> "Jeff" wrote:
>
>> jf,
>>
>> Copy it into the \Program Files\Microsoft Retail...\Store Ops\Reports
>> folder.
>>
>> Look for it in the Custom section on your Reports menu choice.
>>
>> You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup reader
>> see and download the file attachment.  If you are not using a reader,
>> follow
>> the link below to setup Outlook Express.  Click on "Open with newsreader"
>> under the M$ Retail Management System on the right.
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/75bgz
>>
>> --
>> *
>> "jack" <jack@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> i folllowed all that you wrote to fabiano but outlook express downloaded
>> only
>> up to 12/14/2005  and your attatchment was done 12/2/2005
>> please help
>> jf
>>
>> "Jeff" wrote:
>>
>> > In OE | Tools | Get Next 1000 Headers until you get them all (there are
>> > 2365
>> > headers currently) | then find the message | open it and download the
>> > report.
>> >
>> > --
>> > =
>> >
>> > "Raffaele & Lula Fabiano" <rlfabiano@hotmail.com> wrote in message

0
glenn9672 (1267)
2/13/2006 5:53:49 PM
thank you it worked
jf

"Glenn Adams [MVP - Retail Mgmt]" wrote:

> The file is attached to the last message  (2/13/2006)

> Glenn Adams
> Tiber Creek Consulting
> http://www.tibercreek.com
> glenn@tibercreek.com
> newsgroup so that all can share the information
>
> "jack" <jack@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >i can only download to Outlook Express posts after 12/15 2005 and your post
> > was done 12/2/2005
> >> please help
> >> jf
> >

> > "Jeff" wrote:
> >
> >> jf,
> >>
> >> Copy it into the \Program Files\Microsoft Retail...\Store Ops\Reports
> >> folder.
> >>
> >> Look for it in the Custom section on your Reports menu choice.
> >>
> >> You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup reader
> >> see and download the file attachment.  If you are not using a reader,
> >> follow
> >> the link below to setup Outlook Express.  Click on "Open with newsreader"
> >> under the M$ Retail Management System on the right.
> >>
> >> http://tinyurl.com/75bgz
> >>
> >> --
> >> *
> >> "jack" <jack@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >> i folllowed all that you wrote to fabiano but outlook express downloaded
> >> only
> >> up to 12/14/2005  and your attatchment was done 12/2/2005
> >> please help
> >> jf

0
Jack4963 (284)
2/13/2006 9:15:06 PM
bump

"Jeff" wrote:

> Jessica,
>
> None available in CustomerSource.  I've attached one called Drop or Payout
> List.
>
> Copy it into the \Program Files\Microsoft Retail...\Store Ops\Reports
> folder.
>
> Look for it in the Custom section on your Reports menu choice.
>
> You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup reader to
> see and download the file attachment.  If you are not using a reader, follow
> under the M$ Retail Management System on the right.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/75bgz
> --
> *
> "Jessica at GreenCoast" <JessicaatGreenCoast@discussions.microsoft.com>
> wrote in message news:CEECEE41-B3D6-4BFF-90B7-10124F808CFA@microsoft.com...
> I know this probably already exists, but i can't find it.  How do i get a
> report that shows $ paid out from the Drawer.  We use the F10 Function - and
> fill out all the info.  But i never see it again.
>
> i need this info. how do i get it?
>
> Thanks

0
David4882 (672)
3/7/2006 12:44:27 AM
Can you repost this so I can get the download using OE?

thanks

"Jeff" wrote:

> Jessica,
>
> None available in CustomerSource.  I've attached one called Drop or Payout
> List.
>
> Copy it into the \Program Files\Microsoft Retail...\Store Ops\Reports
> folder.
>
> Look for it in the Custom section on your Reports menu choice.
>
> You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup reader to
> see and download the file attachment.  If you are not using a reader, follow
> under the M$ Retail Management System on the right.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/75bgz
> --
> *
> "Jessica at GreenCoast" <JessicaatGreenCoast@discussions.microsoft.com>
> wrote in message news:CEECEE41-B3D6-4BFF-90B7-10124F808CFA@microsoft.com...
> I know this probably already exists, but i can't find it.  How do i get a
> report that shows $ paid out from the Drawer.  We use the F10 Function - and
> fill out all the info.  But i never see it again.
>
> i need this info. how do i get it?
>
> Thanks

0
David4882 (672)
3/7/2006 12:46:26 AM
sorry but where is the attachment for payout report

"Jeff" wrote:

> Jessica,
>
> None available in CustomerSource.  I've attached one called Drop or Payout
> List.
>
> Copy it into the \Program Files\Microsoft Retail...\Store Ops\Reports
> folder.
>
> Look for it in the Custom section on your Reports menu choice.
>
> You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup reader to
> see and download the file attachment.  If you are not using a reader, follow
> under the M$ Retail Management System on the right.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/75bgz
> --
> *
> "Jessica at GreenCoast" <JessicaatGreenCoast@discussions.microsoft.com>
> wrote in message news:CEECEE41-B3D6-4BFF-90B7-10124F808CFA@microsoft.com...
> I know this probably already exists, but i can't find it.  How do i get a
> report that shows $ paid out from the Drawer.  We use the F10 Function - and
> fill out all the info.  But i never see it again.
>
> i need this info. how do i get it?
>
> Thanks

I still can't figure this out. I do not have that option on my Tools menu. I
can only download the last month of data into OE. I don't get it.

Can someone email it to me or post it online somewhere?

Jason

"Jeff" wrote:

> In OE | Tools | Get Next 1000 Headers until you get them all (there are 2365
> headers currently) | then find the message | open it and download the
> report.

Jason4159 (666)
9/27/2006 9:15:01 PM
I gave up and did a SQL Query from Excel using MSQuery. I hate custom reports
- too hard. Why should I have to put them in a special location, and why
should I need to install it on all of the mngr computers in my enterprise (or
force my mngr computers to point to a network location)?

Microsoft should look at adding an attachment or download area to this
newsgroup/forum. I hate all of those tinyurl things. I have never figured
them out, and Outlook Express is a huge hassle.

SELECT * from DropPayout

Jason

"Jeff" wrote:

> jf,
>
> Copy it into the \Program Files\Microsoft Retail...\Store Ops\Reports
> folder.
>
> Look for it in the Custom section on your Reports menu choice.
>
> You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup reader to
> see and download the file attachment.  If you are not using a reader, follow
> under the M$ Retail Management System on the right.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/75bgz

0
Jason4159 (666)
9/28/2006 12:01:02 AM
Jason,

You're one of those guys that thinks computers know what you're thinking,
eh? ;-)

Now go teach your employees how to do it also.

OR

Download the report and put it into a central location, ONCE!

Nothing _special_ about the location. that's the default location for
reports.  Don't like it, change it in SO Admin, but you need to tell each
machine to look there too or you will need to copy it to them too!

tinyurl things - Huh? All you need to do is click on it.  It takes you to
the webpage where you need to go.

OE hassle - Huh again?  Click on the link in my tagline, click on "open with
newsreader" it downloads the last x number of messages depending on your OE
settings.  Done.  Then to read the new ones open OE and click on the
public.pos newsgroup to download the next batch of messages.  Don't know how
much simpler you can get.  Anything with a paper click in the first column
has a file attached, right click on it and save it wherever you want to.

If you don't like OE, use a different newsgroup reader.
--
=

==========

"Jason" <Jason@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I gave up and did a SQL Query from Excel using MSQuery. I hate custom
>reports
> - too hard. Why should I have to put them in a special location, and why
> should I need to install it on all of the mngr computers in my enterprise
> (or
> force my mngr computers to point to a network location)?
>
> Microsoft should look at adding an attachment or download area to this
> newsgroup/forum. I hate all of those tinyurl things. I have never figured
> them out, and Outlook Express is a huge hassle.
>
> SELECT * from DropPayout
>
> Jason
>
> "Jeff" wrote:
>
>> jf,
>>
>> Copy it into the \Program Files\Microsoft Retail...\Store Ops\Reports
>> folder.
>>
>> Look for it in the Custom section on your Reports menu choice.
>>
>> You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup reader
>> see and download the file attachment.  If you are not using a reader,
>> follow
>> the link below to setup Outlook Express.  Click on "Open with newsreader"
>> under the M$ Retail Management System on the right.
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/75bgz

0
spam3944 (2163)
9/28/2006 2:55:31 AM
Jeff,

You're one of those guys that thinks you know what is happening at my
company or on my computer, eh?

