Handheld TT8810 Programming

Looking for information on displaying Logo and other information on our
HandHeld Digital Signature Capture Device.
0
William (93)
9/5/2006 2:36:01 AM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Accessing outlook email from another program
Hi, I have written a software package for the wine industry, and one thing that my clients have asked for is to be able to bulk email their clients from within my product. So, instead of writing a full-fledged email client, I decided instead to allow them to write their emails, select the recipients from within my program, and then to use MAPI to open the default email client on their machine. The problem is Outlook, if Outlook is their default email client, it seems to choke on sending the emails. However, if Thunderbird is the default (which it is on mine) there is no problem sending...

A program is trying to send mail using Item.Send
Hi I am trying to send a load of emails when my user closes a form. At the moment, the system puts up an error message for each individual email requiring a yes/no response: A program is trying to automatically send e-mail on your behalf. Do you want to allow this? If this is unexpected, it may be a virus and you should choose "No". Is there any way I can stop this happening, preferably without having to interfere with the clients Outlook settings? I tried setting EditMessage to True. This stopped the above message coming out, but the required the user to press Ctrl and Enter to ...

Concrete Job V Program
I am starting to work soon for a concrete company and would like to know what programs I would most likely be using. Or ones that would be helpful. Your best bet is to ask the company you are starting with what programs they use. -- goober ------------------------------------------------------------------------ goober's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=19838 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=490008 ...

Programable Controls on a Chart
I've got a simple chart in Excel 2003 that I want to add controls to that progrmaticaly chage the data the chart referes to when the user manipulates the control. When I open a control toolbox, the controls are greyed out when the chart is active. When I then select a worksheet the controls are then available (Not greyed out). Is there a setting to make controls available on a chart or is this not possible? -- CroceJC You can't embed ActiveX controls in a chart, however the Forms controls will typically work fine for most needs. Regards, Peter T "jc...

Debug a running compiled program
Is there a way I can add a button that forces my program into Debug when I am running a compiled program? mcolson schrieb: > Is there a way I can add a button that forces my program into Debug > when I am running a compiled program? You mean the Stop statement or Debbuger.Break? -- Armin On Feb 4, 1:06=A0pm, mcolson <mcolson1...@gmail.com> wrote: > Is there a way I can add a button that forces my program into Debug > when I am running a compiled program? If you want to debug a running process then you can attach to the process instead of starting up in ...

HandHeld Signature Capture Device
Anyone with success in setting up a HandHeld Brand Signature Capture Device with RMS......PLEASE POST or e-mail me. In desparate need of assistance!!!! Thank you -William weberjr@webersecurity.com This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_01B1_01C6D6AD.5EB0A900 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable William,=20 What problems are you having? The 1500 is the only supported version at = this time. Have you followed the instructions exactly in this KB in CustomerSource? http://tinyurl.com/ztwg8 --=20 * Get...

Macro Programing
I do a payroll for my company on excel, and everyone but me is living in the stone age. They still haven't figured out =Sum(A1,A2). Anyways, I'm trying to write a macro to help me make less mistakes. If it was just straight equations, it would look sort of like this: =SUM(A1<40.01,A2<40.01). If anyone can help, I would appreciate it! -- ¿Confused? So if ... it was just straight equations, it would look sort of like this: =SUM(A1<40.01,A2<40.01) ..., why isn't it straight equations? -- --- HTH Bob (there's no email, no snail mail, but somewhere ...

My cursor is not visible in Outlook but fine in other programs
Just about to start using Outlook. It has connected to my service provider fine but the cursor is not visible on the screen. It is fine on the desktop and on other packages. I have tried changing the pointer etc in Control Panel but it makes no difference. Is there any change I can make in Outlook to make it visible? > Just about to start using Outlook. It has connected to my service > provider fine but the cursor is not visible on the screen. It is fine > on the desktop and on other packages. I have tried changing the > pointer etc in Control Panel but it makes no diff...

