How to copy Transfer Order?

Anybody know how to copy transfer order?
thanks a lot!
0
once (10)
9/11/2006 8:06:02 AM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Run the following sql statement
/*You have to specify 2 things
the PONumber of the order to be copied
and the PONumber of the order to be created*/
begin transaction
declare @OldPONo varchar(20)
declare @NewPONo varchar(20)
declare @OldPOID int
declare @NewPOID int

set @OldPONo=''      --SPECIFY PONUMBER
set @NewPONo=''    --SPECIFY PONUMBER

select @OldPOID=ID
FROM PurchaseOrder
WHERE PONumber=@OldPONo

INSERT INTO PurchaseOrder([POTitle], [POType], [StoreID], [WorksheetID],
[PONumber], [Status], [DateCreated], [To], [ShipTo], [Requisitioner],
[ShipVia], [FOBPoint], [Terms], [TaxRate], [Shipping], [Freight],
[RequiredDate], [ConfirmingTo], [Remarks], [SupplierID],  [OtherStoreID],
[CurrencyID], [ExchangeRate], [OtherPOID], [InventoryLocation], [IsPlaced],
[DatePlaced], [BatchNumber])
select [POTitle], [POType], [StoreID], [WorksheetID], @NewPONo as PONumber,
0 as [Status], getdate(), [To], [ShipTo], [Requisitioner], [ShipVia],
[FOBPoint], [Terms], [TaxRate], [Shipping], [Freight], [RequiredDate],
[ConfirmingTo], [Remarks], [SupplierID],  [OtherStoreID], [CurrencyID],
[ExchangeRate], [OtherPOID], [InventoryLocation], [IsPlaced], [DatePlaced],
[BatchNumber]
from PurchaseOrder
where ponumber=@oldpono

if @@error<>0
begin
	rollback transaction
	return
end

select @NewPOID=@@identity

INSERT INTO PurchaseOrderEntry ([ItemDescription], [LastUpdated],
[QuantityReceivedToDate], [StoreID], [PurchaseOrderID], [QuantityOrdered],
[QuantityReceived], [ItemID], [OrderNumber], [Price], [TaxRate],
[InventoryOfflineID])
select [ItemDescription], getdate() as [LastUpdated], 0 as
[QuantityReceivedToDate], [StoreID], @NewPOID as [PurchaseOrderID],
[QuantityOrdered], 0 as [QuantityReceived], [ItemID], [OrderNumber], [Price],
[TaxRate], [InventoryOfflineID]
from PurchaseOrderEntry
WHERE PurchaseOrderID=@OldPOID

commit transaction

Nashat
"once" wrote:

> Anybody know how to copy transfer order?
> thanks a lot!
0
Nashat (16)

Copying Worksheet to New File
Hi When I want to copy a worksheet to another book, it warns me that it can only copy 255 characters per cell and to copy each cell separately. This could take up a lot of time. Any way to get around this Gayle Hi as a workaround: - select the entire worksheet and copy the data - paste it to the new worksheet manually (all cells of course in one step) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Gayle" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:92F70378-5F42-4E5B-A49D-7D2AA4054674@microsoft.com... > Hi, > When I want to copy a worksheet to anothe...

How do i copy a spreadsheet with the formulas?
My problem is when I copy the spreadsheet the data copies but not the formula. Alt E S F (paste special: Formulas) "mike100" wrote: > My problem is when I copy the spreadsheet the data copies but not the formula. > > ...

Why doesn't the font change to the default font when I copy and p.
When I copy from one document and insert into the one I'm working on, the font doesn't change to the default font I'm using and I have to keep highlighting and changing the font of what I just pasted in to the default font? Shouldn't there be a way that the font of what I'm pasting in automatically changes to the default font of the document I'm working on? Thanks Alongside the Paste command (which version of Word?) there's an arrow that leads you to the "Paste Special" choices. You want "Paste Unformatted," which makes your text ...

Transfering data into a protected spreadsheet
Hello all, I need some help on how to transfer data into a protected spreadsheet. Copy and paste is not working because there are some locked cells in-between the cells I am trying to paste. Here is an example: A B C 1 P 0 P 2 0 P 0 3 P 0 P P=Protected cell 0=Unprotected cell where I'm trying to paste data into My problem is that I can paste data only when the cells are together and there are no protected cells between them. Can anyone tell me if there is a way to paste or move the data into the above cells without having to enter data into each c...

