Handheld signature capture

looking to buy one for my RMS 1.3 verison,  for mercury , which is the best
one and where to buy one thanks

0
iraj (27)
9/16/2006 7:10:02 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

I have a handheld products hhp-tt1500kit-rs232 I bought in Canada for $354
and couldn't use since Canadian banks don't support it at all.  I had done
good research on its compatibility etc before hand.  Kindly make a reasonable
offer!

Link to the product is

http://www.handheld.com/Site.aspx/na/en/services_support/technical_support/retired_products/retired/?product=5

"iraj" wrote:

> looking to buy one for my RMS 1.3 verison,  for mercury , which is the best
> one and where to buy one thanks

0
Fahad (8)
9/17/2006 3:58:02 AM
Better yet, please email me at khunsa@gmail.com

"iraj" wrote:

> looking to buy one for my RMS 1.3 verison,  for mercury , which is the best
> one and where to buy one thanks

0
Fahad (8)
9/17/2006 4:32:01 AM
New west tech's mobile suite has sig capt...
--
Total Communications

"iraj" wrote:

> looking to buy one for my RMS 1.3 verison,  for mercury , which is the best
> one and where to buy one thanks

0
RonReyes (43)

Outlook
I have Windows XP 2003. When I try to create an email signature, the advanced editor automatically opens into Notepad rather than Word as checked in previous screens. I can't seem to find the instructions as to how to convert the advanced editor from Notepad to Word which I require in order to insert my email logo graphic. Any ideas? Thanks, Pierre ...

Signature file
I need to insert a logo/graphic on a signature file. Is there a way to do this? Thanks, Lisa ...

Outlook 2007 Signature
Have just upgraded to Outlook 2007. I created several signatures but have left the default signature set to "none" so that I can insert the one that is appropriate for the individual message I am composing. So I opened a new message, filled in the recipient and the subject, typed the message, and then clicked on Insert \ Signature. I double clicked the one I wanted to use on this message and nothing happened. I have tried to insert each of the three different signatures, and none of them will insert even though all three of them show up as choices. What am I missing?? ...

Problems with Signature
Greetings... Not sure what I'm doing wrong here. I set up my signature, clicked OK, clicked apply and for the rest of the day it works great. However, when I power down for the night and come back in the next morning and power back up, it changes back to "none" and I have to go back in and reselect my signature, click apply and then it works for the day. What am I doing wrong that it doesn't default to my customized signature. The only thing I can think of is that when I set it up, I forgot to give it a name, so it simply defaulted to "untitled 1", but tha...

Hypercom L4250 and L4100 Sig Capture Form Questions
I have setup a Hypercom L4250 using Hypercom's OPOS to be used as a Pole Display, MSR, and Sig Capture device in RMS. All functions work fine with RMS. My problem is that once the signature capture form is displayed, it stays on the screen of the payment terminal until RMS sends the display form again. I have an Form loaded onto the terminal that I would like to use when the terminal is not being used for signature capture. After I capture the signature - what means can I use to send the command to display that form. I assume I would need to incorporate a Hook for this. Any h...

Add a signature to "Email this file" link?
We've just come under new regualtions that require a signature tag on all outgoing emails. Adding that sig to Outlook was easy, adding it to the right-click context menu on a file was a little trickier (but I found it), but so far I'm not able to add the signature when a user opens a folder, highlights a file, and chooses "Email this file" from the File and Folder Tasks on the left-hand menu. Any ideas? Outlook-specific newsgroups include: microsoft.public.outlook.general microsoft.public.outlook.bcm microsoft.public.outlook.bcm.developers microsoft.publi...

MFC switch on function signature?
Hi Experts: Since MFC process Windows messages by switching on the signatures of the message handler functions; what happens when two handlers have same signature? Thanks in advance! Polaris I'm not sure I understand the question, but I often have different messages call the same function. I have to code ths by hand since the wizard won't do it, but for example: ON_EN_CHANGE(IDE_SERVERID, OnModified) ON_EN_CHANGE(IDE_SERVER_DESC, OnModified) ON_CBN_SELCHANGE(IDCB_OPMODE, OnModified) ON_BN_CLICKED(IDC_FIFO, OnModified) ON_BN_CLICKED(IDC_AUTOMIN, OnModified) ON_BN_CLICK...

capture IE click link action using dll
Hello: I want to develop a dll that can be run when IE start, then it monitor IE click link action. how can I implement it? Thanks. > I want to develop a dll that can be run when IE start, then it monitor > IE click link action. > how can I implement it? Yes. You can develop a BHO (Browser Helper Object). A BHO gets loaded in each session of IE. Google it and look for it at codeguru/codeproject. -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com Ok, that' it. Thank you very much. >> I want to develop a dll that can be run when IE star...

e-signature changes when forwarding/replying
when i forward/reply to emails, the font names,size and hypertext functionality are lost. how can i keep the signature consistent??? thnx ...