Putting the reports in a single location (network locaiton) makes running
reports slower (than having it on the local machine) and can cause problems
(and confusion) when network locations are not available. My point is that
you should be able to browse for a custom report anywhere on your local
machine or on the network. What if I only want certain people to access
certain reports? Do you see my point?

Regarding the tagline link, when I click on http://tinyurl.com/75bgz it
opens the My Documents folder on my computer. Strange, but true.

Regarding OE, I can't find any setting to download messages older than
August 18, 2006. I have every message since then, and have my Read options
set to download 1000 headers at a time, but older messages do not appear.
How am I supposed to access attachments in messages older than that?

My point is that it would be nice to be able to download attachments without
using OE. Why not provide access via the web?

Jason

> Jason,
>
> You're one of those guys that thinks computers know what you're thinking,
> eh? ;-)
>
> Now go teach your employees how to do it also.
>
> OR
>
> Download the report and put it into a central location, ONCE!
>

> Nothing _special_ about the location. that's the default location for
> reports.  Don't like it, change it in SO Admin, but you need to tell each
> machine to look there too or you will need to copy it to them too!
>
> tinyurl things - Huh? All you need to do is click on it.  It takes you to
> the webpage where you need to go.
>
> OE hassle - Huh again?  Click on the link in my tagline, click on "open
> with newsreader" it downloads the last x number of messages depending on
> your OE settings.  Done.  Then to read the new ones open OE and click on
> the public.pos newsgroup to download the next batch of messages.  Don't
> know how much simpler you can get.  Anything with a paper click in the
> first column has a file attached, right click on it and save it wherever
> you want to.
>
> If you don't like OE, use a different newsgroup reader.
> --
> =

> You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup reader
> to see and download the file attachment.  If you are not using a reader,
> follow the link below to setup Outlook Express.  Click on "Open with
> newsreader"
> under the MS Retail Management System on the right.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/75bgz
>
> ==========
>
> "Jason" <Jason@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>>I gave up and did a SQL Query from Excel using MSQuery. I hate custom
>>reports
>> - too hard. Why should I have to put them in a special location, and why
>> should I need to install it on all of the mngr computers in my enterprise
>> (or
>> force my mngr computers to point to a network location)?
>>
>> Microsoft should look at adding an attachment or download area to this
>> newsgroup/forum. I hate all of those tinyurl things. I have never figured
>> them out, and Outlook Express is a huge hassle.
>>
>> SELECT * from DropPayout
>>
>> Jason
>>
>> "Jeff" wrote:
>>
>>> jf,
>>>
>>> Copy it into the \Program Files\Microsoft Retail...\Store Ops\Reports
>>> folder.
>>>
>>> Look for it in the Custom section on your Reports menu choice.
>>>
>>> You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup reader
>>> see and download the file attachment.  If you are not using a reader,
>>> follow
>>> the link below to setup Outlook Express.  Click on "Open with
>>> newsreader"
>>> under the M$ Retail Management System on the right.
>>>
>>> http://tinyurl.com/75bgz

0
jason2290 (135)

------=_NextPart_000_02ED_01C6E6F5.D9D55290

Jason,

Reports - When you select a report, it is loaded into the memory of the =
local machine.  The data is coming from the SQL/MSDE database.  The only =
speed difference you would see is a network connection to retrieve the =
report "instructions" (1 second maybe), not actually running it.

Store the reports/receipt templates in a central location, instead of =
running around to each machine to install them.  Make your modifications =
on a single report/receipt and have the changes at all machines =
immediately.  Store the reports/receipts on the same machine as the =
database server.  If it ain't working, neither is Manager to run the =
report!  If you only want certain people to run certain reports, you =
should setup RMS security on that/those group of, or individual reports =
by user/group. =20

Tinyurl - Someone has changed to Windows Explorer instead of Internet =
Explorer to open a URL.  To fix. My Computer | Tools | Folder Options | =
File Types | find URL:HyperText Transfer Protocol | Advanced button | =
Edit | see if it points to \Windows\explorer.exe | if it does | Browse =
button to \Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe.

OE - You can use any newsreader you wish to as I doubt MS will allow =
downloads with the web interface for this site.  There are plenty out =
there, free to ~$200.  But remember that MS deletes messages after ~90 =
days.  Newsreaders other than OE allow you to store messages and =
attachments on your hard drive indefinitely.

In OE | Tools | either select get next x number of headers or | Options =
| Read tab | uncheck Get x number of headers at a time | OK | Tools | =
Get New headers until you have 2736 (as I write this).  Also make sure =
you don't have some kind of View turned on | View | Current View | View =
All headers

--=20
*

You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup reader =
see and download the file attachment.  If you are not using a reader, =
follow
newsreader"

http://tinyurl.com/75bgz

**********

  "Jason" <jason@szumlanski.com> wrote in message =
  Jeff,

  You're one of those guys that thinks you know what is happening at my=20
  company or on my computer, eh?

  Putting the reports in a single location (network locaiton) makes =
running=20
  reports slower (than having it on the local machine) and can cause =
problems=20
  (and confusion) when network locations are not available. My point is =
that=20
  you should be able to browse for a custom report anywhere on your =
local=20
  machine or on the network. What if I only want certain people to =
access=20
  certain reports? Do you see my point?

  Regarding the tagline link, when I click on http://tinyurl.com/75bgz =
it=20
  opens the My Documents folder on my computer. Strange, but true.

  Regarding OE, I can't find any setting to download messages older than =

  August 18, 2006. I have every message since then, and have my Read =
options=20
  set to download 1000 headers at a time, but older messages do not =
appear.=20
  How am I supposed to access attachments in messages older than that?

  My point is that it would be nice to be able to download attachments =
without=20

  "Jeff" <spam@hotmail.com> wrote in message=20
  > Jason,
  >
  > You're one of those guys that thinks computers know what you're =
thinking,=20
  > eh? ;-)
  >
  > Now go teach your employees how to do it also.
  >
  > OR
  >
  > Download the report and put it into a central location, ONCE!
  >

  > Nothing _special_ about the location. that's the default location =
for=20
  > reports.  Don't like it, change it in SO Admin, but you need to tell =
each=20
  > machine to look there too or you will need to copy it to them too!
  >
  > tinyurl things - Huh? All you need to do is click on it.  It takes =
you to=20
  > the webpage where you need to go.
  >
  > OE hassle - Huh again?  Click on the link in my tagline, click on =
"open=20
  > with newsreader" it downloads the last x number of messages =
depending on=20
  > your OE settings.  Done.  Then to read the new ones open OE and =
click on=20
  > the public.pos newsgroup to download the next batch of messages.  =
Don't=20
  > know how much simpler you can get.  Anything with a paper click in =
the=20
  > first column has a file attached, right click on it and save it =
wherever=20
  > you want to.
  >
  > If you don't like OE, use a different newsgroup reader.
  > --=20
  > =3D

  > You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup =
reader
  > to see and download the file attachment.  If you are not using a =
reader,
  > follow the link below to setup Outlook Express.  Click on "Open with =

