How to process a PO.xml file become WorkOrder can be used at POS?

I have a PurchaseOrder.xml file that have been created from SOManager, now
how I can import/convert this file become a WorkOrder which can be re-called
by POS and then sale items normally?

I tried to use CreateWorkOrder event within QSBridge but it's not work.
I think because this event will convert the current transaction into a work
order transation, so first step should I make PurchaseOrder.xml into a
transactin, and then call this event?
If so, how do I do for each step?

Many thanks.
Phuong Nguyen
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Hi,

Are you interested in cutsom solution for your requirements. Please drop a
email to discuss.

Regards,
Manick
manick.m@hotmail.com

"Phuong Nguyen" wrote:

> I have a PurchaseOrder.xml file that have been created from SOManager, now
> how I can import/convert this file become a WorkOrder which can be re-called
> by POS and then sale items normally?
>
> I tried to use CreateWorkOrder event within QSBridge but it's not work.
> I think because this event will convert the current transaction into a work
> order transation, so first step should I make PurchaseOrder.xml into a
> transactin, and then call this event?
> If so, how do I do for each step?
>
> Many thanks.
> Phuong Nguyen
0
manick (194)

pull column A from one file into another
excel 2000: File (workbook) A has the following: Column 1: First Name Column 2: Last Name Column 3: Telephone # etc.... File (workbook) B needs to have the following: Column 1: First Names from workbook A etc.... File A and File B are two separate files all together (FileA.xls an FileB.xls) How do i reference one file from another -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Open both files, While in File B go to the cell that you want the First Name in (that is in File A.xls). In that cell enter = then switch to the File A and click on the cell that has the appropriate First N...

Can't send e-mail 03-21-10
I can't send out e-mail using my internet connection. I used to, but all of a sudden when Windows Mail tries to send the mail the "dial up" window appears. I try to switch it to Internet Cnx and it says I'm already connected to the Internet so I try to set it up again, but there is no save button to click on. It's grayed out. How did the dial-up get there ? I've never used dial-up on this PC. Vista Sp2, Windows Mail program. That's not a Windows Mail problem. Have you called your ISP? It is likely a problem they need to fix. How long have ...

can you get animated text in excel?
In word you can animate your text i.e. marching ants! Can this be done in excel too? No. "EMT" <EMT@discussions.microsoft.com> skrev i melding news:90D28BCD-8DA8-45C9-A0DD-32944DEF5887@microsoft.com... > In word you can animate your text i.e. marching ants! Can this be done in > excel too? ...

how can i subscrip to M.Outlook
how can i subscrip to M.Outlook do you mean "subscribe to the newsgroup" or what? Outlook itself is not a subscription. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Subscribe to Exchange Messaging Outlook newsletter: EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH....

AddIn Functions Have File Path and #NAME? Error
Hello, How do I get Excel 2007 to drop the file path on formulas with Excel addin functions in them? I've just upgraded from Office 2003 to 2007 on XP and am having some trouble with my Excel addin workbook functions. There are a number of addins that are kept in a directory on the computer, C:\ExcelAddins. They are updated from time to time and so everyone has them in this directory on there computer so IT can upload updates. After the Office 2007 upgrade I added all these addins to Excel 2007. In 2003 I would be able to access the addin functions by typing in the name and pa...

Have 2 desktops, can open Office from 1 but not the other
Version: v.X Operating System: Mac OS X 10.3 (Panther) Processor: Power PC A while ago (a year or so) I installed new fonts on my Mac. Since then, I haven't been able to open Office from my desktop, but my husband can use it from HIS desktop. How can I fix this?? By desktop, do you mean a different user account in the same computer? If so, which apps can you not open, and what happens instead? Error message? white_peacock@officeformac.com wrote: > Version: v.X > Operating System: Mac OS X 10.3 (Panther) > Processor: Power PC > > A while ago (a year or so) I installed n...

Calling AutoFit using macro in XLCALL.h
Hi Is there a way to call the AutoFit function of Excel using one of the macros defined in the XLCALL.h file? I am trying to do this from inside a VC++ app. Any help is welcome. Thanks Why not post a follow up to any of the posts you've made before? comptechguy76@gmail.com wrote: > > Hi > > Is there a way to call the AutoFit function of Excel using one of the > macros defined in the XLCALL.h file? > > I am trying to do this from inside a VC++ app. > > Any help is welcome. > > Thanks -- Dave Peterson ...

