How to recall the Phone number ... what about other variables?

Hi

just a simple question, I'm customizing my status.htm page. Without having
any guide, I'm guessing almost every variable.

One of the easy of them: Customer's PhoneNumber.... I tried with
QSRules.Transaction.Customer.PhoneNumber  but didn't bring my anything

What is the right syntax?

Does anybody have any list of variables you can call using QSRules ?

Thanks

Gustavo

pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Gustavo, try this out:
QSRules.Transaction.Customer.HomeAddress.PhoneNumber

Q: How to make "whole" numbers?
Hello NG, i want to tell excel, to make out of a number e.g. 5,93 a "whole number" (as we call it in german), wich in this case would be 5. please don't mix it up with ROUND. round would have made a 6 out of it. what i want, is that all these numbers e.g. 5,01 5,45 5,9 would be turned into a 5 thanx in advance, Tom. -- _______________________ http://tom.lautenbacher.biz _______________________ On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 02:45:25 +0200, "Tom H. Lautenbacher" <Lautenbacher@gmx.net> wrote: >Hello NG, > >i want to tell excel, to make out of a number e.g. 5,...

Importing Numbers
I imported a bunch of records that include an item number that begins with "0". Both the Excel spreadsheet cell and the Access table are marked as NUMBER. Nevertheless, when the item are imported the leading "0" was deleted. Why? How do I overcome that as I have to have the "0". -- KM Am 02.06.2010 16:44, schrieb Kevin M: > I imported a bunch of records that include an item number that begins with > "0". Both the Excel spreadsheet cell and the Access table are marked as > NUMBER. Nevertheless, when the item are imported the leadi...

Auto Account Number Generation
Here's a newbie question for which I have not yet been able to find a solution. Whenever creating a new account, I'd like the form to automatically display an account number in the accountnumber field that is one more than the max in the table. How can I automtically create this? That is how can I run a query on form load that looks up the current max account number then add one to it? ANy help would be appreciated. Only way to do this is through writing some code. For example you could achieve this using a callout. When you save a new account you can have the callout scan ...

How do I add numbers in visible cells using Excel 97
I need to add values in visible cells using Excel 97 using a formula instead of adding values of each cell individually. Thank You John Kennedy If you mean your data is filtered, check out the SUBTOTAL function -- eg: =SUBTOTAL(9,B:B) Rgds, Andy -- Support Boris - visit http://www.ncadc.org.uk/letters/newszine36/boris.html If you are hidding the rows using a filter, then look in help at the Subtotal worksheet function. Other than that, there is no built in function that ignores hidden cells. Perhaps there is a cell value condition you can check - so you could use Sumif, use the c...

Formula to find the last number of a column (lower cell)
I have a column with numbers. I want a formula that it will be finding the lower cell that has data. For example in column A i have numbers in cells A1, A2 and A3. In cell A10 i want a fotmula. With this formula will see in cell A10 the number that i have in cell A3. If i put a number in cell A4 i want that number to be shown in cell A10. Try the below in cell A10 =LOOKUP(10^10,A1:A9) -- Jacob (MVP - Excel) "yiannis5231" wrote: > I have a column with numbers. I want a formula that it will be finding the > lower cell that has data. For example in colu...

Grouping variable length values
I have a field called contractnum which contains a variable-length string from 8 -17 characters. My difficulty is that when I sort them, I would like to group them based on on the section of digits just before the last. The 6 entries below would be grouped as described. My problem is differnet lengths in various entries. The last digit in some entries may represent a change to the original. For example, 123 and P123555 both represent original documents and the last digits represent changes to those. 123 (=original number) 123 1 (a modification to the original 123) 123 2 (a second mod...

Number to Word
I want to enter "1" in cell a1 and i want "annual" to populate into b1. Iwant to enter ".52" in cell a1 and i want "semi-annual to populat into b1. so on and so on. I want excel setup up so if i type 1 that it puts annual into a cell Annual, semi annual, quarterly and monthly. Is this possible?? Thanks -- 867503 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- 8675039's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1633 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27756 A VL...