  > newsreader"
  > under the MS Retail Management System on the right.
  >
  > http://tinyurl.com/75bgz
  >
  > =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
  >
  > "Jason" <Jason@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message=20
  >>I gave up and did a SQL Query from Excel using MSQuery. I hate =
custom=20
  >>reports
  >> - too hard. Why should I have to put them in a special location, =
and why
  >> should I need to install it on all of the mngr computers in my =
enterprise=20
  >> (or
  >> force my mngr computers to point to a network location)?
  >>
  >> Microsoft should look at adding an attachment or download area to =
this
  >> newsgroup/forum. I hate all of those tinyurl things. I have never =
figured
  >> them out, and Outlook Express is a huge hassle.
  >>
  >> SELECT * from DropPayout
  >>
  >> Jason
  >>
  >> "Jeff" wrote:
  >>
  >>> jf,
  >>>
  >>> Copy it into the \Program Files\Microsoft Retail...\Store =
Ops\Reports
  >>> folder.
  >>>
  >>> Look for it in the Custom section on your Reports menu choice.
  >>>
  >>> You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup =
reader=20
  >>> see and download the file attachment.  If you are not using a =
reader,=20
  >>> follow
  >>> the link below to setup Outlook Express.  Click on "Open with=20
  >>> newsreader"
  >>> under the M$ Retail Management System on the right.
  >>>
  >>> http://tinyurl.com/75bgz
  >>>

  >=20

------=_NextPart_000_02ED_01C6E6F5.D9D55290

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Dwindows-1252">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>Jason,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>Reports - When you select a report, it is =
loaded into=20
the memory of the local machine.&nbsp; The data is coming from the =
SQL/MSDE=20
database.&nbsp; The only speed difference you would see is =
a&nbsp;network=20
connection to retrieve the report "instructions" (1 second maybe), not =
actually=20
running it.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>Store the reports/receipt templates&nbsp;in a =
central=20
location, instead of running around to each machine to install =
them.&nbsp; Make=20
your modifications on a single report/receipt and have the changes at =
all=20
machines immediately.&nbsp; Store the reports/receipts&nbsp;on the same =
machine=20
as the database server.&nbsp; If it ain't working, neither is Manager to =
run the=20
report!&nbsp; If you only want certain people to run certain reports, =
you should=20
setup RMS security on that/those group of, or individual reports by=20
user/group.&nbsp;&nbsp;</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000></FONT><FONT =
color=3D#008000></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>Tinyurl - Someone has changed to Windows =
Explorer=20
instead of Internet Explorer to open a URL.&nbsp; To fix. My Computer | =
Tools=20
|&nbsp;Folder Options | File Types | find <A =
href=3D"HyperText">URL:HyperText</A>=20
Transfer Protocol&nbsp;| Advanced button | Edit | see if it points to=20
\Windows\explorer.exe | if it does | Browse button to \Program =
Files\Internet=20
Explorer\iexplore.exe.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>OE&nbsp;- You can use any newsreader you wish =
to as I=20
doubt MS will allow downloads with the&nbsp;web interface for=20
this&nbsp;site.&nbsp; There are plenty out there, free to ~$200.&nbsp; =
But=20
remember that MS deletes messages after ~90 days.&nbsp;&nbsp;Newsreaders =
other=20
than OE allow you to store&nbsp;messages and attachments on your hard =
drive=20
indefinitely.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>In OE | Tools | either select get next x =
number of=20
headers or | Options | Read tab | uncheck Get x number of headers at a =
time | OK=20
| Tools | Get New headers until you have 2736 (as I write this).&nbsp; =
Also make=20
sure you don't have some kind of&nbsp;View&nbsp;turned on | View | =
Current View=20
| View All headers</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000></FONT><FONT color=3D#008000></FONT><FONT=20
color=3D#008000></FONT><FONT color=3D#008000></FONT><FONT =
color=3D#008000></FONT><FONT=20
color=3D#008000></FONT><FONT color=3D#008000></FONT><BR>-- <BR>*<BR>Get =
Secure! - <A=20
href=3D"http://www.microsoft.com/security">www.microsoft.com/security</A>=
</DIV>
<DIV>You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup =
reader=20
to<BR>see and download the file attachment.&nbsp; If you are not using a =
reader,=20
follow<BR>the link below to setup Outlook Express.&nbsp; Click on "Open =
with=20
newsreader"<BR>under the MS Retail Management System on the right.</DIV>
<DIV><A =
href=3D"http://tinyurl.com/75bgz">http://tinyurl.com/75bgz</A></DIV>
<DIV>**********<BR></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
  <DIV>"Jason" &lt;<A=20
  href=3D"mailto:jason@szumlanski.com">jason@szumlanski.com</A>&gt; =
wrote in=20
  message <A=20
  =
href=3D"news:OdsX2Ou5GHA.2536@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl">news:OdsX2Ou5GHA.2536=
@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl</A>...</DIV>Jeff,<BR><BR>You're=20
  one of those guys that thinks you know what is happening at my =
<BR>company or=20
  on my computer, eh?<BR><BR>Putting the reports in a single location =
(network=20
  locaiton) makes running <BR>reports slower (than having it on the =
local=20
  machine) and can cause problems <BR>(and confusion) when network =
locations are=20
  not available. My point is that <BR>you should be able to browse for a =
custom=20
  report anywhere on your local <BR>machine or on the network. What if I =
only=20
  want certain people to access <BR>certain reports? Do you see my=20
  point?<BR><BR>Regarding the tagline link, when I click on <A=20
  href=3D"http://tinyurl.com/75bgz">http://tinyurl.com/75bgz</A> it =
<BR>opens the=20
  My Documents folder on my computer. Strange, but =
true.<BR><BR>Regarding OE, I=20
  can't find any setting to download messages older than <BR>August 18, =
2006. I=20
  have every message since then, and have my Read options <BR>set to =
download=20
  1000 headers at a time, but older messages do not appear. <BR>How am I =

  supposed to access attachments in messages older than that?<BR><BR>My =
point is=20
  that it would be nice to be able to download attachments without =
<BR>using OE.=20
  Why not provide access via the web?<BR><BR>Jason<BR><BR><BR>"Jeff" =
&lt;<A=20
  href=3D"mailto:spam@hotmail.com">spam@hotmail.com</A>&gt; wrote in =
message=20
  <BR><A=20
  =
href=3D"news:ORv4zoq4GHA.1256@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl">news:ORv4zoq4GHA.1256=
@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl</A>...<BR>&gt;=20
  Jason,<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt; You're one of those guys that thinks computers =
know=20
  what you're thinking, <BR>&gt; eh? ;-)<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt; Now go teach =
your=20
  employees how to do it also.<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt; OR<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt; =
Download the=20
  report and put it into a central location, =
ONCE!<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt;=20
  Nothing _special_ about the location. that's the default location for =
<BR>&gt;=20
  reports.&nbsp; Don't like it, change it in SO Admin, but you need to =
tell each=20
  <BR>&gt; machine to look there too or you will need to copy it to them =

  too!<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt; tinyurl things - Huh? All you need to do is click =
on=20
  it.&nbsp; It takes you to <BR>&gt; the webpage where you need to=20
  go.<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt; OE hassle - Huh again?&nbsp; Click on the link in =
my=20
  tagline, click on "open <BR>&gt; with newsreader" it downloads the =
last x=20
  number of messages depending on <BR>&gt; your OE settings.&nbsp; =
Done.&nbsp;=20
  Then to read the new ones open OE and click on <BR>&gt; the public.pos =

  newsgroup to download the next batch of messages.&nbsp; Don't <BR>&gt; =
know=20
  how much simpler you can get.&nbsp; Anything with a paper click in the =

