How to use MGetDelHandle

I not understand this function: MGetDelHandle

I am using VBTools for Solomon 6, and I need returnd the deleted items for
array memory, but I don't understand MGetDelHandle.

Thanks.

0
evizcaino (1)
1/29/2007 7:37:11 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

How can web use Shamsi Calendar
hi i need to use sahmsi calendar on my project how can i use shamsi calendar? Hello Ali, There is no other built-in calendar type except for Gregorian in MS Project desktop. There is an add-in for Hijri Calendar at the download center but none for Shamsi. You can make an internet search on ""Shamsi for Microsoft Project" to find a third party add-in. Regards. Ismet Kocaman "ali rezaiy" wrote: > hi i need to use sahmsi calendar on my project > how can i use shamsi calendar? > ...

formule met ALS (formula using IF)
Hi there, I'm a beginmner, trying to use formula's for (almost) the first time. In colum A I have about 220.000 barcodes eg: 0000040151595 0000040151595 0000040151601 0000050936885 0000050936885 0000050936915 0000050936922 0000050953127 0000087189025 0000087189025 0000087189032 0000087189032 0000087189049 0000087189049 0000087189056 0000087189056 0010343602229 0010343602229 0010343602236 0010343602236 Many of those barcodes are unique, but many more have doubles. By using data/sort, I sorted the barcodes, so that the double barcodes are standing side by side in the colum. Now I'm...

Anyone out there using C360's activity summary?
There is an update for the activity summary that contains more columns - I installed the upgrade on my server and the web ap on the server works fine, but I can't get it to work on the client outlook or client web ap. When I click on summary from the client, I get "Access to the path "c:\inetpub\wwwroot\Custom\c360 \UserPreferences\{F254BFF5-19FD-4F80-879E- ACE55B131B83}.config" is denied." When I go out to this path - this file isn't there. There is another file {different GUID}.config. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks, Jen From the c360 support site. - ...

Problem using xml writer
Hi I want to create following xml document using xmlwriter <?xml version="1.0" ?> - <epps> - <remit_trn type="technical"> <remit_date_dtm dtm = "201" >test</remit_date_dtm> <rmt_payee_n1>test</rmt_payee_n1> <rmt_payee_n1>test</rmt_payee_n1> <rmt_ref>test</rmt_ref> </remit_trn> </epps> I wrote the code to do the same but when I run the code I am getting following exception on executing the following line xmlw.WriteAttributeString("dtm01" , "201&quo...

Multiple device using USB8023/Rndis driver (WinCE6.0)
Hi, All, I am adding usb-to-ethernet support to my WinCE 6.0 image. I got it to work after some searches on the web. What I did was to modify registry by adding: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Drivers\USB\LoadClients\Default\2\default\USB8023] "DLL"="USB8023.DLL" [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Drivers\USB\ClientDrivers\USB8023] "DLL"="USB8023.DLL" [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Comm\USB8023] ;LOC_FRIENDLYRNDISHOST "DisplayName"=mui_sz:"netmui.dll,#9002" "Group"="NDIS" "ImagePath"="USB8023.DLL&quo...

Is any one using Netzero in Outlook?
I have a non Netzero email account I'd like to check in Outlook 2002 while connected to the Internet through Netzero. I've input the incoming mail information for my non Netzero mail server. Then I put in the Netzero mail server for outgoing. I always receive an error and cannot send email. I'd tried several variations of this setup but nothing seems to work. I did have it working at one point but it stopped for some reason and hasn't worked again. It only worked for a few minutes. Outlook works fine if I'm setting up my Netzero account for incoming/outgoing mail ser...

How would I forecast something(sales) using excel
Can someone kindly help how to forecast. For and example lets say I ve got sales data for the past 10 months. And I need to forecast sales for the next two months. Also I was given the targeted amounts for the 2 months. I need to fore cast sales by product to match the final target figure for the 2 months. Is there a mathamatical way to do it using excel. Help would be greatly appreciated. THanks -- kaushi "Kaushi" <Kaushi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C9501E32-CCAF-4828-884D-A3EE1069ABCA@microsoft.com... > Can someone kindly help how to forecast...

use File Send with Office and Lotus Notes
I'm using Office (2000) and Lotus Notes (6.5). On my previous PC I used the same software, and I could send an Excel or Word document by choosing File, Send To, and Mail Recipient (as attachment). After getting the new PC and installing the software, I don't have the option to send a file from within Word or Excel. Internet Explorer is set to use Lotus Notes as my e-mail program, but I don't see a place within Word or Excel to tell them which e-mail program to use. What am I missing? Thank you for your help. -Dan ...

