Global Customer accounts are not reaching our other store

--
Thanks,
Pete

Hi Pete  -  can you see them in HQ?  Check the other stores configuration
settings to make sure they're enabled to use global customers (so mgr - file
- configuration - options - customer options - enable global customers for
multistore)

"pete" wrote:

> --
> Thanks,
> Pete
0
convoluted (621)
11/21/2007 6:32:05 PM
Hi,

Yes, I can see them in HQ.  I've also already checked all the Stores
Configuration Settings (at both stores).  It's really strange - it just
seemed to stop sharing customers about a week ago.  I used to work for a
company selling RMS and I thought I'd seen it all.  I'm perplexed by this one.
--
Thanks,
Pete

"convoluted" wrote:

> Hi Pete  -  can you see them in HQ?  Check the other stores configuration
> settings to make sure they're enabled to use global customers (so mgr - file
> - configuration - options - customer options - enable global customers for
> multistore)
>
> "pete" wrote:
>

> > --
> > Thanks,
> > Pete
0
Pete9345 (176)
11/21/2007 9:00:01 PM
Only thing that comes to mind is you may have a different version than in
headquarters and the originating store...

"pete" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Yes, I can see them in HQ.  I've also already checked all the Stores
> Configuration Settings (at both stores).  It's really strange - it just
> seemed to stop sharing customers about a week ago.  I used to work for a
> company selling RMS and I thought I'd seen it all.  I'm perplexed by this one.
> --
> Thanks,
> Pete
>

> "convoluted" wrote:
>
> > Hi Pete  -  can you see them in HQ?  Check the other stores configuration
> > settings to make sure they're enabled to use global customers (so mgr - file
> > - configuration - options - customer options - enable global customers for
> > multistore)
> >
> > "pete" wrote:
> >

> > > --
> > > Thanks,
> > > Pete
0
convoluted (621)

Master Account SID #2
Hi, I have a user that was disabled and now is re-enabled. He can no longer log in. I have tried to associate the Self account to external account but I should not have to do that if his AD account is re-enabled. Something corrupt? Anything I can do to fix it? Thanks. Associated External Account should not be set for an enabled user. I suspect you're falling foul of the fact that the store will only re-read stuff after 2+ hours (cached for performance). Restart the store, or wait the time, and you should be able to log in. There's a registry key to change this waiting time ...

Support for custom look up fields
I am dissappointed to learn the MS CRM 3.0 do not support custom made look up fields at a more profound level. I do acknowledge the work done on solving some of the issues concerning relationships between accounts and contact etc. through the relationship entity , but this solution still seems much more complex to manage in comparison to the possibility of simply creating and adding custom look up fields to your forms and thereby managing relationships - just the same way as pointing out a "primary contact" person. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and ...

Propagate info from Account to Sub-Account
Hello, I have created a custom field in the account object. I would like this custom field not to appear in sub accounts linked to the root accounts...I don't think it's possible as accounts and sub accounts are the same objects... So if it's not possible I'd like this specific custom field to be propagated to the sub account(s) with the same value as the one in the root account. Is it possible to do that? Thanks for your help Eric You are correct that you cannot hide that field since it is the same object. If you want that field to propogate then you can add the ma...

Rules on IMAP accounts and other miscellaneous
[reposted .....] IMAP -------------- 1) How do I make rules work on IMAP accounts - Can I write rules so that automatically IMAP mail will be transferred from the IMAP server to specified folders on **my** machine ? At least can I transfer mail automatically from the IMAP folder to my Machine's Inbox by triggering a rule ? POP3 -------------- 2) How do I delete unwanted mail FROM the POP3 server (i.e.) how to avoid downloading and then deleting ? - OE 5 had a facility to delete from server ... General ----------- 3) If I wish to send a mail to a friend - but at a future date - s...

default account keeps getting unset
Hi, A strange problem: Approximately once a day, my email account becomes unconfigured as the default email account. I notice because OE will refuse to send the email that I have just written, but, if I set it back, then OE sends it just fine. Has anyone else encountered this problem? Thanks for any guidance. Jeff PS. I am on XP Pro SP3, OE 6.00.2900.5512 configured as in another becomes the default account? Are all accounts in different identities, or the same one? If different, is the default account the Main identity? -- Bruce Hagen ...

Where does my Custom Invoice live?
I created a custom invoice in MS Money Small Biz. Later, I installed a new hard drive and re-installed money and brought in my original Money file. When I went to print invoices I discovered that my customized invoices did not come across with my Money file. I still have a backup of all the old money program files on my old hard drive, but I don't know in which one my custom invoice lives. Any ideas? PS - Yes, I know... if I'd been smart I would have exported the custom invoice first before swapping hard drives. ;-) ...