Signature
When creating a signature in Ms Outlook Xp is it possible to have a subject included automatically. (subject line is always blank and needs to be filled in for every email) If so where is this setting. TIA ...

Signature block too large
Hi everyone, I have added a signature block which is working on one computer but not in another. It is not very large but the error I am getting is "Signature block is too large" How do I get this resolved. Ezam What version of Outlook are you using? -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com "Sam2421" <Sam2421@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F94F59F1-8D19-4C62-8E45-CDEF039F0C84@microsoft.com... > Hi everyone, > > I have added a signature block which is working on one computer but not in >...

how-to add a signature Confidentiality Notice
Is there a way from Exchange Server 2003 to add a default confidentiality Notice signature to all outgoing company email? I don't want to have to go to everyone's Outlook client to configure a signature. Thanks B You are going to have to use a third party alternative... http://www.msexchange.org/software/Disclaimers/ David Bermingham MCSE, MCSA:Messaging www.gfi.com - mail essentials. "BwiseIT" <Someone@bodywise.com> wrote in message news:eknR73IcGHA.3352@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > Is there a way from Exchange Server 2003 to add a default confidentiality ...

OUTLOOK MAIL SIGNATURE
I recently upgraded to Outlook 2003 which I use as my mail program I have tried to set up a signature which accompanies all outgoing mail. Apart from my name and contact details, I have included my company logo. In setting up the signature all appears to be OK, however when I click on new mail, forward or reply only the text appears and the logo is not reflected but is shown as an empty box with an X in the thumbnail. Is there a setting I should be using? Leon <slutzkin@kingsley.co.za> wrote: > I recently upgraded to Outlook 2003 which I use as my mail program > > I...

Capturing ctrl keys in form KeyDown
Hi I am trying to capture Ctrl-C/X/V in a form's KeyDown event and am using the below code but it is not working as pressing Ctrl-C for example returns a e.KeyCode = CtrlKey and not Keys.C, Keys.X, Keys.V etc. Select Case e.KeyCode Case Keys.C If e.Modifiers = Keys.Control Then End If Case Keys.X If e.Modifiers = Keys.Control Then End If Case Keys.V If e.Modifiers = Keys.Control Then End If End Select How can I achi...

VBScript in Outlook Signatures
Hey guys! I'm trying to find out if this is doable, and if so, is it even a good idea: Can VBScript be put into a signature in Outlook? The idea is that the end user would add this signature with their contact information to their e-mail in Outlook. When they send it to someone else, the recipient could click on a link that's part of the signature that says something like "Add me to your Outlook contacts". Clicking on the link would start a VBScript routine to use the Outlook object model to add a contact. * Just how bad an idea is this? ;) * Is it even technically possible?...

Method does not have the same signature as delegate
Dim wsThread As ThreadStart = New ThreadStart(AddressOf readFile.Read_File) Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice Creating a WPF Custom Control http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/32d63678-2798-465e-ad29-c0b45fb68b78/creating-a-wpf-custom-con.aspx Am 04.03.2010 03:43, schrieb ketia kem: > Dim wsThread As ThreadStart = New ThreadStart(AddressOf readFile.Read_File) Show us (signature of) readFile.Read_File. -- Armin ketia kem wrote: > Dim wsThread As ThreadStart = New ThreadStart(AddressOf readFile.Read_File) The ThreadStart de...

Outlook 2003 signature disappears / get deleted randomly
Hello! We have a problem with disappearing Outlook signatures for some of our users. 1. We create a signature in Outlook 2003 2. The signature works for a couple of days 3. For some reason, the signature files are deleted sometime when the user logs on/(off?). (The signatures are completely gone from %APPDATA% \Microsoft\Signatures) Office 2003 is installed from a GPO with an MST-file. We are not using roaming profiles (at least not for the thick clients). ...