use of recordset
Hi, I used to work with CRecordset from MFC (VC++ 6.0) to connect to Mysql database.(via odbc connector) I think CRecordset are not easy to manipulate. - when I open a table, I think that all the table is loaded - to get a field, you have to get all the line - I don't know how make select count(*) from table and get result. Are there other solutions more effciency? Perhaps I don't use the good tools. Thank for your help Jeff "J-F Portala" <jfportala@free.fr> ha scritto nel messaggio news:481ed2d9$0$14937$426a74cc@news.free.fr... > I used to work with CReco...

How do I make mailing labels from Excel without using Word?
I am trying to make mailing labels from Excel. I can't carry the format from Excel to Word. Is there a way to carry the format to word or a way to make labels directly from Excel? Have you looked at the formatting options that are available with merge fields in Word? On Thu, 23 Sep 2004 19:05:16 -0700, Mountain man <Mountain man@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I am trying to make mailing labels from Excel. I can't carry the format from >Excel to Word. > >Is there a way to carry the format to word or a way to make labels directly >from Excel? In th...

Using Exchange as a POP Server
Can Exchange 5.5 be used as a POP server so that when our staff is out of the office they can check their company e-mail with a client such as Outlook Express? If so, can someone tell me how this is done? Would they log in with their NT name and password? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks, Tim Rogers "Tim Rogers" <tim<remove this>@soundcare.com> wrote: >Can Exchange 5.5 be used as a POP server so that when our staff is out of >the office they can check their company e-mail with a client such as Outlook >Express? Yes. >If so, can someone t...

How to use a cell value as Table Array in VLOOKUP worksheet function
I need to use VLOOKUP for a spreadsheet I'm running and need to use the value in a cell as the name of the table array for VLOOKUP. Is this possible ? -- willydlish ------------------------------------------------------------------------ willydlish's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=19985 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=345737 With the name in A1: =VLOOKUP(---,INDIRECT(A1),---,---) HTH Jason Atlanta, GA >-----Original Message----- > >I need to use VLOOKUP for a spreadsheet I'm running and ...

Creating a form using a spreadsheet
Does anyone know how I can use a spreadsheet to populate fields in a form? Provide more detail about what you want to do. Where is the form? On a worksheet? HTH Otto "Sam" <Sam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EF1AF1FA-54FE-42C2-9EEF-BDAE2E1FAD19@microsoft.com... > Does anyone know how I can use a spreadsheet to populate fields in a form? Put your field names in the first row. As a minimum, put a line of data in the second row. Don't leave any heading columns or data rows completely blank. Highlight a cell within your block of data. Choose Data...

Use Vb.Net to compare recordsets
I want to write a exe that compares two recordsets i will create using SQL statements. Recordset "A" is from the source table our users are currently using. Recordset "B" is from a view that shows up to the minute changes (Pulls from muiltiple sources). I will run the exe everynight and this is what I am trying to accomplish. If B has more records than A.... I want to insert the differeneces into the source table from A. The changes would also be written to a log file so the changes would be documented nightly. If A has more records than B... I want to wr...

Backing up using a flash card
I have just installed a multi- flash card adapter below the floppy drive (cost AUD $120 with a 128MB card) Money reconises the drive as a removable drive and adds a dropdown menu where the floppy option is. This seems to me a more secure & reliable way to go for backup, its much quicker and I do not have to compress the file I can also save the .Mny quickly and easily What do you think Dick Watson? as the expert on backup FAQs Regards Terry As noted previously, newer versions put any removable media here that presents a true file system. I'm all for this kind of stuff. I copy mi...

Use different numbers for a calculation dependent on input
What I would like to do is the following for cell B1: If A1<=250 then B1=1, if A1>250 and A1<=500 then B1=2, if A1>500 and A1<=1000 then B1=3, if A1>1000 then "Problem". Is this doable in a spreadsheet? Thanks Hi Bob, Try this one. =IF(A1<=250;1; IF(AND(A1>250;A1<=500);2;IF(AND(A1>500;A1<=1000);3;"Problem"))) Ypou may have to change ";" to "," depending on your locale. Wkr, JP "Bob Zimski" <BobZimski@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7BFFBB20-3218-4F44-8BF2-9040E92D00C3@micros...