Tabbed pages a la http://www.expedia.ca and using frames
Hi, my name is Jonny and I'm making a website. The person that I a making the website for wants the website to have a similar design to http://www.expedia.ca, she wants the tabs at the top. I could copy the html from the source or I code do some php'ing, but I'm just wondering if there is a similar option in Publisher. Remember, she wants something like http://www.expedia.ca. Also, how do I make frames in Publisher? In HTML for example, I'd have a frame such that would load different pages when the user clicks a button in the menu. I want to have the top of the page an...

IE7 Temporary Internet Files.
Sorry if this is a duplicate post. My previous message seems to have been lost. I want to set the default amount of disk space used by Internet Explorer 7 temporary files by all new users who log on to an XP PC. How can I do this? Thanks for any replies. "Mick" <Mick@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8440E947-754C-415B-BC68-37CF56BF4E37@microsoft.com... > Sorry if this is a duplicate post. My previous message seems to have been > lost. I want to set the default amount of disk space used by Internet > Explorer 7 temporary files by all new u...

Can you select a chart but not see it's selected?
I thought maybe Application.Screenupdating = false may do it but no. Is it possible does anyone know to select your chart but not have the handle markers show? Kind regards, Mark Mark Most actions that can be taken on 'ActiveChart' can be taken without using that object, here for example is some code which removes the legend from an embedded chart (Chart 2) on sheet2 without selecting it. By setting a chart object variable I can just use this each time I want to do something with this chart. Sub test() Dim myChart As ChartObject Set myChart = Worksheets("Sheet2"...

Outlook.pst is not a personal folders file
When I opened Outlook 2002 recently, the .pst file would not open. When I went to Windows Explore and viewed .pst files I found that the most recent .pst file was named outlook1.pst. I tried to import that file back into Outlook, the message was that outlook1.pst file is not a personal folders file. I was able to import a .pst file backed up 2 months ago. Thus, i have lost info in the intervening time. Is it possible to repair the outlook1.pst file so that it can be imported back into Outlook. Thanks. ...

Can I create an Excel chart from non-contiguous data cells?
Using Excel Office 2003, I'm being asked to create charts from existing worksheets, often several within a workbook, using specific cells (total/average cells). The cells are not adjacent to one another, but they are identical from one worksheet to another. In my case, the cells are K15, K29, K42, W15, W29, and W42. I'd like a separate chart for each worksheet, and would like to have the chart automatically created once the data is in the worksheet. Is this possible? You can select discontiguous data by selecting one area, then holding CTRL while selecting additional areas....

"recently used files" not working
in the file menu, there used to be a way to select the most recently open files. this option is gone. I can't switch it on in the Tools->Options->General tab, since this option is greyed out there. same for excel, powerpoint and word (office 2003) what could be the problem? I was not able to find more info on the microsoft web. it only mentions the way to enable/disable thtough the options. but exactly this I cannot do... :-( thanks for any hint. dan got it sorted out... my fault.. the answer was here http://groups.google.ch/groups?hl=de&lr=&ie=UTF-8&selm=%23OB7...

CSV files
Am trying to transfer contact/address info from an old organizer (OZ730) to Outlook. I have transferred info from the organizer to desktop in a .csv file (per Sharp's instructions). Need step-by-step directions on how to upload the info into Outlook, then can use with new organizer. Help please. Wendy wrote: > Am trying to transfer contact/address info from an old > organizer (OZ730) to Outlook. I have transferred info > from the organizer to desktop in a .csv file (per Sharp's > instructions). Need step-by-step directions on how to > upload the info into...

Possible Bug: ArgumentOutOfRangeException when using xsl:sort and xsl:strip-space has been declared
I have a scheduled job that uses different XSL templates to transform XML and save it to disk. I am having problems with the code below. The problem shows up on both my development machine (Windows XP Pro SP 1, .Net Framework 1.1) and on our production server (Windows 2K SP 4, .Net Framework 1.1). I have simplified the code and data to isolate the problem. When I use the xsl:strip-space (Line 12) declaration in conjunction with the xsl:sort element located on Line 80 I get an ArgumentOutOfRangeException thrown. If I comment out either line everything works fine. The extra twist is that there a...

Can I disable auto formula update?
We have a number of multi-year spreadsheets for collecting and analyzing monthly costs for a small business. Every month, we delete the oldest month and insert a new month (delete a row or column and add a new one at the opposite end of the spreadsheet). Excel, however, automatically changes our formulas (total cost, average cost, total one year ago, etc.) because the data moved on the spreadsheet; and we have to manually update all the formulas. Is there any way to stop auto formula update? Include an extra blank row/column in your formula, this way, when deleting the last ro...