Outlook 2003 signature/font settings suddenly won't work
I am having two issues with Outlook 2003 that just suddenly occurred without any prior problems. First, my signature will not appear in a new message. I have three different signatures which I’ve had for two years now and never had this happen before. I created them using the Tools/Options/Mail Format procedure. Mail Format options also include “Compose message in HTML format” and “Use MS Office Word 2003 to edit email messages” and “to read Rich text email messages”. Stationary is set to “none”. Second issue: I’ve always used 10pt Arial as my font and Mail Format box shows these...

help: "Hexadecimal Signature" and "Offset" values of a Money file?
Hello I would like recovery two Microsoft Money files: "Money Backup.mny" "Money Backup2.mny" made with Money98. The Hard Drive (where are the files) has a problem (), thus I have to do a "RawRecovery" via "Easy Recovery Pro" software from Ontrack. PROBLEM: Microsoft Money files are not included in this software! To add these files in the "RawRecovery", I have to enter four informations: - SIGNATURE: "the signature in hexadecimal format with a maximum of 8 bytes". - OFFSET: "the signature offset should be zero relative and less ...

Exchange 2003 and Palm handhelds
Does anyone have a recommendation for a third party software to allow communication between an Exchange 2003 server and Palm handhelds? I have been looking on Dataviz.com at their Roadsync product, but I don't know anyone who has used it. If anyone has had a positive or negative experience with this or another wireless email connection device, I would love to hear your about it. Thank you, Allen On 2 Jan 2006 10:49:19 -0800, avanwey@sbcglobal.net wrote: >Does anyone have a recommendation for a third party software to allow >communication between an Exchange 2003 server and Palm ...

Digital Signature on all emails
Greetings, Pardon me if what I am about to ask is completely silly, but here it goes nonetheless: Is it possible ( if so, can you direct me towards a solution ) to set up a digital signature that goes out with every email ? Kinda like saying to the recipient "This email DID originate from this domain" rather than the usual per-user digital signature ? I am using Exchange 2003 in Windows 2003, and I already have a certificate working for secure POP3 and OWA. Thanks in advance, Rodrigo Monteiro ...

Signature appears on direct deposit checks
After recently upgrading to GP 9.0, signatures and $$ amts now appear on payroll checks intended for direct deposit. We are using the DD module and I realize that the old reports were removed with 9.0. I have reviewed my settings for DD and marked print as voided checks, mask $$ amt and stamp void due to DD. I have unmarked and remarked security related to modified reports and our employee checks. I hate to have to trick the system and create a new modified report without $$ and a signature. I would like to use DD as it is intended but I can't get the signature and $$ off the c...

SignedXML signature assigning a prefix.
Hi all, I've Signed an XML document using x509 cert - no probs. I get an output of <Signature....>....</Signature> 64 Million dollar question: How to get this: <dsig:Signature.....>...</dsig:Signature> In otherwords, how to tell SignedXML Class to use a prefx of (in my case) 'dsig'? You have 3 lifelines and a phone a friend handy. Any help here would just be too good!! Thousand thanks in advance, Mick. ...

How to capture ALT+ Any key in a dlg application?
Hi, I have a dialog based application in which I need to capture the key down message for a key - say 'a' when ALT key is kept pressed. PreTranslate message is not coming in handy. While debugging the control doesnt go to it when the Alt key is pressed. Please suggest some work arounds Regards, Shiju Do you want to catch just the Alt key or Alt + Any key?? The Subject of your message says one thing, and the body says another. The reason I ask is becaues the solution is different for each one. If you want to catch Alt + Any key then you need to setup an accelerator table, loaded ...

remove digital signatures
Somehow, I have digital signatures set up for my Outlook mail and cannot remove it. When I try to send a message, a pop-up tells me I must get certificates before it will send my message, so right now my Outlook is useless. Please help me get rid of this! I have looked everywhere in actions, tools, etc. and nothing has helped. You should ask your question in an Outlook group, not in this Word group. When you do, it's critical to mention what version of Outlook you're using. -- Regards, Jay Freedman Microsoft Word MVP FAQ: http://word.mvps.org Email cannot ...