HQ Client - HQ Server communication

We are trying to process 501 worksheet from different stores. But these
worksheets are getting timed out. There are about 40K items on each store. We
tried communicating one store at a time, but with no results.

Can someone help?

Thanks in advance
0
RMS (14)
8/28/2008 5:36:01 AM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

VPN, Exchange Server, Palm hotsync
My Toshiba 3500 was successfully synchronizing Outlook over a VPN to my Exchange Server until I installed the Palm Pilot m505 synchronization software. After this, I could not connect over the VPN to synchronize Outlook. This was a problem that showed up in Outlook, not in the Palm software itself. However, the problem started when I installed the Palm software and stopped when I removed it. Any idea what the heck is going on? John Have you checked with the Palm support forums or online help? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. D...

old Exchange Server remains site folder server
Hello, I am trying to replace an old exchange 2000 server with a new 2003 server. I have moved all the mailboxes, public folders and system folders as per the KB article regarding 'removing the first exchange 2000 server in a site.' However, the old Exchange 2000 server is still showing up as the site folder server in AD. I have not uninstalled Exchange from the old server yet - will the site folder server role be automatically reassigned at that time or will I have to manually edit the AD with ADSI Edit and put the DN of my new Exchange server in there to change this role? Also, am ...

Server Application Unavailable 06-14-06
Dear All, In one of our customer's site CRM 1.2 is implemented on the following environment: SBS 2003 (with relevant SPs) SQL Server 2000 (with relevant SPs) MS CRM 1.2 Exchange MS CRM intermittently gives "Server Application Unavailable" whenever I try to access CRM. All the services are running. No event logs. Although the error message says that an Application Event Log for the Web Server has been logged, I dont see any log in the Event Viewer. And moreover CRM also displays the authentication form before giving that error. That means the CRM Authentication service is...

CRM 4.0 DESKTOP client for Outlook don't load all options (?)
Today I found some problem in CRM Desktop Outlook client...when I try to create e-mail quick campaign I did't find option "e-mail via mail merge" and the same option for list. In CRM menu (in Outlook) under Otions I didn't found "synchronization" tab. After restart Outlook for few hours all was ok, but after I observed the same situation, restart and all is ok... Is some solution of this problem... ...

NNTP Server Setup
I have setup NNTP services using Exchange System Manager, and can access, post and read those posts. However, I have a few questions which I have not been able to find answers for via Google, the MS knowledge base, or this forum. 1. Is there a way to hide the "control.*" groups from users? 2. Is there a way to (securly) allow a user to edit/delete their own posts? (default permissions on the Public Folders folder are setup to allow edit/delete for the owner of a post) TIA for any help I can get on this. If there is a good reference, please provide a pointer. ...

RPC over HTTPS on one server?
Hi! I want to install all only on one server: - Windows 2003 Active Directory - Exchange 2003 The users should be ablte to use RPC over HTTPS and other Exchnage 2003 services. Which steps must I follow for installation? Any good links about it? Best Regards On Wed, 9 Feb 2005 00:13:02 -0800, "mustafa" <mustafa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi! >I want to install all only on one server: >- Windows 2003 Active Directory >- Exchange 2003 > >The users should be ablte to use RPC over HTTPS and other Exchnage 2003 >services. > >Which steps mus...

CRM 1.2
I am going to move the CRM SQL databases to a new server. We will also be moving Great Plains off the CRM server and on to the new SQL server. We are bouncing around the idea of naming the new SQL server to the name that the current CRM server uses and renaming the current CRM server. The thinking here is that we won't have to touch the Great Plains clients. What kinds of issues can I expect in this scenario? I believe that CRM "might" make us of the SID in which case I would need to use SysPrep to create the new one? I wouldn't think that this is that unusal of a proje...

Creating Purchase order worksheets in HQ through rules
I would like put some code in a web service in order to create a purchase order work sheet. Could I access to work sheets logic using qsrules to construct a worksheet? I looking for a method like QSRULES.CreatePOWorkSheet Thank you Oscar ...