  <BR>&gt; first column has a file attached, right click on it and save =
it=20
  wherever <BR>&gt; you want to.<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt; If you don't like OE, =
use a=20
  different newsgroup reader.<BR>&gt; -- <BR>&gt; =3D<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt; =
Get Secure!=20
  - <A=20
  =
href=3D"http://www.microsoft.com/security">www.microsoft.com/security</A>=
<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt;=20
  You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup=20
  reader<BR>&gt; to see and download the file attachment.&nbsp; If you =
are not=20
  using a reader,<BR>&gt; follow the link below to setup Outlook =
Express.&nbsp;=20
  Click on "Open with <BR>&gt; newsreader"<BR>&gt; under the MS Retail=20
  Management System on the right.<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt; <A=20
  =
href=3D"http://tinyurl.com/75bgz">http://tinyurl.com/75bgz</A><BR>&gt;<BR=
>&gt;=20
  =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt; "Jason" &lt;<A=20
  =
href=3D"mailto:Jason@discussions.microsoft.com">Jason@discussions.microso=
ft.com</A>&gt;=20
  wrote in message <BR>&gt; <A=20
  =
href=3D"news:D4CC9F35-13E4-43E1-909B-209C19404C1A@microsoft.com">news:D4C=
C9F35-13E4-43E1-909B-209C19404C1A@microsoft.com</A>...<BR>&gt;&gt;I=20
  gave up and did a SQL Query from Excel using MSQuery. I hate custom=20
  <BR>&gt;&gt;reports<BR>&gt;&gt; - too hard. Why should I have to put =
them in a=20
  special location, and why<BR>&gt;&gt; should I need to install it on =
all of=20
  the mngr computers in my enterprise <BR>&gt;&gt; (or<BR>&gt;&gt; force =
my mngr=20
  computers to point to a network location)?<BR>&gt;&gt;<BR>&gt;&gt; =
Microsoft=20
  should look at adding an attachment or download area to =
this<BR>&gt;&gt;=20
  newsgroup/forum. I hate all of those tinyurl things. I have never=20
  figured<BR>&gt;&gt; them out, and Outlook Express is a huge=20
  hassle.<BR>&gt;&gt;<BR>&gt;&gt; SELECT * from=20
  DropPayout<BR>&gt;&gt;<BR>&gt;&gt; Jason<BR>&gt;&gt;<BR>&gt;&gt; =
"Jeff"=20
  wrote:<BR>&gt;&gt;<BR>&gt;&gt;&gt; jf,<BR>&gt;&gt;&gt;<BR>&gt;&gt;&gt; =
Copy it=20
  into the \Program Files\Microsoft Retail...\Store =
Ops\Reports<BR>&gt;&gt;&gt;=20
  folder.<BR>&gt;&gt;&gt;<BR>&gt;&gt;&gt; Look for it in the Custom =
section on=20
  your Reports menu choice.<BR>&gt;&gt;&gt;<BR>&gt;&gt;&gt; You must be =
using=20
  Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup reader =
<BR>&gt;&gt;&gt;=20
  to<BR>&gt;&gt;&gt; see and download the file attachment.&nbsp; If you =
are not=20
  using a reader, <BR>&gt;&gt;&gt; follow<BR>&gt;&gt;&gt; the link below =
to=20
  setup Outlook Express.&nbsp; Click on "Open with <BR>&gt;&gt;&gt;=20
  newsreader"<BR>&gt;&gt;&gt; under the M$ Retail Management System on =
the=20
  right.<BR>&gt;&gt;&gt;<BR>&gt;&gt;&gt; <A=20
  =
href=3D"http://tinyurl.com/75bgz">http://tinyurl.com/75bgz</A><BR>&gt;&gt=
;&gt;<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt;=20
  <BR><BR></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_02ED_01C6E6F5.D9D55290--

0
spam3944 (2163)
10/3/2006 9:11:42 PM
Hi, Jeff

Would you please re-send the cash payout report. I'mnot a newsreader expert,
but
it seems that I can only retrieve a few weeks worth of entries.

Thanks very much

--
Top Dog Shop
Better (pet) products, naturally

"Jessica at GreenCoast" wrote:

> I know this probably already exists, but i can't find it.  How do i get a
> report that shows $ paid out from the Drawer.  We use the F10 Function - and
> fill out all the info.  But i never see it again.
>
> i need this info. how do i get it?
>
> Thanks

0
topdog (20)
10/25/2006 5:33:03 AM
Thank you very much.

"Craig" <craig@cctropicalparadisepets.com> wrote in message
> here it is. By the way Top Dog, I run a Pet store also.
> Craig
> "Top Dog" <TopDog@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hi, Jeff
> >
> > Would you please re-send the cash payout report. I'mnot a newsreader
> > expert,
> > but
> > it seems that I can only retrieve a few weeks worth of entries.
> >
> > Thanks very much
> >
> > --
> > Top Dog Shop
> > Better (pet) products, naturally
> >

> > "Jessica at GreenCoast" wrote:
> >
> >> I know this probably already exists, but i can't find it.  How do i get
> >> report that shows $ paid out from the Drawer.  We use the F10
Function -
> >> and
> >> fill out all the info.  But i never see it again.
> >>
> >> i need this info. how do i get it?
> >>
> >> Thanks

Did you get report because my computer crashed and I lost it

Took back drive too at same time

"Malcolm Smart" wrote:

> Thank you very much.
>
> "Craig" <craig@cctropicalparadisepets.com> wrote in message
> > here it is. By the way Top Dog, I run a Pet store also.
> > Craig
> > "Top Dog" <TopDog@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > > Hi, Jeff
> > >
> > > Would you please re-send the cash payout report. I'mnot a newsreader
> > > expert,
> > > but
> > > it seems that I can only retrieve a few weeks worth of entries.
> > >
> > > Thanks very much
> > >
> > > --
> > > Top Dog Shop
> > > Better (pet) products, naturally

> Function -

"Jessica at GreenCoast" wrote:

> I know this probably already exists, but i can't find it.  How do i get a
> report that shows $ paid out from the Drawer.  We use the F10 Function - and
> fill out all the info.  But i never see it again.
>
> i need this info. how do i get it?
>
> Thanks

Can you sent your Pay Out Report again
Thanks

"Jeff" wrote:

> Jessica,
>
> None available in CustomerSource.  I've attached one called Drop or Payout
> List.
>
> Copy it into the \Program Files\Microsoft Retail...\Store Ops\Reports
> folder.
>
> Look for it in the Custom section on your Reports menu choice.
>
> You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup reader to
> see and download the file attachment.  If you are not using a reader, follow
> under the M$ Retail Management System on the right.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/75bgz
> --
> *
> "Jessica at GreenCoast" <JessicaatGreenCoast@discussions.microsoft.com>
> wrote in message news:CEECEE41-B3D6-4BFF-90B7-10124F808CFA@microsoft.com...
> I know this probably already exists, but i can't find it.  How do i get a
> report that shows $ paid out from the Drawer.  We use the F10 Function - and
> fill out all the info.  But i never see it again.
>
> i need this info. how do i get it?
>
> Thanks

------=_NextPart_000_059B_01C78D00.C98B3B50

------=_NextPart_001_059C_01C78D00.C98B3B50

Fabiano,

Attached

--=20

Jeff=20
Check Point Software

=3D=3D=3D

newsgroup reader to
follow
newsreader"

http://tinyurl.com/75bgz
=3D=3D=3D

  "Jeff" wrote:

  > Jessica,
  >=20
  > None available in CustomerSource.  I've attached one called Drop or =
Payout=20
<JessicaatGreenCoast@discussions.microsoft.com>=20
  > wrote in message =
  > I know this probably already exists, but i can't find it.  How do i =
get a
  > report that shows $ paid out from the Drawer.  We use the F10 =
Function - and
  > fill out all the info.  But i never see it again.
  >=20
  > i need this info. how do i get it?
  >=20
  > Thanks
  >=20
  >=20