I want to create a rule for Outlook via programming
I need to create (actually MODIFY a rule) via VB. I use excel, and I send out emails. I want to trap all emails that are responses from the addresses I sent to. How can I do this? I send out about 150 emails aday, and so I will need to first, check to see if the address is already in the list, second, add it to the list, if it is not already in the list, then I would like to MOVE it to a replies folder Haw can I do this? Also, where can I find info about programming RULES? I am using OL 2002. I would be modifing the RULES from EXCEL (this is where I send out the email) As a second optio...

A program is trying to access Outlook 2003 Contacts
I have a user using Outlook 2003. When she goes to type a new message, a box comes up saying that a program is trying to access her contact list. How do I find out which program is trying to access it. We have scanned her machine for viruses, and she is clean. Someone please help. Thanks in advance ...

Office 2007 programs create unwanted borders
My organization runs Office 2007 on both Windows XP Pro clients and Windows 7 Enterprise. Recently we have been noticing a problem with inserted images in both Word 2007 and Excel 2007 where you insert an image into your document and save it, and the software puts a black border on the top and the left sides of the image. We can remove the border from most Word docs by saving the file in the previous version, which we don't want to do. We can also 'sometimes' remove the border by formatting the image and removing the countour color from the 3D properties. Removi...

How to know if all files of a program are in Program Files?
I've noticed that its often possible (for smaller programs) to be used - just copied and pasted from C:\Program Files from another computer. Now I was wondering if there is a quick way of knowing which programs this works with? Could I do a Search for the program name in C: excluding Program Files? <sflksfskd@lksjdlkfj.com> wrote in message news:7gehs5524jepr97m8eu3i7id2odrrn60ju@4ax.com... > I've noticed that its often possible (for smaller programs) to be used > - just copied and pasted from C:\Program Files from another computer. > Now I was wondering i...

cannot delete a program file
I am trying to delete a program file for a program which I delted and I keep getting the error message that access is denied. I do not know what is causing the problem and how to correct it. Any help will be appreciated. "David Black" <DavidBlack@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:05BC5882-B53F-43F8-ABC7-A78E238B6ACF@microsoft.com... >I am trying to delete a program file for a program which I delted and I >keep > getting the error message that access is denied. I do not know what is > causing the problem and how to correct it. Any he...

Allowing third party program to send emails
Can anyone tell me how to allow a third party program to send emails via exchange server 2003. I have a Electronic time card program (attendance enterprise) that can send email reports out daily, but when I set it up, it sees the global address book, but will not send emails. I am told from the software maker that the program is not allowed to send emails via exchange server 2003 because of new security. I want to allow this program to send emails. Is there a way to allow this program to send emails? -- Glenn On Mon, 31 Oct 2005 13:49:21 -0800, GlennM <GlennM@discussions.microsoft.c...

Put your program on a high-fiber diet...
See my essay on using fibers (complete with downloadable code example) on my MVP Tips site. www.flounder.com/fibers.htm joe Joseph M. Newcomer [MVP] email: newcomer@flounder.com Web: http://www.flounder.com MVP Tips: http://www.flounder.com/mvp_tips.htm -- NewsGuy.Com 30Gb $9.95 Carry Forward and On Demand Bandwidth "Joseph M. Newcomer" <newcomer@flounder.com> wrote in message news:8ovc52lofuvtthmj1l0opcc0mu0o4h0bg7@4ax.com... > See my essay on using fibers (complete with downloadable code example) on > my MVP Tips > site. > > www.flounder.com/fibers.ht...

A program is trying to access e-mail addresses you have stored...
I recently upgraded my client's Office 2002 to SP3. Now when he opens up MS Outlook and tries to compose an email he gets the following error: A program is trying to access e-mail addresses you have stored in Outlook. Do you want to allow this? If this is unexpected, it may be a virus and you sould choose "No". I've researched it a bit and I can see some third party sw that you can install to prevent the pop up. Is there a way to prevent the pop up without uninstalling SP3 or installing more sw? They need SP3 to run an application I built in Access 2002 SP3. He's ...

close all programs from launch center
I have a launch center to call other mdb and running and close them when launch center close. My question is are there any easy way to get the list of the mdb opened by launch center? Your information is great appreciated, ...