Pop Form Based On individual Customer
How would you assign a pop up message for an individual customer for example let say i go to the record john doe I want to assign a pop up message for that specific customer so who ever enters into that record the message will pop up automatically with notes or the user cld add notes. I have the following Customer Table Pop Up Message Table CustomerID(PK) MessageID(PK) LastName CustomerID(Lookup Customer Table) FirstName Note SS# Address1 Address2 City State Zip Phone ...

Error creating Contact within Account
I can create a conact and associate it to an account but all of a sudden the other day I cna nolonger create a contact within an account, I get the following error meassge, I have remapped everything, and now am at a loss can any one help. [ArgumentException: The parameter is incorrect.] Microsoft.Crm.Platform.ComProxy.CRMContactClass.Create(CUserAuth& Caller, String Contact) +0 Microsoft.Crm.Application.Platform.Contact.InternalCreate(String xml) +31 Microsoft.Crm.Application.Platform.Contact.InternalCreateAndRetrieve(String xml, String columnSet) +9 Microsoft.Crm.Appli...

Export Contacts Table from MS Access to Global Address List in Exchange
Hi, I want to know if its possible to export my Contacts table in Microsoft Access to Global Address List on Exchange so I can view all the contacts in Outlook Address Book? Thanks, Eric It's possible, yes. But, not knowing the format of your Access database, I can't tell you much more. Look into the CSVDE tool. -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" <eric.nguyen312@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1171476029.880250.152000@q2g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > Hi, > I want to know if its possible to export my Contacts ...

Please add delete action to IMF for information store
Can *anyone* in the Microsoft Exchange team respond to this: Please can the option to *delete* messages be added to the IMF actions for an information store? Why would we want to do this? We are a K12 school and have two Information stores, one for staff, one for students. It is quite acceptable to deliver spam into the junk email folder for staff. It is *not* acceptable to do this for students. Even though the UCE level is getting set correctly (ie the message is correctly classified as spam) the inability to *delete* such messages from the student information store results in adult m...

Exchange Server 2003: Can I set a public folder or information store up on different server?
Hi I was wondering if it is possible to set up a second information store for public folders onto a separate server. The primary information store would reside on server 1 with its private and public edb file but i would like a second public accessible edb file set up on a second server distinct from the exchange server. Thanks in advance for any help. Marco You mean a Public Folder server? Yes, you can. If your PF traffic/performance requirements justify it, as they do in some organizations, you can setup a setup a separate server and host Public Folders on it. -- Bharat Suneja MVP -...

Problem with Recovery Mail Store Process
Running Exchange and windows server 2003; Trying to recover a lost email from backup. have created the Recovery mail store, and database. Run the backup restore from a windows server that does not have exchange on it. Backup appears to run ok, no errors in report, Get to running the hard recovery from a command prompt and get the message, " Eseutil /cc not recognized" I'm at a loss what to do. Have the various documents on using the recovery mail store process and admin of Exchange server but am obviously missing something very basic. Help is greatly appreciated. Thank...

Customizing Outlook Today #10
When the CEO changes the Outlook Today from standard to standard 2 column and saves the setting. Then he goes into his inbox and then returns to Outlook today, the Outlook Today is in the standard 3 column format not the 2 column format that he just saved earlier. KB was not much help. Any possible solutions to his problem in keeping the 2 column setting? Ruben ...

How do I create a new email account
Please send me step by step instructions on setting up several email accounts. I have tried and it keeps failing on the test. I'm not sure of what I'm doing wrong. Any information on where to go to learn more about emails for my business would be greatly appreciated. thanks, kathy Dear Kathy, your Outlook version is? have a look on this site "how to create" for different Outlook versions email accounts (POP3, IMAP, Exchange etc.): https://www3.imperial.ac.uk/portal/page?_pageid=35,50372&_dad=portallive&_schema=PORTALLIVE -- Oliver Vukovics Share Outlook ...

How do I create separate inboxes for each e-mail account?
I am trying to setup Outlook 2003, and would like to know how to create separate inboxes for each e-mail account. NuttyERnurse schrieb am 09.02.2005 17:13: > I am trying to setup Outlook 2003, and would like to know how to create > separate inboxes for each e-mail account. Create fo every email-account a subfolder in your inbox. Then create a rule and delay incoming mails in the particular folder. -- Viele Grüße Christian Göller NuttyERnurse <NuttyERnurse@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I am trying to setup Outlook 2003, and would like to know how to ...

