Global accounts treatment,

How we have global customers just to show their information and how much
they visited our stores, I think we need to gives them the facility to return
their purchases at any store not only where they bought the item from. Is
there any option to do that?
The only way I found is using the return Ctrl F4 option on the POS but it's
not linked to the other store, and that will need to make some works to
balance the sales and inventory.

Second the voucher is limited to the store level, but is the customer need
to use the voucher at another store, that needs checking the voucher balance,
any ideas for that…. And if I can manage the vouchers on the HQ level

The WS 350 is dimmed, any help to activate it.

I am trying to find another way for using gift certificate rather than the
vouchers, some thing like credit note…. The point I need to get out of making
an voucher item which may affecting the sales reports,  I think it need a
discussion..

Thanks in advance
0
H (152)
3/28/2007 1:45:33 AM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Hi,
We have an addon for RMS that manages Global Vouchers, Gift Cards and Store
Credits.
Please Contact us for more information.
Ian McLean
ianm@retail-pos.com

"*H*" <H@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> How we have global customers just to show their information and how much
> they visited our stores, I think we need to gives them the facility to
> return
> their purchases at any store not only where they bought the item from. Is
> there any option to do that?
> The only way I found is using the return Ctrl F4 option on the POS but
> it's
> not linked to the other store, and that will need to make some works to
> balance the sales and inventory.
>
> Second the voucher is limited to the store level, but is the customer need
> to use the voucher at another store, that needs checking the voucher
> balance,
> any ideas for that.. And if I can manage the vouchers on the HQ level
>
> The WS 350 is dimmed, any help to activate it.
>

> I am trying to find another way for using gift certificate rather than the
> vouchers, some thing like credit note.. The point I need to get out of
> making
> an voucher item which may affecting the sales reports,  I think it need a
> discussion..
>

> Thanks in advance

0
ianm7076 (29)
3/28/2007 4:18:53 PM
Ian,

Would you please, I need further explanation how RMS differentiates between
Global Voucher, and Gift Card.... I think RMS just has vouchers via; item
type (voucher) and tender type (voucher) ….

And what about the item returns at another store is there any way to manage
them….

*H*

"Ian McLean" wrote:

> Hi,
> We have an addon for RMS that manages Global Vouchers, Gift Cards and Store
> Credits.
> Please Contact us for more information.
> Ian McLean
> ianm@retail-pos.com
>
> "*H*" <H@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >
> > How we have global customers just to show their information and how much
> > they visited our stores, I think we need to gives them the facility to
> > return
> > their purchases at any store not only where they bought the item from. Is
> > there any option to do that?
> > The only way I found is using the return Ctrl F4 option on the POS but
> > it's
> > not linked to the other store, and that will need to make some works to
> > balance the sales and inventory.
> >
> > Second the voucher is limited to the store level, but is the customer need
> > to use the voucher at another store, that needs checking the voucher
> > balance,
> > any ideas for that.. And if I can manage the vouchers on the HQ level
> >
> > The WS 350 is dimmed, any help to activate it.
> >

> > I am trying to find another way for using gift certificate rather than the
> > vouchers, some thing like credit note.. The point I need to get out of
> > making
> > an voucher item which may affecting the sales reports,  I think it need a
> > discussion..
> >

> > Thanks in advance

0
H (152)

Transferring Investment to New Account with Online Statements
I have Microsoft Money Deluxe 2003 and am running on the Windows 98 operating system. I recently closed an investment account and transferred investments to a new investment account. Therefore, I've created a new investment account in Money and transferred investments to it. I had online statements set up on the old account and also on the new account. I am running into problems because there is one investment that has a slightly different name on the online statements in the new account than on the old account. When I go to read the new online statement a dialog box opens ...

Globalization and culture
Hi! The text at the bottom is from e-learning and there is one thing that I wonder about. If you have a language it could be any language. This language is spoken in many different regions and countries then I mean when you sort a string in all these region and countries where this language is spoken you will have the same sorting. I mean the sorting must be based only on the language and not as the text says "because alphabetical order varies based on the language and region in use" "While developing globalized applications, you may need to sort or arrange ...