Interstore transfer Store ID does not show up
I am doing an Interstore transfer out order. When I select Interstore, I click on the Lookup in the ship to area. There are no stores. I have two stores setup with HQ. How do you make other stores show up in this look up window? I have 2.0. Hi Sam, First of all how you configure your store database, you had already database of store and then configure it with HQ or you confgiure your database export directly from HQ database the work sheet style which once need to be run at store is Style 101: Synchronize Store Database. but for running this certain condition apply. "sammm&quo...

Insert supplier name and address into a purchase order
I have designed a purchase order for our school office, but in the supplier name box our school would like to have the facility of see a drop down table and choose the name from the list, then it automatically format it into an address label on the top left corner in the order form. Could this be done in excel? please help. Sounds do-able to me. Difficult to explain in a forum though -- Lynxbci ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Lynxbci3's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1037 View this thread: http://www....

How do I copy my work in Publisher2003 into Word
I would like to know how to copy my Publisher Document into word, I dont want to do anything with it then it is in word but be able to look at it. My work Consists of pictures and text. m <m@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > I would like to know how to copy my Publisher Document into word, I > dont want to do anything with it then it is in word but be able to > look at it. My work Consists of pictures and text. Convert to PDF using a free converter such as PrimoPDF from www.primopdf.com, and use Adobe Reader instead. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Micros...

Insert, copy, update, delete records through VBA
Hi, I have an excel'07 database of employees where I have to add, update, delete records very often. Since it is not practical for me to open the excel file always, I wish to have a macro, which can help me to enter, update or delete records from an excel file and even generate report of employees based on the different criteria. It will be a great help if any one can help me with this. Regards, Raiju Update: Sub Macro1() Workbooks.Open Filename:= "C:\Path\file.xlsm" End Sub Add: Sub Macro1() Workbooks.Add End Sub "Raiju"...

Repeat complaint: Transfer Shares stupidity!
I'm sure others have reported this before, but now that I have the problem, I'll complain too. It's mind-numbing that Transfer Shares is supposed to exist to enable the cost basis trail to follow a security transfer but all of the performance reporting in Portfolio Manager ignores this trail and acts as though the Transfer Shares are virgin birth new shares the day of the transfer. Yet another example of how the people who design Money don't understand or care how it is actually used and, for that matter, don't really use it themselves sufficient to see the impact o...

automatic copy worksheet to anotehr workbook
Every time that I open the file "temperature.xls" I would like to have the worksheet "survey" contained "raw_data.xls" copied in to the worksheet "baseline" (contained in "temperature.xls"). Both files are in the same directory. I've thought about having formulas in each cell in the target worksheet but this will not copy the formats which I would like to maintain. I think a macro can probably do this and have tried to record a macro (shown below with different file names to test): Sub Macro2() ' ' Macro2 Macro ' Macro record...

sorting and copy-format
to maintain data consistency, i use formula "=" a reference cell's value. when sorting by different criteria (headers), the link list in Excel cannot link cleverly but say, still pointing its above content, how to solve this problemin Excel? In Word, copy-format is simply shift-ctrl-c, why excel hasn't supported such a shortcut? just ask to know anybody can figure out a reason so this is not asking Microsoft per se Thanks a lot. I don't think you'll find a fix to your sorting problem. I choose a nice unique field and type that in the second worksheet. Then I can...

Incoming email being copied on root of C drive
I'm running Outlook 2003 SP2 and recently noticed that copies of all incoming email are being placed on the root of my C drive at the same time Outlook downloads them. All email is going to my Outlook.pst file, (C:\Documents and Settings\my name\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook) just fine. I can delete the email copies on C without loosing the files in Outlook. If I delete the message in Outlook, the copy remains on C. No outgoing email is copied to C. The copies on C always have an odd file name followed by a single letter or number file extension, (ex. s32g.3...

access 2007 / transfer text macro
I updated access from 2003 to 2007.Now I can�t find "transfer text" macro?Bruno / Uptempo ...

how to move data down a column, and copy it into a row
I have data like this dog cats birds snakes how can quickly move to a row like this dog cats birds snakes without having to use copy and paste for each cell Torres Hi Have a look at the TRANSPOSE function In your case it might be =TRANSPOSE($A$1:$A$4) HTH Michael Mitchelson "Dave T" wrote: > I have data like this > > dog > cats > birds > snakes > > how can quickly move to a row like this > > dog cats birds snakes > > without having to use copy and paste for each cell > > > Torres > What I do is to: 1. copy your ce...

Making first column number in order
I am very unfamiliar with Excel or databases in general. My first column/row is numbered by Excel. However, when I delete fields, the numbers don't move up to account for that. So let's say my first row has a 1 in front of it. After I delete fields/rows 2-6, Excel shows that column as 1, then the next number is 7. I am probably not using the correct terminology here, but basically, after I delete fields, I cannot look at the last number to see how many I have. I have to manually count them. I'm sure there's a simple button to push to fix it, but I haven't foun...

