Full Page X Report

I hope someone might find this useful. This formats the X/Z report to
fit on one Full Page. Slapped together quickly but you can format it
how you like using XML...

http://www.newestech.com/downloads/FullPageXReport.zip

Casey Hanson
New West Technologies

0
chanson (56)
5/27/2005 6:53:55 AM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

addding/omitting "x"
colume a=value, colume b is notation with s1, s2, s3, and s4 according to the type of values in colume a. I want to add only values that was notated with s1 in colume b, but omitting that was mark with "x" in colume c respectively. Hi there. First of all, I guess you could continue updating your first post below ;) Regarding to your problem, please, try: =sum((B10:B20="s1")*(C10:C20<>"x")*A10:A20) SHIFT + CTRL + ENTER You should enter the above formula by pressing SHIFT + CTRL + ENTER (and not just ENTER) since it is an array formula. R...

Compare records in multiple sheet -> report
Hi! I have a workbook consisting of ten sheets. To simplify my question let�s say that the three first columns of every sheet denotes the spatial coordinates x,y,z and the fourth column is a scalar value. Some x,y,z-triplets exist in all 10 sheets, some exists in only a few sheets, if the triplet exists, then also the scalar value of the 4th column exists. What I would like to do is to find all unique x,y,z-triplets and show them in the first column of a new sheet. In columns 2-11, I would like to show the scalar value(from the corresponding x,y,z-triplet of course) in column 4 in s...

Problem with empty page
hi asp.net 3.5 I have a webpage which if it has a querystring attached it'll display some usefull information. But if no querystring is attached it displays this content: <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> <META content="text/html; charset=windows-1252" http-equiv=Content-Type></HEAD> <BODY></BODY></HTML> I've tryed to put some logic into the page so when no querystring is used it should give some values to a Literal control on the page. That code executes ...

How to create web-based reports from RMS database.
The reports available in RMS is not specific enough for my apparel retail store. I need sell the through rate, average sale, sales/sf, return rate, discount analysis, all broken down by date, week, month, year, category, supplier, and then compare against last year's numbers. I want to create my own web-based reports accessing RMS's SQL database. Does anyone have a template of data access web page so all I have to do is change the SQL statement in getting to the right database table? mas wrote: > The reports available in RMS is not specific enough for my apparel retail > ...

Error while trying to access reports
Hi all, I have a user who is Admin and gets this error when she clicks on the report icon: Runtime Error Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine. Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the r...

Create Pivot Table Reports
I just finished installing Analysis Cube on the server, everything seemed working fine until when I try to create the Pivot Table Report (Tools->Analysis Cubes->Create Pivot Table Reprots). After I called up the pre-defined 'Definition ID' and click on the Excel icon, a message popped up saying " The WHTemplate.XLT file was not found." Anybody have any idea what that is, and how to resolve it?? Thanks. 1.) There are two pieces of software. Did you install both the server piece, and the client piece? 2.) Is Excel installed on the machine, on which you'r...

PrintPreview
Hello, I developed a VC++/MFC SDI application. The program supports PrintPreview. However, I only want the user to go forward ("Next Page") and not backward ("Prev Page"). How do I hide the "Prev Page" and "Two Page" buttons? TIA, Jacques Hello All, I found a nice Print Preview replacement toolbar (with bitmap buttons) on codeguru. To hide the "Prev Page" and "Two Page" buttons, simply remove them from the CMyPreviewView::OnCreate(LPCREATESTRUCT lpCreateStruct) method. The article was written by Robin J. Leatherbarrow. Thank...

blank postcard template 4 x 6
Hi, I have a postcard that I made in MS Publisher that is 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 in size. Obviously I can't use a .23 cent stamp on this item. I was interested in modifying my larger postercard and reducing it to a 4 x 6 template size so I can save on postal expenses. I couldn't find a blank template! I've purchased card stock and am ready to figure out a way to convert the larger size to (4) 4x6 smaller postcards printed on a full sheet 8 1/2 x 11. I'll then have them cut to size. So.. is there a easy to use template out there and how do I convert (shrink) my current postc...

