How to stop Tax and Subtotal printing from receipt?

Does anyone what to do if i want know to show tax and subtotal in the
receipt?  Please help.

Ken
0
Planted (4)
5/19/2006 10:53:02 AM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Can't set the page size as large as the printer will print!
Hi, We use publisher 2002 at the office to make some large montages using our HP750C. In other programs, we can set the page size to 34" by 60" and print large displays, but in Publisher, if we set the page size to larger than the "standard" large page size of 34 by 44, then it will make the display area that big, but the white page underneath is still 34 by 44. Is there a size limit to publisher? Or, do you think it something in the printer setup under Publisher? We are stumped. We can print larger displays from Canvas and a Oilfield Seismic mapping program, but not P...

Messages stop routing
Hi I hope this is the right forum. My problem is this, I have a multi exchange server (all W2K and E2K) environment. At one of my remote sites, messages all of a sudden stop going back and forth and remain in the queue, I've tried restarting MTA, in fact I've tried restarting all Exchange related services, no service restarts seem to rectify the problem. The only way around this problem is to reboot the box itself, and then everything is fine. Has anyone got any ideas as to why this would happen. Thanks in advance Bob "bob smythe" <bob@aol.com> wrote: &...

Cell highlighting won't stop
Can't figure this one out. Every once in a while when I left click my mouse to highlight cells the highlighting action won't stop. It doesn't appear to be a failure of the gidepoint mouse on the notebook, because the problem won't manifest itself on other spreadsheets or other Office documents. I have to use keyboard shortcuts to access menu options as the mouse won't "release". -- Technology Director Northeastern Wayne School Corp. Fountain City, IN. try the f8 key -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.rr.com "Bill_K" <bkre...

Stop Automatic Checking for Newsgroup Messages?
(Running Vista Ultimate 64-bit, SP-2, IE-8, WM-6, WLM-09, classic mode, dial-up.) My system is set to check for new email every 15 minutes, and that is fine for me. It also checks for new newsgroup messages every 15 minutes, which I'd like to stop. Is there an easy way to do that? I'm very happy to have my system check for new newsgroup messages only when I go to a particular newsgroup. Thanks. -- ---------- CWLee Former slayer of dragons; practice now limited to sacred cows. Believing we should hire for quality, not quotas, and promote for pe...

Publisher 03 & successfully printing publication
I have tried everything to set my publication so that it will print to the edge of the page with no success. Now I'd just like it to print the entire page - it is leaving a white space - approximately 1/2 inch - at the bottom of each page. Somewhere along the way I've changed enough to create the problem I now have. I've tried the following to correct the problem: change printing preferences, calibrate printer, change margins in the Publisher document, tried bordorless printing, change the master page eliminating heading and footers...nothing has worked. Hi Georgia (Geo...

Printing the contents of a CDialog
I have an app that displays a CDialog with some text and a graph. I want to print the dialog. Is there an easy way to do this? ...

how to display single database records into forms for printing
I have info stored in a csv format, viewable by excel. I want to take each individual record of that database and put it into a form suitable for printing. And then print each record. I will also need to do this on a regular basis, using data in the same format, but with different numbers of records in each database. Is there an easy way to do this? It's called Mail Merge: http://www.officearticles.com/word/mail_merge_letters_in_microsoft_word.htm ******************* ~Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com www.MyExpertsOnline.com "need help" <need help@discussions.micros...

Exchange Event Service is Stops automatically.
Hi, I am facing problem in Exchnage Event Service working, service starts but after 4-5 seconds it stops automatically. event logged is as follow, Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeES Event Category: General Event ID: 5 Date: 11/11/2004 Time: 11:04:13 AM User: N/A Computer: MLXEX03 Description: An unexpected MAPI error occurred. Error returned was [0x80004005]. As a solution for this i tried KB265397 but still the same problem. product information is as follow, MS Windows 2000 Server With SP 4 MS Exchnage 2000 With SP 3 Regards, Suhas M. Haldankar. ...

VBA Subtotal question
The SUBTOTAL function in Excel will subtotal a list and show an outline control on the left of the screen. The outline control allows the user to change the amount of data shown in the sheet (data with subtotals, only subtotals or only grand total). Can this outline control be programmed via VBA? I would like to have a list that only shows the subtotals (without the source data displayed)? Will I have to switch to a Pivot Table to accomplish this task? Thanks Record a macro when you show/hide the data you want. You'll see code like: ActiveSheet.Outline.ShowLevels RowLevels...

how do I stop re-calculated fields in excel from going "black"
When I change any cells in my excel spreadsheet and the sheet re-calculates any affected cells go black i.e. I can't see the new calculated figures in these cells? If I hit "F2 and then enter" the cell goes back to normal i.e I can see things normally? Hi there Pat, I assume you are using office 2003, You might want to set your calculations to manual. Tools>Options>Calculations : Then set to manual Hope this works for you Regards Garreth -- Thank you and Regards Garreth Lombard "Pat" wrote: > When I change any cells in...

Problems with Printing Y-Values
I need to print several linear graphs with y-values that run to 3 decimal places (ex. 4.630). When I add a y-axis title, the values print like this: 4. . 6 with the 6 actually falling ON the y-axis. However, once I omit the y-axis title, the y-values print perfectly. What is wrong and how do I fix it?! I need an axis title as well as y- values! Thanks. ...

How can I stop my Excel hyperlinks from reassigning their destina.
After closing my spreadsheet and re-opening it, the hyperlinks still point to the initial main folder but have linked to the wrong sub-folder. ...

