HOT Reqs : Microsoft Business Solutions | 12+ Months | Chicago, IL (Functional and technical)

HOT Reqs : Microsoft Business Solutions  | 12+ Months  |  Chicago, IL
(Functional and technical)

Microsoft Business Solutions (Microsoft Small Business Financials)

Need  one resource each for Functional and Technical roles.

Location  :  Chicago, IL
Duration  :  12+ Months

Funtional : This person will be responsible for the requirements
gathering and setting up the system.

Technical : This person will be responsible for installing and
maintaining the application. She/he will also be doing the development
work as required.

Thnx
Andy Sharman
andy@gci-usa.com

pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

IF function
I have a workbook where one sheet is pulling membership dues based on the census of the group. If the membership is 41, it goes to the Dues sheet and finds the cell with the <50 members fee. The formula is working with the 7 nests, but that is all that is allowed. I need 11. Is there any way to work around this or should I be using something else? Thanks! Have a look in HELP index for LOOKUP "Jmo" <cfmw@adelphia.net> wrote in message news:148a01c38c0e$48d400b0$7d02280a@phx.gbl... > I have a workbook where one sheet is pulling membership > dues based on the c...

deleting monthly reports
I HAVE MONTHLY REPORTS FROM 1997 TIL NOW AND I WANT TO DELETE THEM BUT DON'T KNOW HOW.CAN ANYONE HELP????? Please do not SHOUT. It hurts my eyes and is entirely unnecessary. Your Caps Lock key: learn it, use it, love it. You can't delete a monthly report and there is no particular reason to be worried about this fact. A Monthly Report entry is just a link to generate the report on-the-fly for any month since your first dated transaction. Money automatically generates this list of possible reports. "DEON" <kennyndeon@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:768301c37e1c$c28...

couontif function
Hi, I need a countif function for the below data. In the column C i need a formula where it will calculate the no of count of "ABC" from coulmn "A" and with condition "Manual" in column "B". Name Process Need formula ABC Manual ABC Automatic CDF Automatic ABC Manual ABC Manual DEF Manual CDE Automatic DEF Manual Radhakant.... if i were you, i would use pivot table... thanks "Radhakant Pan...

internal support function error
I am trying to send an email to a group. I switched from outlook express to microsoft outlook. It worked fine in outlook express but is not working in microsoft outlook. Below is the error I am getting. "an internal support function returned an error" Any solutions would be greatly appreciated. I am having the same error. What did you come up with? >-----Original Message----- >I am trying to send an email to a group. I switched from >outlook express to microsoft outlook. It worked fine in >outlook express but is not working in microsoft outlook. >Bel...

vlookup function to return the cell address of the found item
I have a one column list of data (around 3,000 items) - and I am using the vlookup function to determine if an item is in that list using something like the formula below: =if(iserror(vlookup(A1,D1:D3000,1,false)),"not in list","in list") I would like to know if I can have this function return the cell address or row number to indicate the location of the item in the list - is this possible? Thank you for your time and assistance You can return the (relative) row number using MATCH, like this: =if(iserror(vlookup(A1,D1:D3000,1,false)),"not in list",MATCH(A1,...

money deluxe and business
How do I update stocks. Money is automatically updating each morning. When I click on "update prices online" money will lock up while it is updating but it never finishes. Then I can't even close money. ...

Reduced Functionality Mode
I have Adobe InDesign but occasionally get Publisher files that someone wants me to look at or suggest changes. If I get the trial software, when it reverts to the "reduced functionality mode", will I still be able to open existing Publisher files? Will I be able to save to other formats without editing? Thanks for you help. Basically you won't be able to do much of anything once the trial period is over. In reduced-functionality mode, programs function similarly to a viewer. When a program is running in reduced-functionality mode, many menu items are unavailable (dimmed),...

Syntax error 12-16-07
Anyone see a syntax error with this? DoCmd.RunSQL "Insert into tableA ( LName, Fname, IDNumber" & " '_)" & _ "values ( '" & rs.Fields(0) & "', '" & rs.Fields(1) & "', '" & rs.Fields(57) & "')" "AJ" <AJ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C5F3A75C-6006-4880-B79A-3638AE64AD96@microsoft.com... > Anyone see a syntax error with this? > > DoCmd.RunSQL "Insert into tableA ( LName, Fname, IDNumber" & " ...

