How to print Z report twice?

Last night I run the Z report but the paper got stuck. When I tried to
run it again it shows 0 sales. My trainer told me that the Z report can
only be run once. Is it true? If not how can i retrieve the information
again and run the report for the 2nd time?

0
oez4u (4)
8/3/2006 7:16:49 AM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

You can find it in the journal viewer just like a receipt and reprint it
from there.

<oez4u@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Last night I run the Z report but the paper got stuck. When I tried to
> run it again it shows 0 sales. My trainer told me that the Z report can
> only be run once. Is it true? If not how can i retrieve the information
> again and run the report for the 2nd time?

But this is not computerize, its the regular cash register at deli
store. Can I still do that?

Thanks

Morris Paint wrote:
> You can find it in the journal viewer just like a receipt and reprint it
> from there.
>

> <oez4u@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > Last night I run the Z report but the paper got stuck. When I tried to
> > run it again it shows 0 sales. My trainer told me that the Z report can
> > only be run once. Is it true? If not how can i retrieve the information
> > again and run the report for the 2nd time?

0
oez4u (4)
8/3/2006 2:17:14 PM
Exactly what are you running it on? I assumed you had RMS, but perhaps you
have just POS which I haven't seen in action, or since you say it isn't
computerized perhaps you are running and old school cash register for this
particular function. It's difficult to tell from what you've written so far.
RMS has a journal viewer built right into the POS application as well as the
manager program.

> But this is not computerize, its the regular cash register at deli
> store. Can I still do that?
>
> Thanks
>
> Morris Paint wrote:
>> You can find it in the journal viewer just like a receipt and reprint it
>> from there.
>>

>> <oez4u@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> > Last night I run the Z report but the paper got stuck. When I tried to
>> > run it again it shows 0 sales. My trainer told me that the Z report can
>> > only be run once. Is it true? If not how can i retrieve the information
>> > again and run the report for the 2nd time?

Its the old school cash register.

Morris Paint wrote:
> Exactly what are you running it on? I assumed you had RMS, but perhaps you
> have just POS which I haven't seen in action, or since you say it isn't
> computerized perhaps you are running and old school cash register for this
> particular function. It's difficult to tell from what you've written so far.
> RMS has a journal viewer built right into the POS application as well as the
> manager program.
>

> <oez4u@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > But this is not computerize, its the regular cash register at deli
> > store. Can I still do that?
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > Morris Paint wrote:
> >> You can find it in the journal viewer just like a receipt and reprint it
> >> from there.
> >>

> >> <oez4u@yahoo.com> wrote in message

0
oez4u (4)
8/4/2006 2:19:29 AM
That depends entirely on how the register is set up. Most I've seen run
reports on one tape and then have another "journal" tape that keeps a
duplicate copy of everything that prints from the other side. If yours has
dual tapes then you just have to skim through the journal side until you
find the copy of the report. About all you can do at that point is photocopy
the journal receipt.

> Its the old school cash register.
>

> Morris Paint wrote:
>> Exactly what are you running it on? I assumed you had RMS, but perhaps
>> you
>> have just POS which I haven't seen in action, or since you say it isn't
>> computerized perhaps you are running and old school cash register for
>> this
>> particular function. It's difficult to tell from what you've written so
>> far.
>> RMS has a journal viewer built right into the POS application as well as
>> the
>> manager program.
>>

>> <oez4u@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> > But this is not computerize, its the regular cash register at deli
>> > store. Can I still do that?
>> >
>> > Thanks

thanks