Hi maybe it's me but I have a certain amount of options that vested end of last month and I've exercised and sold them. Now all the numbers in money seem to have been set up properly (at least that's what it looks like). But no matter what number I enter I get the following error message: You do not have enough vested shares available to complete this transaction. Please enter a different quantity of shares. As I said playing with the numbers - though it doesn't reflect reality - does not make a difference ... :-( many thanks for any help Did you check the dates of ...

Setting form bookmark
Can anyone help? I have a form bound to a table. When a drop down list on the form is changed, I want to change the current record the form displays. I tried using the 'usual' code to do this: Private Sub cmbCourseAlsoRunning_AfterUpdate() Dim rs As DAO.Recordset Set rs = Me.RecordsetClone rs.FindFirst "intCourseRefno = " & Me.cmbCourseAlsoRunning If Not rs.NoMatch Then Me.Bookmark = rs.Bookmark End If End Sub However, this of course doesn't work because the form is opened with a WHERECONDITION specified, meaning tha a filter is ap...

Disappearing Money File
Occasionally my Money file disappears. On looking in the Documents folder I find that I have a .tmp file that is in fact the Money file. Opens with Money, has all the updates etc. I am using Vista64 and Money 2007. Several virus and spyware programs confirm no problems on that front. I suspect that it is related to certain conditions when going into hibernation. Wondering if any others have had a similar experience. The backup files are not affected. Just to clarify: 1. Is your Money file in the Documents folder under your Vista User account or some other folder labled "D...

Outlook 2003 - Exchange Server 5.5
Hello, I have installed Outlook 2003 and I want, that the size of my .ost file exceeds 2gb. Is this possible with exchange 5.5 in the background? I know, that pst-files can exceed 2gb - nearly 4 tb in unicode mode, what will be enough for the next few years :-) How can I do this? Thank you, Eric Exchange 5.5 does not support Unicode OST files. What you get in that version of Exchange with Outlook 2003 is cached mode but not with larger OST files. The 2 GB limit still applies. -- Ken Slovak [MVP - Outlook] http://www.slovaktech.com Author: Absolute Beginner's Guide to Microsoft Office ...

POS 2009 Add-in: Coupon Manager
Hi everyone, I just wanted to let all of you know about a POS 2009 add-in I've been working on. This add-in allows you to create and use coupons for many different types of promotions. The entire interface is directly integrated with POS 2009; you can add and manage coupons from the Manager View and then add them to a transaction from a task pane in the POS View. The add-in hasn't been released yet, but I have posted a preview on my website at the following address: http://komodex.com/products/coupon-manager Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks! ...

Outlook 2003 can't open Oracle Corporate Time iCal attachments with multiple occurrences
Outlook 2003 can't open Oracle Corporate Time iCal attachments with multiple occurrences We are having a consistent problem receiving a specific type of email message attachment from Oracle Corporate Time calendar (Oracle Calendar Server 5.4 on Solaris 8 / Oracle Calendar Client for Windows 9.0.4). The message has an iCal meeting request file (.ics) attachment which contains multiple occurrences. These are received by Exchange 2000 Post-SP3 (Windows 2000 SP4) and using Outlook 2003 in MAPI Cached Mode (Windows XP SP1). The Outlook client stops synchronizing the Inbox (however all other...

Using expressions in a report to calculate pay
I have created a report utilizing data from a query and a table that shows how many hours worked each day utilizing the expression: Expr1: Sum(DateDiff("n",[Schedule]![TimeIn],[Schedule]![TimeOut])/60) With that expression it gives me the answers that I need in the query. However, when I put it into a report it does not show any of the data from the schedule table that I utilized to create my timeclock. The other problem that I am encountering is that I am trying to calculate pay utilizing the expression: [Expr1]*[Hourly Wage]/60 When I create this expression ...

VCF file and the Category field
I have a VBScript that I created to take fields from a web page and create a VCF file from those fields. I have it working correctly and saving the file as I need it to do, but I'm looking to add in the Category field to my VCF file. I've been looking around but haven't found anything that will let me do this. Can this even be done? This is my vcard information: BEGIN:VCARD VERSION:2.1 N:Someguy;firstname; FN:firstname someguy ORG:microsoft TITLE:janitor TEL;WORK;VOICE:(800) 273-0876 ADR;WORK:;;123 anywhere st.;anytown;MI;93827;United States of America LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUO...

how to repair printing error setup in a word file
How to reparir a custom page set to print out 11x17. The setup errors out on both HP 3052 and Cannon laser printers. Thanks Googling for that printer, I believe that it is only capable of printing in A4 or Letter size. -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my services on a paid consulting basis. Doug Robbins - Word MVP, originally posted via msnews.microsoft.com "Finance Manager 10" <Finance Manager 10@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E9D3E956-658B-436C-8499-D0D4C7B30EC8@microsoft.com......