Gain control over Microsoft RMS - 98715

TILE =96 The Item List Editor is a lightweight utility that helps the
RMS users in many ways:

 - Single-click editing of RMS items
 - Edit an entire field-range
 - Hierarchical =91need-based=92 access
 - Resize and optimize images

<b>TILE allows you to update hundreds of records in a few seconds</b>

For further details on TILE, please visit: http://www.24sevencart.com/tile.=
htm
0
24SevenCart
4/26/2010 10:12:43 AM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Member Server to Domain Controller
Hi How do I promote a member server running Windows 2003 Server SP2 and Certificate Services to a domain controller. Regards Use the system command dcpromo Check out the link below http://www.petri.co.il/how_to_install_active_directory_on_windows_2003.htm -- Paul Bergson MVP - Directory Services MCITP - Enterprise Administrator MCTS, MCT, MCSE, MCSA, MCP, Security +, BS CSci 2008, Vista, 2003, 2000 (Early Achiever), NT4 Microsoft's Thrive IT Pro of the Month - June 2009 http://www.pbbergs.com Please no e-mails, any questions should be posted in the NewGroups. ...

Report design in Microsoft CRM 3.0
We are trying to learn the report design methodology in MSCRM 3.0. I am using the supplied VPC image of MS CRM 3.0 with the Adventure Works data, which has the SQL SRS already installed on it. I have tried to install Visual Studio both into the image and onto the laptop that is running the image but have failed with both. It seems that it will install onto the image directly, and when it is installed onto the laptop which is running the image, I cannot connect to the image. Please can someone step me through the process of creating an environment for learning the report design skills...

SetWindowPos ZOrder does not work with overlapping controls?
Hello NG, I have a problem with the ZOrder of SetWindowPos. In my CDialog, I use a bitmap CStatic to display a background picture. On that, I want to show some controls. I do it as follows: m_stcBackgroundPic.SetWindowPos(&wndBottom, 0,0,1024,496, SWP_HIDEWINDOW); m_btnDoSomething.SetWindowPos(&wndTop, 10,10,100,60, SWP_HIDEWINDOW); m_stcEditCaption.SetWindowPos(&wndTop, 10,175,150,30, SWP_HIDEWINDOW); m_ctlEdit.SetWindowPos(&wndTop, 170,175,170,30, SWP_HIDEWINDOW); Later, I show the controls with ShowWindow in the same order as above (first the background pic, then the butt...

Action Microsoft.Crm.Setup.AddServiceAccountsToSqlAccessGroupAction failed
I am trying to install CRM 3.0 on two new machines, located in the same domain. One machine is the CRM Server and the other the SQL and Reporting Services Server (2005) Both machines are running Windows 2003 SP1 Reporting Services are already installed on the SQL 2005 machine. During the installation process, I get the error Action Microsoft.Crm.Setup.AddServiceAccountsToSqlAccessGroupAction failed I have tried installing CRM 3.0 both with the Network Service as well as a Domain Account with what I believe the right security permissions but the installation fails with both scenarios. The SQ...

Outlook 2007 Keeps Crashing
Outlook 2007 keeps crashing and giving me the error message: Microsoft Outlook Stopped Working Problem signature: Problem Event Name: APPCRASH Application Name: OUTLOOK.EXE Application Version: 12.0.6514.5000 Application Timestamp: 4a89dc70 Fault Module Name: ntdll.dll Fault Module Version: 6.1.7600.16385 Fault Module Timestamp: 4a5bdadb Exception Code: c0000005 Exception Offset: 0002fc47 OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.48 Locale ID: 1033 Additional information about the problem: LCID: 1033 Brand: Office12Crash skulcid: 1033 Will Outlook run i...

microsoft publisher question
Is there any way to retrieve a document that wasn't saved? Doubtful. You might get lucky and Publisher created a temp file. In Windows Explorer, type %temp% in the address bar. Find any file that has a pub prefix. Change the .tmp to .pub and try opening it. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "llcoby" <llcoby@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F76C488D-E9CB-469C-AE5C-BC720692437A@microsoft.com... > Is there any way to retrieve a document that wasn't saved? ...

Microsoft has removed 500+ groups, including 21 Windows-98 groups
I'm not exactly sure when this happened, but Microsoft has removed approx. 535 groups from it's server. 21 of those pertain to windows-98. Those 21 groups are: --------------------- microsoft.public.il.hebrew.win98 microsoft.public.jp.win98 microsoft.public.kr.windows98.qna microsoft.public.nl.windows98 microsoft.public.win98.comm.dun microsoft.public.win98.comm.modem microsoft.public.win98.display.general microsoft.public.win98.display.multi_monitor microsoft.public.win98.fat32 microsoft.public.win98.internet.netmeeting microsoft.public.win98.msinfo32 microsoft.p...

