How can setup the receipt format automatical reprint for a seriali

How can edit the (.xml) receipt format to automatic reprint for a serialize
item in the transation? This would be great for rebates with serialized items.
0
POOLS (2)
2/9/2007 4:31:00 AM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Pivot Table Cycling Through Page Fields Automatically
Hi. I am trying to cycle through a complete set of data in one of the parameters in the "Page" field. For example, there are 500 investments, and I want to compute the internal rate of return (IRR) for each investment based on a series of cashflows for each investment. The IRR is a function that is placed outside the pivot table. As each investment number is chosen, the underlying pivot table cashflow data changes, allow the IRR function to pick up these cashflows and compute the IRR. However, if there are 500 investments, this becomes very time consuming - especially if the...

Automatic transfer/download match up
From my paycheck, I have $250 withdrawn and placed into a separate bank account. When I download my transactions for this separate bank account, it downloads the $250 transaction and doesn't realize this is the same transaction as the transfer from my main bank account. My question: is there anyway I can force Money to always match this transaction? The way I do it now is to delete the transaction that I downloaded and keep the one that shows as an automatic transfer. Thanks for any ideas! Joey ...

Can I fade the edges of photos that I use?
I am trying to use photos in a publisher document that I want to fade the edges of, is this possible to do with publisher? -- D:o) krazy-4-coke wrote: > I am trying to use photos in a publisher document that I want to fade the > edges of, is this possible to do with publisher? Not really. You should use dedicated image manipulation software for this, such as Photoshop Elements, Paint Shop Pro, or Microsoft Digital Image. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://ed.mvps.org Ed, Are any of these programs typically come loaded on a computer?? I have another question - ca...

Can I delete my switchboard and make a new one?
I do not like my switchboard and would like to delete this one and start all over. But when I did delete it I couldn't make another one, because I couldn't delete the default. What should I do?Thanks,Dustin Just delete the form and the table that were created by the wizard, then start over.-- Rick B"Dustin" <Dustin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:42F94A44-9352-4D02-9104-65593869B271@microsoft.com...>I do not like my switchboard and would like to delete this one and start >all> over. But when I did delete it I couldn't make another one, beca...

transfer inbox in table format to word
In my older version I could cut and paste the table format in Outlook to a word file. Now I don't seem to be able to do it although I can print the file in that format within Outlook. When I export the inbox to word I get the whole text not just the headings. Is it possible to transfer the table format to a word file? ...

how can I drag formulas with other cell references
example cell A1 contains formula "=stdev(a2:a7) cell a2 contains formula "=stdev(a8:a13) Is it possible to drag the formula down so that cell a3 contains "=stdev(a14:19) and cell a4 contains "=stdev(a20:a25) and so on for cells a5, a6, a7 etc. etc. Hi Bram, See http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/snakecol.htm#snkAddr B1: =stdev(OFFSET($A$1,6*ROW()-5,0):OFFSET($A$1,6*ROW(),0)) B2: =stdev(OFFSET($A$1,6*ROW()-5,0):OFFSET($A$1,6*ROW(),0)) It was easier to test and verify using SUM instead of stdev, but the formula is same NOTE the formulas are in a different colu...

How do I get excel files to open automatically from directories?
When I try to open excel files from the directory or from desktop I only get a blank worksheet not the file. I have to then go through File Open to get the file I want. There must be a way to have them open automatically. On Mon, 2 Jan 2006 21:22:01 -0800, Damian <Damian@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >When I try to open excel files from the directory or from desktop I only get >a blank worksheet not the file. I have to then go through File Open to get >the file I want. > >There must be a way to have them open automatically. Go to Tools -> Options -> Gen...

can i have more sender in outlook setting ?
i using win server 2003 , exchange 2003 , i using exchange client in outlook to send & receive , but my boss have more than one mail address , can i use another AD mail address for send out mail , i have try to add a pop3 , the sender also is computer user thank your ...