------=_NextPart_001_059C_01C78D00.C98B3B50

<HTML><HEAD>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>Fabiano,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>Attached</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><BR>-- <BR><BR>Jeff <BR>Check Point Software</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
of=20
you are=20
Express.&nbsp;=20
on the=20
right.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><A=20
<BR></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
  <DIV>"fabiano" &lt;<A=20
  =
href=3D"mailto:fabianocsports@print.ca(donotspam">fabianocsports@print.ca=
(donotspam</A>)&gt;=20
  wrote in message <A=20
  =
href=3D"news:49CC4924-DA3B-4055-B41B-8B32A18155B9@microsoft.com">news:49C=
C4924-DA3B-4055-B41B-8B32A18155B9@microsoft.com</A>...</DIV>Can=20
  you sent your Pay Out Report again<BR>Thanks<BR><BR><BR>"Jeff"=20
  wrote:<BR><BR>&gt; Jessica,<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; None available in=20
  CustomerSource.&nbsp; I've attached one called Drop or Payout <BR>&gt; =

  List.<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; Copy it into the \Program Files\Microsoft=20
  Retail...\Store Ops\Reports<BR>&gt; folder.<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; Look for =
it in=20
  the Custom section on your Reports menu choice.<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; You =
must be=20
  using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup reader =
to<BR>&gt; see=20
  and download the file attachment.&nbsp; If you are not using a reader, =

  follow<BR>&gt; the link below to setup Outlook Express.&nbsp; Click on =
"Open=20
  with newsreader"<BR>&gt; under the M$ Retail Management System on the=20
  right.<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; <A=20
  href=3D"http://tinyurl.com/75bgz">http://tinyurl.com/75bgz</A><BR>&gt; =
--=20
  <BR>&gt; *<BR>&gt; "Jessica at GreenCoast" &lt;<A=20
  =
href=3D"mailto:JessicaatGreenCoast@discussions.microsoft.com">JessicaatGr=
eenCoast@discussions.microsoft.com</A>&gt;=20
  <BR>&gt; wrote in message <A=20
  =
href=3D"news:CEECEE41-B3D6-4BFF-90B7-10124F808CFA@microsoft.com">news:CEE=
CEE41-B3D6-4BFF-90B7-10124F808CFA@microsoft.com</A>...<BR>&gt;=20
  I know this probably already exists, but i can't find it.&nbsp; How do =
i get=20
  a<BR>&gt; report that shows $ paid out from the Drawer.&nbsp; We use =
the F10=20
  Function - and<BR>&gt; fill out all the info.&nbsp; But i never see it =

  again.<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; i need this info. how do i get it?<BR>&gt; =
<BR>&gt;=20
  Thanks<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; <BR>&gt;</BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_001_059C_01C78D00.C98B3B50--

------=_NextPart_000_059B_01C78D00.C98B3B50
	filename="Custom - Misc - Drop or Payout.qrp"

//--- Report Summary --- //

Begin ReportSummary
   ReportType =3D reporttypeCustom
   ReportTitle =3D "Drop or Payout List"
   PageOrientation =3D pageorientationPortrait
   ShowDateTimePicker =3D False
   OutLineMode =3D True
   Groups =3D 0
   GroupDescription =3D "Total"
   DisplayLogo =3D True
   LogoFileName =3D "MyLogo.bmp"
   ProcedureCall =3D ""
   TablesQueried =3D <BEGIN>
	FROM DropPayout
      	LEFT JOIN Cashier WITH(NOLOCK) ON DropPayout.CashierID =3D =
Cashier.ID
       	LEFT JOIN ReasonCode WITH(NOLOCK) ON DropPayout.ReasonCodeID =3D =
ReasonCode.ID
	<END>

   SelCriteria =3D ""
   GroupBy =3D ""
   SortOrder =3D "DropPayout.[Time]"
End ReportSummary

//--- Title Rows ---//

Begin TitleRow
   Text =3D "<Store Name>"
   Font =3D "Arial"
   FontBold =3D True
   FontSize =3D 16
   Color =3D "Blue"
End TitleRow

Begin TitleRow
   Text =3D "<Report Title>"
   Font =3D "Arial"
   FontBold =3D True
   FontSize =3D 12
   Color =3D "Black"
End TitleRow

Begin TitleRow
   Text =3D "As Of: <Report Date>"
   Font =3D "Arial"
   FontBold =3D True
   FontSize =3D 10
   Color =3D "Black"
End TitleRow

Begin TitleRow
   Text =3D "Designed and/or modified by Check Point Software Ver. 1.0"
   Font =3D "Arial"
   FontBold =3D False
   FontSize =3D 8
   Color =3D "Black"
End TitleRow

//--- Filters ---//

Begin Filter
   FieldName =3D "DropPayout.Time"
   FilterOp =3D reportfilteropBetween
   FilterLoLim =3D "<Today>"
   FilterHilim =3D "<Today>"
End Filter

//--- Columns ---//

Begin Column
   FieldName =3D "DropPayout.BatchNumber"
   DrillDownFieldName =3D ""
   DrillDownReportName =3D ""
   Title =3D "Batch #   "
   VBDataType =3D vbLong
   Formula =3D ""
   ColHidden =3D False
   ColNotDisplayable =3D False
   FilterDisabled =3D False
   ColWidth =3D 1000
   GroupMethod =3D groupmethodNone
   ColFormat =3D ""
   ColAlignment =3D flexAlignLeftCenter
End Column

Begin Column
   FieldName =3D "DropPayout.Time"
   DrillDownFieldName =3D ""
   DrillDownReportName =3D ""
   StoreIDFieldName =3D ""
   Title =3D "Date"
   VBDataType =3D vbDate
   Formula =3D ""
   ColHidden =3D False
   ColNotDisplayable =3D False
   FilterDisabled =3D False
   ColWidth =3D 1000
   GroupMethod =3D groupmethodNone
   ColFormat =3D ""
End Column

Begin Column
   FieldName =3D "Cashier.Name"
   DrillDownFieldName =3D "Cashier.Name"
   DrillDownReportName =3D ""
   StoreIDFieldName =3D ""
   Title =3D "Cashier"
   VBDataType =3D vbString
   Formula =3D ""
   ColHidden =3D False
   ColNotDisplayable =3D False
   FilterDisabled =3D False
   ColWidth =3D 1500
   GroupMethod =3D groupmethodNone
   ColFormat =3D ""
   ColAlignment =3D flexAlignLeftCenter
End Column

Begin Column
   FieldName =3D "DropPayout.Amount"
   DrillDownFieldName =3D ""
   DrillDownReportName =3D ""
   Title =3D "Amount"
   VBDataType =3D vbCurrency
   Formula =3D ""
   ColHidden =3D False
   ColNotDisplayable =3D False
   FilterDisabled =3D False
   ColWidth =3D 1245
   GroupMethod =3D groupmethodSum
   ColFormat =3D ""
End Column

Begin Column
   FieldName =3D "DropPayout.Recipient"
   DrillDownFieldName =3D ""
   DrillDownReportName =3D ""
   Title =3D "Recipient"
   VBDataType =3D vbString
   Formula =3D ""
   ColHidden =3D False
   ColNotDisplayable =3D False
   FilterDisabled =3D False
   ColWidth =3D 2000
   GroupMethod =3D groupmethodNone
   ColFormat =3D ""
   ColAlignment =3D flexAlignLeftCenter
End Column

Begin Column
   FieldName =3D "DropPayout.Comment"
   DrillDownFieldName =3D ""
   DrillDownReportName =3D ""
   Title =3D "Comment"
   VBDataType =3D vbString
   Formula =3D ""
   ColHidden =3D False
   ColNotDisplayable =3D False
   FilterDisabled =3D False
   ColWidth =3D 2000
   GroupMethod =3D groupmethodNone
   ColFormat =3D ""
   ColAlignment =3D flexAlignLeftCenter
End Column

Begin Column
   FieldName =3D "ReasonCode.Code"
   DrillDownFieldName =3D ""
   DrillDownReportName =3D ""
   StoreIDFieldName =3D ""
   Title =3D "Reason Code"
   VBDataType =3D vbString
   Formula =3D ""
   ColHidden =3D False
   ColNotDisplayable =3D False
   FilterDisabled =3D False
   ColWidth =3D 1665
   GroupMethod =3D groupmethodCount
   ColFormat =3D ""
   ColAlignment =3D flexAlignLeftCenter
End Column

------=_NextPart_000_059B_01C78D00.C98B3B50--

0
cptsoft (1248)
5/3/2007 4:28:12 AM
Jeff

Can I get a copy of your Drop or Payout List lost it in a harddrive crash.

