Help - RMS 2.0 Installation Problem - Add Item in Purchase Order

Hello,

I just installed RMS 2.0, and the"Add Item" button does not work in the
Purchase Order.  I click on it, and nothing happens.  I have downloaded RMS
2.0 Service Pack #2, but have not installed it yet.

Thanks,
Greg
0
gregfrgusa (35)
9/29/2008 8:49:01 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

That problem is addressed in one of the older hot fixes prior to SP2.

Marc

"gregfrgusa" <gregfrgusa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I just installed RMS 2.0, and the"Add Item" button does not work in the
> Purchase Order.  I click on it, and nothing happens.  I have downloaded
> RMS
> 2.0 Service Pack #2, but have not installed it yet.
>
> Thanks,
> Greg

0
marcr (93)
9/30/2008 12:50:13 AM
Thanks, Marc!

"Marc" wrote:

> That problem is addressed in one of the older hot fixes prior to SP2.
>
> Marc
>
> "gregfrgusa" <gregfrgusa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hello,
> >
> > I just installed RMS 2.0, and the"Add Item" button does not work in the
> > Purchase Order.  I click on it, and nothing happens.  I have downloaded
> > RMS
> > 2.0 Service Pack #2, but have not installed it yet.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Greg

0
gregfrgusa (35)
9/30/2008 1:42:01 PM
I have a customer that is on RMS 2.0 (2.0.0105) that just recently converted
from QS2000 that is having the same problem. Can you direct me to what should
be downloaded and installed to fix this?

Thanks
Gregg

"gregfrgusa" wrote:

> Thanks, Marc!
>
> "Marc" wrote:
>
> > That problem is addressed in one of the older hot fixes prior to SP2.
> >
> > Marc
> >
> > "gregfrgusa" <gregfrgusa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > > Hello,
> > >
> > > I just installed RMS 2.0, and the"Add Item" button does not work in the
> > > Purchase Order.  I click on it, and nothing happens.  I have downloaded
> > > RMS
> > > 2.0 Service Pack #2, but have not installed it yet.
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > > Greg

0
GregG1 (25)
7/29/2009 8:24:01 PM
Get them to the lastest service pack. SP3 for RMS

--
Maurice Gordon
Maurice@americanretailsupply.com

"Gregg" <Gregg@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have a customer that is on RMS 2.0 (2.0.0105) that just recently
>converted
> from QS2000 that is having the same problem. Can you direct me to what
> should
> be downloaded and installed to fix this?
>
> Thanks
> Gregg
>
> "gregfrgusa" wrote:
>
>> Thanks, Marc!
>>
>> "Marc" wrote:
>>
>> > That problem is addressed in one of the older hot fixes prior to SP2.
>> >
>> > Marc
>> >
>> > "gregfrgusa" <gregfrgusa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

0
maurice1766 (189)
7/29/2009 8:47:19 PM
Thank you very much

"Maurice @ ARS" wrote:

> Get them to the lastest service pack. SP3 for RMS
>
> --
> Maurice Gordon
> Maurice@americanretailsupply.com
> Sales/Support
> 1-800-426-5708 XT 1307
>

> "Gregg" <Gregg@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I have a customer that is on RMS 2.0 (2.0.0105) that just recently
> >converted
> > from QS2000 that is having the same problem. Can you direct me to what
> > should
> > be downloaded and installed to fix this?
> >
> > Thanks
> > Gregg
> >
> > "gregfrgusa" wrote:
> >
> >> Thanks, Marc!

0
GregG1 (25)

Excel button problem

RMS V2 and QSC Import
I have successfully imported several of my customers products using the QSC Import tool as a test but am unable to import the items with any association with sales tax? The default Sales Tax is TAX which is what I plan on using but once imported it creates a new item code TAX so now I have two? I plan on importing several hundred products and any help would be much appreciated. -Jess Reference- https://mbs.microsoft.com/partnersource/products/rms/downloads/releases/rms_so_importutility.htm i use the same tool but i dont tell the import utility anything about tax. import the items witho...

Linking files 2 ways

Need Help, Task Start Date is wrong

Question -Problem

AD Sync problem

WCF Client serialization problem

More Columns #2

Microsoft CRM 3.0 Installation 11-08-07

New to excel

Looking for Excel Help

Contacts in Exchange #2

message delivery problems

Please help #8

Offline Synchronization Problem #2

Document Viewer installer error

Having problem with spoofing email

outlook 97 and express email problems

how to find an item in a list control?

Disk drive order
Hello, How to make my disk driver appear as C: (Its a virtual boot drive) and enumerate the other disk accordingly? The physical disk is always enumerate first, and windows think he is C: Thanks Guilherme You are out of luck, physical devices are always enumerated first. This has been true since Windows 2000. -- Don Burn (MVP, Windows DKD) Windows Filesystem and Driver Consulting Website: http://www.windrvr.com Blog: http://msmvps.com/blogs/WinDrvr Remove StopSpam to reply "Guilherme Moro" <guilherme.moro@gmail.com> wrote in message news:7f0...

Problem with Range

MS POS = RMS? Also, SQL Connectivity...

Goal Seek #2