Question Regarding Excel 2007 Formatting Corruption

IE8 can't access Microsoft Office site when all other browsers can
When trying to access the Microsoft Office page using IE8 I keep getting the "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage" message. If I use any other browser (Firefox, Opera, Safari, Chrome) I have no problem accessing the page. This happens whether running in normal or No Add-on's mode. Despite how many people keep complaining about all the problems with IE8, neither the MVP's or Microsoft acknowledge that they exist. Asus P5E Intel E8400 Core2Duo 3.0GHz 4 GB PC2-6400 DDR2 Windows 7 Ultimate (with all the latest updates installed) NIS 2010 (all up to date)...

I can't get rid of 1 "Payment to Send' Reminder-M07
On my Home Page in the Reminder section, I have a "1 Payment to Send" listed there. But there is NO payment to send. I"ve opened up back-up copies as far back as May and the reminder is there, but there is no payment that needs sending. Does anybody have an idea how I can get rid of this Reminder? Just removing the Reminder from Home Page doesn't do it. When you put the Reminder back on the Home Page, the "Payment to Send" is still there. Clicking on the link just takes me to Bill Summary page. ...

is there any way I can trap for the use of navigation buttons?
Hi Is there any way I can trap for the use of navigation buttons, such as Next, Previous and New record? Stapes Probably. Trap what and when? "Stapes" <steve.staple@gmail.com> wrote in message news:7fe0fd6b-0da1-495e-a369-29bc72ca3af9@s8g2000prg.googlegroups.com... > Hi > > Is there any way I can trap for the use of navigation buttons, such as > Next, Previous and New record? > > Stapes On Wed, 16 Jan 2008 05:14:20 -0800 (PST), Stapes <steve.staple@gmail.com> wrote: No. And there shouldn't be a reason for that. There are plenty of events in...

How do insert name automatically atop of each pg of doc?
Hello, How do I automatically insert name on each page of document like inserting page numbers? My professor told me not to type it in but to insert and I have not been able to do so. This is a new program for me, Word 2007. I have to submit my paper in MLA form and do not wish to lose points because for this. Thanks for your help. Click on the Insert tab of the Ribbon and then in the Header and Footer section, click on Header and make your choice from the options presented or click on the Edit Header button to get a blank header pane in which to insert the name in the...

how can I look into store.exe
I have an email sobig that i cant even download it on my outlook express 6.0.... The adviced for is to locate it on the Queues in Outbound or inbound messages on IMC, but if it is not in there the message may be stuck up in Store. How can I locate it and delete the massega in store.exe they say I can use the MFCmapi but i'm a newbie how can do this. Do I have to download the MFCMapi? what is it? thanks ...

Outlook 2007: When i Save a New Rule outlook Change it automatically...
Hi people! I have this problem with Outlook 2007. I have 15 e-mails addresses in my outlook, but i can=B4t create the rules for send all the received mails to each emails folder. Example: I want to create a simple rule that move all the e-mail that i get from "example1@example1.com" to the folder "Inbox/ example1@example1.com". When i create the rule, all works fine, i select the correct e-mail account name, the correct destination folder, etc... but when I hit the SAVE button in rules window, Outlook 2007 changes the account automatically to another one. Not automatically...

can't change/delete bills and deposits
suddenly one day i realized that when i tried to change a bill, i could click "ok" but nothing would happen. I thought it was because i upgraded to 2004, so i deleted the bills and rescheduled. about 5 of the bills will not delete either. the error message is: "Money could not write to your Money file. The operation could not be performed or another application finished this task before you. Please try again." Now some of the newly scheduled bills will not allow me to change the properties, i click ok but nothing happens when i edit the series. I have repaired ...

Can Work thread get a windows class and manipulate it?
Suppose that I create a work thread when my dialog box started, then in the thread I get the pointer to the dialog mfc class and call updateData method. Does that work? I tried, but failed. Is there any other way to do? thanks!! No, it won't work, don't even waste time trying. It is almost guaranteed to fail. You do not manipulate the windows owned by one thread from a different thread. What you do is PostMessage requests from the worker thread to the main UI thread, usually to the window that contains the controls. The fact that you are using UpdateData already says you are in t...