Microsoft Outlook 2003 and 2007
I'm changing computers and i want to move my personal folders to the new pc. How can i accomplish this task? Microsoft Outlook 2003 and 2007. You don't mention if both machines are connected to your home/personal network, but I have found copying the PST file(s) to a common removable/network drive share the best way. Once you get the PST file(s) moved over to the new machine on one of its local drives, just create a new mail profile on the new machine and use your old data file. "LNNO" <LNNO@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BB4089CD-B...

for Microsoft Response
I M IN SITUATION INTO CREATING A TEST COMPANY HAVING DATA OF LIVE COMPANY - ON THE SAME SERVER SQL 2000-GP 8. - I HAVE TRIED THE ARTICLE POSTED RELATED TO THIS ON GP - VER. 7.0 BUT NOT SURE EVERYTHING IS OK. PLS. SUGGEST THE BEST AND SAFE WAY TO DO SO AND ALSO TO CHECK THAT EVERYTHING IS GOING OK.. THANKS & REGARDS =?Utf-8?B?QUZU?= <AFT@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:541A4DAD-2125-42E7-A3AD-BDE6F521C39F@microsoft.com: > I M IN SITUATION INTO CREATING A TEST COMPANY HAVING DATA OF > LIVE COMPANY - ON THE SAME SERVER SQL 2000-GP 8. - I HAVE > TRIED THE ART...

Is there a way to go through all the controls on a MFC dialog?
hi, I need to get through all the controls in a MFC dialog without knowing their ID at design time. That mean that the program must get the id and then get the control. Is there a better solution? One thing is for sure, I have to get the CWnd* of all of the controls on a dialog. How do I do this? thanks ThunderMusic > I need to get through all the controls in a MFC dialog without knowing > their ID at design time. CWnd* pChild = MyDialog.GetWindow(GW_CHILD); while (pChild) { // your code... pChild = pChild->GetWindow(GW_HWNDNEXT); } thanks, it works... I had the GetWin...

Release VS2005 & XP Common Controls Manifest
Hi, I have a couple questions. 1) When upgrading an MFC project from VS2003 to VS2005, the manifest options in the upgraded project settings cause Windows not to recognise the embedded manifest (as a resource) and no hence no XP controls. 2) I thought that to fix this I would create a VS2005 MFC application and look at how it sets up the manifest. Setting up a single dialog based MFC App, (with "Common Control Manifest" ticked under Advanced) I assume should create an MFC app that includes the necessary manifest and project settings - however the resulting app does not inc...

I did do an update today form Microsofts update page #2
If I can remember correctly, it was 2 new items that came out today for the OS. Could that have casued this. But it worked Ok afterwards. Nothing else installed in the last week. ...

Microsoft SMTP Servers May Seem to Accept and Relay E-Mail
Hello We have seen the posts referenced in several other posts relating to relaying especially in E5.5 Please review 304897 XIMS: Microsoft SMTP Servers May Seem to Accept and Relay E-Mail - http://support.microsoft.com/?id=304897 is this what everyone is seeing? Hope this helps clear some misconceptions regarding the perceived issue. If it does not, reply and be as specific as you can with your configurations, testing and the results so we may look into the specifics again. Our initial efforts have been unsuccessful in reproducing the reported issue on Exchange 5.5. Thank you. -- Ted C...

Ingenico PC-EFTPOS and RMS
I read on a wesbite that RMS supports the Ingenico PX328 PC-EFTPOS enabled Pinpads. I ordered one from ANZ in Australia and configured the supplied PC-EFTPOS software. This works fine but I can't get RMS to see the PinPad. I've followed the Microsoft article for the Ingenico 3010 but it doesn't work. The test button gives Access Denied. I think the terminal is actually a newer PX368. Can anyone shed any light on this? Do I have to write my own code to link RMS with PC-EFTPOS or should it all integrate? Mick, What does ANZ say? I saw this on another website too, try th...

Microsoft Dynamics representation at the Microsoft BI Conference
In case you've not heard, the first ever Microsoft Business Intelligence (BI) Conference is being held in Seattle, WA this week. My team posted a blog about the event including the Microsoft Dynamics representation. Hope you will be able to check it out! http://community.microsoftdynamicslive.com/blogs/msdyncommunityteam/archive/2007/04/27/microsoft-dynamics-presense-at-the-microsoft-business-intelligence-conference.aspx -- Liz Hallen Online Community Product Manager This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties and confers no rights. On May 7, 2:15 pm, Liz Hallen [M...