Determining which user account is being used for SMTP?
Can someone tell me an easy way to determine which user account is being used when a user authenticates to Exchange 5.5 to send SMTP mail? It doesn't seem to show up in any logs and packet sniffing doesn't show the user name (TLS?). TIA. Let me put this another way. :o) If Exchange doesn't have the ability to log which user account is used for authenticating SMTP, what happens if one of your user accounts is compromised and that account is made available to various spammers thereby allowing them to relay mail through your server? What if you have hundreds of remote users and ...

postmaster account for 2nd domain
we have two domains in recipient policy. One tested as not having a postmaster@ account. Under virtual server / messages I can configure NDR's for the postmaster here, but how do I configure one for the 2nd domain? We host our own mail but send through a smart host. Where do i configure who gets postmaster mail? Is this always the administrator account? "grommet" <grommet@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4D71B12C-D53D-4EF3-8296-962F46ADBEF1@microsoft.com... > we have two domains in recipient policy. One tested as not having a > postmaster@ accoun...

Deleting User Accounts
When a user account is deleted in the application of DYN GP, does the database account need to remain in the database or can it be deleted? If it needs to remain on the database, can the rights be changed to a db_reader instead of db_writer? For GP versions 9.0 and later, deleting the user in GP should also delete the SQL user. For earlier versions, it's possible to delete one without the other depending on your settings. In either case though, nothing in GP needs the SQL user to remain there, so unless you have some reporting or other products using that SQL login, you can dele...

AOL IMAP account
I have set up AOL email account as IMAP type and keep getting pop up in outlook " your IMAP server wants to alert you the following: Can't read attachment for message 6438. this pops up for many times and each time the number is different. new profile same issue. Office Version:Office 2007 Operating System:Windows Vista / Windows 7 - same issue. Submitted using http://www.outlookforums.com Do you have a virus scanner installed which integrates itself with Outlook? Uninstall this integration part of your virus scanner and try again; you'd still be sufficiently p...

Exchange Admin Accounts Missing in AD
New install of Exchange 2003 on test machine. Working on setting up permissions and ACL and all the Exchange Admins are missing (Full, Admin and View Only). Seems all the Exchange AD accounts are missing. I can delegate in the ESM and add them that way, but I can't control permissions in these accounts without having them in AD. Any ideas on what I did wrong or what happened and how to recover? Thanks! Where is your domain controller? Did you make it a Global Catalog, run forestprep, and domainprep before installing exchange? "Karl Burrows" <karlspam@spam.you...

No mapping between account names and security IDs was done. 11-10-05
"No mapping between account names and security IDs was done. SOAP Server Application Faulted" Removed licenses from other users that are no longer here. I cannot add the new users. any ideas what the error messages mean? ...

Creating Contacts For Accounts Using...

Accounts Payable Unapply should allow Unapply of historical trans.
The Unapply button on the Apply Payables Document is really just an unmark all button. Please rename this button and add the functionality to unapply historical payments, credit memos and returns. I believe this functionality exists for SOP and should be there for AP. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and th...

HQ Global customers
Hi We have come across a problem where the last visit on the purchase history tab in the global customers option at headquarters and also in store operations manager local customers is not being updated. Our customer is using version 1.2.180. I have also tested this on my system using version 1.2.184. Please can you investigate this. I will look forward to your response. Thanks Guppy Bassi Have you ever send Worksheet 401 to each store? you must manually set worksheet 401 before global customer's transaction is updated to HQ "Guppy" wrote: > Hi > > We hav...

Issue with Loan Accounts
Hi Everyone, I have been having this issue for a while - but just now trying to figure out what's happening. I have several loans (including car, equity, etc.) which I have set up on Money 7. Sometimes the interest and principle are calculated correctly - but more often, the entire sum of the payment is allocated to principle (as viewed in the account register). I've check to insure that the loan is set up okay - and it looks okay to me. Any ideas what's happening to me? Any help appreciated. Thanks. Patrick Hi, I was really hoping someone would respond to this. My ...