Microsoft Access Tables and Forms
I have made up a table and then created a form from it. The table does not reflect the changes made in the form. I have done everything that I can think of in order to make this work (input info, go to next record, close form), but table still will not update. I want to create reports, but I have no totals showing up, because they will not show in the table. Desperately in need of HELP!!! Helen Helen In a standard Access design, you create a table, (optionally, you create a query based on the table), you create a form bound to the table (optionally, to the query). When you open the for...

some one help with the function (OR)
some one help with the function (OR) I dont know how to use this function thankyou for al -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Did you check the help file? What part of the explanation didn't you understand? -- Regards, Tushar Mehta www.tushar-mehta.com Excel, PowerPoint, and VBA add-ins, tutorials Custom MS Office productivity solutions In article <nader.198htq@excelforum-nospam.com>, nader <<nader.198htq@excelforum-nospam.com>> says... > some one help with the function (OR) > I dont know how to use this function > > thankyou for all...

User defined function
I wonder if there is any way for me to write an user defined function so that everytime I open a new Excel spread sheet I can use it. Something like internal function. -- linzhang426 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ linzhang426's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=27932 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=474292 Yes. If you save your UDFs in your personal.xls they will be available whenever you use Excel -- Gary''s Student "linzhang426" wrote: > &g...

Add function
Hi. I want to know how can I do to add a function for use like Max() or Min() Hi Pablo, When you create your own functions, they are referred to User Defined Functions (UDF). Some examples UDF are in in http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/formula.htm http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/proper.htm and instructions to install in your personal.xls http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/getstarted.htm --- HTH, David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP - Excel [site changed Nov. 2001] My Excel Pages: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/excel.htm Search Page: http://www.mvps.org/dmcrit...

replace function with variables
I am trying to use the replace function in an update query to eliminate text in a field; the field contains first and last names. However, sometimes the name contains an alternate name or unofficial name in parenthesis. For example the field usually contains syntax like "John Doe" but sometimes contains syntax like "William (Bill) Cherry". I need a query that will get rid of all instances of the parenthises and the name inside the parenthesis so the result is "William Cherry". I have tried several things to no avail. Any help would be appreciated. One way ...

MAS 200 & Microsoft CRM Integration
We want to have the ability to tell when a client is past due in Microsoft CRM. To do this, we need to have the MAS 200 database and Microsoft CRM database talk to each other. A thought is to pull data from MAS that tells whether a client is 60 days, 90 days, or 120 days overdue. Has anyone tried to do anything like this before? I realize it would be easier with GP but my CFO won't let me move until I've shown him success with Microsoft CRM, and this is part of that. TIA. This is definately possible, scan the archives of this group at groups.google.com for MAS 2000 and oyu ...

Professional / Small Business Ed.
Hello, What is the difference between these two products? I can not find any infomration on the microsoft site or otherwise.. are they both servers? or is one a server and the other a client app? if they are both servers what is the main difference? and finally, which version(s) are provided as standard through the Microsoft partner program? - i am assuming on Professional.. any help muchly appreciated regards Chris The Small Business Edition is only for Windows Small Business Server 2003. "Chris" <Chris@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0B7F92BA-...

Filtered Rows using Mode Function?
Hi Excel Forum, I am using numeric "filtered" data and I need to find the most frequen / re-occurring values (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th etc.) from the visibl filtered rows. The Mode function seemed likely, but I cannot get it t work with filtered rows. Can you assist with working examples, please: Formula based input direct on worksheet. VBA Macro using Formula. VBA UserDefined Function. Thank you QT -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com I would use one of 2 methods :- 1. Formula in another column and sort descending :- =COUNTIF($A$1:$A$20,A16) Need to sort out dupl...

eCommerce solutions
We are currently looking to replace our existing B2B software. What is everyone using out there? I've seen Ignify & Azox, but not many others - but I've just begun searching. I'd love any suggestions of good (great) solutions being used on GP 10.0. If anyone is using Ignify - do you recommend it? Thanks! Have you considered looking into Nodus Technologies eCommerce solution? I have heard excellent reviews about it and highly recommend it. "Jen Yost" wrote: > We are currently looking to replace our existing B2B software. What is > e...

