HELP! Seeking Instructions to Create Report of POS (NOT RMS) Discounts Applied #2

We need to run monthly reports to determine how many of our different
Discounts are claimed/used and the proceeds not tendered.  We have offered a
number of discounts to customers and employees as incentives and cannot find
a method to track how each discount is applied.

The built-in Discounted Sales report in POS 2.0 lists only the resulting
Sale Price; we seek to have the report sorted by PresetDiscount type but the
Advanced Report Filter dialog does not list Discount in the Field dropdown
box and we can't locate the table in which transactions that have the Preset
Discount are applied.

In the POS Query Tool, running the query "select * from [Transaction]"
returns all the transactions since we opened our shop; however, there is no
column listing discounts, discount IDs, or discount codes.

In the TransactionEntry table, all entries in the DiscountReasonCodeID field
are 0.  I can locate a transaction where a discount was applied, but no
DiscountReasonCodeID is entered (only 0).

Running the query "select * from ReasonCode" returns only "The query
executed successfully."  I'm guessing the table is empty.

Running the query "select * from PresetDiscount" returns the discount
categories we created.

So, in which table(s) are the records of all the transactions on which
Preset Discounts have been applied?

pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

Microsoft POS #2

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Lookup based on criteria in 2 columns

RMS and PCI certification
I need some help on the RMS not being PCI/PABP/CISP I have read the RMS Data Security Standard, but it still does not make RMS PCI/PABP/CISP and put them on the list provided by Visa . What is everyone using as a solution and what is everyone doing for clients who are using the built in EDC that doesnt meet current standards? Maurice, We have been using the PC Charge for our credit cards with RMS. PC Charge has a new version 5.7.1i SP8 out that address the PCI standard. Ed "Maurice Gordon" wrote: > I need some help on the RMS not being PCI/PABP/CISP > > I hav...

applying auto archiving
Hello evryone. I am not a sys admin or a programmer. My company is short on cash. So I am trying my best for the past 2 weeks to find a solution for auto archiving for all 200 mailbox users that we have. I have implemented a GPO to apply settings for auto archiving but the problem we have is that the archive.pst is still locall. I have researched online and foung that CDO can help view the hidden "IPC.MS.Outlook.AgingProperties" and alter it and this CDO can loop nd perform the same task for all folders within a user’s mailbox. I would like some help with this please. I know t...

RMS development
Hello, I am new to RMS customization / development. Please correct me if I am wrong but there seem to be a very limited ways to customize the forms themselves apart from add-ins and additional patch forms called from new buttons. Is there a way to use the object model in QSRules (QSBridge does not have enough) to achieve more seamless integration of customer requirements that are not accounted for in the general product forms. I am thinking of changing some forms or replacing them with customized versions. I know that forms are 'locked up' in the exe. Sounds like re-write j...

Stupid question regarding reports
I am a former Quicken user switching to Money and I have what seems to me a very dumb report question. How do I create a new report? I've looked in the help file and in the online tutorial and users guide and find plenty of references to customizing an existing report but nothing about creating a new one. I realize that it must be there somewhere. Someone please help this dummy (it would be nice if they gave you even a 5 page manual though). Bob Had me guessing for a while also. Just click on "reports" and select which one you want. Don't forget to use "custom...

adding name /creating field/query?

Creating new attributes

Need help with Auto Filter

Radar chart in Access 2007 report

Help with income/expenses

help with simple maths in excel

Need Query Help

Excel Problem

Reverse created rules
I inadvertantly created a rule to automatically send emails from an email address directly into the deleted files. How do I reverse or delete the rule for this sender??????? If this is Outlook then select the Tools Menu > Rules Wizard > locate the Rule and delete it, if its Outlook Express then go to Tools > Message Rules "joebzii@everestkc.net" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1c12401c4218b$fa8e7f70$a401280a@phx.gbl... > I inadvertantly created a rule to automatically send > emails from an email address directly into the deleted &...

Please ignore #2

Can anyone help ?

matching contents #2

HELP! remote data not accessible msg