Mass Modify Copy and Account Description
When attempting to copy accounts through mass modify we do not get the account description to copy over - just dashes appear. Any help appreciated. Thanks Nevermind - figured it out. "wendileigh" wrote: > When attempting to copy accounts through mass modify we do not get the > account description to copy over - just dashes appear. Any help appreciated. > Thanks If you have GP set to automatically create account descriptions based on the segments, this applies to mass modify as well. (See here: http://msdynamicsgp.blogspot.com/2006/11/weekly-dynamic- account-descript...

Hide Global.xls (personal.xls) in project explorer
How do I hide VBAProject(Global.xls) in project explorer. I just want my normal project there. Helge You can't hide it, but you could give it a password: Select your project Tools|VBAProject|Protection tab Give it a memorable password At least the project won't be too intrusive. nankerp wrote: > > How do I hide VBAProject(Global.xls) in project explorer. I just want > my normal project there. > > Helge -- Dave Peterson ...

How many accounts...
I have outlook 2003 I already installed my hotmail account on it but I want to add my son's hotmail account on it and each time I do so, outlook freeze. Is this normal ? How many hotmail account can I add in outlook 2003 ? tia ...

Error trying to make an account default
I have a new computer and my outlook 2003 is not letting me assign a default account to send and receive. I get this error: "The Specicied Account could not be found. It might have been deleted." I have four accounnts setup and have tried removing the accounts and recreating them and still get the error. when the account has been made, it tests fine. None of the four can be made default. Thanks in Advance! ...

Switching Accounts on Download
To Whom Can Help: MS Money 2007 has started downloading account information into the wrong account--it is swapping it with another account. This happened in a previous version of Money and I don't know how to correct it. In the previous version it was with a Banking account--two savings accounts from the same institution. In this incarnation, it is with two investment accounts--mutual fund versus brokerage account--but from the same institution. Anyone have this happen to them...anyone know of a solution? Thanks for your help. Cheers. In microsoft.public.money, golfbum71 wrote: ...

Windows Vista HP Administrator Account
Are there ANY risks involving unblocking the Admin account on Windows Vista HP, as long as you use a strong password? Sorry, this newsgroup is for questions about Access, the database product that's part of Office Professional. You'd be best off reposting your question to a newsgroup that deals with Vista. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no e-mails, please!) "Sc1234freak" <CorbinSchwalm@aol.com> wrote in message news:A7544A44-B79C-4B29-AC1F-C641478497C4@microsoft.com... > Are there ANY risks involving unblocking the Admin acco...

balance credit card account
Hello, In the past, I was just transferring the credit card payment from my bank account to my credit card account and balancing with an adjustment. This year, I started downloading the statement and tried to balance the account and its totally hosed. I have all the transactions, but need advice on how to balance the account going forward. Thanks, sck10 sck10 wrote: > Hello, > > In the past, I was just transferring the credit card payment from my bank > account to my credit card account and balancing with an adjustment. This > year, I started downloading the stat...

Email account disappeared
I now have had 3 salesmen have the same thing happen to them. They call up and cannot receive their email anymore. After checking I find that their POP3 email account has disappeared. I walk them through adding the email account back. I am quite sure these salesmen do not know how to delete an account -- so I am wondering what they are doing that results in the account being deleted. Any ideas or suggestions? >-----Original Message----- >I now have had 3 salesmen have the same thing happen to >them. They call up and cannot receive their email >anymore. After checki...

import FA GL account information
I am trying to import Fixed Assets either thru IM or the Asset Import function in GP. I don't see a way to overwrite the default GL account defaults that are assigned to the Account Group. The client distributes the depreciation expense to each location here and there are humdreds, so if I set up an account group for each combination I would have around 500 combinations. Does anyone know a way to import the information in the Asset Information screen other than defaulting it? Joanne Mahoney Jacksonville, FL ...

'Budget Alerts' in Account Register
Budget Alerts in Account Register I've upgraded to 2006 Deluxe from 2003 Deluxe. In 2003, as I entered transactions in my registers (one Visa and one Bank), if the category I was spending money on went over a budget, I got prompted about it. Along with that prompt when I went over, it also had a little bar graph (similiar to the Spending Tracker you can get on the home page in 2006) for *only* that category. This was nice as it allowed me to see amounts as I entered them..and also *annoyingly* prompted me as I went over budgets...again making me 'think' about the spendin...