Thanks

"Jeff" wrote:

> Jessica,
>
> None available in CustomerSource.  I've attached one called Drop or Payout
> List.
>
> Copy it into the \Program Files\Microsoft Retail...\Store Ops\Reports
> folder.
>
> Look for it in the Custom section on your Reports menu choice.
>
> You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup reader to
> see and download the file attachment.  If you are not using a reader, follow
> under the M$ Retail Management System on the right.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/75bgz
> --
> *
> "Jessica at GreenCoast" <JessicaatGreenCoast@discussions.microsoft.com>
> wrote in message news:CEECEE41-B3D6-4BFF-90B7-10124F808CFA@microsoft.com...
> I know this probably already exists, but i can't find it.  How do i get a
> report that shows $ paid out from the Drawer.  We use the F10 Function - and
> fill out all the info.  But i never see it again.
>
> i need this info. how do i get it?
>
> Thanks

Fabiano,
Jeff attached it to his last post. If you can't see it you need to be using
a newsreader to download attachments.
Craig

> Jeff
>
> Can I get a copy of your Drop or Payout List lost it in a harddrive crash.
>
> Thanks
>

> "Jeff" wrote:
>
>> Jessica,
>>
>> None available in CustomerSource.  I've attached one called Drop or
>> Payout
>> List.
>>
>> Copy it into the \Program Files\Microsoft Retail...\Store Ops\Reports
>> folder.
>>
>> Look for it in the Custom section on your Reports menu choice.
>>
>> You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup reader
>> see and download the file attachment.  If you are not using a reader,
>> follow
>> the link below to setup Outlook Express.  Click on "Open with newsreader"
>> under the M$ Retail Management System on the right.
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/75bgz
>> --
>> *
>> "Jessica at GreenCoast" <JessicaatGreenCoast@discussions.microsoft.com>
>> wrote in message
>> I know this probably already exists, but i can't find it.  How do i get a
>> report that shows $ paid out from the Drawer.  We use the F10 Function -
>> and
>> fill out all the info.  But i never see it again.
>>
>> i need this info. how do i get it?
>>
>> Thanks

0
craig6967 (916)
5/3/2007 2:29:05 PM
Can someone repost the paid out report. Previous posts are not viewable from
the news reader.

Regards
JD

"fabiano" wrote:

> "Jessica at GreenCoast" wrote:
>
> > I know this probably already exists, but i can't find it.  How do i get a
> > report that shows $ paid out from the Drawer.  We use the F10 Function - and
> > fill out all the info.  But i never see it again.
> >
> > i need this info. how do i get it?
> >
> > Thanks

0
JD1 (109)
8/3/2007 6:46:01 PM
 Can someone repost the paid out report.
I can't view the previous posts.

Thanks.

"Craig" wrote:

> find attached.
> Craig
>
> "JD" <JD@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Can someone repost the paid out report. Previous posts are not viewable
> > from
> > the news reader.
> >
> > Regards
> > JD

0
proevo (8)

------=_NextPart_000_00D3_01C7E310.B8E1DBE0

"proevo" <proevo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Can someone repost the paid out report.
> I can't view the previous posts.
>
> Thanks.
>

> "Craig" wrote:
>
>> find attached.
>> Craig
>>
>> "JD" <JD@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > Can someone repost the paid out report. Previous posts are not viewable
>> > from
>> > the news reader.
>> >
>> > Regards
>> > JD

------=_NextPart_000_00D3_01C7E310.B8E1DBE0
	filename="Custom - Drop or Payout List.qrp"

[...]

   Text =3D "=A9 2005 Check Point Software  All rights reserved."
[...]

8/20/2007 1:58:56 PM
I tried to use this paid out report in Headquarters but it doubled each
transaction.  what went wrong?
Thanks in advance

0
Amy (241)
12/19/2007 9:30:01 PM
Hi, could u possibly post that drop and payout report again please? Im using
OE with the newsgroup to post

"Jeff" wrote:

> I posted one here about a month ago, try Search.
>
> --
> =
>
> "fabiano" <fabianocsports@print.ca(donotspam)> wrote in message
> > How do I get a copy of a Pay Outs Report.
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > "Jessica at GreenCoast" wrote:
> >
> >> I know this probably already exists, but i can't find it.  How do i get a
> >> report that shows $ paid out from the Drawer.  We use the F10 Function -
> >> and
> >> fill out all the info.  But i never see it again.
> >>
> >> i need this info. how do i get it?
> >>
> >> Thanks

0
Hugo (18)

------=_NextPart_000_0093_01C85223.8E90DAD0

"Hugo" <Hugo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> [...]

Begin TitleRow
   Text =3D "<Store Name>"
   Font =3D "Arial"
   FontBold =3D True
   FontSize =3D 16
   Color =3D "Blue"
End TitleRow

Begin TitleRow
   Text =3D "<Report Title>"
   Font =3D "Arial"
   FontBold =3D True
   FontSize =3D 12
   Color =3D "Black"
End TitleRow

Begin TitleRow
   Text =3D "As Of: <Report Date>"
   Font =3D "Arial"
   FontBold =3D True
   FontSize =3D 10
   Color =3D "Black"
End TitleRow

Begin TitleRow
   Text =3D "=A9 2005 Check Point Software  All rights reserved."

1/8/2008 11:23:24 PM
Hi Jeff - I know this is a long shot as the report posting is so old - but do
you have this report? I am just recovering from losing my entire system and
had to reinstate my reader - no old posts available.

Also – if you get this, will you take a look at my post I made on 2/13/2008
called “SnapShot Date?” I think you will know this.

Thank you,
--
Jocelyn

"Jeff @ Check Point Software" wrote:

> Fabiano,
>
> Attached
>
> --
>
> Jeff
> Check Point Software

> You must be using Outlook Express/Windows Mail or some other type of newsgroup reader to
> see and download the file attachment(s).  If you are not using a reader, follow
> under the MS Retail Management System on the right.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/75bgz
>
>   "fabiano" <fabianocsports@print.ca(donotspam)> wrote in message news:49CC4924-DA3B-4055-B41B-8B32A18155B9@microsoft.com...
>   Can you sent your Pay Out Report again
>   Thanks
>

>   "Jeff" wrote:
>
>   > Jessica,
>   >
>   > None available in CustomerSource.  I've attached one called Drop or Payout
>   > List.
>   >
>   > Copy it into the \Program Files\Microsoft Retail...\Store Ops\Reports
>   > folder.
>   >
>   > Look for it in the Custom section on your Reports menu choice.
>   >
>   > You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup reader to
>   > see and download the file attachment.  If you are not using a reader, follow
>   > the link below to setup Outlook Express.  Click on "Open with newsreader"
>   > under the M$ Retail Management System on the right.
>   >
>   > http://tinyurl.com/75bgz
>   > --
>   > *
>   > "Jessica at GreenCoast" <JessicaatGreenCoast@discussions.microsoft.com>
>   > wrote in message news:CEECEE41-B3D6-4BFF-90B7-10124F808CFA@microsoft.com...
>   > I know this probably already exists, but i can't find it.  How do i get a
>   > report that shows $ paid out from the Drawer.  We use the F10 Function - and
>   > fill out all the info.  But i never see it again.
>   >
>   > i need this info. how do i get it?
>   >
>   > Thanks
>   >
>   >
>   >
Bump
"Craig" wrote:

> Fabiano,
> Jeff attached it to his last post. If you can't see it you need to be using
> a newsreader to download attachments.
> Craig
>
> "fabiano" <fabianocsports@print.ca(donotspam)> wrote in message
> > Jeff
> >
> > Can I get a copy of your Drop or Payout List lost it in a harddrive crash.
> >
> > Thanks
> >