'Accept' option not functioning in Workplace module
When users attempt to move email to the 'In Progrss' folder, they are unable to do so using the 'Accept' Action - in fatc there appears to be no way of removing email from the email without deleting it. Does someone have any insights as to why email can not be move to the 'In Progree' folder using 'Accept'? ...

Smart-shape to dumb-shape? Help with cross functional flow shape?
Greetings! For my purposes, I'd like to use the cross functional shape to build up swimlanes that don't change no mater how or what kind of shape is dropped on them. Using a background page is somewhat inconvenient for my pupose. Can you tell me how to kill the code or events that cause the cross-functional shape to interact with other shapes while leaving its other behaviour intact? (in particular, I don't want other shapes to become attached to a lane nor do I want the lane to change its width) Thanks in advance! The quick solution is to go to Tools > Options > S...

problem and solution for MS CRM 3.0 outlook client
Hello, I installed the CRM 3.0 outlook client, and when I restarted outlook it gave the following error messages: There is a problem communicating with the Microsoft CRM server. The server might be unavailable. Try again later. If the problem persists, contact your system administrator." "An error occurred loading Microsoft CRM functionality. Try restarting Microsoft Outlook. Contact your system administrator if errors persist." I used network monitor to determine that the server was sending back an 401 unauthorized error to the SOAP request WhoAmI. The solution i...

Customize main page on Microsoft Dynamics
Can the Metrics on Microsoft Dynamics be customized to show the user logged on, their sales for 'their' customers A - Z, gross profit [date range], summary of sales report. A basic sales dashboard that offers needed data. Our company is sales driven, each sales person paid on commissionable sales. Great piece of real estate to utilize. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow t...

Business Portal 3.0 Extranet+Cisco PIX 5510ASA Firewall
Does anyone have info on what to open and how to open BP3.0 to the internet thru a CISCO PIX 5510ASA Firewall. If so I could use that info. Thanks The Business Portal Installation Guide explains which ports to open to deploy Business Portal in an extranet. The information is not specific to your firewall, but should still apply. Is there some other information that you need? -- Donna Marshall Technical Writer Microsoft Dynamics GP This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "rpotthoff" wrote: > Does anyone have info on what to ...

Business unit change?
How can I change business unit of a user? It seems that business unit of a user cannot be changed. Any idea? Selcuk Kumbasar Selcuk, If you go to the list view of users and select a user (ie they are highlighted in dark blue) you can select "Change Business Unit..." from the Actions menu. Alternatively If you have a user record open you can go to the Actions Menu and select "Change Business Unit..." Note that it may be necessary for you to re-allocate a role to the user once they have changed business unit. Thanks CamDS Clarification: It WILL be necassary to a...

Functions in form
I have made an invoice using a form, and have it nearly completed, I have two functions that I don't know how to create. One is simple, I need an automatic number created for each separate invoice printed. And the hard one is I need a function that will give me customer information (name, address, city, state, zip) when I type in a customer code like mcg = mcgregor, 123 fake st., d-town, WA 99999. I have literally looked everywhere on how to do this, even forums. "Zera" <Zera@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7DD602A9-E33D-4489-9188-DED9006AD882@micr...

Certification in Microsoft CRM
Does anybody knows about the CRM Application Certification (MS-03-030). I would like to know how the exam is organized. I have studied a lot, but I don't know what to expect. Thanks. -- Troy D. Chinula is the guy! http://www.ilovelive.com Hi! Take a look at this document: https://mbs.microsoft.com/downloads/public/csa/CRM_Appl_Prof_prep_guide.doc This discusses all the topics the exam is about. This would be a good list of things to expect. Also, try to follow a MOC course. They really tell you all aspects of the app. If you feel really confident about the app, then take the exam....