Emailing to a fax number
what is syntax for sending an email to a fax number? That requires an email to fax service. Press CTRL+SHIFT+X in the main Outlook window to start settings things up. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.msoutlook.info/ Real World Questions, Real World Answers ----- "ljc" <ljc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F87560BF-8996-49B3-88AF-BC49F564FC16@microsoft.com... > what is syntax for sending an email to a f...

Find cell numbers in a table so I can multiply
Hello, I have a word document and in the documents header there is a table. This table a has diferent number of cells in each row like: Row one: 2 cells Row two: 4 cells Row three: 2 cells Row four: 10 cells Row five: 2 cells What I wanted to do is multipy 3 cells together thats in row four and show the total in the same row. I have a number in the 3rd cell that needs * by the number in the fith cell that needs * by the number in the seventh cell and totaled in the 9th cell. I know I have to select the ninth cell and select table/formula then what? -- Thanks, Chad I ...

How do I use a variable in a cell reference? #2
I'm trying to reference a cell using other cells, for example: B(60-A30), which is to mean reference the cell in the Bth column, and the (60-A30)th row. How do I do this in Excel 2000? I think you can use a command called Indirect. eg if you had "B1" written in cell A1 you could do the following: =indirect(A1) and it would retrieve the contense of cell B1 You can also use concatenate formulas within the indirect to construct a cell refrence from two cells. eg if Cell C1 contained the number 3 =indirect(concatenate("A",C1)) would retrieve the contense of Cell A3...

Load SalesOrderId into a Variable from SalesOrderDetail form
Hi, I need help here. And I can't figure this out... I'm trying to do a web service query that filters on the SalesOrderId from the SalesOrderDetail record. Problem is, the SalesOrderId field cannot be exposed on the SalesOrderDetail (Order Product) form, and thus, I can't get this GUID value and load it into a variable! How can I get this Value?! Is it possible? -- MD Never mind. Figured it out. The code below did the trick! var ParentFormId = window.opener.document.all.crmForm.ObjectId; ParentFormId = ParentFormId.replace("{",""); ParentFormId = Pa...

Using Float Type Variables for Primary on SQL 2005
We seem to have hit an oddity. We have a stored procedure that gets the next sequence number. It is protected by a transaction so no two processes could update the table of ids at the same time. Every so often, we get duplicates. How could that happen? Is the value based on mantissa? If so, is there a way to expanded it? Keep in mind, I can't change the type from float. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance On 2010-07-19 16:19, RG wrote: > We seem to have hit an oddity. > Please don't multi-post. If you have to post to multiple newsgroup...

Changing initials into numbers
I have data that I download into Excel and initials are used for different people. I need to give those initials a number in excel for example MJ = 01, HS = 02..etc. Thank you. On 2/3/2010 9:26 AM, Kathie wrote: > I have data that I download into Excel and initials are used for different > people. I need to give those initials a number in excel for example MJ = 01, > HS = 02..etc. Thank you. see VLOOKUP in Excel help. Bill Kathie You have to be more specific. Where are the initials (column, row, sheet)? Where do you want the numbers placed? HTH Otto &quo...

the number "3" displays like an exposant
je ne comprend pas pourquoi le chiffre 3 apparait comme un exposant dans mon classeur ...

Excel &VB - If/ElseIf
Hello All! I am a struggling new user and probably not even close in the proper way to use VB, so my apologies if my question makes you cringe! Here's what I have: Cell AH68 is connected to 3 radio buttons, which means AH68 will display a "0" if no buttons are selected "1" , "2", or "3" depending on which button is selected. The EXCEL Side: If AH68 = "0" or "1", a message appears in another cell (W66) stating "This information is required"; otherwise, if AH68 = "2" or "3", W66 states...

Socket relared problem (getting free port number dynamically) #2
Hi all, i have one problem related to thread. i am having my main thread running which will on some event create a thread for validation purpose and then will start working. and now this validator thread will create a socket and it will bind to port 20111. and then will wait for client to connect. but before waiting for client to connect it will send a message to the main thread that validation is done. but in this way i need to stick with port 20111.which i really don't want. Is it possible for me to get a free port from operating system or from winsock library and then i should bind t...