> > "Jeff" wrote:
> >
> >> Jessica,
> >>
> >> None available in CustomerSource.  I've attached one called Drop or
> >> Payout
> >> List.
> >>
> >> Copy it into the \Program Files\Microsoft Retail...\Store Ops\Reports
> >> folder.
> >>
> >> Look for it in the Custom section on your Reports menu choice.
> >>
> >> You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup reader
> >> see and download the file attachment.  If you are not using a reader,
> >> follow
> >> the link below to setup Outlook Express.  Click on "Open with newsreader"
> >> under the M$ Retail Management System on the right.
> >>
> >> http://tinyurl.com/75bgz
> >> --
> >> *
> >> "Jessica at GreenCoast" <JessicaatGreenCoast@discussions.microsoft.com>
> >> wrote in message
> >> I know this probably already exists, but i can't find it.  How do i get a
> >> report that shows $ paid out from the Drawer.  We use the F10 Function -
> >> and
> >> fill out all the info.  But i never see it again.
> >>
> >> i need this info. how do i get it?
> >>
> >> Thanks

0
Haik (53)
4/10/2009 6:50:01 PM
I cant DL the file using Outlook Express?!?

"Jeff" wrote:

> Jessica,
>
> None available in CustomerSource.  I've attached one called Drop or Payout
> List.
>
> Copy it into the \Program Files\Microsoft Retail...\Store Ops\Reports
> folder.
>
> Look for it in the Custom section on your Reports menu choice.
>
> You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup reader to
> see and download the file attachment.  If you are not using a reader, follow
> under the M$ Retail Management System on the right.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/75bgz
> --
> *
> "Jessica at GreenCoast" <JessicaatGreenCoast@discussions.microsoft.com>
> wrote in message news:CEECEE41-B3D6-4BFF-90B7-10124F808CFA@microsoft.com...
> I know this probably already exists, but i can't find it.  How do i get a
> report that shows $ paid out from the Drawer.  We use the F10 Function - and
> fill out all the info.  But i never see it again.
>
> i need this info. how do i get it?
>
> Thanks

0
Haik (53)

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C9B9EE.E61F5D60

Here it is again for anyone that needs it.

Marc

"Haik" <Haik@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> [...]

Begin TitleRow
   Text =3D "<Store Name>"
   Font =3D "Arial"
   FontBold =3D True
   FontSize =3D 16
   Color =3D "Blue"
End TitleRow

Begin TitleRow
   Text =3D "<Report Title>"
   Font =3D "Arial"
   FontBold =3D True
   FontSize =3D 12
   Color =3D "Black"
End TitleRow

Begin TitleRow
   Text =3D "As Of: <Report Date>"
   Font =3D "Arial"
   FontBold =3D True
   FontSize =3D 10
   Color =3D "Black"
End TitleRow

Begin TitleRow
   Text =3D "=A9 2005 Check Point Software  All rights reserved."

Thanx Marc!!!

"Marc" wrote:

> Here it is again for anyone that needs it.
>
> Marc
>

> "Haik" <Haik@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I cant DL the file using Outlook Express?!?
> >
> > "Jeff" wrote:
> >
> >> Jessica,
> >>
> >> None available in CustomerSource.  I've attached one called Drop or
> >> Payout
> >> List.
> >>
> >> Copy it into the \Program Files\Microsoft Retail...\Store Ops\Reports
> >> folder.
> >>
> >> Look for it in the Custom section on your Reports menu choice.
> >>
> >> You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup reader
> >> see and download the file attachment.  If you are not using a reader,
> >> follow
> >> the link below to setup Outlook Express.  Click on "Open with newsreader"
> >> under the M$ Retail Management System on the right.
> >>
> >> http://tinyurl.com/75bgz
> >> --
> >> *
> >> "Jessica at GreenCoast" <JessicaatGreenCoast@discussions.microsoft.com>
> >> wrote in message
> >> I know this probably already exists, but i can't find it.  How do i get a
> >> report that shows $ paid out from the Drawer.  We use the F10 Function -
> >> and
> >> fill out all the info.  But i never see it again.
> >>
> >> i need this info. how do i get it?
> >>
> >> Thanks

0
Haik (53)

need help with seeting an activecell in VBA
this is the code i have so far...... Dim rng As Range Application.DisplayAlerts = False Application.ScreenUpdating = False Set wb = Workbooks.Open("f:\Bidditjobs.xls") Set rng = wb.Worksheets("jobs").Columns(1).find(cobOpenPro.Value) ActiveCell.Select Biddit.txtJobNumber.Value = ActiveCell.Value Biddit.cobRep.Value = ActiveCell.Offset(0, 1).Value Biddit.txtMainPrice.Value = ActiveCell.Offset(0, 2).Value Biddit.txtMainPercent.Value = ActiveCell.Offset(0, 3).Value ..... How could I have the ActiveCell.Select begin in the row it finds the cobOpenPro.value? right not is is on...

Report Manager #2
Why is there no add-in or download of Report Manager for Excel 2003? Have you tried the Excel 2002 Report Manager download with Excel 2003? The following MSKB article says the information applies to Excel 2003, so it may work: HOW TO: Create Multiple Views and Create and Print a Report in Excel http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=291072 Dave wrote: > Why is there no add-in or download of Report Manager for Excel 2003? -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html Thanks..but..doesn't work ...

MS Money 2006
I would like to have my reports fit to a one-page wide form when printing. Is there a way of doing this? Intuit had a check box for "Fit to Page" in its printing window. Thanks in advance for any guidance. Money's printing support is, to be generous, antique in its simplification. "JL" <JL@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9F9D3607-BCF3-4849-A965-AF22224DD0A1@microsoft.com... >I would like to have my reports fit to a one-page wide form when printing. > Is there a way of doing this? Intuit had a check box for "Fit to Page" in...

Info in subform showing up multiple times..
I have created a report that will summarize all of my invoices that are in the Invoice form. My problem is that in the report it is showing all of the seperate charges on the same invoice. Say if there is 3 charges on the one invoice, that invoice comes up 3 times on the report. I can get the report to show the invoices only one time, but I need the netamount in the report also. In order for the netamount to be shown I need the quantity and unitprice in the report, causing the problem of the charges coming up more than once... Can someone please help me? -- Message posted via AccessMonster.c...

Outlook 2003 "needs to close"
Hi, On my laptop (hp), Outlook 2003 generally works, but about once a day (sometimes more), I get an error dialog that says that Outlook has encountered a problem and needs to close. Which it does. I don't recall this happening with earlier versions of Outlook. On other computers that I use (desktops), I also see the problem, but MUCH less often -- maybe once a month. Any ideas? TIA, Gary. Hi Gary, Are there any error messages or numbers? Anything listed in your application event viewer? Any prompt to send the error message to Microsoft? -- Kathleen Orland Outlook Tips: ht...

Problem using problem reporting
I noticed that windows 7 error reporting no longer works on my machine. It goes through the motions then reports it cannot connect to the error reporting service at this time, try again later. I have tried many times, same results each day. Any clue as to what might be wrong? Anyone heard of this error or know of a fix I'm using Windows 7 64 bit. Seen it reported a few times. The cause has worked out to one of three: 1.) Third party firewall 2.) Horked DNS 3.) Serious infection. Unfortunately, the third is the most common I've seen. -- Charlie. http://msmvps....

Command Button
Hi, I have a database that was made for me that has active command buttons for ID#, last name and Employer. I have since added another text box to the form for a secondary ID (not really relevent i guess). Anyhow, I have a table with this secondar ID and I am trying to create a command button (I chose the binocular icon) but I am confused as to how to get it to link to the table. Either it doesnt do anything or I get an error. Looking how to link the command button with my table. Thanks very much! MAS I'm not sure how the buttons are used on your form. Could you explain wh...