How do I get Multiple subtotal levels in EXCEL?
I have two levels of subtotals. The subtotal for the last group is printing after the subtotal for the higher level group. I am using EXCEL 2003. Maybe... http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;831824 Multilevel subtotals are in the wrong position in Excel 2002 and Excel 2003 Minch Lewis wrote: > > I have two levels of subtotals. The subtotal for the last group is printing > after the subtotal for the higher level group. I am using EXCEL 2003. -- Dave Peterson http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;831824 -- Regards Ken.....

how to install the two sided print module for publisher
i want to print on both sides of an A4 page and want my printer to automatically turn it over. So that I do not have to re-insert the paper back into the printer. I am trying to create a tent style invitation thank you The 2 sided printer function is a PRINTER function not a Publisher function. If your printer does not have it then you are out of luck. John G. "stormrider" <stormrider@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C74F4C14-942F-4A1F-B021-CA6A07E3AFAF@microsoft.com... >i want to print on both sides of an A4 page and want my printer to > automatica...

Printing a selected part of worksheet
I know it's possible to highlight a portion of a worksheet and print just that part. That works fine, but I have a super big spreadsheet that has to be broken into several pieces before I can print it. I'd like to make the process more efficient by assigning names to various portions of the spreadsheet. Then, when I would want to print, I could simply tell Excel to print those predesignated portions. But how do I do that? Any help is much appreciated. Hi see: http://www.rondebruin.nl/print.htm#non-contiguous -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany MB wrote: > I ...

Printing reports 05-14-04
H When I try to print a customize report, I have this error message Crystal Report Viewer Information is needed before this report can be processed. [On Cache/Page Server: <server_name>.pageserver] But in the computer where I have created these reports, when I try to print these reports, it asks me "User ID" and "password" to connect the database. (apparently it is the user/password of Crystal, it is the only one which functions Any Idea Thanks are the users who run the report in the same domain as the crm server? "Christophe" <anonymous@discussion...

Selecting and printing
I have a section about 30 rows long and 4 columns wide. These cells are color coded and 3 of the 4 columns are calculated cells. How can I have my user capture an image of this section, expand the font size, then print without color? Thanx!!! Paste it into Word as a picture, resize it, and print to a printer setup that's designed to only print black and white? **** Hope it helps! **** ~Dreamboat Excel VBA Certification Coming Soon! www.VBAExpress.com/training/ www.Brainbench.com Word Test Developer 2000,2002,2003 ******************************** "David#" <anonymous@di...

canadian charitable donation receipts
Does any one have a template for the a canadian charitable donation receipt? ...

printing labels from a from
I have a set of records in a subform. I have one field in that subform showing how many labels do I need to print for that specific record. How can I make access to read that number "x", and print "x" number of copies of the same label. I need 3 labels for record A I need 5 labels for record B I need 1 labels for record C mrpItem mrpQtyReq stdPack: numberOfLabels: A 30 10 3 B 50 50 5 C 10 10 ...

Forced print margin
Excel, Word, etc. seem to be forcing a 0.46" bottom margin when I print a document, even though I may set a different margin (like 0.25" for instance). I have discussed this with my computer manufacturer and "they" say it is a Windows issue. Any thoughts? Pete I would have thought that it was more of a printer problem. ..25" seems a bit low as the printer will probably lose grip at the bottom of the page. See the documentation for your printer and consider fit to Page in printer Set Up. Regards Peter >-----Original Message----- >Excel, Word, etc. seem ...

How to format data in receipt?
I have created a new receipt based on the standard receipt.xml In addition to showing the VAT rate (Entry.Taxrate ), I want to show the VAT Rate as well. However, most of the results of this formula will be a number with 2 digits after (such as 10.00%). How can I format this so it always prints without digits after (look like 10%). nguyenmhb nguyenmhb@gmail.com No answer to this long time :) OK, our programmer did it through tax calculation: .... <FOR each="entry"> <IF> <CONDITION> Entry.QuantityPurchased </CONDITION> <THEN> ...

custom inventory wizard receipt
I hope someone can help me with this. I have multiple stores that use the inventory wizard frequently. i would like to modify the print out that it does when you have completed the wizard and select print. i have looked in receipt templates thinking it would be there and can not distinguish which one it might be, and really don't see anything that it would be. i have been able to change any receipt formats that i've needed to and this is driving me crazy. can anyone advise as to which template this is, and where to find it? thanks, James Conway Nope, that's bein...

printing Little Current month and Little Next month on Banner when it should little PRIOR month and little Next month.
I use microsoft outlook 2002 to print my family's yearly calendar. On professionally printed calendars, when February is shown, there is a miniature January and March. But the output from microsoft outlook is showing Big February and little February and Little march. How do I get the previous month to display next to the next month on the banner? ...

Stopping autosave with forms that have subforms
How do you stop autosave with forms that have subforms? What do you mean by "AutoSave"? Are you referring to the save that happens if you make a change to a MainForm and then move the focus to a SubForm? tope12 wrote: >How do you stop autosave with forms that have subforms? -- RuralGuy (RG for short) aka Allan Bunch MS Access MVP - acXP WinXP Pro Please post back to this forum so all may benefit. Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com tope12 wrote: > How do you stop autosave with forms that have subforms? That is not something that can be turned off. You w...

How do I make outlook express stop deleting attachments?
Whenever I get an attachment to an e-mail, in the subject line I receive this message: OE removed access to the following unsafe attachents in your mail. I know some are NOT unsafe... how do I get them? hit forward, then save the attachment :) It's a new security feature to prevent accidental opening of viruses, either by yourself or scripting. you can disable it in tools | options | security, but I think the extra effort to hit forward is safer and well worth the extra click. http://www.omegageek.com/OESecurity.htm -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Out...