Help with variables for chart
Hi, I'm hoping someone can point me to a tutorial or helpsite with information as I can't seem to find any. I set up a basic Access database to record stats for my team (it's a contact centre). However, I've now found that the Agent PC's don't have Access, just Excel and Word, so I'm trying to put together something similar. What I had: The Agent chooses a start and end day for their stats. This displays all the data for that time (incoming calls answered, talk time, wrap, idle) and creates a chart for each stat. In addition, it also includes the average for ...

Number of users
Can anybody tell me the number of users that can use Excel at any one point. I am fairly sure that a number of users can use it at once, but will they have to look at the spreadsheet in a 'read only' state with only one user having the full functions of the spreadsheet. So basically, is it true that a number of users can use it, but the spreadsheet is in a read only format? any help will be most appreciated. Mark -- pompey_student ------------------------------------------------------------------------ pompey_student's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=ge...

phone numbers #2
how do i add a new phone number field to the drop down list in outlook? You mean besides the 17 or so that are there? You can't add a new type of phone number. Sorry. -- Patricia Cardoza Outlook MVP Author - Special Edition Using Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 Lead Author - Access 2003 VBA Programmer's Reference Author - Absolute Beginner's Guide to Microsoft OneNote 2003 http://blogs.officezealot.com/cardoza "shauna" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:a23801c486cc$833670d0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > how do i add a new phone number field ...

Formatting cells for big numbers and formulas ...without the formu
Hello, I am stuck with this: If I want cells to display like 20-digit numbers in numerical form (that is, not the xxx+EXX way), formatting them as a text is okay. But then I need to add formulas and want the results to be displayed. But as the cells are text formatted, the result in the cell is of course the text of the formula plus the number. So my question is - in a cell I want e.g. "12345678901234567890-sum(A1,B1)" and I want the cell to display the resulting number, not the formula itself. How do I achieve this? The maximum precision for a number is 15 digits according to...

entering numbers that begin with zero
I often enter manufacturer model#'s into my spreadsheet. If they begin with zero Excel automatically the zero. What can I do to change this? On Sep 10, 1:15=A0pm, Shannon <Shan...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I often enter manufacturer model#'s into my spreadsheet. =A0If they begin= with > zero Excel automatically the zero. =A0What can I do to change this? You can format the cells to accept leading zero's. From the format cells window, look for custom number formats, then in the Type field type 0000 , with each zero representing the number of digits you w...

numbers not correct
When I try to add numbers to a cell, they are converted to a date. How can I correct this? I have the "general" numbers tab selected. (Excel 2007) Think you could either precede the entry with an apostrophe ('), or pre-format the data entry col as text. -- Max Singapore http://savefile.com/projects/236895 xdemechanik --- "Chicken Dogs" wrote: > When I try to add numbers to a cell, they are converted to a date. How can I > correct this? I have the "general" numbers tab selected. (Excel 2007) ...

Add a number based on list of criteria ??
Example: Cell A = 50, Cell B = 96%, Cell C = Cell A + (Cell A x Cell B) = 98 I want to be able to compare the list of criteria and add a number to Cell C accordingly For example: If Cell B is between 95 and 100%, Add 1 to the total in Cell C If between 85 and 94%, add 2... etc. There are more than 7 so I know I can't simply nest If statements... Any advice on how I could fairly simply accomplish this? TIA! One way: Put your % bands in a table (say in J1:Kx, e.g.: J K 1 0 11 2 5% 10 3 15% 9 .... 10 85% 2 11 ...

Repeat values in column A a certain number of times depending on the value in column B
Imagine a set of data as set out below: Column A Column B Apples 24 Pears 36 Oranges 8 I want to poplulate a column (for exampel column A on a new sheet), where the values in column A will be repeated as many times as the value in column B Thus the first 24 rows will say Apples, the next 36 rows will Pears, Oranges. I need a formula that recogonizes that when it gets to row 25 that it should no longer need to copy Apples, but then switch to pears. This might sound like an unusual request but if I can grasp a way to do this I can create the table I need and populate the rest...

Recall issues
My boss would like to know why recalling an internal email takes a long time (up to 8 hours)after the recall was issued? Any help is greatly appreciated. Ruben He's lucky if it works at all. Recall only works if the recipient is logged in at the time (and even then only sometimes). It's possible that he tried to recall the message while the recipient was logged off. -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr **I apologize but I am unable to respond to direct requests for assistance. Please post questions and replies here in the newsgroup....