Can't Install IBF for CRM on CRM Server
first i'm install IBF On my CRM v1.2 (it's name testcrm) after that i'm try to install IBF for CRM on my CRM Server but in Step "Publish Metadata" i'm type "http://testcrm:8082" and click next button but it's show message box "The Information Bridge metadata service location is not avaliable" and can't install it. -_-' . but i can access "http://testcrm:8082/IBFWriteService.asmx" and "http://testcrm:8081/IBFReadService.asmx". so how can i install it ? I had the same problem - try using http://localhost:8082 for...

Why can't I send email messages with Trial Outlook 2007?
I have a new HP laptop that came with the 60 day trial of Office'07. I receive email but the send/reply/compose functions are grayed out. I am certain my settings are correct. Why can't I send email? KK What happens when you use the Test Account Settings? What is the exact error message you get? -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. ALWAYS post your Outlook version. How to ask a question: http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 After furious head scratching, KK asked: | I have a new HP laptop that came with the 60 day...

Export Format not avaiable
"The Format in which you are attempting to output the currentobject is not available." I hate access sometimes. It just get's weird, throwing bogus error messages all over the place. I have about 30 seperate queries that I run out to spreadsheets via macro. I have already found out that things can get all screwed up, (meaning it bombs) when those spreadsheets already exist, so the first thing I do is delete the existing spreadsheets, then let them rip. I run into this every once in a while: 20 or so queries into my macro, a query will fail with the above er...

Automatic update of information in a spreadsheet
Hi, I am using Microsoft Excel 2000. I have just done a spreadsheet which contains information about patients. In one worksheet I have the raw data and then in others I have copied columns across and then used IF(AND) statements to abstract the information I need, e.g. to work out how many males there are in each of the hospitals. What I need to know is how do I set it up so that when a new entry is added to the raw data, i.e. another patient in a new row, it automatically updates the information in the other worksheets? What is happening at the moment is when I add another row the IF s...

How can I keep the header in view at all times
In Word, a header and footer s always in view when you work in th document. However, I cannot seem to do the same in Excel - any suggestions please. Thanks - M Select a cell below your column header and just right of your ro header, then goto "Window" and select Freeze Panes. HTH J -- pinmaste ----------------------------------------------------------------------- pinmaster's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=626 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=49759 ...

xy scatter format
Hi Hope someone can help. I have a chart i want to make look a little more professional. The chart plots three points within two boxes. the points should be inside the box box 1 has the following coordinates x y 15 70000 15 115000 21.5 155800 30 155800 30 115000 25 70000 15 70000 the chart scale is x 14-32 & y 60000-160000 I would like to make the plot area outside the box black to indicate the no go area. Is this possible? Then to take it further there should be a further smaller box (coordinates unimportant) inside the 1st box to indicate a warning. I would like the plot area ...

The code below worked for a few days and just totally stopped working. What can I do to make sure it continues to work? Thanks!
The code below worked for a few days and just totally stopped working. What can I do to make sure it continues to work? Thanks! ----- Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) Dim C As Range, D As Range Set D = Intersect(Range("A:A"), Target) If D Is Nothing Then Exit Sub For Each C In D On Error Resume Next Target.Offset(0, 6).FormulaR1C1 = "=RC[-2]&RC[-5]" ' - For Column E Target.Offset(0, 7).FormulaR1C1 = "=RC[-2]&RC[-5]" ' - For Column F Target.Offset(0, 9).FormulaR1C1 = "=IF(ISNA(VLOOKUP(RC7,I.O.! R2C1:R5...

Someone must have asked this before but I can't find it!
Being a relative Excel newcomer I,m not sure of all the terminology so may have used the wrong terms when searching. What I am trying to do is create a worksheet in which a cell shows one of 3 values (LOW,AVERAGE or HIGH) according to the value in the cell to the left of it, which itself is the sum of the 2 preceding cells. To be more specific, cell D6 is Men, E6 is Women and F6 is"=SUM(D6,E6)". I then want G6 to show "LOW" if F6 is less than 5, "AVERAGE" if it is between 5 and 20, and "HIGH" if it is over 20. If anyone understands the question and can h...