Server side attachment blocking?
Does exchange 2003 include server side attachment blocking? I had thought it was configurable natively without any add-on software, but seem to be unable to find such a control, nor any documentation about it on the MS sites. Thanks in advance, Chris no you are able to check the RBL (Relay Blacklists) with exchange 2003 as far as i am aware. you would have to use something like GFI Mail Security. Simon "Chris King" <cking@whitneyhakws.com> wrote in message news:Oai%23hTK9DHA.548@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > Does exchange 2003 include server side attachment blocking? I ha...

SBS/Exchange and Blackberry Enterprise Server
Dear Newsgroup, on a Small Business Server 2003-machine with installed Blackberry Enterprise Server (and three Blackberries) I have got the following problem. Since a few days, no Blackberry is able to send E-Mails. E-Mail-receiving, Synchronizing calendar/contacts/tasks and incoming E-Mail works perfectly. I have been set the security policies of the related users, the server however "forgets" these settings within half an hour. The settings made by me are the following: 1. User x/y/z --> security, add BESAdmin, full access 2. User BESAdmin --> security, add x...

Email server 02-13-10
The smtp outgoing email with VISTA cannot be authenicated. Vista is not an e-mail client. Please post the error message in its entirety. You can left click on it to highlight and then right click to copy and then paste it into this thread. -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "Charles" <Charles@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:62A2017F-A531-4E34-89CC-7FE3BD9849F0@microsoft.com... > The smtp outgoing email with VISTA cannot be authenicated. ...

Exchange Server 2003 Filter Rules
I would like to set a filter/rule on the exchange server that will check email in or out of our domain for key words in the header or message body and carbon copy the email to a public folder. I think I need a 3rd party solution if so can anybody recommend one for SBS2003 Thank you very much for your help. ...

2 different domains/1 exchange server
Hi. I'm currently running E2k03 SP1 as my mail server in our network. Recently another company move in our building (same owner) and both company are sharing network infrastructure. Each company has a different AD domains and this domains are not related in any ways (trust relationship). Is there any way that I can provide mail services to the new neighbors without trusting the domains or using pop3? -- Elvyn Gutierrez Pellerano & Herrera MIS/Lan Manager ...

Old Exchange server in User Setup in Actice Directory
I am running win2000 sp4 and Exchange 2k we had an old server that we moved all the old boxes over from, works fine... there was some residual information from the old server in exchange manager and in AD, I surgically removed these instinces... the only place it is now at is when I am setting up a user in AD and it asks to create an exchange box, I have the check in the box click next, it asks witch server to setup on and it is set by default to the old server. Each time I have to click the drop down and select the newer server... how do I revome this instince from here so it will just have t...

Not able to connect to outgoing SMTP server using POP account in Outlook 2007
Good Day, We have a user that is using Outlook 2007 and I am able to get incoming mail but when I try to send email I get the following error. "Outlook cannot connect to your outgoing (SMTP) e-mail server" I went into configure and clicked on more settings and checked the following Outgoing Server Clicked My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication and Clicked on Log into incoming mail server before sending mail I have also tried the other options on this list with No luck. Does anybody have any other suggestions that I can try. Thank You Ad...

Insert KB article in e-mail from outlook client
Hi there, I noticed I can send a KB article as an e-mail from the web client but not from within outlook? Is this correct (same goes for inserting e-mail templates) and if so, has anybody found a way to work around this?? Many thanks -- Aad van der Veld Senior CRM Consultant Capgemini Technology Services t: +31 (0)30 689 6047 m: +31 (0)6 150 30 749 e: aad.vandervelden@capgemini.com ...

Security descriptors in Windows Server 2003
Hello Expert(s) In windows 2003 SP2 server if we run "chkdsk /f" in data volume then the Chkdsk.exe utility incorrectly identifies and resets security descriptors to default value. Do you have any idea how to fix that issue because in my environment there servers with more than 500 GB data and needs chkdsk /f to be run. Cheers, AD The CHKDSK utility incorrectly identifies and deletes in-use security descriptors http://support.microsoft.com/kb/831374/ -- Regards, Dave Patrick ....Please no email replies - reply in newsgroup. Microsoft Certified Pr...

