Have two of every customer in database!! HOW DO I CHANGE??

For Some reason when i created a new database for our new
location it created two of every customer. Anybody have
any thoughts cuz i sure as hell can't figure out how to
erase the copied customers.
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

The only solution I can offer is to manually go in and delete a copy of each
customer.  My question is : Did the copy get the same account number and if
so how?

--
Elizabeth M.
"LEGENDSBOSS" <SNOWJOE6910@HOTMAIL.COM> wrote in message
> For Some reason when i created a new database for our new
> location it created two of every customer. Anybody have
> any thoughts cuz i sure as hell can't figure out how to
> erase the copied customers.

0
anonymous (74722)
7/13/2004 3:32:32 PM

Administrator using a SQL.
The SQL is DELETE FROM (location). In this case I used
DELETE FROM Customer. Then I ran a Sysncronize Store
Database and a Data Upload and all the customers were Re-
updated. Now the problem I'm having is all my Suppliers
are have 2 of each one. Also when the customers were in
the database twice the account numbers and all thier
information was the same.

database locked 02-05-08
open database is locked due to power loss, can't compact, open, or delete ldb file. How can I recover it. On Tue, 5 Feb 2008 10:54:00 -0800, VM <VM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >open database is locked due to power loss, can't compact, open, or delete ldb >file. How can I recover it. You may need to reboot the computer to allow you to delete the .ldb file. See http://www.granite.ab.ca/access/corruptmdbs.htm for suggestions... or get out your backup disk. Don't have a backup disk? Well... now you know why they're recommended. John W. Vinson...

Change graph to 100% maximum
I have a graph with some values at 100%. The graph goes up to 120%. I would like to change to top line to 100% but can't figure out how to do this. Can someone help? Chuck Goto the bottom left corner of your macro where the 0 is for the axis scale>right click>format axis>scale>change as desired. -- Don Guillett Microsoft MVP Excel SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.rr.com "Chuck W" <ChuckW@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C4690471-CA2C-4F01-A1AE-3FDAC01110A1@microsoft.com... >I have a graph with some values at 100%. The graph goes...

Overlaying two stacked bar charts
I am trying to use a stacked bar pivot chart to display a current plan vs. a baseline plan. I have three document types on the Y axis and would like to have two stacked bars per document type, one that reflects the current plan and one that reflects a baseline plan, so that it looks something like this, with percentage on the x-axis. Is this possible? Doc Type 1 Current Plan --------------------------xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Doc Type 1 Base Plan ----------------xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Doc Type 2 Current Plan -----------xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Doc Type 2 Base Plan ...

detach a database file
Hello! I have SQL Server express 2005 If I have done attach on a *.mdf database file and then want to do detach on the same file how is that done. I want to do this via SQL Server Management Studio Express //Tony I found it on task. //Tony "Tony Johansson" <johansson.andersson@telia.com> skrev i meddelandet news:e7r0n.14257$U5.217918@newsb.telia.net... > Hello! > > I have SQL Server express 2005 > > If I have done attach on a *.mdf database file and then want to do detach > on the same file how is that done. > > I ...

Send a custom button/macro to others?
I created a macro and assigned it to a custom button on a toolbar. I need to distribute this file to others, but when I do so they cannot see the button. How can I make it so the button appears to anyone who opens the file? I'd build the toolbar in code: http://groups.google.co.uk/groups?threadm=40E095F1.5CB35B41%40msn.com jdodd74 wrote: > > I created a macro and assigned it to a custom button on a toolbar. I need to > distribute this file to others, but when I do so they cannot see the button. > How can I make it so the button appears to anyone who opens the file? --...

track changes #4
I'd like to trun the track changes feature on for all new Excel spreadsheet files created by users in all departments/groups. I wonder if it can be enforced. If so, how? Thanks a lot! ...

Cannot access Ms-access database on a network drive via terminal
Hi I'm having a problem using access on a mapped network drive on a terminal server. Only the administrator account ( and not group) can run the databases, all others get an error message telling that windows cannot access the drive/path/file cause the user don't have the permission. But in fact they have it all the way. Running access locally on the ts works like a charm. All other office apps does not encounters any problem. Only access applications able to run are application that are splitted from the table, in this case access say that they only have read rights ( so the ...