How do I deal with account transfers
OK this is what's going on and I don't know how to deal with it. I have two different checkinig accounts with the same bank. Into the first all our paychecks are direct deposited and all our bills come out through automatic or bill pay. Also a set amount is transfered from here to the second account each week. It's from this second one that we go out to eat, go grocery shopping, etc. So how should I handle that weekly transfer out of the first accoun in Money 2005t? I don't want it showing up as a catagory on my budget graphs because it's not really a catagory....

Customer EFT Bank Country/Region
In Dynamics 10, I'm looking at the Customer EFT Bank Maintenance screen. Here's how you get to it: Click Cards, Sales, Customer. This brings up the Customer Maintenance screen. Choose a customer, then press the Accounts button. This brings up the Customer Address Maintenance screen. Click the EFT Bank button. This brings up the Customer EFT Bank Maintenance screen. On that screen, there is a field called Bank Country/Region. Click the down arrow to see a list of countries/regions. My question is: Where does that list come from? Is it stored in a table? ...

Where is the Email Account info stored?
I currently have my PST file stored on a separate partition from my program files. Then if I need to restore an image, my data is unaffected. However, is there a way to perform a similar storage to my email accounts? I just restored a partition and I lost all of my account information (Tools -> Email Accounts). Where is that info stored? How do I store it elsewhere from the C: drive? Thanks. It's in the registry. In Office 2003 the Save My Settings wizard will save that information. Office 2007 doesn't have that but the Vista migration tool will move it. <-> wrote...

This item has exceeded the budget for account number.
Hello, I am getting a recurring error message which prevents a user from entering in an expense into eReq because the system considers the account over budget, when in fact it is not. To correct the error, the origin of which we are still uncertain, we were instructed to run File/Maintenance/PO Enhancements/Reconcile. We received this message several times today and ran the utility which did not have any impact on the situation- the error message continues to pop up (i.e., for 53300-1650-000 Finance Office Supplies). The exact error message is: This item has exceeded the budget for...

Custom menu: action is not trigger
Hi, For the first time I am developping an Access application with a custom toolbar (menu) at the top. I have found various posting or web sites where people explain how to do the setup. In fact, I have followed the instructions coming from this web site. http://www.jamiessoftware.tk/articles/menubars.html When my application opens, I can see my custom menu at the top of the form. My problem is the following: when I click on an item in the menu, nothing happen !!! I have double-ckeck and I have really associated an action to the menu item. In fact I have tried to associate the menu item to a ...

cannot delete custom page in Business Portal
I created a page and I want it deleted. When I try to remove the page, I get the error - this item is currently being used in a menu or task and cannot be removed. I have not included this page anywhere. How can I figure out what is stopping the page from being deleted? Go to Manage Navigation and delete the menu first then go to Manage Portal Pages then Remove it -- http://ddelprado.blogspot.com "Jack Tundra" wrote: > I created a page and I want it deleted. When I try to remove the page, I get > the error - this item is currently being used in a menu or task and ...

Correcting customer address codes or shipping addresses
My client is on Dynamics GP v9 and has been using Dynamics since 2001. It's been 7.5 years since they started using this software program. During this time, they have had several different people create customer cards etc and there are now several duplicate addresses for the same customer (same account ID but just identical addresses with a different address code for that customer). They are wanting to clean up this database. They are preparing to use the modifyer and combiner to combine customers that have two different account numbers but what is the BEST WAY to remove the dup...

Global adress list
Hi, I have Exchange 2003 with Outlook 2003. I created a new global address list and add users to it. I modify the default address list with adsiedit and excluded users that I added to my new gal. I did'nt change ACL on both gals so everyone is able to see them but each account is part only of one of the two gals. When I preview the two gals within exchange or active directory, all accounts are parts of their own gal. When I want to configure Outlook with a user that is part of my new GAL, it does'nt work. Outlook cannot find the account. It would be normal if this accoun...

No attribute when adding parent customer to person
we see this message quite frequently. We add a new business, fill out all the data. Create a new person and when we add the company in the parent company field and save we get a no attribute error. Usually I will delete the person and recreate the person and it works. However this person has opened a new company and we do not want to lose the old links. Hi John, Can you provide the error message to us? or do you have access to the server event viewer? Do you see any errors there? If so can you please post the message here as well so we can help further. Thanks! Darren Liu, Microsof...

How to stop offline email retrieval from POP3 account
Outlook continues to download email from a POP3 server even when Outlook is closed and the workstation user has logged off the machine. We have checked the settings under Options, Mail Set Up, Send/Receive. Is there another reason we are having this unwanted result? This prevents a user from retrieving mail remotely, since mail is not remaining at POP3 server for remote pickup. Thanks for your help. CJK <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Outlook continues to download email from a POP3 server > even when Outlook is closed and the workstation user has > log...