How do you print the last page of an 8 page banner in Publisher?
When I make a large banner, I would like to select a particular page to print. The print preview option allows selection of pages 1,2, etc but does not allow for example only the last page. Print to a PDF... http://www.primopdf.com/ -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "FredSC" <FredSC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:78386D22-8473-4EC8-A032-82F802A26C59@microsoft.com... > When I make a large banner, I would like to select a particular page to > print. The print preview option allow...

Spacing between paragraphs at bottom of page
I consider myself an advanced user with Word, but this annoyance has fooled me. How do I stop the additional spacing between paragraphs at the end of pages? This happens when I have a longer paragraph, and the document decides to keep the text altogether rather than on two separate pages. Any idea on how this can be fixed? Thanks! It's not clear to me what you're describing, but perhaps there is something in http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/BottomLine.htm that will apply to your problem. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, A...

is there any way to STACK the page tabs?
I have a worksheet with lots of sheets (pages?) each one of which naturally has its own tab. Is there any way these tabs can be "Stacked" so to be all visible at the bottom of the page, rather than have to scroll sideways in order to see the tabs? TIA Excel 2002 This is not possible. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "Mighty Magpie" <mighty.magpie@home> wrote in message news:LAPVb.2214$vo1.1147@newsfep4-winn.server.ntli.net... > I have a worksheet with lots of sheets (pages?) each one of whic...

OWA renders Page cannot be displayed
Hi, We are have Exchange 2003 installed on a Windows 2003 Server. We are allowing access to OWA from outside the network through SSL. We are having a problem with a few emails giving a page cannot be displayed error when trying to view them. These same emails can be viewed with no problems from inside the network(not using SSL). We have URLScan installed, but I can't see anything in the .ini file that would cause these emails to not display correctly. Any suggestions? ...

Reports not availble on ssms
Hello Gurus, Here is a situation I have versions of SQL from 2000 to 2008 in both the 2005 and 2008 version of ssms I can not see the report section when right clicking on a database in SSMS. However I can view these reports when I RDC into the server using the exact same windows credentials?? Is there something missing on my client tool that would cause this? or What?? help! Wisord *** Sent via Developersdex http://www.developersdex.com *** ...

Date range for a report
Hi I am trying to run a query and can't seem to nail down the right code. We use the access database to track files, incoming/outgoing correspondence dates etc. I am trying to run a query that show me files with dates in a follow up field of -60 days to +7 days, so essentially any follow ups missed in the last 2 months and up coming in the next week. This report is run on a weekly basis. Appreciate any help Thanks Assuming that the follow up field is actually a date/time data type, try this in the criteria: Between Date() - 60 and Date() + 7 -- Jerry Whittle, ...

not repeating text boxes in reports with columns
Hello, I am trying to create a report with columns without repeating certain text boxes. Here is an example of what I would like to create: [Date] "Month1" [Date] "Month2" [Date] "Month3" [Product] "Product1": [quantity] [value] [quantity] [value] [quantity] [value] [Product] "Product2": [quantity] [value] [quantity] [value] [quantity] [value] [Product] "Product3": [quantity] [value] [quantity] [value] [quantity] [value] [Product] "Product4": [q...

Access SSRS Throug SSMS not Report Manager
Without giving someone membership into the "BUILTIN\Administrators" group, how would one enable a user to be able to access SSRS through SSMS? SSMS >> Connect >> Reporting Services >> {Server Name} I'm currently getting the error below: TITLE: Connect to Server ------------------------------ Cannot connect to {servername}. (removed the server name) ------------------------------ ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: A connection to the computer cannot be established. (Microsoft.SqlServer.Management.UI.RSClient) ------------------------------ Acces...

script error running reports from home pages, why??
I'm not a GP user/expert, we recently installed GP2010. Since then one user has said, "When I try to run reports from the home pages, I am getting this script error and cannot run any reports." The error is: Line 47 Char 5 Error The system cannot find the file specified Code 0 URL: file:///C:/Users/username/AppData/Local/Temp/tmp/AE8.tmp I have received differing responses to this issue: 1) enable the Run command on the Start menu of our XenApp server for the regular domain users, which I view as a big security risk 2) "the UserData folder does not exist in the %ap...