How can I access a database using ODBC in a appliction based on Dialog
I know we can bind the fields of the specified table(s) in a application based on DOC/VIEW mode,but how can I do it while the appliction is based on DIALOG mode? Thanks a lot! Bill Derive a class from CRecordset. Modify the GetDefaultConnect() and GetDefaultSQL() methods accordingly. In the dialog's class, you'll need the CRecordset-derived member variable. Call CRecordset::Open() in the dialog's OnInitDialog() method. Now the member variables in the CRecordset-derived class can be used. "Bill Xie" <xiezhenming@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:#FyJ2ncrDH...

I want to use Page x of y without y including cover and TOC
I want to number the body of a report using Page x of y, but I can't figure out how to exclude front material such as cover and toc from the total number of pages y. On Mon, 7 Dec 2009 16:35:01 -0800, Misdeerose <Misdeerose@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I want to number the body of a report using Page x of y, but I can't figure >out how to exclude front material such as cover and toc from the total number >of pages y. The first step is to separate the front matter from the rest of the document with a section break, as described in these articles: ...

New user can't use Outlook after Active Directory Migration
We recently upgraded our NT 4 PDC to Server 2003. We're running AD in Interim mode. On the network we have an Exchange 5.5 server running on Windows 2000 Server. All of the users imported from the old NT domain are working fine on the Exchange server, but any new users I create don't have authority to log in to Outlook. I have tried creating users in AD and linking the account in Exchange. I have also tried creating users with the old user manager directly on the Exchange server which initiates the Exchange user setup dialog box. In both cases, the new user still can't use Out...

Use of Cell Values Instead of Hard Coding
I am using Excel 2003 and want to make my code as generic as possible. I am very junior with this but I know proper coding is ... Dim MstrInvList As Workbook Dim AllInvSht As Worksheet Set MstrInvList = Workbooks("Invoices & Work Estimates.xls") MstrInvList.Activate Set AllInvSht = Worksheets("Invoices & Work Estimates") AllInvSht.Activate But I would like something like this... where cell S2 contains "Invoices & Work Estimates" and cell R2 contains "Invoices & Work Estimates.xls" The SET lines...

HTML use
I have created a Newsletter in publisher which I want to send out via my companies webmail system (part of our web site). I need to enter the newsletter as HTML. I have tried opening the HTML code in notepad and copying it to the webpage. It sorta works but all of the pictures are gone and the formatting is trashed. Is there any way to do this? Not as HTML. If you wanted an HTML newsletter, then you really should have used something like Word or FrontPage. Are you deadset on that format? If so, may I ask why? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Publisher "davec1969" wrote: > I have cr...

wann to use word dictionary in another apllication ?
hi all , i creating C# application in that i m using hookup keyboar by C#. i m reading the key entered by user . as soon as the user write something on notepad and enter space , whn space comes i wann to send that word to word dictionary i m using simple word.dll in my application and trying to create the dictionary option there with Word.Application = new Word.Application(); // i m getting exception here my exception is lik this " Retrieving the COM class factory for component with CLSID {000209FF-0000-0000-C000-000000000046} failed due to the following error: ...

business portal using xls files
I am using the Frx report posting tool and I know that I can put a .doc, .pdf or .htm file. Why does it not see an xls file? I understand that i can see only one file type at a time, but no matter how I do the xls file it will not pick up and show on the web. Is there another way to post an xls file . ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Micro...

Updating IDs Using Junction Tables Without Combo Boxes
All, I am currently working on creating an input form that is designed to have contact information entered on one side of the form and land parcel information loaded into the other. The Contact information would be stored in the contact table, and the parcel data in a parcel table. I have a junction table, Owner that is designed to hold the Contact ID and the Parcel ID. My question is this, once the data is entered, how do I get the Owner table to populate with the proper IDs? I have previously created a database that used combo boxes, thus setting the IDs by that choice, but I don...

using MFC and VC++ to read web cam
Hi, I am looking for a method to read in video from a webcam. I came across the avicap example on the msdn website. Unfortunately it uses the SDK directly. I am no Windows programmer, and I'm more comfortable with MFCs. I want to test my image processing routines on the current frame obtained from the webcam. I guess I'll need a handle to the image/bmp structure from the current frame. After processing the frame, I want to paint it in a window, instead of the original frame. But first, how do I go about reading the frame? Any help or redirection would be appreciated. Sincerely BS ...