How to speed up ShutDown time on Exchange server
I have Win2003 and Exchange 2003 on a server. If I need to re-boot, e.g. after installing my anti-spam software, it takes nearly 20 mins to shut-down. I only have a handfull of users. Why does it take so long and is there a way to speed it up? Thanks. Is the server also a domain controller? If so, that's expected behaviour. Usual workaround is to stop all the Exchange services before rebooting, which should speed things up a bit. -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP For Exchange news, links and tips, check: http://www.msexchangeblog.com "Stephen Aldous" <steve@stephenaldous.co...

Your Server reported a UID does not comply IMAP Standard
Hello a lo'ts of time a receive this error in Outlook 2007. (ScreenShot > http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1840296/Outlook%20Errore%20ENG.JPG ) there's a way or a fix to solve it? The only solution that i've found is remove and create again the mail account. -- >>> www.ceccherini.net <<< "Andry79fi :-)" <andry79job@ceccherini.net> wrote in message news:hmoei6$6r2$1@tdi.cu.mi.it... > a lo'ts of time a receive this error in Outlook 2007. > (ScreenShot > http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1840296/Outlook%20Errore%20ENG.JPG ) > &...

I need to host a 2nd domain on my Exchange server.
Hi, my current email is ashrafvc@abc.com on a single domain with exchange 2003. We have currently aquired another company and I need to add new email account on my same exchange server with different domain name, for example abc@mbc.com I refer some article suggesting to play around with recepient policy but somehow it just seem to be not working for me. Is there a better way or right solution for this ? Please help. Thanks & Regards, Ashraf http://www.petri.co.il/configure_exchange_2000_2003_to_receive_email_for_other_domains.htm That should give you the basics. Make sure the MX rec...

OWA Access
I’m having a problem accessing mailboxes on a newly added Exchange server (cluster server) via the front end OWA servers. I can access the mailboxes when using the address of the back end server in the browser (even from a browser running on the front end server). I get an error “401 5 0” at the end of the IIS log and I’m redirected back to the logon screen with the following message: You could not be logged on to Outlook Web Access. Make sure your domain\user name and password are correct, and then try again. Relevant Version Info! Front End Exchange 2003 SP1 Windows 2003 Exchange 2...

RPC communication error
In my organization i had exchange 5.5, then i installed additional 2003 exchange server to the same domain, they worked in team very good, i moved private mailboxes to exchange 2003, set public folders to replicate between servers. Then i decided to get rid of 5.5 - replicated and deleted public folders from old server, uninstalled it and then deleted it from the server administrative group. but since then i get strange logs in my exchange 2003 An RPC communications error occurred. Unable to bind over RPC. Locality Table (LTAB) index: 7, Windows 2000/MTA error code: 1753. Comms error 1753, Bi...

DPM2007 and SMTP server
Hi people, DPM2007 on Windows 2003 SE, Exchange 2007 SP2 on Windows 2008 SE. In Dpm2007 I have this error: http://www.msexchange.org/img/upl/image0321207047625397.jpg Username, password and smtp server is correct. How to fix it? Tnx in advance. I am assuming that the user details you are entering is an admin on the DPM box ? If that is the case, can you try to set the User Access Control Settings to "Never Notify" and see if the issue gets resolved ? Thanks, Gaurav [MSFT] This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ...

Item Movement Problem in HQ
We have 3 stores using RMS. When we do an item movement report in HQ it provides what appears to be correct info. However when viewing the sales transactions for 2 of the 3 stores, sales slips that comes up has a different transaction number then what is showing in the report and is unrelated to the item being viewed. I tried using "check" in HQ administrator and reindexing files. Probelm remains. Any suggestions? Thanks -- John G at the Tradewinds Shops HQ Bug. download in CustomerSource https://mbs.microsoft.com/customersource/support/downloads/reportslibrary/rms/ModifiedR...

Which SQL SERVER 2000 edition is best for HQ
Hi all, As you know SQL Server 2000 Standard Edition and SQL Server 2000 Enterprise Edition are supported on Windows Server 2003. Now Which SQL Server 2000 edition is recommended for HQ implementation STANDARD OR ENTERPRISE ? If any of them, Y ? I am running SQL SERVER 2000 Engine on WIN Server 2003 OS & HQ server is seperated running on WIN XP Professional Edition. Are operating Systems suitable? Depends on your organization's needs. RMS is not going to make use of any SQL Server Enterprise features directly, but if you wanted to say implement a fail-over cluster (minimum ...