Freez Pane in every page
I know how to freez pane. But having trouble showing the same froze pane in every page when I print. For the ease of the viewer, when I print a excell doc, I want to have the frozen pane show up in every page where I have the title of the for each column Please help!!!!!!!! Hoque Freeze panes is only a viewing function, AFAIK, not a printing one. If you want to repeat rows at the top of your printed page (ie headers) go to Page Setup / Sheet tab / Rows to repeat at top and then select your rows. Andy. "Hoque" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1FB8...

Excel
So after a recent upgrade from Excel 2002 to Excel 2003, the page orientation feature no longer works - no matter what is selected (portrait or landscape), Excel will only print in portrait mode. I've tried changing this in the software, in the printer driver... i've tried running Office Detect and Repair... i've tried this with workbooks created on different machines. I'm out of ideas. anyone? thanks in advance Just a guess. I'd try removing the current printer driver and reinstalling it. (Maybe even visit the printer's web site for a newer/fresh version.) ...

Customer Maintenance Wizard...
I made some changes with this and I can't seem to reverse them. I made it where the first execution of Outlook would setup a profile with my Exchange server but now I don't want this installation to join anything... I just want the defaults (it asks you what kind of connection, etc...). Is there a way to reverse CMW? TIA. ...

How to change password for outlook email. No one know's original
My boss wants me to create an email data base in microsoft outlook. I've imputted several dummy addresses & attemted to send to my personal email to make sure it was working. However, a box requesting a password keeps appearing & no seems to know the password. I cannot create a new one without knowing the old one. Also, I was told that a data base has to be created in microsoft acces not outlook. Is this true? Help!! Can you please define email database so that I understand what it is you're trying to create? Are you trying to create an email address/contacts list? --...

Compact Database
I've read and seen tons of theories about how to compact an active database via VBA code for AC2003. The following code works for me. Public Function QuitAccess() Select Case MsgBox("Do you really want to close the MDS system?", vbYesNo Or vbQuestion Or vbDefaultButton2, "Please Confirm!") Case vbYes AutoCompactCurrentProject Application.Quit Case vbNo End Select End Function Public Function AutoCompactCurrentProject() Dim fs, f, s, filespec Dim strProjectPath As String, strProjectName As String strProje...

custom reply prefix
Is there a way to create custom reply to prefixes for a specific email address one is replying to? Probably. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, Alan Smithee Jr. asked: | Is there a way to create custom reply to prefixes for a specific email | address one is replying to? Well...at least your consistent. After even more furious head scratching, Alan Smithee Jr. asked: Would you please be so kind as to inform m...

DATABASE FORMULA
I have a formula that I created in a worksheet that reads thus =DSUM(DB,3,JAN) The database is a range of cells from A6 to G36, the 3 represents the third column in the database (or the field) and the JAN is the Criteria on another sheet. These cells are C3 which equals the word DATE and C4 which has the following formula =AND('Expense 1'!A7>=Criteria!$A$4, 'Expense 1'!A7<=Criteria!$B$4) Everytime I try to Copy the Sheet Expenses 1 the formula does not work. I get all zeros where the =DSUM formula should be calculating. Does anyone know how I can get these fo...

Custom X-axis

how do I create a chart in excel 2007 with two axies
Hi, Create a chart with 2 series. Select the series that you want on the secondary axis. Chart Tools > Layout > Current Selection > Series Options > Secondary Axis Cheers Andy -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info "ther00k" <ther00k@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:27A06A4F-589D-4597-8BE4-7E31F3ACAE6C@microsoft.com... > ...

Different company name on additional customer addresses
It is important to provide additional field on the additional addresses screen so users can enter the name of the customer if it is different from the customer who really buys the product. This can be achieved on the Sales Order Entry screen (Customer Details), unfortunately there is no way to save this information permanently. Thanks, Oleg. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow th...