Purchase order format to show two addresses
We have a physical (shipping) address and a mailing address. Unfortunately, our venders are getting mixed up and trying to send shipments to our mailing address and mail to our physical location (neither of which is a good deal). I would like for my purchase orders to have both addresses, but I can't figure out how. Any suggestions? If you know how to edit the report, you can hard code your address into the PO. I am assuming your shipping address is what is in RMS. location is store operations\receipttemplates\po.xml Replace the area <SUB name="PrintAddress with the followin...

Printing Cash Flow Report
Does anyone know how to print the cash flow report in report format instead of chart format? I want to print all my upcoming expenses and the balance in my account after each expense occurs. Thanks in advance! ...

tax software report disappeared
My Tax Software Report has disappeared. I went to Tax Reports. When I select Tax Software Report then select Go To Report/Chart it says it is loading but nothing happens. This happens every year when I try to use Tax Report Software. I thought there might not be enough memory for my computer, but even when I closed all programs it still didn't work. I also went to Reports Gallery and selected Taxes. I had exported to excel from Tax-Related Transactions. Could this have done something. I am hoping someone can help since Microsoft will not. Thank you. ...

Outlook client for CRM 3.0 don't shows the same information that web client!
Hi everybody! I hope someone can help me 'cause I don't know how to solve my problem. I'm terrrible worried about it. Working with the CRM web client all run well; however, if I make same things through Outlook Client I view information is not all. I'll try to specify it: 1. When I create and e-mail and I try to select one of my mates (users), I can't find him; however, if I opt for using the web client; he appears!! 2. In Outlook client I need use several contacts from CRM database. I look for them and the application shows me some of them, but not all! I've c...

Disaster recovery: ExchSrvr 2000 Db (corrupt) needs to be moved to ExchSrvr 2003 system
My client has been through the following scenario. Running Windows 2000 Server, and Exchange Server 2000. A huge power spike killed the server outright. System board, memory, controller cards, everything - damaged beyond repair. However, the hard drive was salvaged and recovered, and a copy of the database files made. (Simple OS copy - no utils involved.) This (hugely) corrupt database now has to be brought back onto a Windows Server 2003 system running Exchange Server 2003. What are the odds on getting this right? Odie -- Retrodata www.retrodata.co.uk Globally Local Data Recovery Ex...

Safe Pay Automation and Scheduling
Have the ability to schedule safe pay runs on a periodic basis, and add scripting ability for transmit the file via a web browser interface. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us...

Analisys Cube sPayables Aging Report
Has anybody work with the Payables Expenses cubes to generate a Payables Aging report? Any guidance on how to accomplish this is appreciated. Do I have to create a measure for this? Thanks. Hector ...

Need to EDC Settle an already Settled batch
Our mgr. mis-entered our new credit card merchant info in the admin>edc area. We haven't been getting any errors on cc transactions or settlements but today we noticed the money is not in the bank and our processor says we need to re-settle the batch...is there any way to do this...can I unsettle a batch then settle it again? Not getting a clear answer from MS support. Thanks in advance for your help. I'm running Version 1.3 "David" wrote: > Our mgr. mis-entered our new credit card merchant info in the admin>edc > area. We haven't been getting a...

help needed: I want to convert Scores (in percent) into Grades (A, B, C, D, or F)
Hi, As a teacher I have to keep scores from my students' performance. I normally use a MS Excel to add up my students scores from tests and exams. The total "scores" will be in percentage At the end of the course I will have to give "grades" to students. Could you please help me to convert "scores(percent)" to "grades(A, B, C, D, or F). Does IF function work? Thank you for your kind help. Ciao, Chaiwan Chaiwan, IFs might work, but there is a much better way. Firstly, construct a grading table like so 0% F 45% C 50% C+ 55% B- 60...

Delete Worthles Status Reports
Does anyone know how to delete old status reports that were never replied to and the related project was subsquently deleted? Hi Dave, I blogged a long time ago a manual way to do this - it isn't easy, but then I'm not a programmer. Search on appleparkltd.spaces.live.com for some ideas. -- Regards, Ben. http://www.applepark.co.uk http://appleparkltd.spaces.live.com/ "Redneck David" wrote: > Does anyone know how to delete old status reports that were never replied to > and the related project was subsquently deleted? David: To do this thr...

Report setup 01-12-08
I have a db that the client wants me to prepare a report of transactions, from the transaction table, in the following format: (TT = transaction types) (Each lot may have none or many transactions of each type) TT1 TT2 TT3 TT4 lota 0 10 8 2 lotb 5 0 0 1 lotc 1 5 0 0 "" etc. I am able to create a report that has the lots listed sequentially, then the details of the lot transactions, but not in the above format. Any ideas? Damon Create a new report using the wizard. When it asks you for grouping options, se...

Safe Pay format
Our bank requires Payee AND 1st address line. How can I get the 1st address line in the file format?? Sorry- forgot to include that we are running GP 9.0 with Service Pack 3 and we have the Safe Pay module. "Julie Rupp" wrote: > Our bank requires Payee AND 1st address line. > How can I get the 1st address line in the file format?? ...

How future automatic payments are reported in the register.
Hi folks - I'm evaluating Money at the moment, and I've set up some automatic payments for future bills. Wildly easy and great. The only problem I have is that the two upcoming Apay events are being reported in my bank register as debits (in red, because my balance won't cover them yet) even though they are in the future. I understand that's it's probably trying to warn me that they're coming up and that I'll be overdrawn in the future, but the effect is that it's actually debiting the money before my bank does and giving me an artificial picture o...

Jetstress report generation error #2
Hi, I am running jetstress for the performance benchmarking activity. The test runs successfully but at the end fails to generate the report. The html files shows report generation error as "Process failed to create the test report. Error: Index was outside the bounds of the array". Please find the log file below 12/27/2005 12:14:13 PM -- Environment validation results: Detected JetstressUI version: 6.5.7720.0 Detected operating system: Microsoft Windows Server 2003 (5.2.3790.0) Service Pack 1 Detected ESE.dll version: 6.5.6944.0 Detected ESEPERF.dll version: 6.5.6944.0 12/27/20...

Crystal Reports, GP 6.0, PSQL.2000i
I'm having trouble with the ODBC connection connecting to Crystal Reports. Does anyone have any suggestions. I've tried to connect, but fI am getting a micro kernel error. When I add the dsn user, and then hit the test button - I get success. But then I can't connect to the server? Any help would be appreciated. I'm ready to uninstall everything. Also, now when I go into Access, it gives me an ODBC error. Maddening. Thanks. I did find an article regarding PSQL.2000i error Pervasive.SQL 2000 does not provide a mechanism to enable/disable OEM-ANSI conversion inside the DSN c...

Anyone one setup the PAYE scheme in Excel?
The PAYE scheme implemented for most companies, anyone having a template or a sample worksheet? ...

Help Need for Sales Comparison Report
I have a table of daily sales figures. Fields are: WE (Numberic for Week Number) Date (Date) CashSales (Currency) ChargeSales (Currency) Credits (Currency) What I need to be able to do is produce a report that shows a comparison of all sales by Week Number from 2007 vs current 2008 year, grouped by Week Numbers. Example: W/E 1 Date Cash Sales Charge Sales Credits Date Cash Sales Charge Sales Credit 1-1-07 $100.00 $50.00 $0 1-2-08 $110.00 $65.00 $0 1-2-07 $200.0...

How do I delete databases that I do not need?
I'm trying to create a database-not working so well. I have made 3 attempts at my database but they are not what I need, they're basically mistakes. I imagine I will have a lot more before I'm done, how do I get rid of the mistakes?? Just locate the mdb files and delete them. Just be sure you know exactly which ones you want to be rid of. Bill "Patrice" <Patrice@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:82E4A484-6D04-41A7-A6B2-92B17A01DA1C@microsoft.com... > I'm trying to create a database-not working so well. I have made 3 > attempts >...