Crystal Reports help
We are currently using GP 8.0 and Crystal Reports 10. We will be running most of our reports through Crystal because you can do so much more than with the Report Writer. I am looking for a good reference book for Crystal 10 (this is the first version I have ever used) any suggestions? You can get books on Crystal 10 in any large bookseller. One thing you won't get is how to use Crystal with Great Plains. There was some training materials available. You will want to consult the Great Plains SDK for help on the tables to use. JO wrote: > We are currently using GP 8.0 and Crystal R...

Report Server Error 09-28-07
After uninstalling MSCRM from my server, I tried installing it again. This has led me to the problem of the report server. I'm using the default server name http://<servername>/reportserver and it's still not realizing that it is actually there and fully running. I've checked the Services section of my server and also checked the individual server status. Both are running within normal parameters. Before the uninstall, the report server was running properly and CRM recognised that it was actually there. Any ideas? ....reed Is this SQL Server 2000 or 2005 SRS? 1. Fo...

Hyperlink from intranet web page
I have created an intranet web page that displays GP data and information from tables that I created. I would like to know if there is a way to hyperlink the Return Doc ID from the web page and have that open the RMA Entry/Update window in GP and display all the info for that return? Glenn You cannot achieve this. In Business Portal, option of calling GP window exists through Back office which requires Terminal services and GP Login as well. Thanks Janakiram M.P. MCP-GP On May 13, 4:34=A0pm, Glenn_Lasowski <GlennLasow...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have created an i...

Page Break & Upper Lower
How do you add a page break in a report? I also need to change a name from all upper to Upper and lower....is this possible? There's a Page Break control in the tool box. It's the icon that looks like two pages of text, one over the other, with a small right-pointing triangle between the pages. Drag it onto your report like you would any other control. For your Name, assuming the control source for your text box is currently something like PersonName, change it to =StrConv([PersonName], 3) Make sure you include the equal sign. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am...

I want to send full contacts list to another user
I have Microsoft Outlook 2000, and My Contacts are set up in a Hierarchy. I want to send the whole group to another user. Is there any way of sending the contacts, and keeping the existing Hierarchy. Thanks, Gerry. ...

Index / Contents Page
Is it possible to insert an index /contents page in Visio? I have a 30 page Visio document and on Page 2 I want to have a contents page so that the reader can reference a page quickly. Is it possible with out having to manually type it i.e. If the page order changes your index / contents is automatically updated as with Word. There should be an example of create a TOC using VBA at www.mvps.org/visio/VBA.htm John... Visio MVP Need stencils or ideas? http://www.mvps.org/visio/3rdparty.htm Need VBA examples? http://www.mvps.org/visio/VBA.htm Common Visio Questions http://www.mvps.org/visi...

How to create 2 charts on one page
I have created a yearly chart for widgets accomplished in Excel (has 4 data lines). I would like to add another chart directly below this to show the turn-time for accomplishing the widgets. It would have the same X-axis values (months of the year). I tried using a secondary Y axis, and the chart is just unreadable with this approach. Can this be done. HELP. You haven't told us why it's unreadable, so I doubt that we can help. If your problem is that the two sets of data are overlapping, and you said you wanted the second chart *below* the first one, try adjusting the scales on...

Names of workbooks
One thing that drives me crazy is that I want to work on files at home, but when I bring them from the office to home and work on them, when I get back to the office, the full path names of the sheets I've worked on are saved. For example, if I have a workbook Houston.xls, and I refer to cells in the another file called Scorecard.xls, all references are to the full paths, and I have to spend time deleting all the full pathnames that were valid at home to the full path at work (on a server naturally, so the path names are really long. This is in Excel '97 (ancient I know, but the co...