Question about changing RUS settings
We are about to take down one of our main DCs in our office. I know that Exchange currently points to that server and another for RUS and I wanted to know what the process was to change it to the new server. I'm assuming you'd just have to change the setting and restart the System Attendant. Am I missing something? Also, is there anything else I'd need to change? Point All RUS to different DC which is in same site as that of exchange, you dont need to restart system attendant for this. -- Cheers, Bhalchandra, MCSE-Messaging "Frusturat$d" wrote: > We are about...

Database-like cross-worksheets links
Sorry if this was asked/aswered already I need to do the following trick The data from one worksheet is displayed (and modifiable!) in anothe one Just an example Sheet1 has RefNO and description in a row Sheet2 uses its own data plus the description from the Sheet1, locatin the needed row by the RefNO field, and displaying that description Certainly, I can copy that description to the Sheet2, but in case if i will be modified on that sheet - on the next update the changes will b lost ('cause winn be fetched from the Sheet1 again) Instead, I need this changed description to be automa...

Changing Filename when linked to other worksheets
I have seen sometimes where the links will automatically update themselves...at other times it does not work....what is the difference. i.e. I have a Folder Named "AA" that has 3 excel workbooks in it (A, B, C). If I rename A to F, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Why? Maybe it was the way you renamed the file. If I open A.xls, B.xls, and C.xls, then do a file|saveAs and save A.xls as F.xls, then the links in B.xls and C.xls will then point to F.xls. In my simple tests, the links didn't get updated if I just renamed A.xls to F.xls in windows explorer. Ama...

Combining two forests into one
My company and a distributor company would like to consolidate our domains into a single forest and have two domains (domainUS and domainUK). The reason: We are going to migrate to Exchange 2003 and want to share a Global Address List. We both are running W2K3 domains with Exchange 5.5 email systems. We currently have a trust between domains and have site connectors for the Exchange servers. We are also under one Exchange Organization now. We have frame relay circuit that connects us. Does anyone have any specific documents, procedures, recommendations ... that will assist us i...

Change values in a chart by dragging markers
Excel 2003 allowed you to change a chart value, and hence the underlying cell data, by dragging the chart marker. This feature seems to be missing from Excel 2007 ... is that correct? Thanks Ian - Yes, that's correct. It's missing. - Mike Middleton http://www.DecisionToolworks.com Decision Analysis Add-ins for Excel "Ian" <Ian@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:22852AE4-ACD6-4430-AD77-B1A07DA5B893@microsoft.com... > Excel 2003 allowed you to change a chart value, and hence the underlying > cell > data, by dragging the chart marker. Th...

Can't access Customization (Customize Entities)
I have a user who is an administrator and can't see the customization tab under setttings for customize entities. How can I fix this? -- Onetreeup This can accure when: Outlook whith the CRM client is started. The chosen language of the user is not te same as the base language. -- http://www.nauta-automatisering.nl "Onetreeup" wrote: > I have a user who is an administrator and can't see the customization tab > under setttings for customize entities. > > How can I fix this? > -- > Onetreeup Yes, I have experienced that, but the user is openin...

A problem with multiple/repeat downloads when using two or more computers
I want to synchronize my emails in Outlook 2002 and use it on two or more computers. I transfer the pst. file over, but when I do a send/receive I get the downloads that I already did on the last computer. (I have Outlook set to leave a copy on the server for a few day and wish to leave it that way.) Is there a way to also synchronize the information that Outlook keeps saying which emails it has already downloaded? Obviously it is not included in the pst files. Where does Outlook store that information? ...

in Outlook 2007 how do I change the emails default margins?
for emails were using Memo Style The default margins are 1.30cm However when users print and holepunch, theres not enough room and it hole punches over the text. I know how to change manually, through the menu File, select PageSetup, select Memo Style. The Page Setup:Memo Style dialog displays. select tab Paper and enter Margins Top, Bottom, Left, Right 2.54cm, click OK. Its been mentioned the settings are stored in the file C:\Documents and Settings\<UserName>\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook\OutlPrnt The issue is we have roaming profiles. If a users pr...