Electronic file transfers [payments]
Is there a solution for sending electrionic payments that support high encryption, tight security and multi-currency? ...

Copy To in Distribution Lists
Is there anyway that you can make an individual a "CC" recipient rather than a "To" recipient? I would like to include an individual in a Distribution List as an Info Addee rather than an Action Addee. I am utilizing Outlook 2002 Jim There is no such thing as a "CC recipient." The sending field is chosen at the time a message is sent. It cannot be a property of the Contact. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Jim Chesher" <jchesher1@sc.rr.com> wrote in message news:97dWg.11984$fy.7113@tornado.southeast.rr.com... > Is there anyway that...

copy & paste
This isn't really an Outlook question, but I couldn't find an appropriate group for the question. Why is it so hard to copy and paste in Microsoft applications? They always want to pick up characters that I have not dragged over, and they often add characters that simply don't exist in the source, such as trailing spaces, and even carriage returns. Turning off "smart copy & paste" is a joke (I call it "dumb copy & paste) because these applications tend to do whatever they want anyway. Is it so much to ask that only the characters I have selected be copied? ...

Copy Access from Company
Dears, I was installing Microsoft Dynamics GP 9.0. and when I was tring to copy access from the first company (not the Sample Company) to another Company. On certin step in creating the company database, I got errors on the following Stored procedures: CompanyName.dbo.smGetDBO Regards This is a known issue. I think Service Pack 1 will fix this. "Hasan Ghannam" wrote: > Dears, > > I was installing Microsoft Dynamics GP 9.0. and when I was tring to copy > access from the first company (not the Sample Company) to another Company. > > On certin step in cre...

Purchase Orders closed off daily
The Store Operations Manager automatically closes off the PO every day. We prefer instead of allowing the sales clerks continue adding to an existing PO until the shipping/receiving department fills the order and closes it. Can you please help me change the system to stop the PO from being closed off daily. I have more information on this issue: the purchase order is not "closed" but does not allow any additions to it on the following day. The goal here is to allow the sales clerks to continue adding items to a customer's purchase order all the way up until receiving/sh...

Purchase Order Generator
Has anyone got any ideas how to speed up PO Generator - it takes an absolute age to suggest anything even when applying filters to limit the selection. This is on an inventory of 120,000 products. Thanks. ------=_NextPart_0001_318EBB87 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi Jason, Because you have so many items, 120,000, it could take quite a long time in order to generate the suggested purchase orders. One thing you could try would be to add different restrictions when generating the purchase orders. I do understand that you may have already tried this. Inste...

Transfering data from Outlook
I`m getting a standard letter from my webshop (copy of customers order confirmation) The layout is always the same. There are a few of this data ( customer number, date, products ordered) that I would like to put in an excel table. Is there any way to solve this? You'd have to program the solution yourself. Are the e-mails by chance sent from share-it? -- Best regards Michael Bauer - MVP Outlook Category Manager - Manage and share your categories: SAM - The Sending Account Manager: <http://www.vboffice.net/product.html?lang=en> Am Thu, 8 Apr 2010 20...

copy cells but lock editing
Hi everyone I have a spreadsheet where I have locked cells and password protected. within this sheet though I have not locked a specific range of cells as they are used in another sheet as source data. Is there a way that I can allow these cells to still be copied for the source data but not actually changed by other users?? -- Thanks as always Lise If you lock the cells and protect the worksheet, what happens when the user tries to copy those cells? Lise wrote: > > Hi everyone > > I have a spreadsheet where I have locked cells and password protected. ...

Remove and/or transfer vouchers from a store (HQ environment)
We recently closed down a store. We are using the integrated voucher system within RMS. We have transferred all of the inventory from that store to a different store through HQ's, but is there a way to somehow transfer the vouchers also? If it's not possible to transfer the vouchers to the other store location, what is the best way to handle this? Somehow we need to get the vouchers out of one store and into the other one. Regards, Michael -- First District Association Michael, We have Global Voucher Addon that will do this for you. Please contact me for info. Ian McLean ...

Automatic transfer transaction becomes cleared unexpectedly
Has anyone else noticed this odd behavior in Microsoft Money 2007 Deluxe? I have two accounts, one is an online account using the essential register and the other is an offline account using the advanced register. I created a recurring transfer (from the advanced bill summary screen) that transfers money FROM the offline account TO the online account. When I enter one occurrence of the transfer into the account registry (from the Bill Summary page), the transaction appears correctly in my offline account register but shows up under "Cleared Transactions" in the online account'...