Does rms 1.3 support pindpad 1000se
Does rms 1.3 support pindpad 1000se. We have a pindpad 1000se, can we use the driver on the rms, do we have to install the driver for the pinpad in the cd? Yes it will work and you can use the drivers provided my Microsoft. "TJW" <TJW@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9146817C-4E6E-4584-8AEA-DDC12D99BB44@microsoft.com... > Does rms 1.3 support pindpad 1000se. We have a pindpad 1000se, can we use > the driver on the rms, do we have to install the driver for the pinpad in > the > cd? but the one i have is a usb interface, the opos driver fro...

ActiveX control is not shown correctly in Access Reports print pre
Hi All, we are developing ActiveX control's to use in MS Access. The control works fine with Access form in design mode and running mode. But in case of reports the design mode shows the control correctly but when comes to print preview mode, the size and drawing on the control is not working properly. The same control works fine with Access 2002. The problem is found to be with Access 2000. We need to enable XP theme from UxTheme.dll(Microsoft provide) if theme is avaible in the system. The drawing of theme is alo goes wrong in Access 2000 reports print preview mode. please help ...

How to Drag/Move the IE control based Application
Hi All: I am developing Dialog based application. I have placed Microsoft WebBrowser control(IE control) on main Dialog of application. On the IE control, all messages are being passed to IE control. Now problem is that I am unable to drag/move this IE Control/Dialog. Any idea about moving IE control/Dialog Please help me in this regard. Regards, Ghazanfar Ali ...

How to configure Microsoft Outlook 2000
I have tried different way to configure outlook under my company email address and I have had many difficulties. I have DSL with Bellsouth and they have told me that is a Microsoft problem I can not receive either send email from outlook. An error pop up said error 1068 can so body out there can give me a feedback thanks which version of outlook/windows/ie. >-----Original Message----- >I have tried different way to configure outlook under my >company email address and I have had many difficulties. >I have DSL with Bellsouth and they have told me that is a >Micro...

ActiveX Control error message
When I try to open any of the RMS modules (Store Operations Mgr, for example) iwhich are nstalled on my server I get the following message: "ActiveX component can't create object" I AM able to open them on both of the other computers networked to that server. I am not very tech-savvy so I'm reluctant to try anything too technical to fix this, but do any of you have something simple that would work? Or at least something that would help diagnose the problem? Thanks. -- WineGuy Hi there, It depends on what version of RMS You have installed... Anyway, there is a so...

Access2007 ON_CLICK problem on IMAGE on a TAB CONTROL
Hi All, With Access 2003 i made a form with a tab control. One one of the pages there is an image control with an ON_CLICK event assigned to it (normal vba procedure). With Access2003 the ON_CLICK is executed correctly Exactly the same DB run under Access 2007 the ON_CLICK event is ignored...no reaction at all....... This problem does not seem to occur if the image is not on a tab control Nor does it appear when i replace the image with a Button control. Can anyone tell what is hapening ? Rob, this is a known issue, but it was fixed in the service pack Microsoft released this week. You c...

Make Bit field control value of float field
Hi. I've made bit field with the default options of yes and no: new_Q1 Then i've made a field to collect a amount of points, incase the bit is set to yes: new_Q1p. If i select the format of the bit value to "list" my script works fine. If I select "check box", it does not work. Can any one help me modyfi the script to work with the check box? Thanks Regards, Jacob Mondrup This is the script I use: ______________________________________________________________________________ var point = 0; var get_status = parseInt(crmForm.all.new_q1.DataValue); switch (get...

How can I put photos in Microsoft Access Form
I used the information BobLarson said in putting photos in Microsoft Access Form but it's not working. My computer keeps asking for Form1, which I deleted because nothing was happening the way I wanted it to. What I would like to know is there a online video that can show how you can do this procedure. And how can I get my computer stop asking for Form1. "Helen" <Helen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8E015B36-D605-428D-9275-C95DAC1DC3AE@microsoft.com... >I used the information BobLarson said in putting photos in Microsoft Access > For...

How to control contact sharing between Sharepoint and Outlook
Hey all, assume we have a contact list in sharepoint (SP) with 50,000 items (customers). We also have a sales force of 100 people in several groups. Now the problem: If I share the SP contact list with the sales people via Outlook, everyone of them will receive the 50,000 names. How can I control the sharing of contacts between SP and Outlook so that every sales person only receives the customers for example related to the particular sales group or limited by other parameters. Thanks in advance, Harry Hi, STC-Harry, Though this is a "misc" issue because it spans m...

Cash Flow
I thought it should be easy for Money to watch the cash flow in/out of brokerage, but I don't see how to capture that in a Net worth comparison report. Any way to see this using a simple report in Money 2006? I currently do it manually with Excel. I'd like to see "how am I doing compared to Jan 1" so want not only " net worth", but detail showing " how much my stuff went up" AND "how much did I spend out of brokerage checking/savings this year ?" without seeing detail on every account for each month. My reason is that I just want to see th...