Running my MFC program on other computers.
Hello, I run my MFC program on other computers. I get the exception : The dynamic link library MFC42D.DLL could not be found ... Should I install something on the computers ? Is this related to the following message I get on my computer ? (though on my computer everything works fine). Loaded 'ntdll.dll', no matching symbolic information found. Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll', no matching symbolic information found. Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\user32.dll', no matching symbolic information found. Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\gdi32.dll', no matching s...

running a program prior to user logging in ?
is it possible in 2K or XP to run a program (in this instance, sol.exe or windows solitaire for example) prior to the user logging in ? not necessarily a script but an exe ? i know under windows 9x/ME this was accomplished by running the program as a service, how is it done under 2000 / XP ? if the same way then how do i get the program installed as a service ? is it the only way ? You can download the tools here. Also be aware that not all applications can run as a service. Instsrv.exe Srvany.exe http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=9d467a69-57ff-4ae7-...

Huge problem with a program I developed. (MFC BitBLt related...I think)
I recently created a program that takes the entire university of Illinois campus. This program took a ton of hard work and works perfectly on my system. Attached is the normal.jpg of what it is supposed to look like. You can download my program here to see the exact problem: http://vividmachines.com/downloads/uiucmap.zip For some reason the BitBlt function, when run on any other computer than this one, goes crazy and doesn't work right. I have no clue what's going on. I've spent hours trying to fix this problem with no avail. The bitmap is stored in the resource file. I will pro...

Deleting header rows when cut and pasting from another program
When I cut and paste from another program into an excel spreadsheet I cannot use the CNTRL key to select just the data and the headings on the first page only. Everything is selected including the headers, page number,etc. when there are more than one pages being copied and pasted. Is there a macro that can be run to rid of these headings from subsequent pages? The Ctrl key by itself is not a shortcut key. If you mean Ctrl+A you are selecting everything ('cept in 2003) Usually to make a selection you hold the left mouse and drag through cells, rows, or columns; or you could tripl...

Program changed Bank Name
I am using Money 2005. My bank sold my mortgage to a mortgage company. I changed that OK. However, my bank account now carries the name of the mortgage company. How can I change the name of the bank on my checking account. The program won't allow me to change the name because I have online services set up. Thanks for any help. Lou Go to Manage online services and under Common tasks go to "Specify where accounts are held" and change the bank name here. "Lou Venema" wrote: > I am using Money 2005. My bank sold my mortgage to a mortgage company. I > ch...

Cleaning up log files under \Program Files\Exchsrvr\MDBDATA folder?
One of our exchange server is running out of space, I noticed there are a lot of .log files under \Program Files\Exchsrvr\MDBDATA, which was dated since day 1 when Exchange Server was created. What is the standard procedure in cleaning those up? These are your Exchange transaction log files; do not interfere with them manually. You need to perform an online backup with an Exchange aware backup program. This will purge the log files on a nightly basis (assuming you choose a full or incremental backup). As a short-term measure, you could enable circular logging, but this will limit your abil...

program will not start when double clicking document
I recently downloaded Office 2004 test drive as I needed improved powerpoint animation support for some windows-based documents beyond my current Office v.X. The test drive was unwieldy and I removed it using the remove office and chose the appropriate verrsion. Now office v.X runs fine, but the programs will not start when when double clicking an word excel or powerpoint document, I get the error message, "an unexpected error occurred (error code -10660)" ...

Pass cell contents to external program as commandline option
I have a need to create an excel spreadsheet that calls "vncviewer.exe" from links, passing the server name to the program. The external program is accessed as Z:\vncviewer.exe, and accepts a server in the form of "Z:\vncviewer.exe servername" with a single space between them. I can start the program using the insert hyperlink function, which is useful, but not as automated as I would like. How would I code a hyperlink to pass the name of the server (the text in the cell with the hyperlink) to vncviewer as a commandline option? I found an older post that does this alm...